- Text Size +

 

“Don’t tell me to stop screaming!” you scream, “Maybe I want attention! Maybe that’s the only thing keeping me alive!” You can’t help but think that screaming was probably the only thing that saved you from Amy. You got the distinct impression that if you hadn’t drawn attention to what was going on, she would’ve eaten you anyway.

 

She was shushing you when Jacky came up, “Is everything ok?” She asks in a very chipper voice.

 

“Jacky it’s me!” you yell, “You’ve got to get me out of here!”

 

“Everything’s fine, thank you,” The woman says,  “Could I get a glass of water?”

 

“Sure thing. Enjoy your meal,” Jacky says with a perky smile. She turns and makes her way to the bar.

 

“Jacky come back!” You yell, but she must not have heard you.

 

“Great, now they’re watching me,” She huffs, “I can’t do what I wanted to do now,”

 

“Good,” you say, “You people are crazy! Eating the unwilling!”

 

“I wasn’t going to eat you,” She whispers.

 

“What?” You ask.

 

“I wasn’t going to eat you,” She whispers again, “My friends and I are part of a group that works to sneak unwilling men from this horrible place,”

 

You are thrilled, “So how do we get out of here?” You ask.

 

“Here’s your water ma’am,” Jacky says.

 

“Thank you,” The woman says. Jacky looks at you funny before walking away.

 

The woman looks embarrassed. You notice that the staff is eyeing her. Every waitress that passes seems to be watching her closely.

 

“You see, we’ve run into a bit of a problem. One of the members of our group was already caught once, and is banned from the restaurant. We try to play it low key,” She is still holding you against the table with her thumb, ring finger, and pinky, but her index and middle finger tap the table nervously behind your head.

 

“Yeah, and?” You ask.

 

“You see, I can’t afford to get caught. I have to think about all the guys I could save if I don’t. I hope you understand,” she says, gritting her teeth in a guilty smile.

 

“Understand what?” You ask as she lifts you from the table again.

 

“I’ll try not to like it, but no promises,” She draws you to her mouth and slowly licks you, “I only got one before I stopped, and to tell you the truth, I miss the feeling,”

 

“But you said you would-“ You start before she draws you into her mouth, trying desperately not to make her pleasure apparent on her face.  You are tossed around in her mouth until you lose all sense of direction. You flail and fight in an attempt to defend yourself. She accidentally lets out a moan of pleasure.

 

This isn’t fair! She said she’d help you! Now she’s using you to help herself? You strain to your limits in an attempt to fight for freedom. Another moan rocks her mouth and she accidentally gulps early sending you directly to her stomach.

 

You try to push your hands out to stop your descent, but they won’t extend. The muscular walls of her esophagus hold them against you too tightly.

 

You land in her wet, empty stomach and fight for all your worth. You do not know this, but she is blushing hard when Jacky comes by to check on her (making sure to ask her questions that can’t just receive a mere nod as an answer). Figuring she’s busted for the day and might as well not waste your sacrifice, she hurries home to finish what you started. Of course she feels guilty about it later, but it was for the greater good right?

 

THE END

--- Special note---

 

This chapter contains a character created by the great writer French Snack. If you haven’t read his stuff before I strongly encourage you to check it out…after you finish here of course. He has excellent command of atmosphere and character creation, in two languages no less!

 

He has a portfolio on Deviant Art here

 

http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/

 

and another on eeka’s portal

 

http://aryion.com/g4/user/French_snack

 

He wrote two great stories for Forbidden Dish

 

http://aryion.com/g4/view/220419

 

The story above contains the character I borrowed with permission.

 

http://aryion.com/g4/view/241457

 

and here is his take on girlfood’s character, Lindsay