- Text Size +

When you finally get to the booth, the operator slides the door open and you timidly place one foot in. The woman groans, sounding annoyed and pushes you the rest of the way in. You catch yourself with both hands against the glass and start to turn around.

 

 

 

"Ok, now, this is really important. Are you sure you want to do this, because after I push this button," The operator started.

 

 

 

"Ooh! Can I do it?" The dark haired woman asks, cutting her off. Before she could answer there is a flash and you are buried in a pile of clothes, "I got it," A warm hand pulls you out of your clothes with little regard to your comfort or well being.

 

 

 

There were tables and chairs along the wall. She places you on the table and plops down in one of the chairs, lifting her feet and letting them drop onto the table. Your world shakes and you have to dive out of the way to avoid personal injury. She pinches the front of her left chankla with her right toes and pulls it off, letting it drop on the table. She does the same to the right one without paying attention to whether or not she hits you.

 

 

 

"What do you think you're doing?" You shout.

 

 

 

She looks at you like she is noticing you for the first time, "Oh, just airing out my feet. Tell you what, while you're down there could you rub them? I've been on them all day, and these sandals don't provide nearly enough support,"

 

 

 

"Aren't you going to eat me?" you ask.

 

 

 

"Oh, yeah, sure, sure, but do this first will you? Just real quick.

 

 

 

[do it]  [go to chapter 81]

 

 

 

[eww no!] [go to chapter 82]

!---key---!

Exceedingly relevant.

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush

 

The story so far, (obvious ripoff Star Wars music plays) The silhouette of the orchestra can be seen in the distance. Just imagine the text is scrolling through space as you read it and try to keep up. I hope your imagination doesn’t make it move to fast.

 

You’ve wanted to go to Forbidden Dish for a long time. Your friends decided to come with you. You aren’t sure they know what the deal is, but you let them come anyway. If you aren’t familiar with Forbidden Dish, most things will be explained throughout the story, but it still wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if you read the other stories. If you like this story you will undoubtedly want to read the others. They are available on girlfood and oishi1’s individual portfolios. Feel free to explore. Let us know what characters you liked and what could use more or less detail. I’m adding this to the story notes on short chapters because the dealio will only accept chapters of five hundred words or more and I don’t want to make it hard to poke around.