- Text Size +

The giant Alison and her tiny friend Marcus strolled happily along, coming ever closer to the bustling city only a few miles away.  A simple walk for someone like Alison.  To make things even better, she was having one of the most enjoyable walks of her life.  Listening as her foot came down over and over, crushing everything beneath it.  If she saw a car trying to avoid her, then she slammed her foot down on it!  Some people walking down the street?  She smiled as she felt the subtle pop of their organs.  But the best was yet to come!  Oh, how much she would enjoy torturing the city, at least if Marcus’ machine worked, or whatever it was that he had to stop Chuck.  She liked Chuck, but she would gladly step on him if given the opportunity. 

            Chuck had no plans of being stepped on this day.  In fact, he never made plans of being stepped on.  It just isn’t the type of thing you plan for.  So, on the day that a giant attacked his city, he found himself lying on his bed, sleeping, in his top floor apartment that the city had so lovingly donated to him.  He slept blissfully unaware of the danger approaching. 

            Alison announced her presence with an action.  Slamming her fist through the nearest skyscraper.  The building crumbled under the blow, first bending, then fully collapsing, killing almost everyone inside.  Ash and dust were throne into the sky, but Alison didn’t mind.  She was already onto the next building by the time the smoke reached the top of her head.

            She bent over, looking into some of the top floor windows, enjoying the startled gasps of the innocent onlookers going about their day-to-day lives.  She casually brushed a stray piece of hair from her face, then reached into the building, breaking the glass that stood between her and her victims.  She grabbed the first one she could, bringing him out and holding him up above her head.  He squirmed frantically as she rapped her fingers around him, slowly pressing more and more.  The tiny man tried to push her fingers away, but he was too small.  To weak to fight off the giant.  Then she let go.

            The tiny man plummeted, first falling out of her hand, then into her wide-open mouth, landing softly on her tongue.  He breathed a sigh of relief when he found himself alive, then gave a horrid scream as Alison closed her mouth.  She pushed the man to the back of her throat, and then swallowed. 

            She looked back down at the building, and the people inside.  It was actually funny.  Half of them were frantically running away, papers flying as they desperately tried to escape.  The other half stood in complete aw, either at the unescapably death they were about to meet, or her beautiful naked body.  Alison couldn’t decide which idea she liked more.  But now wasn’t the time to watch.  Now was a time for action. 

            She slammed her fist onto the top of the building, sending its sealing crumbling down.  The screams were audible to even her ears as the tiny people were crushed beneath tons of rubble, or the few that tried to jump, only to land suddenly on the hard pavement, no better off then those they left behind.  Within a matter of seconds, the second building was reduced to rubble. 

            It was at this second building that Chuck opened him eyes, suddenly aware of something not quit right.  But what was it?  He threw off the covers and jumped to the window.  And there in the distance he saw… nothing.  Just a normal city.  He shrugged his shoulders.  Maybe it was nothing?

            That nothing was now attacking a third helpless building, its population faring no better than the last two.  Still no help came, even when she moved onto the fourth.  This time she chose not to immediately kill the inhabitants, but play a little.  She stood outside the main doors, and waited for the people to notice her, and start running for their lives.  They did exactly as she thought they would, run out the front doors.  People are so easy to predict if they’re in a panic.

            She waited a second for a good group to form, then brought one of her massive feet down, engulfing a good portion of the people.  She lifted her foot, blood dripping from her sole and pooling in the crater below.  The mangled bodies of her victims unrecognizable.  She brought he foot down again, this time on a new group freshly escaping the building. 

            There is one person who deserves to be noted.  A kid named Nick, about the same age as the giantess above him, who was only in the building because he was delivering a pizza.  Like many others he rushed out of the building when he saw the giant outside.  He ran out, only stopping when he was engulfed in shadow.  He looked up to see Alison above him, her foot poised to crush him.  Covered in dirt and deadly.  It came down, crushing almost everyone under it.  But not Nick.  When she lifted her foot back up, Nick was alive.  Covered in blood, most of which was not his, but alive none the less.  He wasted no time in getting up, and running for his life.  He actually managed to escape.  But very few others did.  If her beautiful feet didn’t kill you, then you died soon after when the building collapsed.    

            Chuck was enjoying a bowl of serial as the giant rampaged through the city.  He lifted a spoonful up to his mouth, loving the sweet sugary goodness, but he couldn’t stop feeling like something was wrong.  And it didn’t have anything to do with the cartoons he was watching.  He never worried about one of the characters dying, so what was it? 

            He decided, going against his rational thinking, to check the window again.  And there, small as it appeared, and very far in the distance, was nothing.  Just like last time. 

            “Angel’s Call!  Help!”  Some random citizen shouted as Alison’s heel came down, crushing him flat against the pavement.

            Maybe it’s the weather?  Chuck thought as he meaningfully stared out the window.

            “Please save us!”  Another person shouted as the building she was in crumbled on top of her.

            Perhaps he forgot to do something for school?  Even superheroes got detention for missed assignments. 

            “AHHHH!”  Was all a middle-school kid could shout when Alison picked up his car and crushed it in her hands. 

            “The coffee!”  Chuck shouted as he rushed over to the pot he was making but has long since burnt.  He pored the ruined liquid down the sink, sighing deeply to himself as he did so.  “So its going to be one of those days hugh.”

            He put the new pot back on the stove and walked back to his bowl of cereal still only half finished.  That’s when something caught his eyes.  Though the window on the opposite side of the room, the side that he had completely neglected, he could see three smoke pillars rising into the sky.  He rushed to the window, eyes wide, not knowing what to expect.  There in the distance was… something.  He didn’t know what, but it was his job to stop it.  At close to the speed of light, he rushed to his closet and adorned his super suit, a tight fitting costume that gracefully hid his identity from the public.  Or it would have if he lived in a city that wasn’t full of cameras.  His name was known thought the city, but he didn’t care.  It was his job to save the people, no matter what!  He opened the window, and jumped out, gracefully flying of into battle.   

