- Text Size +

You make your way to the corner table. She doesn't look up. Her full focus is on whatever she's writing, and her mouth is in a tight line of concentration. She is very small, but pretty in a normal sense. She couldn't compete with the servers in a beauty contest, but few women honestly could.

 

"Is this seat taken?" You ask. She looks up and gasps, quickly closing her journal, "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you,"

 

After taking a few seconds to compose herself, she gives an embarrassed smile, "Oh, no, It's ok. I was just lost in thought," She trails off, then after some consideration says, "I don't mind if you sit down. I don't know if I'll be good company or not," She looks sort of nervous, but is very polite. You sit down and look at her wrists. She isn't wearing a band at all.

 

"Where's your band?" You ask her.

 

"Oh, I mostly just come here to write. I don't usually participate," She says, "Not that many people ask me anyway with all of these beautiful women around,"

 

"Don't be so modest. You're beautiful," You say. She blushes.

 

"Thank you," She seems to have a hard time making eye contact with you, but she's not sending you away. You talk for a few minutes. She mostly stays quiet and listens. She says that she likes to write and finds it interesting to get different perspectives on things. You are surprised at how quickly you connect. It's like you've been friends for a long time. You realize that you don't know her name, but by now it would be awkward to bring it up. Speaking of awkward, you need to do what you came to do. Since you two are connecting maybe you should ask her.

 

 “I don’t know how this stuff works, but I was wondering if you were willing to eat me," You manage.

 

"Thank you. I appreciate the offer, but I can't right now," She sees the look of disappointment in your eyes and stammers, "I could see if my friend has found anyone," She pulls out her phone and texts someone. You are just about to tell her that it isn’t necessary when a tall strawberry blonde comes up behind you.

 

"What is it?" The other woman asks. She looks impatient.

 

"My friend here is looking for someone to eat him," The dark haired girl says.

 

"Him?" The strawberry blonde asks, looking you up and down. If she really wanted to she could definitely be part of the wait staff, and she is wearing a blue band. She’s also wearing short cutoff jeans that only half cover her toned cheeks and a tight black t-shirt that exposes her smooth belly. There is a diagonal red lip smack design across the straining top. She had cut her own v-neck into it, mostly to make it fit her without ripping, "Sure why not?” She keeps staring at the bar impatiently, "I've got some time," You are speechless. You know it's rude to stare, but you can't help it.

 

 

 

The writer gestures to her friend, "This is Donna. My name's Martha by the way,"

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you. I'm," You start, but Donna cuts you off.

 

 

 

"Are we going to do this or what?" She's still not really paying attention.

 

 

 

[oh yeah][go to chapter 6]

 

 

 

[pass] [go to chapter 105]

 

--- key---

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush

1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush