- Text Size +

"Not entirely too late," you say, "Rumor has it, there's still one more guy here wearing a red band. Don't tell the others, but I think he's nearby," You say in a conspiratorial whisper.

 

 

 

"Oh, really now? I heard he chickened out and was hiding in the corner," She says.

 

 

 

"Maybe he saw someone who made him want to change his mind," You say.

 

 

 

"Well, we better get to the booths before the turn them off for the night," She says, taking your arm.

 

 

 

"Gladly," You say as you walk together to the back of the club. You stare into her green eyes from inside the booth, then down to her mildly round belly. She isn’t exactly as fit as the wait staff, but she is far from fat. There is no doubt in your mind that you are ready. When the operator asks if you are sure, you nod eagerly.

 

 

 

She walks to a private room with her wineglass in one hand and you in the other. When she gets in and locks the door, she sets both of you down on the table and makes her way to the jukebox, "Oh look, it actually has a place to swipe your credit card. how lovely.  Some music would be great to go with my meal. Do you like Blackmoor's Night?" She asks as she pushes a button, "Under Violet Moon" plays as she makes her way to the table and picks up her wineglass, "I'm going to finish most of my glass before I eat you. Even knowing you are ok with it, I'm still kind of nervous,"

 

 

 

"I don't mind," You say, "Just as long as I wind up in there myself sooner or later," She sips her wine and sways to the music, not really looking at you, "So, where are you from?"

 

 

 

"If you don't mind, I prefer a quiet meal. It's been a hectic day," She says as she leans back in her chair and sighs. You look up at her and watch each gulp of wine as the glass becomes emptier and emptier, and your new home fills with liquid. You watch her throat expand as she swallows and seriously think about the fact that you will be making that trip soon. You really would've rather gotten to know your predator, but you’re pretty sure her lack of conversation is a defense mechanism. If she grew to like you, she'd feel bad about what she was about to do. She is now down to her last sip. It has come much sooner than you expected. She gently picks you up in her warm pale hand. She raises you to her full red lips and smiles, "Well, here goes," She says, then she parts her lips and puts you in head first. You are instantly coated in the smell of wine as she moves you around in her mouth. It is completely dark. You can hear the muffled sound of the music from the outside world. A world you most likely will never see again.

 

 

 

Her breathing is loud and heavy, but completely through her nose. She turns you about and moves you wherever she wants you to be with her tongue. She lets out a few low moans that are deafeningly loud to you. It finally sinks in. If you do this, you'll never see your family again. You make your way to the front of her mouth, but she moves you back easily with her tongue. Her lips part a crack, allowing a sliver of light to stab your eyes. You scramble toward it, only to be hit by a wave of wine and washed down her esophagus. Nothing you do even manages to slow your descent. You no longer have control over anything. You plop into her stomach and slosh around in the wine.

 

 

 

---Epilogue

 

 

 

She can't believe she finally did it! She finishes off her wine and is startled by a fluttering sensation from inside her. You actually can feel them inside you! She thought that was just something made up in the stories. Even knowing you were completely willing, she still feels a tinge of guilt. She tries not to think about what you are going through, but her mind keeps drawing her to it as she rubs her belly. She's ashamed to admit to herself that the thought of it turns her on. She'll wait until she gets back to her hotel before she takes care of it though. Right now, she just wants to feel something she's dreamt about since she was a little girl. She waits in the private room until the fluttering is gone, then hails a cab to her hotel. By the next morning, she's starving. You aren't even an afterthought.

 

 

 

THE END