- Text Size +

Noah was still dazed.  He was still trying to cough up all the sweat he had swallowed.  It didn’t register that he had been found for a second.  Then it dawned on him. 

            “Justin!”  He screamed out as a smile spread across him face. 

            “Wait, your were in my shoe?  Oh god, have I been stepping on you this whole time?”

            “Well yes, but don’t worry about it.  I need your help.”

            “How are you still alive?  And how are you so small?” 

            “Don’t worry, I just need your help.”

            “Yaeh, of course.  What is it?” 

            “I just need you to say, ‘Noah, I am big and you are small, with my help you will grow tall.’”

            “Really?  And that will help?”

            “Yeah, I’ll explain after.  Just do it.”  Justin looked confused about the whole situation.  He had never been in a situation even remotely like this before.  He decided that the best course of action would be to do as Noah said.  He had to know more about this than he did.  He repeated the sentence flawlessly, but nothing happened.

            “What now?”  Justin asked after a few moments of nothing happening. 

            “I don’t know.”  Noah replied, more than a little confused.  He knew how to find out.  “Zack!”  He thought to himself.  “Why didn’t you change me back?”

            “Oh that.  Well I want to see where this goes.”

            “No, we made a deal!”

            “Yeah we did, but do you really want this to end?”

            “Yes!  Change me back.  I won the game!”

            “Ok, how about a new game!  This time you stay shrunk until you get three different people, not including Justin, to say it.”

            “No way in hell.”

            “If you play, then I promise at the end of it I will leave if you want me to.”  Noah thought about it for a moment.  He really wanted to be big again, but he also knew this ghost would just keep torturing him for the rest of his life.  What would be worse?  Having a few more people say a stupid line, or getting stepped on forever?

            “Fine, but you have to promise that we are done after this.”

            “I swear.”

            “Justin!”  Noah called out allowed.  “This is going to sound really strange, but I need you to get three more people to say that.”

            “How will that help?”

            “If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me.  I just need you to do this.”

            “For you Noah, I’ll do it, but you owe me an explanation after this.”

            “That’s sounds fine.”  He went to open the stall door, but suddenly realized how odd it would look if he walked out with a half inch person in his hand.  He didn’t have any pockets.  He only knew one place to put him.

            “Ugh Noah?”  He said hesitantly.

            “Yeah buddy?”

            “I need to put you back in my shoe.”  Noah was more than a little startled.  His shoe was the last place he wanted to go. 

            “Why?”

            “Because I can’t just carry you outside or someone might see.  I don’t have any pockets so…”

            “But you’ll crush me!”

            “Not if I put you near my toes.  I mean, you were right underneath my foot last time and you were fine.  It’s only for a minute, then I’ll take you out again.”

            “Justin, please.”  Justin slid of his shoe, and placed Noah inside. 

            “I swear it’ll be fine.”  He pushed Noah down as far as he could, and then carefully slid in his bare foot.  Noah tried to stay out from under it, but failed miserably.  His toes pressed him against the end of his shoe at first, but he slowly got sucked under with each step.  By the time they were outside, Noah was being squished just like last time, except now he was being smushed on purpose. 

            Justin reached his towel a few steps later.  Everyone else was already in the water and calling for him to join. 

            “Give me a second!”  He shouted back.  He sat down on the towel and slid his shoes off.  He looked into the shoe he had placed Noah in.  He was lying at the bottom. 

            “See, I told you that you would be fine.”

            “It still hurt.”  Noah shouted back, sitting up.

            “Sorry.  Anyway, everyone is in the ocean.  Once we come out I’ll show you to them, then they can say that thing.”  Noah was reluctant about being left alone after all he had been through, but he didn’t see any other options. 

            “Fine, just be quick OK?”

            “OK!  See you in a bit.”  Justin bounded out of sight towards the ocean leaving his shrunken friend trapped at the bottom of his shoe.  Noah wasn’t sure how this was going to end up, but he was hoping his friends would come back soon, and this whole mess would be over. 

            He closed his eyes, and tried to fall asleep.  He almost succeeded.  He was startled back to reality when the ground beneath him started to shake.  It was like a massive blow was hitting the earth, and the shock was shaking his entire prison.  He opened his eyes to try and find the source.  He found it, or rather, it found him. 

