- Text Size +

You make yourself comfortable in your seat and look at the wait staff menu. Each person has a photo, their name, their schedule, and a brief description of hobbies.

 

Forbidden Dish Employees

Meet and be Eaten!

 

Lindsay

Included Photos:  One shows Lindsay riding a horse.  One is a full body picture of her wearing a skimpy bathing suit from a very interesting perspective. The final shot shows her in a cowboy hat, Forbidden Dish shirt and tight jeans over a prominent, muscular bottom. She is of average height, has long strawberry blonde hair, a big smile, and has remarkable facial beauty. She is extremely pretty and remarkably curvy in all the right places.

 One of our most popular employees, Lindsay first came to our restaurant as a patron with a friend who encouraged her to try it out. Little did she know that it would change her life. After one taste, she was hooked. A runner up in the annual Miss Vore Beauty Pageant, it wasn’t long before she applied to work as a full time member of staff.  She’s been working at Forbidden Dish for three years now and has even traveled internationally to promote the restaurant. If you want to be shrunk and eaten alive, you couldn’t do better than Lindsay.

Hobbies: When not working at the dish Lindsay enjoys outdoor activities such as camping and bonfires with friends. She enjoys riding horses, surfing, playing soccer and listening to music.

Favorite song : Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones.

Favorite movie(s):  Drive, Secretariat

Employee quote: “The way to win my heart is to travel through my stomach.”

 

[For Lindsay, go to 106]

 

Danielle-

Photo- In the first picture shows her performing a one-legged yoga pose. The second picture is taken from behind her. She is wearing tight jeans and is looking over her shoulder at the camera while laughing. The last one depicts her in a dress while playing a violin. She has fairly long dark hair and brown eyes. Her face is quite attractive. Her body is remarkably well toned with lean muscle. She has a fantastic looking butt.

Danielle applied and immediately received a job two years ago in an attempt to make some cash while earning her Masters Degree in Music. While it took her some time to work up the nerve to actually eat anyone, she quickly became a key member of the employee family and can often be found behind the bar. Eventually, she warmed to vore and is always happy to oblige the eager shrunken man who wants to be eaten.

Hobbies: Danielle loves to run and can often be found attending local racing and running clubs. An avid Yoga practitioner, she also teaches at a nearby Yoga studio. Her affinity for music has spurred her to learn to play the violin, cello, piano, banjo and guitar.     

Favorite song: Modern- “Don’t listen to the wind” by Buddy Miller. Classical- Cello Suite 1 by Johann Sebastian Bach

Favorite movie(s): Once

Employee quote: “If you want to have a conversation with me then discuss my favorite music rather than how much you like my backside. It’s my own backside. I’m not obsessed with it like some of the guys that come here seem to be. But Vivaldi, Mozart or Beethoven? There I’m obsessed. ”

 

[For Danielle, go to chapter 120]

Rachael-

Photos- The first picture is of her at the library wearing a pair of glasses and looking nerdy but cute. The second picture is in black and white. She is wearing a dress and ruffling her hair while looking pensive. The last and largest picture of the three shows her from the side wearing a Forbidden Dish T-Shirt, a pair of tight jean shorts and giving the “hang loose” sign. She has long red hair and green eyes, a good-looking body and a cute, freckled face. 

Also known as “That pretty red-head by the door,” Rachael has been our hostess ever since we opened our doors four years ago. While she performs the “greet and seat” with us at night, she works as a substitute teacher in history during the day.  An avid vore fan, she is always willing to gobble up a guy. Don’t overlook her at the door.

Hobbies: Aside from truly loving to eat shrunken men, Rachael loves going to movies with friends, drinking red wine and reading anything about Pre-Colonial American History. When she’s not doing any of that, she’s usually taking spin classes at the local gym.

Favorite song: “She’s So Mean” by Matchbox 20

Favorite movie: In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Employee quote: “Once a guys asked me before I swallowed him if I was a natural redhead. I told him I was and then I ate him. What kind of question is that to ask right before you die?”

 

[for Rachael, go to 111]

Kara-

Photos- One picture is of her biking with friends, the second picture is of her poised to begin a race at a track meet. The largest picture is of her wearing a fedora hat and puckering her lips in a kiss at the camera. She has long black hair, deep blue eyes and is undeniably attractive. She appears to be in decent shape. 

Kara has been with the restaurant for nearly a year. Holding a degree in communication and another in art history, she hopes to create her own antique movie theater someday. Until then you’ll find her working weeknights here at the Dish and working as a DJ at a 1920s music radio station. Like most of us, she’ll gulp you down just as quick anyone else on our team. If you don’t end up eaten then be sure to catch her on air at 89.1- Kara’s Classic’s Hour at 11AM on Sundays.

Hobbies: Biking and running are her favorite exercises and she usually does one every day. She loves listening to the radio, especially old-fashioned 1920s radio.

Favorite song: In the Mood by Glenn Miller and West End Blues by Al Jolson.

Favorite movie(s): Angels with Dirty Faces, Mean Streets

Employee quote: “I was probably born in the wrong era. I think I would have loved the Roaring Twenties. Of course the Roaring Twenties were preceded but the Extremely Not Roaring Thirties and Incredibly Violent Forties, so maybe I’m better off.”

 

[For Kara, go to 107]

Kim

Photos- One picture is of her fishing in a mountain river somewhere wearing waders and a baseball cap. A second picture shows her in a skimpy bathing suit showing off a flat belly. The final picture of her depicts tight jeans and a backwards Forbidden Dish hat, holding a tray of beers and looking back over her shoulder at the camera. She has short blonde hair and blue eyes and fairly is good-looking.

