- Text Size +

You decide to try to stay in the bowl.

 

Spreading out your arms and legs, you desperately try to maximize the friction between you and the glass bowl. Several other guys who were less prepared, slide by you. One comes dangerously close to hitting you but he just barely misses your left arm as he goes by.

 

Several other guys either had the same idea you did or acted on instinct and managed to cling to the side of the bowl. The giantess uses her hands to scrape a few of these straggling men into a Tupperware container. Her pink nails come within a few yards of you (using a scale relative to your own size.) These men cry out as they topple down the bowl and into the Tupperware. Looking down you see Landon has fallen into the plastic jar just as the bowl is righted and you and about a dozen other men slide down the side of the bowl back to the bottom. Looking around, it appears that about half of the people in the bowl are now in the Tupperware box. They are visible from here but their forms are somewhat distorted by the two transparent surfaces of plastic and glass.

 

 “What the hell lady?” shouts a man next to you, getting up to dust himself off from the fall. He looks pissed as hell and seems to have every intention of giving the gigantic blonde woman a piece of his mind. “Don’t you realize that we decided to be regrown? We’re not some food commodity to toss around regardless of life and limb. You obviously have mistaken this bowl for some other bowl of men waiting to be eaten. We’ve all been very patient while waiting to be returned to our normal size. I demand to be regrown at once!”

 

“You demand?” says the blonde lady. “This is my restaurant.”

 

“I don’t care whose restaurant it is. I want to be my original size. Then I shall speak with you about the treatment we have received tonight,” he said sternly.

 

There’s something in the way that the woman is looking at him that you don’t like. She seems amused by his tantrum, as if the whole concept of such a tiny creature making demands upon her was so unexpected that it was funny. You jump out of the way as the woman reaches down with one hand to grab the man, her pink nails just barely missing you again. He shouts in pain as she squeezes him a bit harder than is comfortable. Then she picks him up and in one motion, tosses him into her mouth. With a gulp and a bulge that can only be the man sliding down the woman’s throat, she swallows him alive.

 

“Would anyone else like to make a demand?” she asks sweetly to the rest of you.

You decide to

 

[Stay quiet]  [go to chapter 48]

 

[She can’t treat you like this! You are going to give her a piece of your OWN mind!]  [go to chapter 117]