- Text Size +

Ryan was trapped for what seemed like hours, pressed up against the giant’s boyhood, unable to move. The air was getting heavy and hot, and he was finding it hard to breath. Not to mention the pure humiliation.

            To Ryan, it seemed like hours, but in reality it was only about fifteen minutes. Light pored into his prison as the giant opened his shorts again, his huge face starring down happily at his captive.

            “Are you sorry yet?” The boy asked.

            “Yes I am,” Ryan managed to say, even with tufts of fur pressed against his mouth. “Can you please let me out?”

            “Should we Ralph?”

            “Sure,” The squirrel said from somewhere out of view. Tommy’s hand descended then, grabbing the tiny wolf that had been pressed against him, and holding him up to his face.

            “So what should we do now?” Tommy asked. Ryan was filled with worry again, but the relief of being free from the boy’s underwear overpowered it.  

            “We could play tag again,” Ralph said.

            “We could…” Tommy trailed of, obviously not interested. Then Ryan had an idea.

            “Lets watch T.V.” Ryan shouted desperately. There was virtually no chance he would get crushed doing that.

            “But were not allowed to this late.” The squirrel said plainly. Ryan would not be so quick to dismiss such an opportunity.

            “Its fine,” He said, hoping they would believe him. “Just this once.” The two giants looked at each other and then shrugged in agreement.

            “Okay.” They said in unison.  

 

            Ryan sat quietly in between the two giants on the soft plushy couch, the lights from the T.V. casting shadows around the room, along with illuminating the cubs giggling faces. A cartoon played on the screen, the characters dancing around and getting hit with random objects every once in a while. The wolf was actually quit comfortable now that he wasn’t in any life-threatening situation, or shoved down either boy’s pants for that matter. He even laughed along with them as a cartoon dog chassed a cat off a cliff.

            The set went black, followed by the appearance of a rather annoying commercial. The boys quickly got bored, turning to their new toy for amusement.

            “Great idea watching cartoons,” Ralph said down to the little wolf.

            “Yeah!” Tommy said.

            “Thanks,” Ryan said nervously. A moment of awkward silence followed, although neither of the giants picked up on the tension. After a few seconds, Ralph gave a yawn, stretching with his arms above his head. As he finished, he threw himself onto the couch, his back hitting the pillow on the armrest, his huge feet disturbingly close to the undersized wolf.

            Tommy, amused by his brother’s antics, decided to do the same, stretching out on the small couch. Ryan couldn’t help chuckling to himself given that he was now flanked on either side by the kids’ massive feet.

            He blushed as he realized how excited he was getting. Thankfully neither of the boys saw his embarrassment. That small voice that had been whispering before was now easy to hear, and growing louder each second. The simple fact of being so close to two huge, and frankly adorable pairs of feet was proving too much. It was hard to resist the erg to scoot over those last few inches and cuddle with them.

            “Wait,” He said to himself as he snapped out of his stupor. “I can’t, their just kids!” The wolf forced himself to look back at the T.V. and the cartoons that had come back on. That voice was persistent though, and he was a weak wolf. He found his eyes wondering, every so often glancing at the kids’ cute, cuddly, feet. “Maybe just a touch.”

            He scooted over another inch so that he only needed to reach out, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. Ryan just couldn’t build up enough courage. Again he started a conversation with himself, something he often did if he needed encouragement. “Come on, you can do this.” He nervously reached out, but pulled back when he was only centimeters away. “I can’t. But… I’m never going to have an opportunity like this again. And besides, he won’t feel it, How could he?” He took another deep breath in, reached out, and placed a single hand on Tommy’s soft pad.

A shiver went down his spine, a smile beamed across his face. For the first time in hours, all fear drained from him. He scooted over again, and pressed his whole body, lovingly, against the enormous paw, even daring to rub his face against it.

Tommy could feel everything, and he didn’t mind at first. His toy was acting playful again, and that was great, but Tommy had ticklish feet. He giggled to himself as the wolf continued to pet him, rubbing his hands over the most sensitive parts of his paws. Finally he could stand it no longer, pushing his foot out towards the other side of the couch.

Ryan felt Tommy push him back, and fear crept into him. Before the wolf could act, Tommy had pushed him into Ralphs paws, sandwiching him between them.

The squirrel looked up as he felt Tommy pressing on his foot.

“Hey!” He said as he started pressing back, “Stay on your own side!”

“I am, you stay on yours!” Tommy shot back, not letting any pressure of his foot, or the micro trapped between them.

Ryan felt like he might explode at any minute, pressed on both sides by the warm paws, their toes rapping around his tiny head as they continued their little war. He fought frantically for air, but he could only take stuffy breaths inside his smelly prison.

He was let free when Tommy decided to escalate things. He took his foot away, just long enough so that Ralph thought he had won, then pounced on the squirrel, wrestling him to the ground with a loud thunk.

 Ryan lay on the warm fabric for a few seconds as the boys continued their play fight, his chest lifting up and down quickly as he took in all the fresh air he could. “That was fun,” he said to himself. “Lets never do it again.”

Chapter End Notes:

Here’s something fun to do if you ever feel like being an asshole. When someone comes up to you, all excited about something, and they tell you to “guess what,” Say something completely impossible. Takes all the fun out of whatever they were going to say.

 

My fried: Hey Mike, guess what?

Me: You went back in time a punched Hitler in the face!

My friend: Fuck you. I got a 98 on a test.