- Text Size +

Noah was woken up suddenly when the three giants came back into view.  The three of them towered over him.  They were talking about school.  Both Tommy and Jason were unaware of Noah’s existence, and Dylan only looked down once to make sure his captive hadn’t moved.  It was the first time Noah was able to get a good look at either of Dylan’s friends. 

            “The blond one’s pretty cute.”  Zack said inside his head.

            “Yeah.”

            “I hope its his shoe your in.”

            “I wish.”

            Dylan grabbed his towel up above and shoved it into his bag.  The other two were doing the same.  He saw Tommy quickly look around after he swung his gym bag over his shoulders.  His eyes fell on the shoes, but failed to see the tiny boy trapped inside.  He shoved his foot into one of them, and then raised his right foot above the other. 

            Noah was amazed at both his fortune and misfortune.  He was going to be crushed again, but at least Tommy was going to do it.  He didn’t have any socks on, just like when Justin had stepped on him, only this giant’s food had many tiny grains of sand stuck to it.  To think that Noah was about to become a speck on his foot in a second. 

            Noah was pressed into the sole of Tommy’s shoe.  First his foot landed on Noah so that he was pinned between the balls of his feet.  He then slid his foot all the way in, pushing Noah along with it.  He tied his shoe, and sealed the tiny boy inside. 

            Dylan was so happy when Tommy slid his foot in.  He couldn’t believe how lucky he was.  How awesome it was that one of his friends was crushing that tiny kid he had randomly found.  Would he even feel him?  Would he crush the tiny kid like he would a bug, or just suffocate him? 

            It made it all the better that Tommy was stepping on him.  Tommy was a short kid.  One of the smallest in the grade.  He never really talked much, but he was really funny when the time came.   It had always been one of Dylan’s fantasies to be crushed by him, or to step on him.  Either would be amazing.  Even though he wasn’t trapped in his shoe, he was still excited. 

            The three of them walked back to the car.  It hurt Noah more than he expected it would.  It was much more manageable though.  At least he wasn’t crying out for death, or on the verge of fainting.  It was still hard to breath.  The air was quickly getting stuffy, and the warm skin of Tommy’s foot pressed against his mouth.  He was only able to breath when he lifted his foot.  The grains of sang were still stuck to him, and pressed into Noah. 

            The got into Jason’s car, as he was the only one who could drive.  Tommy and Dylan were in the back seat.  Every so often Dylan glanced over at his friend and looked at his shoes.  He pictured the hell the tiny man was going through, if he was still alive.  Tommy was small, but even his weight could crush a bug like Noah. 

            He was right.  Noah had been smushed against Tommy’s foot.  He remained awake like Zack promised he would, but he was starting to with he could just pass out and skip the whole ordeal.  It was hot outside, and tiny droplets of sweat were forming on the bottom of Tommy’s foot.  He knew from his experience with Justin that they would soon form into full beads of sweat.  Noah had to endure his foot for about an hour after that as the three boys drove home.     

            Jason pulled up to Noah’s house.  It was at that moment that Noah had a great idea. 

            “Hey, why don’t you guys hang out a bit?  We could have some dinner, watch a movie.”

            “I can’t.”  Jason said.  “I have to get home soon.”

            “Well I can stay for a little bit.  Not long though.”  Tommy added.  Dylan main objective was to have Tommy come inside.  If Jason didn’t want to stay it wouldn’t be as fun, but he might still be able to find out what happened to Noah. 

            The two boys got out of the car, then waved good by as Jason drove away.  Dylan didn’t live in a huge house, but it was nice.  It had two floors.  The second floor contained mostly just the bedrooms while the living room and kitchen were downstairs. 

            When they walked in, they found the house empty.  Dylan’s family was away for the weekend. 

            “One thing.”  Dylan said as he closed the door behind them.  “Could you take off your shoes?”

            “Yeah, no problem.”  Tommy said as he slipped both off.  Dylan did the same. 

            “Go in the living room and find something to watch.  I just have to put this stuff away.” 

            “Sure.”  Tommy said as he walked to the living room.  Dylan heard the T.V. come on a second later.  He eagerly looked inside of Tommy’s shoe.  He didn’t find anything at first.  There was a lot of sand, but no Noah.  He checked both shoes again, just in case his missed him.  Still nothing.  He gave up and walked into the living room to join his friend.  Maybe he had just squished him into mush. 

