- Text Size +

You storm forward, eager to be out of there. She counts out her twelve and plucks all of you out of the tank, placing you into bowls. Everyone, including you, has questions about this, but you are all asking them at once.

 

“Calm down,” She says, “We’re almost there,” She makes her way to the floor and brings the tray of bowls to a twelve top full of sharply dressed women who have out tablets, blackberries, and laptops, “Ok, here’s your twelve unwilling men, someone will be here with your drink orders shortly,”

 

You try to object as she starts setting the bowls in front of the individual women, but are drowned out by the other men’s complaints. She has you each in place, takes the tray, and is gone quickly. She must be very practiced at this.

 

“Really, Gary, don’t be such a baby. In order to make an omelet you have to crack a few eggs,” The sharply dressed blond in front of you says into her Bluetooth. She picks you up from the bowl, “It’s just an orphanage, Gary, I’m sure nobody will miss it,”

 

“Please miss, you’ve got to help me! There’s been some terrible mistake. I’m-“ you start, but she  puts a finger from her free hand to your lips, “Do you mind? I’m in the middle of an important call. Not you, Gary, I was talking to my lunch. I tell you, some people are so rude,” She says as she pops you into her mouth. She swallows quickly and you can hear the rapid tone of her voice as she continues talking after you’re down.

 

“This isn’t fair!” you shout as you pound on her stomach walls, “They said they were going to grow me back!” You can hear screams of other men’s she’s swallowed, and shortly after you’ve been there fighting for your life, someone falls on top of you, fortunately knocking you out. You digest inside her, never even registering as an afterthought.

 

THE END

--- end---

You have met one of the story’s ends. Feel free to start again and try a different route.

 

 

The story so far, (obvious ripoff Star Wars music plays) The silhouette of the orchestra can be seen in the distance. Just imagine the text is scrolling through space as you read it and try to keep up. I hope your imagination doesn’t make it move to fast.

 

You’ve wanted to go to Forbidden Dish for a long time. Your friends decided to come with you. You aren’t sure they know what the deal is, but you let them come anyway. If you aren’t familiar with Forbidden Dish, most things will be explained throughout the story, but it still wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if you read the other stories. If you like this story you will undoubtedly want to read the others. They are available on girlfood and oishi1’s individual portfolios. Feel free to explore. Let us know what characters you liked and what could use more or less detail. I’m adding this to the story notes on short chapters because the dealio will only accept chapters of five hundred words or more and I don’t want to make it hard to poke around.

 

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush