- Text Size +

Considering the fact that you're paying for (and being) dinner, you feel slighted having to do one more favor, but she seems to have her heart set on it, and besides, she's bigger than you. While making it a point to show you aren't happy about it, you firmly dig both hands into the ball of her right foot. The fleshy give feels odd against your fingers. The layer of dried sweat forms a film on your hands.

 

 

 

"Oh, have you started yet? I couldn't tell," She says, "You're going to have to do better than that," Not seeing any choice in the matter, you dig deeper, really leaning into it. After a while, your arms feel heavy, "Well, that was unsatisfactory, but I can tell you aren't going to do any better, so it'll have to do. You sigh with relief and relax. Your relief is short lived though, because she scoots her left foot over and pushes it against you, "You're not done yet are you?" She not so gently pats you with her left foot, "It would be unfair to just do one, even if you could hardly call what you did a massage,"

 

 

 

You sigh heavily, but she doesn't notice. You are too small for such a noise to register. Already tired from the first foot, you brace yourself and dig into the second one. You really put your back into it this time, "I feel, I feel, hmmm, nope nothing," She says. You start to angrily pound on her foot, "You know what? I think I feel a vague tickle. Be careful now, I don't want to kick you off the table,” You punch into the meaty part of the ball of her foot for a little longer, "You know what? This task is obviously too much for you. I'll give you something a little easier," She pulls out a bottle of green nail polish and unscrews the cap, then places it beside you, "Start with this foot since it's already up here, then you can do the other one,"

 

 

 

"Are you kidding me?" You shout.

 

 

 

"Well, if you don't want me to eat you, that's fine. I'll just leave you in the chair when I go. Hopefully someone will see you before it's too late,"

 

 

 

[get to painting] [ go to chapter 89]

 

 

 

[she's bluffing] [go to chapter 90]

!---notes---! nudge nudge wink wink. Say no more.

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush

The story so far, (obvious ripoff Star Wars music plays) The silhouette of the orchestra can be seen in the distance. Just imagine the text is scrolling through space as you read it and try to keep up. I hope your imagination doesn’t make it move to fast.

 

You’ve wanted to go to Forbidden Dish for a long time. Your friends decided to come with you. You aren’t sure they know what the deal is, but you let them come anyway. If you aren’t familiar with Forbidden Dish, most things will be explained throughout the story, but it still wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if you read the other stories. If you like this story you will undoubtedly want to read the others. They are available on girlfood and oishi1’s individual portfolios. Feel free to explore. Let us know what characters you liked and what could use more or less detail. I’m adding this to the story notes on short chapters because the dealio will only accept chapters of five hundred words or more and I don’t want to make it hard to poke around.