            He saw a face hovering above him.  It belonged to a boy with short blond hair, and brown eyes that were staring down directly at Noah.  He was also smiling, a fact that worried Noah to no extent.  The boy leaned down more so that he was only a foot or two away from him.

            “What are you?”  The boy asked.  Noah started to panic.  What was he supposed to say?  How was he going to get out of this?

            “Ugh, my names Noah.”  He said honestly enough. 

            “Well Noah, what are you doing down there.  How are you so small?”

            “Listen kid, it’s a long story.”

            “Ok.  Listen Noah, I think I’m going to take you home.”  His words sent a wave of ice down Noah’s back.  The idea of being found by a stranger at this size was not a pleasant one.  He could do anything to him. 

            “But I’m here with my friends, you can’t!”

            “I wasn’t asking.”  The boy said as he reached down and picked up Noah.  He quickly looked around to make sure no one saw.  Sadly Justin was still in the ocean, oblivious to the giant about to take his best friend away.  The giant stood up, holding Noah in his hand.  Noah could now see his full body.  He was a little shorter than his friends, but only by an inch or two.  He was wearing a bathing suit, and didn’t have a shirt on.  Noah looked down at his feet and was relived to see that he was barefoot.  At least he wasn’t going to be trapped inside his shoe. 

            “Hm…” The giant thought aloud.  “Where am I going to hide you so that no one sees?”  He looked around for a second, but couldn’t find anything of use.  Then it dawned on him.  The perfect place to hide a half-inch kid. 

            With his free hand he reached down to his waist and pulled it open.  Noah looked over the edge of his hand.  The giant was wearing briefs, and Noah was pretty sure he knew what was going to happen.  The giant smiled at him as he started tilting his hand.  Noah slipped off, and fell into his open pants.  He hit his penis first, but then slipped off, sliding underneath his balls.  The giant released his pants, and sealed tiny Noah in his new prison. 

            He was pressed up against the boy’s penis, which was huge compared to his tiny body.  The soft fabric of his underwear only pressing him further into it.  He tried to wiggle free, but found that he was just too small.   He was trapped inside of the giant’s underwear!

            The boy quickly walked back to his towel, his little prisoner held firmly in place.  Ideas on what to do with him raced through the giant’s mind.  He was going to have a fun time. 

            Noah tried to get free, but he gave up quickly.  His giant penis was smothering him, and there was nothing he could do about it.  Whenever he tried to push away, his underwear would only push him harder against the boy’s crotch. 

            The giant had placed his towel in a remote location on the beach.  There were no lifeguards nearby, so there were barely any people.  He knew he wouldn’t have to worry about anyone seeing his tiny little toy.  He reached into his pants and felt around for Noah.  Even though he was pressed against such a sensitive organ, he was still hard to notice. 

            His fingers ran across the shrunken teenager after a few seconds.  He cupped his hand around the tiny form and pulled him out.  Noah was sitting in the palm of the giant’s hand, fearful about what was going to come next. 

            “So tiny, you ready to have some fun?”  The boy asked with an evil grin.  Noah wished he could be anywhere but here. 

            “Can’t you just bring me back to my friends.”

            “Why would I do that?  Anyway, I should probably tell you my name.  Its Dylan.”

            “I’m Noah.”  He didn’t know what else to say.  Dylan placed his tiny captive down by the end of the towel.  He stood back up towering over Noah.  It was honestly an amazing site.  From Noah’s angle, Dylan looked taller than most skyscrapers. 

            “So small fry, how much do you like my feet?”  Dylan asked as he wiggled his toes.   Noah was at a loss of words.  What was he supposed to say?  Luckily Dylan continued before he said anything stupid.  “You don’t have to answer.  I know you love them.  And since I’m such a kind giant, I’m going to let you rub them!”  He sat down on the blanket, his massive feet outstretched to Noah.  “Better start soon, or else you might end up under them.”

            Noah was quick to decided what he was going to do.  Rubbing a cute boy’s feet was going to be better than almost anything else that had happened today.  He reached out and touched the massive sole with both hands.  He knew instantly that it wasn’t going to be enough.  He then pressed his whole body into the giant’s foot.  He hoped he could at least feel it. 

            Noah found that he was actually enjoying the little foot rub he was giving.  At least he wasn’t being crushed!  Dylan’s feet were huge compared to him, but they were amazingly soft.  There were specks of sand stuck to the bottom of his foot, but they only served to add to Noah’s enjoyment.  Dylan hadn’t said anything in a few minutes so he assumed he was enjoying it to. 

            In reality Dylan could barely even feel the foot rub.  The skin on his foot was just to thick to be able to sense someone so small.  He let the tiny boy continue though because just knowing what he was doing was enjoyment enough.  It also gave him some time to think about what he was going to do next. 

            He was interrupted when a couple of kids walked over.  He wasn’t surprised to see them.  In fact he had come here with them.  They wanted to grab lunch a little while ago, but Dylan had decided to stay back and walk around.  As it turned out he made the right choice. 

            There where two other boys.  The one kid was a junior like Noah.  The other was only a sophomore.  The junior was named James.  He was tall for his age and had almost shoulder length brown hair.  The boy standing to his left was named tommy.  He had short blond hair. 

            “What’s going on Dylan?”  James asked as he sat down next to Dylan.

            “Not much.”  Dylan said as he sat up.  He quickly and discreetly grabbed the tiny boy at his feet.  Neither of his friends had seen the half-inch slave, and Dylan wanted to keep him a secret as long as he could. 

            “It’s getting kind of late.  Want to take one last dip in the ocean then go home?”

            “Why not?”  Dylan replied.  “You guys go in, I just have to get something real quick. 

            “Ok.  Come on Tommy.”  Both boys stood up and walked over to the ocean.  Dylan didn’t waist any time.  He quickly opened up his bag, looking for someplace to hide Noah.  He didn’t find anything of use.  A sunscreen bottle, a pair of sunglasses, and his sandals.  Nothing of use.  He looked around for a second, then saw the perfect hiding place.  Tommy had left his shoes.  They were a pair of skating shoes that looked altogether to big for a kid as small as tommy.  Dylan dropped Noah into his right shoe.  He looked down at the little boy for a second.

            “See you later tiny!”  He said as he got up and walked over to his friends. 

            Noah was once again trapped inside of some giant’s shoe.  He hoped it wouldn’t end like the last few times he fell into a giant’s shoe, but he had a feeling it would.  He sighed heavily as he sat down, leaning against the back part of his prison. 

            “I can’t believe how this is turning out.”  Zack suddenly stated causing Noah to jump a little. 

            “Don’t sneak up on me like that!”

            “I’m a ghost.  What do you want me to do?”

            “I don’t know, just give a little warning.”

            “Sorry if my ghostly voice is to scary for you.  Anyway, what do you think of Dylan?”

            “I think he’s going to kill me.”

            “Well he’s probably going to try.  He has nice feet at least.”

            “Yeah, he does.”  Noah knew enough not to try to lie.  Zack knew everything he was thinking. 

            “Would be nice if he crushed you with them.” 

            “No, it would hurt.”

            “Do you ever stop complaining?  I shrunk you down!  This is literally one of your fantasies!  You should thank me!”

            “It would be nice, but it hurts!”

            “Fine weakling.  I’ll lessen the pain even more but only on one condition.”

            “Name it.”

            “You stop acting so depressed.  Nothing is going to kill you.  Have fun.”

            “Fine.  So how much will it hurt when he steps on me?”

            “Ugh… its hard to answer that.  If he steps on you with all his weight then you will feel it, but it would be like if you had a numbing agent.  Your body will still get crushed and you will still feel pain, but it wouldn’t come close to knocking you out.”

            “I guess that sounds fine.”

            “More than fair.  You can thank me later.”

            “Remind me.”

            “No problem.”

            The two remained silent after that.  Noah was beginning to fall asleep inside the shoe.  The sun was still up in the sky, but it was much lower now.  The inside of Tommy’s shoe was pitch black as a result.  Only a little light came in from the sky.  The only noise Noah could here was the peaceful roar of the ocean, and the comforting squawks from the seagulls. 

 

            Is was about this time when Justin discovered Noah was missing.  He was worried for his friend, and hurriedly looked around the towel for any signs of him.  He didn’t find any.  He sat down defeated on the blanket and tried to think this through.  He soon made up his mind.  He was just going crazy.  It was impossible to shrink someone!