- Text Size +

Just like the first floor, the second is not what you expected. Dark lights accent the room in haunting ways. Tables and chairs glow under the light. A dancer on a platform gyrates to the music playing over the speakers, her cowboy boots, cowboy hat, Rolling Stones t-shirt (displaying a giant mouth), extra tight shorts and a green arm band all glowing in the half light. The woman looks almost like a specter, her pale body illuminated onstage by the black lights. It’s as if the eye is meant to be drawn to her. Of course it probably is, you suppose.  The song over the speakers is “A Little Taste,” by Skyler Stonestreet. It strikes you as oddly appropriate, given the vore connotations that could be drawn from the lyrics. Approximately a half dozen men are looking on in hypnotic rapture, captivated by the girl’s motions.  One tall, brawny looking man lurks against the wall in the shadows nearby. You peg him for hired muscle, silently watching the local clientele lest anyone enacts foolish ideas of admiring the dancer with anything other than their eyes.

 

 On the other side of the room is a bar. Behind it stand a pretty shorthaired blonde barmaid who is plainly staring at you and your friends.  The makeup around her eyes and lips glows in the black light, giving her an ominously sexy appearance. She waits until your eyes focus on her face rather than her interesting chest. Sensing that she’s about to do something, you take a step nearer. With an almost imperceptible inclination of her head, she directs your attention to a tiny man standing on the counter before her. You squint, trying to get a better look at the man who is obviously only an inch tall and very clearly moving around on his own and alive.

 

The barmaid waits until you take several steps closer before she reaches out with her right hand and wraps her fingers around the tiny man. With exaggerated slowness that is clearly for your benefit, she places him on her tongue. You can see his pale skin illuminated in her mouth before her blue glowing lips snap shut behind him. Her throat undulates as muscles within contract to force her food down. She opens her mouth and runs her tongue around her teeth, tossing her hair as she does so. In a clearly practiced motion, she levels her head, eyes staring right at you.

It’s more than you can take. Ever since you were a kid you’ve always wanted to be eaten. You would have dreams about it all your life, the whole time thinking you were the only one. Now, that fantasy could be a reality.

 

  Turning to look behind you, you see that Ray and Landon have wasted no time in making new friends. They aren’t vore aficionados, but they do like the attention they are getting from the local ladies and it seems that these red bands draws the girls like sharks to blood. A rather cute brunette is already talking to Ray. Having always been a clever cove, he cracks a joke you can’t quite hear over the music but the woman is already laughing. She smiles up at him, using her hand to brush back her hair and clearly displaying her blue wristband in the process.  Judging by how she does it, you decide she is likely to be showing it off intentionally.

 

“Ray’s not wasting time huh?” you say to Landon.

 

“Not his fault he’s so good looking,” shrugs Landon, right as a girl walks up behind him and taps him on the shoulder.

 

“Hey there,” she says. “I’m Beth.”

 

“Hi,” says Landon. “I’m Landon. And this is my friend-” he points to you, about to do the introductions, but she cuts him off before he gets a chance to finish.

 

“Want to get a drink Landon?” Beth asks.

 

Landon says he does and they walk off towards the bar, Beth deftly sliding her arm onto Landon’s as they do. You can’t help but notice her wrist has a blue band around it as they stroll away arm in arm.

 

You frown. Neither Landon nor Ray seem to grasp that the girls’ interest is likely due to the red arm bands the guys are wearing. You certainly hope they realize this soon. It would be awful if they were to end up in mortal peril because of a simple misunderstanding. You briefly ponder the merits of walking over to remind your buddies of exactly the kind of place they’re in. But after a moment you reconsider, not wanting to be a cock block. After all, your friends are pretty smooth with the ladies and might walk out of here with a number just as easily as being asked to get shrunk. Besides, they’re big enough to look after themselves. You decided instead to simply explore the club. After all, this is your fantasy so you may as well enjoy it.

The walls are decorated with pictures here and there. All of them are of women holding, dangling, playing with or swallowing tiny men. This really is your kind of place. You wonder if you will decide to go through with being eaten, but first things first, you tell yourself. Before any of that happens, what you really need is a drink. Turning towards the bar you take things in. People are illuminated by the black light and you have a good view of most of the people over there.

