- Text Size +

You get a sudden bad feeling and do a tuck and roll before you even know what the problem is. You hear her foot slap hard against the cement right behind you. With no time to look back, you bolt for the door.

 

 

 

"Nice reflexes. You're gonna be fun to break," She says as she stomps after you, exaggerating her movements and overdoing the stomping actions. You take advantage of her slow movements and keep running, "Where are you going? I still want to play!" she shouts after you. She waits to give chase, but underestimates your speed. You manage to slide under the threshold and into the hallway. You run into a pair of sandaled feet. The owner looks down, startled, then picks you up. She has purple hair and is wearing a green band on her wrist. There's another guy in her other hand.

 

 

 

"She tried to step on me!" You shout, just as your pursuer opens the door. The Waitress (you think her name is Adela) and the barefooted woman stare at each other for a few seconds before the dark haired girl bolts down the hall. Adela switches you to her other hand. The other guy and you try not to stare at each other as she digs out her phone, "Yeah, Omar. We've got another stomper. Second floor. Running from the booths. Cartoon guy on her shirt. I don't know, it looks like it's from the 1950s or 60s. K, thanks," She hangs up and runs to the end of the hall just in time to see the woman grabbed near the bar by a tall black man and a massive Russian looking guy. Before they can get a good grip on her, she knocks a bowl off the bar, spilling its contents all over the ground. It was full of tiny men, and now they are staggering around on the ground trying to make sure they can walk after such a great fall. She lets out a scream and stomps on about three of them, smearing them into the ground before the two big men lift her and carry her away.

 

 

 

There are gasps of fear and disgust from all over as the servers try to diffuse the situation with offers of free drinks and discounted shrinking. The woman laughs as she is carted down the stairs. You are sure she'll be led out the back door, but aren't sure what'll actually happen to her.

 

 

 

A couple of servers are spraying the floor and wiping up the remains, while others gather up the running tinies. Some customers "help" them, but most of the tinies don't make it back to the bowl. After a few minutes of hectic motion, things calm down and the party resumes. Adela sighs with relief, "So, do you want to go into the bowl and wait or go with me?" She asks you.

 

 

 

You stare at the bowl and shudder, "I'll go with you. That is, if your other customer doesn't mind," You look at the other guy in her hand. He's pale with fright.

 

 

 

"Oh, um, yeah, sure," He says.

 

 

 

"Great," Adela smiles as she takes you back to a private room and shuts the door, "They probably want me to go back out there and tell them what happened real quick, but I guess I can still give you two a dance first. It'll just have to be a short one," She turns to her original customer, "Do you want to go first or second?"

 

 

 

"Second," He says, "Watching you will calm me a bit," While you find it slightly annoying to be turned into someone else's party favor, you are sort of a Johnny come lately to this party, so you don't complain. Adela puts on some Middle Eastern string music and backs up against the stripper pole. She sways and dances, emphasizing her belly as she moves in ways that don't look possible. She turns around and plants her hands on the pole, then gyrates her butt before cart wheeling over to the table. Facing away, she does a back bend until her mouth is right over you, lowers, and slurps you up before you can react. You are still trying to wrap your mind around what you just saw (how could someone be that flexible?) when she swallows.

 

 

 

You are sucked into the hot darkness by muscles that do not care that you are a living feeling thing. You are bruised and pummeled by the pulsating esophageal muscles as you are forced irrevocably downward. It no longer matters how hot she is, nor how willing or unwilling you are. You are on your way to your death. You are squeezed tighter and pop into her stomach, landing in hot liquid. Despite your battered state, you fight for your life. About halfway down you had, without a doubt, changed your mind. You had to figure out a way to let her know. You pummel her stomach walls in desperation. After a few minutes, just as your air was is running low, the other guy falls in and starts thrashing around. You can’t see him, but you can hear his frantic movements. Shortly after, you hear muffled voices from outside. Adela is talking casually to another man. Aside from the good feeling the two of you were giving her, she had put both of you out of her mind.

 

 

 

THE END