- Text Size +

As tempted as you are, you really haven't gotten a chance to look around up here. The whole time you've been bombarded with women (you say that like it's a bad thing)

 

"Sorry," You mouth. She can't hear you, but she obviously understands what you said and takes off in a huff. She approaches another guy and makes a show of leaning all over him as she takes him back to the booths. He has no idea, but you know by the way she glared back at you, that the whole thing was designed to make you jealous. Whatever, you look around and enjoy the music.

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special treat for you. 'Who Bit Fluffy? is in the house!" One of the servers announces from the stage to a cheering crowd. Every since they had been contracted to do a few commercial spots, they had been the "official voice of vore" though it was said that their vocalist, Skittles, was never known to indulge. You are a big fan of her music, even if it is merely due to its ties to vore. Skittles is pretty hot though. Her clothes look sort of old timey and are nowhere near revealing (which honestly only makes you curious about what's underneath) Each member of the band is dressed like they arrived for a completely different gig. There's no coherent theme in any of it. Skittles is in her vintage clothing, the guitarist is dressed all psychobilly, the drummer is dressed metal, the bassist is wearing cuttoff jeans and a cowboy hat, and the keyboardist is wearing a three piece suit and has his head completely shaved.

 

Despite all of this, when they start playing, it all comes together like magic. Skittles makes her way through her own rendition of "Down Down Down" while dancing with the microphone and batting her large innocent baby blues at the crowd. You are paying attention to the music (mostly just checking Skittles out) when you accidentally back into one of the other patrons. She lets out a slight scream of surprise. You look down to make sure you didn't step on her toes. She is wearing sandals. Her nails are painted green, but for some reason there is red nail polish between her big and second toe. Wait a second, those feet look familiar. You pan up and see Vault Boy smiling at you. It's the same dark haired girl who tried to nab you earlier.

 

 

 

"Oh, hey, there you are," She says smiling, "Try to keep up this time ok?" She grabs your hand, and a woman with a black Rush t-shirt and skirt runs up.

 

 

 

"I want this one. You already had one," She says.

 

 

 

"Did not," The girl in the Vault Boy shirt says.

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, then what is that on your toes?" The girl in the skirt and striped knee high socks says.

 

 

 

The other girl hisses, "Ixnay on the oestay," She mumbles under her breath.

 

 

 

"Oh yeah," The other girl says, smiling apologetically.

 

 

 

You have a bad feeling about this and slowly back away while they argue. You are hugged from behind and held against a sweaty female body. You smell a mixture of B.O. and perfume.

 

 

 

"There you are," The athletic redhead from earlier says as she turns you around, "I'm still a bit peckish. Care to top me off?"

 

 

 

You dive into a group of dancing women and sigh with relief, but your relief is short lived.

 

 

 

As the men thin out in the crowd, the women become all the more aggressive. If you don't make a decision soon, you have the feeling that someone will make it for you. Any polite conversation you try to initiate is taken as an oral contract by the woman you speak to. Even something as harmless as eye contact is enough to get you swarmed. You make your way to the end of the room and scoot into a booth in the far corner. Perfect. it is far away from prying eyes. As you scan the crowd, you notice that, besides the band on stage, you are the only guy here. There are still plenty of women though, and many of them look frustrated.

 

 

 

"Rough night?" A woman's voice asks, startling you. She had been sitting on the opposite seat of the booth before you sat down, but you hadn't noticed her in your rush to get away. She has bright red hair, pale skin, and a green dress. She is sipping a glass of wine, "Don't worry, I'm not going to tackle you. Don't want to get wine on my dress," You laugh.

 

 

 

"Thanks," You say, "Why do I feel like the last bit of chum in a shark tank right now?"

 

 

 

"Maybe because you kind of are," She says, "I wonder if it always looks like this near closing,"

 

 

 

"So this is your first time here?" You ask.

 

 

 

"Yeah. I've been meaning to come for a long time, but it never seemed to pan out," She says.

 

 

 

"How many men have you eaten tonight?" You ask.

 

 

 

"Zero, give or take a few," She says, "I guess I came too late," She took another sip of wine.

 

 

 

[offer yourself to her] [ go to chapter 94]

 

 

 

[talk to her until closing] [go to chapter 95]