- Text Size +

"I'll get back to you on that," You say.

 

"Alright, but if I find someone else before you get back, you're out of luck," She says.

 

It's not that you don't want to. Part of you is super stoked about it, but you're still not mellow enough to go through with it. You have now turned down three beautiful women. Your plan to systematically disappoint every girl in this place is going smoothly. You decide that, no matter what, you are going with the next girl who asks, hopefully, no, no, definitely. You have to stop being such a wussie and fulfill your fantasy. I mean, you've come all this way after all.

 

As you walk, you see two women sitting at a table and talking to each other. One has an empty bowl in front of her, and they both have blue bands. You recognize the one with the empty bowl as your favorite TV news anchor Aulii Abrams. She smiles warmly at you as you approach the table. Her friend looks you up and down, but is fairly unreadable. She looks Mediterranean, and despite her grave countenance, is strikingly beautiful, "Fancy seconds?" You ask. Aulii laughs and motions for you to pull up a chair.

 

"I've been trying to talk my friend here into getting herself a man before I indulge again," She says, "Feel free to step in and charm him any moment, Jael,"

 

Jael glares at Aulii and tries to look mean, at the same time she’s trying to hide her embarrassment. You think it makes her look all the more beautiful, but don't dare say so.

 

"What do you say?" Aulii asks, "Who could say no to someone so hot?" Jael is now openly embarrassed.

 

Aulii is right though. That face, that body. There is no way you could say no, besides, after all of the build up she'd probably take it personally, "Yeah," you say dreamily, you smooth talker, you, "I would really like that," Jael smiles.

 

"I'll walk with you to the booth," Jael says. They wave Jacky over and get the paperwork. You try not to meet Jacky’s eyes while she's at the table. You don't know if she'll take this personally or not. When you're finished signing the papers for the second time today, you walk with Jael to the booth. To your surprise, she draws you close, "I'm surprised you haven't tried to take advantage of me," She says, "Is it chivalry, or is it fear that makes you standoffish?"

 

"A little of column A, a little of column B," You say. With her encouragement you ease your hand around her, while she takes advantage of the moment and gooses you.

 

"You have nothing to fear from me," She says, smiling slightly, "Besides the obvious that is. My first day here was a different story,"

 

"What happened?" You ask.

 

"I didn't know about the rule and broke a guy's nose for sneaking up on me. He had no way of knowing I'm a soldier and would react in self defense reflexively," She explains.

 

"Wow," You say, "Remind me never to get on your bad side,"

 

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'm sure you'll wind up on my good side," she says. You make your way through the line. The more you talk to and touch her, the more willing you become to be consumed by her. She tells you she is from Israel and serves under the Israeli Defense Force. Everybody in her country (men and women) is conscripted into the military when they become of age. Not knowing what to do when her time was up, she re enlisted, so they paid for her to come to America for a film degree. Her internship with Newscorp ended up leading to her and Aulii's friendship, which still lasts despite the internship being over and Aulii moving up in the world.

 

When you get to the booth, the operator guides you inside and locks it. Jael gives you a shy smile as you stand behind the glass. The operator brushes her hair out of her eyes and timidly asks if you are sure. As nervous as you are, and to be perfectly honest, scared beyond reason, you couldn’t ask for a better choice, and you are more afraid of stepping out of the booth to a disappointed again than death. You nod and she pushes the button.

 

Jael picks you up gently and waits until your head clears, "Are you ready to go back to the table?" She asks.

 

You nod and take in the sights, staring up at her with reverence, "Wow! I've never seen anything more beautiful than what I'm seeing now. This is a real dream come true,"

 

"You are too sweet. Let's hope you keep that attitude," She says, then, carefully, she makes her way back to the table. Aulii smiles at her.

 

"I'm surprised you held out until you got here," She says.

 

"I wanted some time for us to enjoy ourselves," Jael says. She sets you down on the table and gets comfortable in her seat, "Though I have to admit, I've been looking forward to this for a while, so it can't be too long,"

 

She give you time to admire her and lifts you up, bringing you around to various parts of her body, so you can get an eyefull, then draws you toward her lips, "Thank you for choosing me. It's been nice meeting you, and it'll be nicer eating you," she says with a giggle at her own silliness. Your heart races as you look down her throat and the permanence of the next step hits home.

 

[scream and back out] [go to chapter 68]

 

 

 

[embrace it] [go to chapter 69]