 A member of the Air Force reserves, Kim has proudly served her country for seven years. She has worked at Forbidden Dish since we opened and absolutely loves vore. She is married and lives locally.

Hobbies: Going to the pool or beach. Shopping for clothes. 

 Favorite song: “Born to Run” by Bruce Springsteen

Favorite movie: The Producers

Employee quotes: “I’m doing what I love. I’ve been into vore since I was a kid. How many people can say that they get to live out their fantasies? I do every night.”

 

[for Kim, go to 108]

 

Tilda

Pictures –The first shows her wearing a St. Patrick’s Day plastic green bowler hat while holding a beer. The second is of her in a pinstripe business suit that looks extremely attractive. The last one is of her in booty shorts and a tank top that exposes her belly. She is in a gym leaning against a heavy punching bag. She is stunningly beautiful. Her hair is brown and eyes are green. She appears to be in terrific shape.

- A lawyer with Firm of Dewie, Cheatum and Howe, Tilda is a part time waitress of the dish. She was hired on after doing some legal consulting with Forbidden Dish along with several other Firm lawyers. She joined the Forbidden Dish team after enjoying eating shrunken men with a coworker name Vera. Tilda enjoyed tiny men so much that she ate here nearly every day. Eventually she applied for employment and can frequently be found downstairs waiting tables.

Hobbies: Cardio kickboxing, dancing. 

Favorite song: Rose Tattoo by Dropkick Murphys, Waltzing Matilda- Traditional Australian Song

Favorite movie(s): Runaway Jury, The Lincoln Lawyer

Employee quotes: “ They say lawyers eat each other which I guess in my case is the literal truth. I’ve swallowed some of my coworkers, some clients and even a few competitors from my law job. People at the restaurant or clients at the firm have occasionally asked me about the other job. When I tell them about it they always go, ‘Oh a lawyer. And you eat people. That makes sense.’ I guess there is a stereotype for a reason.”

 

[for Tilda, go to 109]

 

Megyn-

Photos- The first one is a portrait photo of her face showing a pretty smile. The second shows her in a black dress with a tiny man standing in the palm of her hand (the man’s back is to the camera so his face cannot be seen.) A third photo is of her standing behind the bar at the restaurant portion of The Forbidden Dish wearing a low cut shirt bearing the restaurant’s name.

She is remarkably good looking. Her hair is shoulder length and blonde. Her eyes are blue. She is obviously athletic and has some great curves that show in that low restaurant cut shirt.

Our restaurant owner and employer, Megyn has always had a vore fantasy but was able to make it a reality with the invention of shrinking technology. A talented businesswoman, Forbidden Dish is the latest (and her favorite) private enterprise.

Hobbies:  Megyn loves yoga, sometimes taking classes from her employee Danielle. She also has a membership at a Crossfit gym. Her favorite thing to do is simply stay home and relax whenever she has time, which is not nearly often enough.  

Favorite song: “Beautiful” by Joydrop

Favorite movie: The Getaway

Employee quote: “I’m making my dreams come true. It’s just a plus that I’m making so many other dreams come true at the same time.”

 

[for Megyn go to 112]

 

Jacky-

 

 

Of course Jacky, your current waitress, is on the list.

 

Photos-In the first photo she's giving a goofy grin and holding up a tiny man who's also smiling.  There is another photo that shows her white water kayaking, and another from below, of her mountain climbing that seems to make her posterior the central focus.

Hobbies: Her list of hobbies tired you out just to read it.

 

Jacky started here six months ago, and immediately fit in like she’s always been here. She gives her all whether it’s working out or chowing down on tinies. She holds the current record for most tinies consumed in one sitting.

 

Favorite song: “You’re the Best” by Joe Esposito

Favorite Movie: “Run Fatboy Run”

Employee quote: “I’m going to give you the ultimate workout,”

 

 

 

[For Jacky go to 20]

 

Adela-

 

Photos-One of  the photos shows her with pink hair and a pastel green belly dancing outfit that shows off her midriff. She is running her fingers through her hair and smiling with her eyes closed, another shows her hanging upside down from a stripper pole by her knees, with bright red hair flowing and a green vinyl bikini clinging tightly to her body, and another shows her sitting yoga style and meditating in the nude, but her purple hair covers her just enough. There is a disclaimer in the caption under her picture that warns that her hair color changes frequently.

 

Hobbies: Her list of hobbies includes yoga, painting, music, and world travel.

 

Adela was born in Sicily but has seen most of the known world, and if you believe her, plenty of the unknown world as well. She’s fluent in English, Italian, French, German, and Spanish and moderately proficient in Swedish, Russian, and Greek, and conversational in Mandarin Chinese.

 

Favorite song: “Breathe” by Pink Floyd

Favorite Movie: “Why watch a movie when real life is so much more interesting?”

Employee quote: “What I say today cannot be held against me tomorrow,”

 

[for Adela go to 19]

 

Janice-

 

You almost accidentally skipped over the next one and had to go back. It was a young woman named Janice.

 

Photos: Her first photo is a full body shot of her just leaning against a wall. She is tall and waifish. Unlike the others, she was wearing clothes that covered her up and almost made her blend into the background, even in a photo that only contained her. She looked scared out of her mind and almost appeared to be hiding behind her hair. She had brown hair and glasses. The second photo showed her taking apart and cleaning an expensive looking camera, and the third looked like someone took it while she was unprepared standing near one of the shrink booths. There was a caption under her photos that said "No photo available,"

 

 Hobbies: "I don't know, reading, I guess, and photography,"

Favoirte song: “Black and White Eyes” by Syd Matters

Employee quote:  N/A

 

[For Janice go to 16]

---key---

 

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush