- Text Size +

You’re tired of being in this container. Something isn’t right here, and while you don’t quite trust the wait staff anymore, they are your only shot at getting out. You run forward, waving your arms to get attention.

 

“Aren’t we the eager one?” The waitress says as she plucks you from the container and walks away with you. She places you in a bowl and puts you on a tray. You have a bad feeling about this. She heads out to the floor toward the tables.

 

“Hey! Hey miss! We’re going the wrong way,” You yell.

 

“Don’t worry, I have a few things to do before I go that way. I didn’t want to waste a trip,” She says.

 

“That doesn’t explain why you put me in a bowl,” you say.

 

“It’s easier this way,” She says. Any further questions you have are ignored as she weaves between the tables dodging seats that are too far back. She most likely can’t even hear you at this distance over the murmur of polite conversation and the clinking of glasses. Suddenly, she lifts your bowl and places it down on a table in front of a young woman with brown hair and dark green eyes, “Ok, that’s one unwilling man. Can I get you anything else?”

 

“What? No! Let me out of here!” you yell as you attempt to climb from the bowl. The young woman bars your escape with her hand.

 

“No, thank you, that will be all. He looks delicious,” The young woman says casually.

 

“No! You can’t do this!” you yell, but the waitress has already moved on. The woman stares down at you. She seems to have mixed emotions about what she’s doing. She draws her tongue across her lips, “Please! There must be some mistake. They said they were going to regrow me!”

 

“Did you really change your mind?” She asks as she lifts you completely from the bowl and brings you closer to her face and that dangerous mouth of hers. She looks nervous and conflicted. You try to look into her eyes since she asked you a question, but her partially open mouth draws your attention more heavily.

 

“Yes! I don’t want this! They said I could grow back, please, you have to believe me!” You yell.

 

Her breathing becomes heavy. Is your fear arousing her? “Oh, I believe you,” she says drawing you toward her mouth, stopping, closing her eyes tight, then lowering you without letting you go. She gives out a sigh, “Please stop screaming. You are drawing too much attention to us,”

 

[keep yelling] [go to chapter 52]

 

[calm down] [go to chapter 53]

 

--- Special note---

 

This chapter contains a character created by the great writer French Snack. If you haven’t read his stuff before I strongly encourage you to check it out…after you finish here of course. He has excellent command of atmosphere and character creation, in two languages no less!

 

He has a portfolio on Deviant Art here

 

http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/

 

and another on eeka’s portal

 

http://aryion.com/g4/user/French_snack

 

He wrote two great stories for Forbidden Dish

 

http://aryion.com/g4/view/220419

 

The story above contains the character I borrowed with permission.

 

http://aryion.com/g4/view/241457

 

and here is his take on girlfood’s character, Lindsay