- Text Size +

At once the small amount of light was cut off, plunging Noah into darkness.  Then he was pressed against Tommy’s privates even more as his underwear slammed into him, pinning him down.  Tommy stood up, and left for school.

            The next few hours were not pleasant for Noah.  He remained trapped inside the young giant’s pants.  He was able to move a little, but failed to see the point of doing so.  He was still on top of his penis, a relatively comfortable position as apposed to behind crushed by his balls. 

            He tried desperately to think of a way out.  He had a few ideas, but they were shotty at best.  None of them could possibly work without a miracle, and miracles seemed to stay far away from him.  But after a few hours of being squished against Tommy’s wiener, Noah was willing to try anything. 

            His plan involved hiding from the giant.  He knew, or at least had a strong feeling that Tommy couldn’t feel his tiny body, even if it was pressed against his.  So it made logical sense that he could hide someplace and make his escape the next time Tommy took his pants off.  Hopefully that would be sooner than later.  This till left one issue though.  Where could he hide?  If he stayed on top of the giant’s penis he would be found in a matter of seconds, ruining his plan.  He needed to find someplace different, and that almost defiantly meant sliding deeper into his underwear. 

            “You know that there’s not a chance in hell of that working.”  Zack suddenly said.  The random impute from the ghost startled Noah, making him jump.  The action was just enough for Noah to loose the grip he had on Tommy, a fall of him penis.  He hit into his balls soon after, then continued tumbling down into the dark recesses of his crotch.  He finally came to a stop as he fell between Tommy’s testicles and his soft underwear.  “Great job idiot!”  Zack managed to say between fits of laughter.  Noah was not as amused.

            “Shut up!  I was doing fine until you showed up!”

            “Right, you call this fine.  I was about to give you some help, but if you don’t want it…”

            “No, I do.  What is it?”  Noah asked, hoping that the ghost was actually going to do something helpful.  Maybe give his wings, or the strength to move, or maybe just bring him back to his normal size!  Wouldn’t that be exciting? 

            “Well I was just about to say that you could crawl around to his butt.  I don't think he would check there.”  It was not the help Noah was hoping for, but it was a good idea.  And it would probably be better than staying pressed up against Tommy’s privates. 

            “Thanks Zack.”  He said back as he started squirming his way around Tommy’s sack.  It took him a few minutes, but he was able to get around them to a point where his underwear was no long pressing into him.  He was right next to Tommy’s penis; standing on top of his underwear and on top of the chair that tommy was sitting on.  It was the first time in days that Noah actually wasn’t touching any part of Tommy’s body. 

            He knew he had to keep moving though.  Tommy could try to find his toy at any instant.  Noah had to find a hiding spot before then. 

            Noah suddenly had his feet pulled away from him as the giant boy stood up and started walking.  His whole world was shaking much as it did whenever Tommy got up to walk.  The result was that Noah found himself sliding down to the bottom of his underwear, right between the giant’s legs. 

            He soon regained his composure and used the opportunity to crawl towards his butt.  It was one of the only times he would have the opportunity to do so.  His underwear starter to slope up suddenly, and Noah knew he was at his backside.  Only a little farther and he would be safe.  

            He crawled up as far as he could.  Tommy’s butt cheeks were pressing into him as he tried to crawl up the middle.  He could tell that he wasn’t making much progress, but he hoped that it would be enough to stay unseen.  He stopped crawling and relaxed safely tucked away in-between the giant’s butt cheeks. 

            Tommy reached his next class, completely oblivious to the fact that Noah was now crawling around his butt.  It wouldn’t have made much of a difference to the giant.  He enjoyed torturing the tiny boy, and his next actions did just that, simple as they were.  He sat down at his desk.

            As the giant did so, he cheeks pressed into Noah.  The full weight of his waist up pressed down on top his tiny body.  He could feel himself getting squished, much like he did when he was stepped on.

            Noah was forced to remain trapped underneath Tommy.  How had he not seen this coming?  It wasn’t that hard to predict!  In any event, this is where he was, and it was a good hiding spot. 

            As it turns out, the luck that had so mercilessly abandoned him had decided to come back and lend its support.  Tommy had to go to the bathroom.  When he stood up to leave, all the pressure was taken off Noah.  But that isn’t where Noah’s luck stopped. 

            Tommy entered the empty school bathroom a short walk later.  It look and smelled exactly as you would assume a school bathroom would.  It was clean enough, but the tiles were old and faded.  The toilets were no longer the pearly white that they had once been years ago.  The sole window at the far side of the room was smudged, and it look as if no amount of mopping was going to make the place any more appealing. 

            Tommy walked into the nearest stall and shut the door behind him.  He didn’t want anyone else to see his toy.  Yes, Tommy did need to use the bathroom, but why not have some fun after? 

            He dropped his pants to the ground and started trying to find his shrunken playmate.  He first looked at the insides of his underwear, but found no sign of Noah.  He then assumed that the tiny kid was still stuck to his privates and began running his fingers around them, but he still failed to find Noah. 

            His plan had actually been working!  Tommy gave up searching and was currently releasing his stream into the toilet, completely distracted.  Now was Noah’s first, and perhaps last chance.  He wiggled out from between Tommy’s butt cheeks.  The fall was considerable and he had nothing to brace him.  He was going to land on the hard tile below.  He took a deep breath and jumped. 

            He hit the tile with resounding force, even bouncing a few inches before coming to a stop.  He had landed on his back, which now felt as if it had been split open.  He felt a little amusement at the fact that the fall wasn’t as bad as being stepped on. 

            After a few seconds the pain all but disappeared.  He had to admit, annoying as Zack was, he was good at what he did.  He pushed himself up off of the grimy, and slightly damp tile.  He did not let his mind drift to why it was wet. 

            Tommy had finished his business above him and had pulled his pants back about his waist.  He had no idea that Noah was on the ground by his feet.  He assumed he was still trapped, stuck somewhere inside his underwear.  He turned around, and opened the door to the stall.  He didn’t look down as he did so, although it probably wouldn’t have mattered.  Noah was almost defiantly too small to see. 

            The giant walked out of the stall, and out of the bathroom, leaving Noah finally alone. 

            “I can’t believe that worked.”  He heard Zack say with an impressed tone in his voice.  It was rightly deserved.  Noah had finally escaped the torture of Tommy’s penis. 

            “I know man!”  He practically screamed as a smile beamed across his face. 

            “Hey, not to detract from the moment, but do you notice anything about this room?”

            “Like what?”  Noah asked.  He was still in a rather jovial mood and had failed to notice anything odd. 

            “This looks a lot like our school’s bathroom.”  Noah took a look around and found that the ghost was telling the truth. 

            “Hugh.  I guess your right.  Well that’s good.  Tommy must go to my school.”

            “How funny is that?”

            The conversation was cut short when the unmistakable notice reverberated around the room of a door opening.  Then they heard the footsteps of whoever had decided to come in.  The person swung around doorway and walked into the empty stall.

            Noah didn’t recognize the boy.  He was about average height and weight.  His brown hair looked as if he had forgotten to brush it this morning.  He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and had on a pair of sandals.  He closed the door behind him, not noticing the boy at his feet.  He dropped his pants and sat down on the toilet. 

            Noah wasn’t sure what to do.  He needed to find some help, but could he trust this kid?  He looked like he was the same age, as Tommy, but that didn’t tell him much about how he would act if he found a shrunken boy.  Would he try to help him or would he use him as a toy?  Was it worth it to try and get his help?  And if he sided against it, how would he ever get back to normal. 

            He decided that he should at least try to get the giant’s attention.  He probably wasn’t as psychotic as Tommy anyway. 

            Noah ran up to the giant’s foot, the only part of his that he could reach.  He climbed on top of his sandal and started punching and kicking his toes with all his force.  The giant didn’t respond. 