            He sat down next to Tommy.  For the next hour or so the two of them watched as the screen flashed.  After a while Tommy crossed his legs.  Then Dylan saw Noah. 

            By the time Tommy took off his shoes, his sweat had all but drowned the poor little foot toy.  He was about to suffocate when Tommy mercifully pulled his foot out.  The downside was that Noah had stuck to his foot.  He was slammed down into the hard wood floor of Dylan’s house, and then walked on all the way to the couch. 

            Dylan was amazed when he saw it.  The tiny thing had actually managed not to get squished, even when Tommy had kept him in his shoe for over an hour!  Just from the sight of his sole he could tell that Tommy had been sweating at least a little. 

            “Hey Tommy.”  Dylan said as he stood up.  “I’m going to make some popcorn, you want some?”

            “Sound great.”  Tommy replied.  Dylan was thankful to be alone for a minute.  He needed to make a plan to get Noah back.  He was still stuck to Tommy’s foot, and if he could he would like to get him back without Tommy knowing.  But how? 

            He came back into the living room, but Tommy was nowhere to be seen.  He assumed he just went to the bathroom or something.  He sat down and waited for his friends return. 

            Tommy had gotten up a few seconds before Dylan came back.  He had in fact went to the bathroom.  He walked in, and shut the door.  He finished in a few seconds, still unaware of the tiny stowaway stuck on his sole.  He has about to leave, when he felt something under his foot.  Ironically enough it wasn’t even Noah that he felt.  He had just stepped piece of chipped tile.  He lifted up his left foot so he could see what it was.  He was surprised that he feet were still so sandy.  He quickly wiped it off, and then placed it back on the ground.  He picked up his other foot, but something caught his eye. 

            He carefully peeled Noah off from the bottom of his foot.  He held him up to the light to get a better view.  At first he thought that he had stepped on some poor bug, but as he looked closer, he could tell it wasn’t a bug at all. 

            “Are you a person?”  He asked the tiny form sprawled out in the center of his hand. 

            “Yes.  Yes I am, and thank you for finding me.”

            “Yeah, I’m sorry about stepping on you.  I didn’t even feel you!”

            “Its OK.  Can you help me get big again?”  He was hoping for a simple yes.  Hoping that he was finally found by a giant that was going to help him.  His hopes were not realized. 

            “Ugh, not yet.  I have a few things I want to try first.  I mean, how often do you come across such a tiny little boy?” 

            Before he had a chance to answer, the giant opened the door and walked back into the living room. 

            “Hey Dylan!”  He shouted out happily.  “Look what I found.”

            “What?”  Dylan asked worriedly. 

            “Check it out!”  Tommy held Noah out so that Dylan could clearly see him. 

            “Wow.  I guess we should try to help him hugh.”  Dylan said with a hint of disappointment in his tone. 

            “Well we could…” Tommy began.  “Or we could have some fun with him.”  Dylan looked back up at Tommy with a little excitement. 

            “Like what?”  He asked, hoping that Tommy was going to say something along the lines of, squish him. 

            “I say we make him our slave for the night.  We could make him rub our feet, and then we could step on him, then… well we can think of other stuff later.”

            “I’ve never seen this side of you before Tommy.”  Dylan said with a grin.

            “I know.  But I’ve known you for years.  I know I can trust you.  And I’m pretty sure you like the idea just as much as me.”  Dylan chose not to ask how he knew, and to take this as an amazing opportunity and stroke of luck. 

            “Tommy, I would love to crush this tiny boy with you.”

            “Awesome!  So what should we do first?” 

            “He was trapped in your shoe for a while, so we should give him a break from your smelly feet.”

            “Good idea, but your feet are still fine.”

            “So how about I step on him.”

            “What about this, you lay on the couch, then I give you a little foot message by pressing our friend here into your sole?”

            “You always came up with the best ideas!”  Dylan said as he laid back on the couch.  Tommy grabbed his right foot and started rubbing the palm of his hand, and Noah, into his foot.

            Noah was pressed between the palm of Tommy’s hand, and the balls of Dylan’s foot.  Then he moved lower, rubbing his tiny body around Dylan’s arch, then his heel.  He then moved back up to his toes, forcing Noah in between each one.  By the time they were done, Noah was confidant that he had been pressed over every inch of the giant’s sole. 

            “So what should we do now?”  Dylan asked after Tommy was finished. 

            “Hey, you always where underwear to the beach right?”

            “Yeah.”  Tommy chuckled as he slid closer to Dylan who was now sitting up.  He gripped the waistband of his shorts, and then pulled them open.  He held Noah over the gap, and then dropped him inside.  Dylan watched in amusement as his tiny form fell onto his penis.   Tommy let go of his pants.

            Noah was once again sealed inside Dylan’s underwear, pressed up against his massive member.  He couldn’t do anything.  Any move he made just pushed him lower down.  He gave up quickly as he realized there was no escaping. 

            The two friends then went back to watching their show, giggling occasionally as thoughts of a shrunken highschooler popped back into their heads.  The image of him being squished inside of a shoe, or pressed against Dylan’s privates.  Neither of them said anything, but they knew what the other was thinking. 

            About halfway into the Television show, Tommy’s cell phone began to emit the familiar dinging sound that signaled an incoming call.  He checked who it was before answering.  It was his mother.  He picked up, and held the small black box to his ear.

            “Yeah mom?”  He asked.

            He hung up a few seconds later, a look of disappointment on his face.  He turned to Dylan.

            “I have to get going.  My mom’s going to pick me up.”

            “Really?  But we just found him!”  Noah’s name had slipped from his memory.  Who cares really?  He was only a bug.

            “I know, but I have to.  Tell you what though.  Give him to me.  I’ll take him home and make sure he has fun.”  Dylan had a feeling that Tommy was letting onto more than he was saying.  He glanced at him curiously such that his next question didn’t even need to be asked.

            “Fun how?”

            “I’ll tell you everything tomorrow.  Then I’ll give him back to you after school.”

            “Fine.”  Dylan said with a hint of disappointment.  If Noah was going to get tortured, he would rather be doing the torturing.  But he supposed that Tommy placing with him wouldn’t be that bad anyway.  He reached into his pants to try and find the tiny boy.  His hands rubbed around his penis, then his balls, but he was having a hard time finding him, just like last time.  Eventually he felt the tiny form of him pressed on the underside of his balls.  He pulled him out triumphantly.  “Here you go.”  He said handing Noah off to tommy. 

            “Thanks man.  I’ll make sure to take good care of him.  They both got up and walked back to the door, Noah held out in Tommy’s palm.  He was still a little dazed from being inside Dylan’s pants, but everything was starting to come back.  The world was coming into focus, along with the giant kid holding him. 

            Tommy reached for his shoes once they reached the door.  He held Noah over the, menacingly.  His evil grin didn’t help reassure Noah about his position. 

            “I’m a nice master.”  Tommy began.  “I’ll let you choose which shoe you get to stay in.” 

            “Thanks asshole.”  Noah thought to himself.  Either of his shoes would be painful.  It wasn’t much of a gesture of kindness. 

            “The left one.”  He eventually said, even though he didn’t really care.  What he did care about was finding a way to get free from these two devils.  He didn’t think off anything in time.  The giant tilted his hand and dropped Noah into his left shoe, as promised.  Both Tommy and Dylan looked down at the boy about to be crushed under Tommy’s foot. 

            Tommy slipped into his right shoe first, and then he placed his barefoot into the left shoe.  Noah tried to avoid it.  He pressed his body up against the back of his shoe, although he didn’t think it would help.  The giant’s toes passed over him, stepping onto the sole.  Then he slid in the rest of his foot.  It missed Noah until the giant put his heel down.  It landed on top of Noah; pushing him down into the indent his heal had already formed after hours of pressure.  Pressure that was now pushing down on Noah, squishing him.

            Tommy opened the door as his mom pulled up in the car.  He said good buy to his friend, then gleefully stomped his way outside.  He opened the door, and slid in, trying to keep as much pressure on his foot as possible.

            “Did you have fun at the beach?”  His mom asked.

            “It was amazing!”  Tommy replied as they pulled away.