            He was left stunned when he was finally able to tell what was destroying his city.  He had seen everything from terrorists to rampaging hordes of gorillas, the direct result of a careless zookeeper who has since been moved to the lion enclosures, but he had never seen a giant woman before.  He heroically flew up besides the giant, taking up his most dignified pose. 

            “Giant!”  He shouted in as manly a voice as he could muster.  Appearance was half the game in these situations.  “I need you to stop…”  He was cut short when the giant casually swung he hand into the building she had been facing.  Her arm slashed through the structure like it wasn’t even there, and continued its course slamming into our hero, sending him flying onto the ground.  Completely by accident to.  Neither Alison or Marcus saw him. 

            He crashed to the ground, leaving a decent sized whole in the cement, but it was barely noticeable next to her massive footprints.  When Chuck saw the blood oozing out from beneath her foot he realized the true scope of what he was dealing with.  Those were people she was killing.  He shook off his manly persona.  This required skill, not appearance.  He jumped back into the air, barely shaken by the impact of her fist. 

            He rocketed into her stomach at full force, trying to bring the giant down as quickly as possible.  His punch had more force than anyone would suspect it to have.  Alison crouched over, the unexpected pain taking its toll.  She looked down, trying to find the source.  She expected some debris from the newly destroyed city, but what she found was a person.

            Chuck was able to see Alison’s face in full view as she bent over to find him.  It took only a second to register.  This giant was his friend.  He was only able to plaster a confused expression on his face before she grabbed him. 

            She grabbed him, squeezing him as hard as she could in order to be sure he didn’t escape.  She didn’t worry about killing him; he was too strong for that. 

            She held her balled fist up to the light; Chuck’s head popping out from the top of it, the only part of his body visible.  He was squirming around, trying desperately to free himself.  The giant’s grip was proving too much for him to handle though.

            “So Chuck, funny we should meet like this.”  Alison said cheerfully, smoke billowing up from the path of destruction behind her, screams ringing up from around her deadly feet. 

            “Why Alison?”  Chuck asked, honestly perplexed by his friend’s psychotic actions.  He had known Alison since middle-school.  She had never hurt anything before, not even a bug! 

            “Because she wanted more out of life.  She wants to rule the world!”  Marcus said, the tiny boy on her shoulder only now revealing himself.  He had been in plain site the entire time, but its hard to notice something so small when a giant in destroying your city. 

            “Oh not this again Mark!”  Chuck yelled, understanding dawning on him.  He knew of mark’s evil side.  In fact, Chuck was originally supposed to take over the world for him.

            “Yes this again!  And I found a better way to do it than just some wimpy hero wana-be!”

            “Better a hero wana-be than a failed mad scientist.”  Chuck said frankly.

            “Failed?  My failure can crush you!”  He said, signaling Alison who was enjoying the playful banter.

            “You must know a lot about crushing failure.”

            “Good comeback from the guy about to be killed!”

            “Who said anything about death?”  Chuck said with a sly smile on his face.  He was always a showman, even when it was inappropriate to be so.  He let out two beams of light from his eyes, shooting straight into his captives face.  The beams found their mark, and Alison loosened her grip, only for a second, but it was more than enough.  Chuck forced open her hand, flying out free and unharmed. 

            “Ha-ha!”  He shouted triumphantly, zipping back towards Alison.  She quickly stepped to her right, trying to avoid a direct hit from the hero, but his target wasn’t her.  He zoomed onto her shoulder, grabbing the defenseless Mark.  He hung in the air a moment, his captive punching his back creaming to let him go, and a victorious grin on his face. 

            “Put me down you creep!”  Marcus shouted at his captive. 

            “Please think before you speak.”  Chuck said, maintaining eye contact with the giant who looked as if she couldn’t care less about boy’s fate.  The truth was she knew something that Chuck didn’t.  He had just sealed his fate. 

            “Why don’t you drop him?”  She asked confidently. 

            “I would, but I can’t stop staring at your breasts.”  Chuck couldn’t resist the opportunity.  He chuckled as Alison folded her arms, covering up as much as she could.  Back when Alison wasn’t a giant, she had a crush on Chuck.  Chuck never knew for sure, but he always had a feeling. 

            “Pervert.”  She said flatly, not able to think of anything better.  Her cheeks were getting red now and she knew it.  She hoped Chuck didn’t see, but it was hard to miss. 

            “You still haven’t told me why.”

            Alison took a breath before answering.  “I was bored Chuck.  I can’t live a normal life.  Marky was my out.”

            “Marky?”  Chuck asked, completely missing the point. 

            “Yeah creep!”  Marcus shouted, still hanging over the hero’s shoulder.  “And it doesn’t matter anyway.”

            “I guess not.”  Chuck said, still eyeing Alison.  “Is there anything I could say to stop this?”  He asked, hoping for a good answer.  He hated the idea of fighting, especially with someone so beautiful as Alison.  Mark he didn’t mind, but Mark wasn’t really putting up much of a fight.  But he was doing more than Chuck thought.

            While Chuck was having his witty banter, Mark was reaching into his zipped up pocket and pulling out the golden ball he had grabbed from his room.  His fail-safe. 

            Alison knew she didn’t have to answer.  Chuck started to wobble in the air, his eyes drifted aimlessly about, and then closing altogether as he fell from the sky.  Alison quickly reached out and caught him, along with the hysterically screaming Mark.  Chuck was completely knocked out.