            Then Noah heard the flush of the toilet.  The giant stood up and pulled up his pants.  Then he took a step, carrying Noah along with him.  The tiny passenger held onto his toes as hard as he could.  He might not get his attention, but at least he could get out of this bathroom.  No telling how much trouble he could get into in there.

            It wasn’t easy holding on.  Just the ride from the stall to the sink had been taken a lot of strength.  Noah was determined to hang on.  No matter how hard it was, he was going to get help, or at least get out of the bathroom. 

            The boy finished washing his hands and walked out of the bathroom, Noah still clinging on to his toes.  He walked for a couple of feet before Noah had to let go.  The constant slamming of his feet was just too much for a tiny half-inch boy.  As the boy lifted his foot one more time, Noah flew off, crashing to the ground about a foot away.  The giant continued walking down the hall, oblivious. 

            Noah quickly stood up, trying to avoid getting stepped on as the giant walked past.  He had nothing to worry about though as the giant simply walked over him.  The action proved to be a little too much for Noah.  After the continuous up and down motion of the kid’s foot, Noah was quite dizzy, and the sudden fall did not help.  As a result, he was forced to take a step back.  He foot landed in something wet and sticky.  He tried to pull himself out, but found that he was stuck.  He turned around and looked at the pink blob of gun he had stepped in. 

            “Great.”  He thought to himself.  He tried again to pull his leg out, but failed again.  He was determined to get out, and put all his weight into a final pull.  The result had the opposite affect as what he desired.  His foot didn’t come loose, and the pull caused him to loose his balance.  He swayed for a second, wildly waving his arms in an attempt to stay on his feet, but he failed in the end.  He fell backwards into the mass of gum. 

            He tried to free himself but only succeeded in tangling himself up more.  His head and arms were glued down along with the rest of his body.  He was stuck. 

            “How the hell did this happen?”  He asked himself rather sharply.  He had been free only a few seconds ago and look at him now!  A few steps and he gets stuck in some kids used gum!  How could anyone be that stupid!

            His horror only grew as the sound of the bell rang out through the hallway.  Suddenly the doors at the sides of the corridor opened up in unison allowing a mass of kids to come out.  Noah tried desperately to get free before someone stepped on him, but found that he was still trapped. 

            A mass of feet hit the ground around him.  Some off them belonged to freshmen who when he was at his normal size looked as if they would have trouble squishing a bug.  Noah knew now how wrong that was. 

            There were other kids from all grade levels barely missing his tiny form.  Some of them saw the pink piece of gum on the floor and avoided it, but most of them simply and luckily avoided it.  One girl slammed her foot down rather close to Noah, missing him by a fraction of an inch. 

            Then he saw Kevin walking towards him.  Noah tried desperately to get free, but it was to no avail.  He was trapped.  He saw Kevin raise his basketball shoe above Noah, unaware of his friend on the ground.  Then it came down, squishing Noah and the gum against his shoe.  A second later he lifted up his foot, both Noah and the gun stuck to its sole. 

            Kevin realized he stepped in something pretty quickly.  At first he attempted to rub it off.  He pressed his foot onto the ground, and then slid it across the floor, pressing Noah more and more into his sole.  He eventually gave up and walked into the nearby bathroom hoping to find a way to get the gun off. 

            Once he was away from the mass off people in the hall, he took off his shoe and looked at the sole.  He saw the pink piece of gun he had stepped in, but missed his friend.  He groaned in annoyance as he grabbed onto the gum and tried to pull it off.  To his surprise he mostly succeeded.  The only gum left was a few pieces trapped inside the grooves off his shoe, but they weren’t a huge concern.  He looked at the piece of gum in his hands.  Then he noticed a small moving thing inside it. 

            He held the gum closer to his face eager to see what it was.  He was hoping it was some sort of a bug.  The idea of trapping a bug on his shoe was enough to send a shiver of excitement down his back. 

            As he looked closer he came to the realization that what he held in his hand was not a bug at all.  It was a person.  It was Noah! 

 

To be continued...