- Text Size +

“Jacky it’s me!” You yell, she stops and looks at you. Recognition dawns.

 

“So you decided to go through with it after all huh?” She asks, still in her cheery, perky voice.

 

“Yeah, but I changed my mind again,” You say with shame, “I guess I should’ve just left after the first time and saved everyone the trouble,”

“Was she pretty?” Jacky asks. Some of her peppiness has flaked away. Do you detect a hint of jealousy? “I’m just curious, because you backed out on me, but were willing to go this far for her,”

 

“It’s not like that! Look, I chickened out ok? It was nothing personal,” You say.

 

“Oh yeah, well neither is this. I’m just getting my rightful snack back,” She says. Before you can respond she’s already tossed you into her mouth and swallowed. You go irrevocably down into the darkness. The heat around you makes you cough, which expels most of your precious oxygen. Jacky has been very busy today. You land in a mass of parts. You can’t tell what is wiggling and what is just being sloshed around by the movement of the stomach, but you’re sure you’re going to go unfelt in this crowd. Any attempt to move or go anywhere results in being tangled in arms and legs of the others trapped inside with you.

 

Jacky still has half a night to go and is just getting warmed up, but for you this is

 

THE END

--- end---

You have met one of the story’s ends. Feel free to start again and try a different route.

 

 

The story so far, (obvious ripoff Star Wars music plays) The silhouette of the orchestra can be seen in the distance. Just imagine the text is scrolling through space as you read it and try to keep up. I hope your imagination doesn’t make it move to fast.

 

You’ve wanted to go to Forbidden Dish for a long time. Your friends decided to come with you. You aren’t sure they know what the deal is, but you let them come anyway. If you aren’t familiar with Forbidden Dish, most things will be explained throughout the story, but it still wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if you read the other stories. If you like this story you will undoubtedly want to read the others. They are available on girlfood and oishi1’s individual portfolios. Feel free to explore. Let us know what characters you liked and what could use more or less detail. I’m adding this to the story notes on short chapters because the dealio will only accept chapters of five hundred words or more and I don’t want to make it hard to poke around.

 

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush