- Text Size +

You play it safe and stay quiet. So does everyone else.

 

“Smart move boys,” says Megyn. “Not that it’s going to save you.” Turning back to the giantesses that have gathered around you she adds, “Ladies, please try to share.”

 

With that, she places a top on the Tupperware bin. You note that there are holes in it for air but not holes so large that anyone even at your diminutive stature could hope to escape through. You wave good bye to Landon, who is looking at you through the glass before a gigantic hand takes hold of the bin and hides him from view. You watch as the bin is lifted from the counter and the beautiful woman who owns the restaurant turns on her heels and walks off.  The red headed hostess, the short black haired girl, the blonde woman and Lindsay each come closer to your bowl. The only employee who seems to be absent is Danielle, the girl who shrunk you.

 

“Enjoy your snack, girls” you hear the blonde woman call over her shoulder.

“Oh we will,” says the red head. You hope it’s your imagination but her giant green eyes appear to be looking directly at you.

 

Suddenly gigantic, well manicured hands are reaching in from all directions. It’s almost impossible to determine which girl each one belongs to. Men are being lifted out of the bowl left and right, most are screaming as they do. Lindsay pops a tiny black guy into her mouth and swallows right away. Rachael eats a guy after making a few perfunctory remarks about “enjoying the trip.” Adela seems to enjoy talking to her food more and is doing a short, impromptu dance as she sings something you don’t quite recognize but think is a song from “Who Bit Fluffy.”

 

Down in the bowl the sorriest game of hide and seek is going on. Guys are trying to hide behind each other as hands descend into the bowl, lifting screaming men out. A pretty, brown skinned woman grabs a man, as he shouts, “Not yet Not yet!” A black haired woman reaches for you and you start to back away but trip over your feet and fall on your back. Just as she is about to grab you another man runs into her hand. (Accidentally as he was running from Kara’s reach.)

 

You barely have time to breathe a sigh of relief when another hand descends upon you. You’re hoisted with dizzying speed from the bowl. You vision goes spotty around the sides as blood is forced away from your brain. When you sight clears, you find yourself being held by the pretty redhead who first admitted you to the restaurant. Her nametag says Rachael.

 

 “Just overlooked me at the door didn’t you?” she says.

 

“I-I…” you stammer.

 

“Well now I am going to make sure that you won’t forget me for the rest of your life. Not that that’ll be long.” Her mouth opens wide below you. You look at your impending doom as Rachael’s mouth looms larger and larger.

Then you’re inside. A moment later she gulps you down.

 

You’re joined in a moment by four other men. As you all struggle you can feel Rachael walking somewhere. You’ll never find out where.

 

THE END

--- end---

You have met one of the story’s ends. Feel free to start again and try a different route.