- Text Size +

“Okay,” you agree. “Shrink me down. I’m sold.”

 

“You certainly are,” says the waitress. “Wait here. I have some legal forms to get you.”

 

You admire her perfect ass as she walks away. It couldn’t look better if you had drawn up the specifications yourself. In the mean time you sip your drink and watch the woman at the end of the bar swallow another man. You get even more excited to think that you will be eaten by such a beautiful woman soon. Looking back you see the barmaid returning to you with a set of papers in hand. She places them before you with a pen.

 

“Not to put any pressure on your or anything but I hope you hurry up with the legal side of things. That little guy I just ate is starting to weaken and I want you in there with him before he stops tickling my belly. It’s so much better with two.” She winks at you.

 

“I’ll hurry…”

 

“Danielle,” says the woman.

 

“Danielle. Nice to meet you,” you say.

 

“Oh I think the pleasure is all mine,” says Danielle.

 

You only give the forms a cursory look as you sign and initial everywhere that has been highlighted. When you’re done, you eagerly hand over the papers to Danielle. She’s leaning up against the bar next to another waitress who appears to be somewhat younger. Her black hair is dyed what you think might be purple but it’s difficult to tell under the black lights. The waitress has a pretty face and good looking body. She certainly has nice boobs pressing against what looks like a homemade t-shirt that says in large pink words; “I loved my admirers so much that I ate them.” Below that, in a lower font it reads; “And they were delicious.”

 

You finish your paperwork and gesture towards Danielle, who is talking to the purple haired waitress. Danielle pushes off the back of the bar, comes over to collect your papers and promises to return quickly after she files them. As your eyes follow her walking away, you notice the girl with the homemade shirt and purple hair has retrieved a tiny person from somewhere below the bar. They must keep them there if they don’t want to ask a girl to shrink them, you reason. As you watch, the girl appears to talk with the person in her hand and he is obviously talking back but they are both too far away for you to overhear anything. You can clearly see the woman mouth the words “I want to eat you,” to the tiny man but the tiny man’s lips are too small to read. Whatever he says, you guess he must have consented because the woman grins at the tiny man, and she walks towards the back room. You eye her backside as she walks and begin to wonder if having a remarkably nice body is a prerequisite for employment at the Forbidden Dish.

 

 Just then you feel a tap on your shoulder and jump when you see Danielle standing next to you and smiling. You feel embarrassed that she interrupted you eyeing her fellow employee, although she makes no mention of it. You reason that she must be used to it by now.

 

“Ready?” she asks you.

 

“Sure but who will watch the bar?” you ask. “Your friend just walked off.”

 

“Don’t worry. My friends got me covered for a few. Lindsay’s already picking up the slack,” says Danielle as she points to the woman who had been dancing on the platform. She has now taken up a position behind the bar and is busy serving a few Coors Lights to some guys at the far end of the bar.

 

“Sounds good to me,” you say as you begin to follow Danielle to the shrink machines.

 

“Miss,” says a voice behind you. Both you and Danielle turn to see the pretty lady at the end of the bar who had been sitting alone and eating tiny men. “May I please have another unwilling?”

 

“Lindsay will take care of you,” said Danielle with a smile as she pulls you towards the shrink machine. “I’m with another customer at present.”

 

“Did she just say UNwilling?” you ask but Danielle doesn’t respond. You decide that you probably misheard due to the loud music.

 

The walk to the shrink booth is a pleasant one, if not over all too quick since you have your hand on Danielle’s backside most of the way. You had observed that after agreeing to be eaten, it was something of an unspoken rule that you could touch what you wanted on the way to the shrink machine. Danielle doesn’t comment on it but she doesn’t seem to mind too much either. You figure she must be used to guys wanting to get their hands on her pretty backside.

 

All too soon, you stand before the shrink machine. Danielle opens the door for you, closes and locks it, then goes to a set of controls. “Are you ready?” she asks you.

 

Your heart is thudding in your chest. Looking at the beautiful woman waiting to shrink and eat you, it’s hard to believe any of this is reality. To say that you’re nervous would be a gross understatement, but you’re here and there is a supermodel girl ready to fulfill your fantasy.

 

“Ready as rain!” you shout, almost as if you’re trying to convince yourself as much as her.

 

Danielle gives you a grin and presses a button. Then everything goes white.

You’re vaguely aware of being gently picked out of your clothes by gentle but strong fingers but too disoriented to take in many details. It feels like being awakened after a sound sleep- you need a moment to get your bearings before you can tell for certain who you are or what’s happening. You’re vaguely aware that you’re being held by a large, warm hand. You can feel the rhythmic and steady motion of someone walking somewhere. Shaking your head, you try to come to your senses. You realize that you are in Danielle’s hand. Her body towers over you, her hair, her breasts, bouncing with every step as she stares straight ahead, carrying you off to who knows where.

