- Text Size +

“I hate to impose,” you say tentatively. Lindsay’s blue eyes fix on you. Suddenly you’re even less sure of yourself now that you have the attention of such a pretty woman, whom to you is a giantess. Regardless, you plunge ahead as best you can. “I was wondering if you could see your way to taking me out of here. I came with friends and am afraid that if I don’t return I will miss my ride.”

 

“Well I’m sure I could make room for you,” says Lindsay evenly. “But this really is the last person I can take for now.” Her giant hand actually casts a shadow over your body (and those standing next to you) as she reaches down and grabs you. You feel somewhat self-conscious with her holding your naked form. You hope they haven’t gotten rid of your clothes yet so you can change once you are returned to your proper size.

 

Lindsay carries you and the other man out of the bowl and walks you to the back of the kitchen. In there she meets another server, who is sitting on a counter, typing on her phone and listening to the radio. It’s playing “Stuck in the Middle With You,” by Steeler’s Wheel.

 

“Hey Lindsay,” says the woman.

 

“Hi Adela,” says Lindsay. “I got us some snacks.”

 

Before the chill at those words even has a chance to work its way down your spine, you’re placed on the table before the two women. The one on the counter, Adela, hops off so she can join Lindsay in leaning in close to study you.  Their eyes are as big as you are and beautiful and captivating. They would be overwhelmingly pretty if they didn’t have a marked hunger about their expression, like two children looking into a candy store window. It doesn’t help that you still feel acutely aware of your nudity and your mild excitement.

 

“Well I don’t know why I came here tonight, Got a feeling that something aint’ right,” plays the radio. You can relate.

 

“Which one do you want?” asks Adela casually, her eyes moving between you and the other man standing off to your left.

 

“N-now see here!” says the man next to you, raising a finger to the gigantic women. You can tell he’s gathered all the bravery he can muster. “We’re here to be regrown and-”

 

“I dunno. I like that one’s spunk,” says Lindsay, her loud voice drowning out your companion. She punctuates her sentence by pointing to the other man. “Makes me think that he might squirm a lot. But that one,” her blue eyes move over to you and Adela’s gaze follows. Their attention seems to pin your feet to the table.

“I’ve had my eye on him tonight. He just looks tasty, doesn’t he?” continues Lindsay, talking about you as if you can’t hear her. As if you’re not a person.

 

“I’m a human!” you say. “Not some shrimp snack that you can just-”

 

“Ooh you’re right,” says Adela, verbally cutting you off. “He does look yummy. I ate a guy last week that he kinda reminds me of. He really squirmed in my belly before he gave up. You’ll have to let me know if he’s good.”

 

“Sure thing,” says Lindsay, reaching for you.

 

Trying to make sense of it all, but I can see it makes no sense at all,” says the radio. In some panicked thought, your mind equates your predicament to that of the police officer in Reservoir Dogs. Or perhaps in this case it’s ReserVORE Dogs, you think with grim jocularity as Lindsay’s hand once again closes around you and you’re hoisted effortlessly into the heavens.

 

“Don’t do this,” you scream.

 

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you,” sings the radio.

 

Next to you the other man is screaming bloody murder as Adela picks him up and licks her lips. “Show mercy! I don’t want to be eaten any more. I changed my mind!” His tiny voice can be heard over the instrumental playing on the radio. Out of your peripheral vision you can see Adela put the tiny man into her mouth and seal it shut, cutting off his screams. Her throat undulates and you know the other man is gone.

And you both were supposed to be regrown.

 

“Please ma’am. Please let me go,” you say. Lindsay is now holding you over her mouth and it would be a plummeting drop to the floor, the equivalent of jumping off a skyscraper. You have a feeling that Lindsay would catch you though, with her opening mouth. You decide you probably could have phrased your last sentence better.

 

“Please,” you say again.

 

Please…Please,” goes the radio as Lindsay sings along, somewhat mockingly.

The radio moves on to another instrumental part of the song. Lindsay begins dancing slightly from side to side as she slowly lowers you towards her mouth, open just wide enough to slip you through. She is clearly enjoying herself.

 

“No!” you shout as her your head passes her lips. You reach out to try and grab hold of her full lips but her mouth widens and your fingers graze her soft lips, then slide along smooth white teeth, too slick for a handhold. You’re lowered slowly into darkness. You can even see Lindsay’s tongue and soft pallet on either side of you.

 

Although it’s far too dark to see the throat, you know it’s there, waiting for you.

 

“Trying to make sense of it all, but I can see it makes no sense at all,” sings the radio as your body is now almost completely inside Lindsay’s mouth. Her lips close around your legs. They feel soft, firm and sexy all at once. The mouth itself is hot, steamy and smells strongly of breath mints. You begin to struggle on the tongue, trying to push yourself back out the lips, using your legs that are still sticking out as leverage.

 

It doesn’t work. Lindsay seals her lips tight. Suddenly you’re pulled back into the mouth tightly between her tongue and soft pallet as she sucks your legs into her mouth between pursed lips like a piece of spaghetti. Your ears pop and your eyes feel like they have tremendous pressure on them. You struggle as best you can. When it feels like you can’t take another second, the sucking stops.

 

Despite this being fairly good news, you can tell by the feeling of the tongue and soft pallet sandwiching you that there is a slight opening before you, and it’s not Lindsay’s lips. It’s her throat.

 

Just as you’re wondering what to do, Lindsay swallows you whole.

You’re propelled upwards, the back and suddenly straight down. Thick, powerful muscles guide you down her esophagus. You struggle of course but it’s a completely futile effort and you know it. You wonder how many other men were eaten by Lindsay. You wonder how many were eaten unwillingly.

 

The hot, slimy muscles push you roughly into her belly. You freefall and land in a puddle. You find some footing but can tell it will get deeper in places. The stomach is moving slightly, churning up food. You begin to tread water. Your hands brush something. Feeling about in the dark you realize that it’s a body. You shake the man but he doesn’t respond.

 

Another chill works its way down your spine.

 

This is the inside of the woman whom you thought was so beautiful. The woman whose face was irresistible. The woman whose eyes were haunting. The woman whose ass you thought was perfect. You even thought her flat belly was sexy. Now here you are inside it, with who knows how many other dead men. You’re going to be digested and become a part of her. And right now she is probably telling her friend what you tasted like.

 

To Hell with this! You begin trying to climb up the side of the stomach wall. It’s slick and almost impossible to make any progress. You try anyway. Suddenly, everything is sloshing about. You realized based on the steady rhythm of things that Lindsay is walking somewhere. You swim for all it’s worth but several other bodies knock into you and now you have no idea which way is up.

 

Suddenly you come into contact with the stomach walls again and you resume your climb.

 

You don’t get far. Soon the lack of oxygen and the need to breathe from all the swimming becomes too great. You take a ragged breath and don’t get much oxygen. It’s just as well really. Your skin is beginning to burn.

 

Despite the absolute darkness you are seeing spots on the periphery of your vision.  A few breaths later and you begin to lose consciousness. You’re digested and absorbed into part of Lindsay’s beautiful body.

 

THE END