- Text Size +

"I'm sure he's ready," Your very down to business predator says, before quickly pushing the button. You didn't even have time to speak. She quickly snatches you from the booth and leaves before the shocked operator could react, and makes her way back to the bar. She is shivering and seems unwilling to take her eyes off of her tiny captive, "So many years," She says, "Are you as excited as I am?"

 

 

 

You are still too lightheaded from shrinking to really reply. Her previous stool is still free, so she sits where she was earlier, "So, how do you want to-" You start, but before you can finish, she lifts you over her head and dangles you by your feet. She lowers you toward her open mouth, brings you back up, then lowers you again. She is flushed and breathing heavily. The panic you felt earlier when you turned Jacky down was nothing compared to the outright fear you feel now, "Wait! I don't know if I can do this!" you yell. She hesitates. There is a conflicted look on her face. She tries to lower you into her mouth again and you scream in the loudest voice you can muster. Your scream draws the bartender's attention and she comes over.

 

 

 

"Having trouble with your food?" She asks.

 

 

 

"He changed his mind. I was just getting into this too," Your captor says.

 

 

 

"Does it bother you that he no longer wants it?" The bartender asks.

 

 

 

"No. In fact, It kind of turns me on more. I just don't want to get in trouble," She says.

 

 

 

"You won't get into any trouble. I was just going to say that if you didn't feel comfortable eating him, I would. My bowl's empty, see?" The bartender says, tilting the bowl to show its bareness.

 

 

 

"What? You can't do this! I said I change my mind!" you yell.

 

 

 

"Mmmm. Say it again," The blonde beauty says as she holds you over her mouth again. She licks her lips and shudders with delight at your panicked reaction, "Thanks for the offer, miss, but I think I have this covered,"

 

 

 

"Please, call me Dallas," The bartender says. It is the last thing you hear before being plunged into total darkness. Your attempts to punch the spongy tongue and pry open the teeth only elicit more moans of pleasure. Her tongue rises and you dive for the front of her mouth, but there is no room. It feels like you are smacked in the face with a sponge filled with warm water, then forced down a tight, wet, muscular pipe. You can hear the muffled conversation above followed by the occasional laugh, but you can't make out any of the words. You strain your way into her stomach and land in hot slop. more than once, you'd fantasized about being in this exact spot. Not a stomach in general, but this very one. In your fantasies, however, it was not full of food, and you always downplayed the pain. Now, you are learning just how different reality truly is. There is no finishing and going on with your day. This time, you are just finished.

 

 

 

THE END

 

--- end---

You have met one of the story’s ends. Feel free to start again and try a different route.

 

 

The story so far, (obvious ripoff Star Wars music plays) The silhouette of the orchestra can be seen in the distance. Just imagine the text is scrolling through space as you read it and try to keep up. I hope your imagination doesn’t make it move to fast.

 

You’ve wanted to go to Forbidden Dish for a long time. Your friends decided to come with you. You aren’t sure they know what the deal is, but you let them come anyway. If you aren’t familiar with Forbidden Dish, most things will be explained throughout the story, but it still wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if you read the other stories. If you like this story you will undoubtedly want to read the others. They are available on girlfood and oishi1’s individual portfolios. Feel free to explore. Let us know what characters you liked and what could use more or less detail. I’m adding this to the story notes on short chapters because the dealio will only accept chapters of five hundred words or more and I don’t want to make it hard to poke around.

 

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush