- Text Size +

You decide to wander around. Paying Danielle for your drink, you promise to return if you change your mind.

 

Stepping away from the bar you give your surroundings a closer study. The barmaid who was dancing to the song with a cluster of boys around her is remarkably attractive. If she were alone you would certainly approach her about being eaten. However, all the men around her seem to have that same idea. She points to one and they walk off towards the shrink booth together. The dancer girl doesn’t seem like an option. Over on the far wall, near a window, two quite pretty women wearing blue bands are casually sipping what look like margaritas. A tiny man in a bowl sits on the table in front of each of them. You aren’t sure but you think your recognize one of them as a newscaster you saw on a local station this morning.

 

Looking around you see a lot of couples here and there. There are plenty of women and they all seem pretty, but every one of them is already sitting next to a man or is holding a tiny man.

 

For a few moments you simply take everything in. You watch three different women each eat a shrunken guy. One gets up and leaves immediately, but the other two are sticking around. One orders another tiny man.  The waitress is pretty. She is tall, has brown hair and looks to be in great shape. Her blue eyes focus on you and she flashes a quick smile as she brings the woman her new shrunken man.

 

After she sets the shrunken man on the woman’s table, the waitress walks right up to you. “Hey there,” she smiles a genuine smile. “Tilda’s the name. Can I get you anything?”

 

“Hello Tilda my name is-” you start to say but she cuts you off.

 

“What? Sorry but you’ll have to speak up a bit. The music is pretty loud but I saw you all alone and wasn’t sure if you needed someone to keep you company.”

 

“Why yes, I would,” you say. “Hey, weird tattoo. Is that a person doing karate?” You point here upper arm where a tattooed woman is kicking a punching bag. Underneath, in green letters are the words ‘FIGHTER.’

 

Tilda laughs, pulling her sleeve up to display her tattoo better. “Not karate,” she smiles. “Kickboxing. I do it as a hobby.”

 

“It’s pretty cool,” you tell her sincerely. “Is that your only one?”

 

“No. I have a few others. I have a rose on my ankle,” she lifts her pant leg enough so that you can see a small red rose on her left ankle. “It’s from a song by one of my favorite bands,” she explains. “I have this sun tattooed around my belly button. She points to her bare, flat belly, which does indeed have a dark sun tattooed around her belly button. It looks incredibly sexy.

 

“I have the words “MAN EATER” tattooed on my back too, with a picture of a pretty Amazon women holding a spear, but I would have to take my shirt off for you to see it. And I also have a shamrock tattooed on my backside.”

 

“I don’t suppose you would let me see it?” you tease with a smile.

 

“You can,” she grins. “But only people that let me eat them get to see that one, and only just before I gobble them up. Do you want to be my dinner? I would show you my tattoo first.”

 

You’re somewhat taken aback by such a forward question. Getting a girl to eat you is much easier than you had expected.

“After my drink maybe,” you say. “I just wanted to have one before I jump to a decision.”

 

“Understandable,” nods Tilda, although she seems disappointed. “Do you want me to get you the release form?”

 

“I wasn’t really planning on reading it. I would probably need a lawyer to help me understand it,” you say absentmindedly.

 

Tilda cocks her head to one side.  “I’m a lawyer in my other job,”

 

“A lawyer?” you say, holding up one hand, the other being filled with your favorite drink. “What is a lawyer doing waiting tables?”

 

“I work here because I get paid to eat guys,” says Tilda with another silver grin. “That’s why I came over to talk to you.” She eyes you subtly, then shifts her gaze towards the woman she had just served and frowned. “Now I gotta’ refill little miss perfect’s glass over there. She always eats at least one guy and drinks at least two drinks every time she comes in here and tips only ten percent. Can I trust you to still be here when I get back so I can pester you until you agree to let me eat you?”

 

“Sure,” you agree, then think of something. “But being a lawyer, don’t you make plenty of money anyway? Why do you care about the tips?”

 

“It’s the principal of the thing,” says Tilda over her shoulder as she walks towards the booth. You admire Tilda’s long, powerful legs and well-muscled hips as they move under her white pants. Kickboxing has obviously kept her in good shape.

As Tilda returns to the bar with an empty glass you notice the blonde barmaid is still flicking glances at you from time to time. This is not too surprising, she is doing that to every guy in the club who hasn’t already begun talking to a woman. You realize you could probably ask her to eat you just as readily as Tilda or Danielle. You begin to wonder if-

 

Suddenly you are jostled from the side as a person bumps into you, sloshing nearly half your drink on the floor.

 

“Oops!” says a woman’s voice next to you. “Sorry, I should have been watching where I was going.”

 

You turn to find yourself face to face with a pretty woman in her early twenties. She is Asian, short and giving you a winning smile. “So clumsy of me to have run into you like that. Can I buy you a drink to replace what I spilled?”

 

“No, thank you though. That’s okay. I’ll get one in a while.” Money is not something you’re too worried about since you plan to be eaten tonight. Besides, this girl seems friendly enough and is certainly cute.

 

“I was just wondering why you’re standing here by yourself. Are you waiting for a friend?”

 

“Well no. Not exactly,” you remember Tilda asking you to stick around but seeing as you just met her she is not quite in the ‘friend’ category yet. “I was just sort of observing.”

 

“Oh me too. Isn’t it amazing to be in a place like this?” asks the woman. “I just ate a guy a few weeks ago. I’ve been too busy to get back since. So I guess you’re a vore guy too huh?” She asks pointing to your red band. You can’t help but notice the blue band around her wrist.

 

“Yeah. It’s a lifelong fantasy,” you say.

 

“Well Mr. Fantasy, seeing as most of you delicious little fellows already have found voresses here tonight, I was going to order a tiny man from the menu, but since you were all alone I thought I might see if you hadn’t already made any arrangements. I’d love to eat you, if you’re interested?”

 

“I haven’t agreed to anything with anyone yet, although I do plan to tonight. I’m just not sure whom. Let me finish my drink and think about it?”

“Okay. Well my name is Eileen and I’m sitting right over there. If you would like me to eat you that is where to find me.”

 

She gives you a poke in the belly and then walks back to her table, waves, then takes out a phone and begins to text someone.

 

You’re jostled again, this time by the Australian fellow named Peter whom you thought you saw walk off with a woman to a shrink booth. Odd. He must have backed out.

The man winks at you and then disappears downstairs.

Putting him from your mind you realize that you have numerous options ahead of you. You decided to:

 

[Go downstairs to check it out for a change of pace] [go to chapter 119]

 

[Wait for Tilda to come back] [go to chapter 57]

 

[Go ask the blonde barmaid if she will eat you] [go to chapter  62]

 

[Sit down with Eileen] [go to chapter 101]

 

[Get another drink from Danielle and ask if she would like to eat you ] [120 ]