 

A moment later, you disappear inside a much more quiet room lit with a normal lamp but still rather dark. Danielle deposits you on a table and smiles down at you.

 

“There we are,” she says kindly. “I almost went back to the bar to eat you but you seem nice and I thought you might like a little privacy when I gulp you down. Plus it’s nice to talk first. Sometimes it’s fun for me to get to know my meals. I’m supposed to dance for you but we would only have time to do one and to be honest, I was never keen on dancing. Is that okay with you?”

 

“It would be nice to talk to you a while. Get to know the lady whom I’m going to be part of,” you say.

 

“I agree. Unfortunately I’ll have to make it short since I have to get back to bartending.”

 

“Of course,” you nod.

 

You can’t help but feel rather awkward as you cover your bare privates with your hands, standing before a remarkably beautiful giantess. Her face looms before you.  You can even feel her warm breath coming from her nostrils as she exhales causing you to feel a warm draft on your naked body. The whole situation is making you both excited and nervous, but it’s too soon to tell which you feel more strongly. You can hear your own pulse pounding in your ears. You try to calm yourself down with polite conversation.

 

“What happened to my clothes?” is all you can think to say.

 

“Only organic material is shrunk,” explains Danielle patiently. Her voice is substantially louder to you at your new size. Her breath, which smells like mint leafs, washes over you. You wonder if she eats a lot of tic-tacs to keep her breath smelling nice for all the people she eats.

 

“I kinda didn’t figure on being naked when… you know…”

 

“I eat you?” Danielle says. “Well clothes would probably be hard to digest but you will be easy. At least, everyone else I’ve ever eaten has been. As for your clothes; we donate them to a local homeless shelter or the Salvation Army.”

 

“Oh,” you say. “Well I guess that makes sense.”

 

“Yeah it does,” agrees Danielle. “Otherwise we would be up to our ears in clothes by now. And don’t worry. You’re not going to be the first naked little man to slide down my throat. Speaking of which, are you ready?”

 

“For you to…?”

 

“Yeah,” says Danielle, obviously looking forward to what will just be another delightful snack to her but will be your demise.

 

“Already?”

 

“Well we’re short staffed and I have to get back out there. Adela is good people but she is kind of a space cadet sometimes and Lindsay… let’s just say she’s a lot more concerned with getting people in her belly then keeping up with drink orders. I really do have to get back there. Or I should say, we really have to get back there. You’ll be in my belly with that other guy I ate earlier.” She gives a look of satisfaction that is so cute it almost melts your heart. She really is remarkably beautiful.

 

“Speaking of your belly… can you still feel the guy you ate right when we met?”

 

“Hmm. No. He stopped moving a short while ago. Too bad really. I wanted you both in there together. It’s the best feeling when I have more than one wiggling around. But maybe we’ll get lucky and I’ll send you some company.” She winks at you. “Sorry to cut this conversation so short but I can’t wait any longer. Besides, I’m hungry. Hope you don’t mind.”

 

“Well. Okay,” you say tentatively as she licks her lips, staring at you in a way that suggests she no longer thinks of you as a person but as a particularly appetizing morsel on her plate.

 

Danielle delicately picks you up with one hand by your arms. Your arms are held over your head as she raises you past her pretty breasts, her throat, her full lips and up to her eyes. All the while, your heart begins to race. You can really hear your own pulse in your ears now as your heart hammers a double tattoo in your chest. Your breath is coming quicker and quicker. You realize that the closer you are coming to her eating you, the more you are beginning to panic.

 

“This is a delightful little respite from mixing drinks. Thanks for the snack, friend!” It strikes you that she said something very similar to the man you watched her eat a few short moments ago, and she had already stopped feeling him move. How long ago had he been eaten? Ten minutes? Five? How long will you live when you get to her stomach? You begin to have second thoughts about all this as she tilts her head back and opens her mouth wide as she moves her hand (and subsequently, you) over her mouth.

 

You’re now dangling by your arms that are pinched between a giant finger and thumb and practically hyperventilating. Looking down, the light above illuminates Danielle’s beautiful face. Of course, it also illuminates her pretty lips, her white teeth (at your new size you now realize just how big and sharp looking they are) her wet tongue, and the back of her throat. Her uvula is even visible, dangling in the back of her throat like a signal of demise.

 

You’re about to be eaten. Your fantasy is about to become a very deadly reality. You sense that Danielle is preparing to release your hands and let your drop into her mouth. The whole experience is undeniably thrilling if it weren’t for the dying part. But which are you feeling more keenly; excitement or fear?  You decide to:

 

[Shout “Cowabunga!” and dive into Danielle’s gullet]- [go to chapter 114]

 

[Scream for mercy- chapter] [go to chapter 45]