 

A woman is talking to two men, her hand on each of their shoulders as if to say to the world “these are mine.” They both seem equally interested in her and keep competing for her attention with jokes and big smiles. Another woman nearby is very obviously flirting with the man next to her, rubbing his leg with her own and occasionally reaching out to touch his arm. Judging from these women, along with the two that already scooped up your friends, the ladies here are uncharacteristically aggressive.

 

This point is driven home as you walk by an attractive woman of about forty and man of about thirty headed to the shrink machine.

 

“Let’s get you down to size Peter,” says the woman.

 

“Right you are,” says the man in what you think is an Australian accent, but the music is too loud for your to be sure.

 

One woman is sitting alone at the bar- well not quite alone. A bowl of tiny men is on the counter before her. You watch as she delicately fishes one out with her long fingernails and lifts him to her face. She seems pleased to see him squirm around before she pops him into her mouth and swallows, taking a sip from the straw stuck in her drink.

 

You walk over next to her, giving her a smile.  She seems to appraise you for a moment before returning her attention to the remaining tiny men in her bowl.  You contemplate walking over to introduce yourself or at least get closer so you can watch her eat up close.  It’s then that a woman behind the bar comes over to stand before you. A tiny man is standing on her palm, which she is holding flat before her.

 

The diminutive form is waving his hands at the woman, clearly trying to get her attention. The woman stops looking at you and gazed down at the little fellow.

“Don’t worry friend. I haven’t forgotten about you,” she tells him.

 

With one swift motion she puts him into her mouth, swallows him down and then gives her hips a quick side to side, giving you a dirty, yummy grin at you as you look at her bare belly. She even has a dangly belly button ring in it that sparkles as she moves her belly. The damn thing practically hypnotizes you. You realize she’s looking at you again and trying to make conversation.

 

 “How you doing stranger? First time?” she says. It’s clear that she’s speaking quite loudly but her voice is barely audible over the sound of the song “Cannibal” by Ke$sha that’s appropriately playing over the loudspeakers.

 

“Sure is,” you say, walking closer and leaning in to facilitate easier communication. At this close range you can smell her perfume. She smells like strawberries.

“That was amazing,” you tell her. “What you did to that guy just there I mean.”

 

“You liked it? I liked it too,” She moves her shoulders to one side, “He kinda tickles.”

 

“You mean you can actually feel him?” you ask, surprised.

 

“Well yeah. I just swallowed him alive. Of course I feel him. I mean, obviously dude!”

 

“Oh it’s just I’m surprised you can is all. The stomach is so thickly muscled that it’s interesting you could feel anything through it.”

 

“Well someone likes to do his vore research. But no, I could feel him all the way down and tend to feel the lively ones for a little while once they arrive in here,” she pats her belly with one hand. “Care to join him?” she cocks an eyebrow at you. “He needs company and I haven’t had dinner tonight.” She grabs your hand and presses it to her belly. Your pants are getting seriously tight as you imagine some little man inside struggling alive in her stomach.

 

“Maybe later. Really,” you say. “But I think I better start off with a drink first.”

 

“A little liquid courage huh? What’s your poison?”

You tell her and she pulls out a glass and fills it with ice. Then flipping a bottle over her shoulder, she catches it behind her back, spins it on her palm and measures off a quantity into your glass, slipping you a wink.

 

“That was really cool!” you say.

 

“Cooler than me eating a person just now?” she leans in close. You can’t help but look down her shirt. You catch yourself and refocus on her eyes, her full lips and her hair. It’s clear from the amused look she’s giving you that she saw you looking at her boobs and is tickled at your attempts to hide it.

 

“It’s not cooler than you eating a guy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything that amazing,” you babble sincerely.

 

“You can be next. This is my way of asking if you would like to be my dissert…sugar.”

 

[Shrink me down]  [go to chapter 44]

 

[I’m going to wander a bit]  [go to chapter 49]