- Text Size +

Darkness started to gather around the sky, and the cloud hid the sun with their dresses, causing the daylight to slowly fade away. Ty and I were sitting in the middle of the green forest, under the shades of the trees and against the cold of the grass and ground. Ty was barefoot, for he hated to use sock and boots, and he was laying in the ground while I was atop of him, with my hand petting his muscular chest, while my other hand was holding the black hair of his head and petting it softly while we make out passionately. His muscular arms served as a support to the rest of my body, and the wind howled through our bodies as if it was willing to overthrow us from the place we were using as our love nest. We loved the forest, such a quiet and peaceful place where none would ever find us.

Even though my head was nowhere near his chest, I could hear his heartbeats, and it was the loveliest sound I could ever overhear. He started to pet my leg with his soft toes, rubbing so softly and causing me to have a very pleasant sensation that gazed through my leg and landed in my boyhood, erecting it. Since Ty and I were so relatively close, he felt my erection and smiled intently when he did. He was wearing a grey shirt and black jeans, his boots were black too, but he had removed them when we first got here. I, in the other side, was wearing a black, sleeveless T-shirt, and short of the same colour. I didn’t liked pants, unlike Ty, who actually love them. He had an entire wardrobe full of black and blue and red jeans. Sometimes, when we played in his house, he would allow me to wear a couple of his red jeans and even his underwear, of the same colour.

I felt something cold crashing in my head, and then I suddenly stopped kissing him and turned my head to the skies. The rain had started, and it was growing even stronger than before with every second that passed. We stood up and started to run, we were going to find shelter in the abandoned manor of the forest.

“Hey, you’re leaving behind your boots” I told to Ty, for I really loved those boot of his.

“It doesn’t matter, let’s go!” he replied, and then proceeded to grab my by my hand, pulled me closer to him and lifted me up to carry me in his arms. Then, he started to run under the rain, his hotness displaying even more than usual. This act was going to earn him some really fun time, when we get to the manor.   

It didn’t take us to long before we reached our destination. The door was breaking down, and so we were capable of advancing easily. A large red carpet extended in the interior of the desolated manor and decorated all the halls, and a candelabrum hanged above us with broken glasses on it. The roof, though, was in a perfect state, so the rain was unable of digging its way inside form the skies.

We had seen the manor very often, and thought of adventuring into it even more, but we never actually did it until now, for we had never the need of doing such thing. That, and the fact that we would’ve always get distract in our attempt of going into the unknown... but it was always Ty’s fault, for he would always provoke me with some of his pleasant commentaries or hot expressions. His body was gorgeous, bit his face provoked an immediate erection every time I saw it. He was simply that hot.

We adventured to the second floor of the manor and opened a door from which a strange glow was coming and blinding us. It was an odd sensation the one this door gave us, but when we did came into the room; we saw a chamber in perfect conditions and an enormous bed that seemed to be waiting for someone to use it. Ty and I crossed looks, and then he grabbed me and threw me to the bed immediately. He then, proceeded to take off his shirt and his pants, leaving himself in his white underwear in which his bulge seemed colossal (and actually was colossal).

He came into the bed and set atop of me, and then started to kiss me and, later, with both of his strong hands, ripped off my clothes and threw them to the floor, leaving me in my red underwear. He said I look really hot in red, so it was kind of my new favourite colour.

We stayed like that, making out and touching each other while it was raining outside, but during that time, I had some unease sensation that made me feel as if we were no longer in the manor, even thought we were actually on the manor. This feeling became realty when we came out of the room and, instead of finding the hallway, we found ourselves... in some sort of forest with a dark sky and enormous trees. We proceeded to walk, only in our underwear, to explore the odd space in which we resided in that moment and then some sort of earthquake started moving the land... we saw in every direction, heard the bird flying away and the trees shaking violently. And then, as if from nowhere... a nude giantess appeared from within the trees. Her breasts were huge, her body, muscular and pleasant to the naked eye. She provoked me a massive erection. She saw us immediately, as if she knew exactly what we were and why we were there, her looked told me so. She started walking toward us, and Ty and I started to run back to the door, which was now shut. Ty struggled to open in, but it was useless, it would never open. Soon, the giantess hands had trapped us and she was squishing us strong enough to get the air out of our lungs. I saw as Tyler passed out... and then, I also saw the giantess blue eyes and short, blonde hair, and her smile... her smiled, creepy, cruel, sadistic... that was the last thing I saw before passing out.