- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Living Beach

 

 

 “Are you sure this is a good idea?” Kelly asked her boyfriend Thomas.

“Darlene is fast asleep. Besides hundreds of other people are doing it.”

They looked up at the sleeping body of Darlene. Even lying flat on the ground she towered over the couple.

“She looks so big.”

“Well she is 6,000 feet tall. We better get climbing or we’ll miss the party.”

 

 

The couple then climbed up to Darlene’s Belly. Hundreds of people were already there. And the party was in full swing. Some of couple’s friends greeted them.

“It’s cool parrying on the body of a GTS-Goddess.” Thomas told his friends.

“True. But I can’t help but wonder what happens when she wakes up.”

As soon as the words were out of Kelly’s mouth, Darlene began to stir.

 

Darlene was puzzled. She could hear what sounded like a beach party. Stranger yet she could feel something crawling all over her body. She opened up her eyes and lifted up her head and looked down at her body.

 

To her amazement she was covered with people. A beach party was taking place on her tummy and people were crawling all over her legs and arms.

 

“What’s going on here?” She asked.

The party came to a halt due to her tone of voice. But a brave man replied.

“Since your taking up some much room on the beach, we have decided to turn you into a living beach.”

“We are inspired by the beach chapter of GATC.”  A woman added.

“What the heck is GATC?” Darlene asked.

“It stands for Giants and the city. It’s a very popular comic. The comic has inspired movies and television shows.” The woman replied.

“I order you to get off my body right now.”

“Why should we? We like it here.” Thomas replied.

“Yeah! You won’t dare hurt us.” Another man added.

“Think again.” Darlene replied as she stood up. People screamed as they fell off her body. For those who managed to hang on Darlene started to use her hands to brush people off her body. They tried to resist but they were no match for her hands. With moments nobody was hanging onto to Darlene’s body.

 

“I think I broke a few limbs.” Thomas moaned.

“Be thankful we are still alive.” Kelly told him.

 

Darlene looked down at the hundreds of people by her feet. Some were dead but others were alive although many were injured.

“You people forgot that while I’m not an evil GTS-Goddess anymore. I’m not gentle either. From now one anyone who climbs onto my body without permission is going die. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes goddess.” The survivors replied.

 

The end for now

 

Author note: I confess that I love Unseen Harbinger’s GATC comic. (Which can be found at giants-and-the-city.de )Sadly there are no GATC movies or television shows outside the Wishbone universe.  I really was inspired by the beach chapter.