- Text Size +

The torture session continued for some time after that, much to the pleasure of both animals involved. Max would sometimes move his foot around, rolling over the tiny wolf, pressing into him, feeling his tiny form squish into his foot, but he always stopped before he injured his toy.

            Max absentmindedly moved a hand down to his crotch, reaching into his tight shorts and rubbing his throbbing erection. He had dreamed of this for so long, being able to torture a micro under his foot, pressing on it, squishing it, and now he could do it for real! The mouse could feel himself getting close, and quickly took his hand away. He did not want his fun to end so quickly.

            “Hey wolfy,” he called down to the micro as he took his paw away. “You give a good foot rub.”

            “Thanks,” Ryan said nervously back. He was laying on his back, starring up at the giant boy, a huge paw to either side of him.

            Max reached down, rapping a massive hand around his tiny toy, and bringing it up to his face. Ryan protested at first, trying to squirm his way out of the giant’s grip, but it soon became obvious there was nothing he could do.

            The boy’s breath washed over the tiny wolf, bathing him with a warm, pleasant, yet unsettling heat. Neither of the two moved for a moment, their eyes locked on each other’s. Ryan, starring into Max’s tranquil green eyes, worrying about what was going to come next. Max starring into Ryan’s small blue eyes, fantasizing about everything he could do to the micro.

            Max opened his hand, letting Ryan lay in his palm. Although the wolf was free, he didn’t try to move. He knew that there wasn’t anything he could do. Then max opened his mouth, moving the micro closer to it. He stuck out his tongue then, pressing the micro into it, passing it over his entire body, covering him in a thick layer of spit.

            “You taste like sweat,” Max said as he held the wolf. “Is that because of my feet, or are you worried about something?” The boy’s grin looked as evil as ever.

            Ryan didn’t answer. In truth, it was a little of both.

            “Well, if you don’t want to answer you don’t have to,” the boy said. “But I’m willing to bet the situation will get better for you once you except it.” He placed the wolf onto his bed then, plopping his tiny form onto the thick covers. He stood up, once again towering over the wolf.

            “So what should we do next?” he asked, more to himself than Ryan. He was about to speak again, but the doorbell cut him off. He turned around and looked at the door, trying to decide what to do. The mouse turned back to Ryan with a moan. “I have to get that, but don’t worry, I’ll be back in a second. Don’t move.” The boy strode out of the room, closing the door behind him, leaving the wolf alone.

            Ryan waited for a second to make sure the boy wasn’t going to pop back in. He threw himself back on the bed then, his arms wipe, and a huge smile on his face. He hated himself for it, but he loved this. He couldn’t imagine a cuter giant to be a slave to, especially one who forced him to play with his feet. Images of those huge, soft pads came flooding into Ryan’s mind, leaving his breathless.

            But then his sense of survival kicked in. No matter how much he was enjoying himself, he could not stay like this. He needed to escape before the boy decided to crush him, or eat him, or something else unthinkable. He looked around the room for any sort of exit. The room had a single door on the far wall, which he would have no hope of opening, and a window above him that he couldn’t climb to. There was a computer sitting on a desk to his right, but he couldn’t think of any way to use it. Random articles of clothing were scattered the floor, much as you would expect a young boy’s room to have, but still nothing to help Ryan.

            His search ended as the door opened, and Max stepped back inside.

            “My parents are here, but don’t worry, they won’t disturb us.” Max’s evil grin was still present on his face.

            “What are you going to do?” Ryan asked, bolts of fear, as well as excitement, flooding through him.

            “I don’t really know,” Max answered. He really couldn’t think of anything. “You have any ideas?”

            “You could make me normal sized again,” Ryan said hopefully.

            “Good try, but no. Your to cute at this size.” Thankfully Max was to far away to notice the slight tinge of red that spread across Ryan’s cheeks. He glanced at the clock then. “It is kind of late. Want to just go to sleep?”

            “Sure,” Ryan said a bit to quickly. Max walked back up to the bed, standing high above the wolf.

            “What, you’re not having fun?”

            “No, I am…” Ryan said, not knowing the right thing to say.

            “Oh, you think I’m just going to stuff you in a drawer or something don’t you? Well don’t worry about that, if you want to sleep with me you can.” He was always planning to sleep with the micro, but he was enjoying watching the little guy squirm too much to tell him.

            “Well… Okay I guess.” Ryan said at length.

            “Good!” Max said as he reached down, picking up the tiny wolf. “But how do I know you won’t just run away in the middle of the night?”

            “I wouldn’t,” Ryan said, trying to reassure his captor.

            “I don’t know…” Max replied. “I really should do something to be sure, but what?” He looked around the room for a second, though he already knew exactly what he was going to do. “Oh!” he said in mock surprise. “I know where to put you.” His free hand dropped to his shorts, pulling at the elastic, opening them wide.

            “Wait!” Ryan said, but he was not quick enough. Before he could say another word, the giant dropped him. He flew through the air before landing with a thud inside the boy’s pants. The wolf moved around, but quickly realized that he had landed on top of the boy’s member. He looked up for a second at the giant’s cute face starring down at him.

            “Sleep tight,” Max said as he let go of his shorts, snapping them shut. The slick material pressed the wolf against the top of the boy’s huge member, preventing him from moving even an inch.

            Max crawled under the covers of his bed, turning of the light as he did so. Ryan could feel every movement the giant made, his huge member squirming around in his pants.

            The mouse lay on his back, starring up at the grey sealing, smiling to himself as he pictured the micro trapped in his pants, probably wishing to be free. He rolled over onto his stomach, grinning at the fact that he could now feel the micro sandwiched in between his member and his belly.

            Ryan was taken by surprise as the mouse changed positions. By the time his world stopped moving, he found himself stuck, firmly held in place by Max’s body above him, and his member below. The weight on top of him pressed almost all the air from his lunges, and the boy’s thick fur made it difficult to take in any more. Not to mention the distinct sent that filled his prison.

            Eventually he was able to adjust to his position; taking breaths rhythmically in order to maximize how much air he could take in. Ryan was surprised at how comfortable he actually was. Heat radiated off of the boy’s body, and his steady heartbeat lulled him into a soothing state of mind. He could have easily fallen asleep, had that one part of his brain not been screaming at him.

            The wolf couldn’t get the thought out of his mind that he was pressed up against such a cute kids member, his own cock growing with the thought. He wanted to rub against it so badly, but he was afraid that Max would be able to feel it.

            He tried to surpass his urges, but they eventually became too much for him to handle. He started moving up and down, rubbing against the boy’s soft member. An alarm went off in his mind when he noticed the boy’s cock growing under him, but he couldn’t stop, that voice in his head urging him on.

            Max was just drifting off to sleep when he felt movement in his pants. At first he couldn’t recall what it was, but he soon realized. He let a sly smile cross his face as he pictured the micro squirming against his body, unaware of the effect it was having.

            He moved his hips, pressing down even more on the tiny wolf in his pants. “Hey,” the mouse said down to him. “Stop squirming so much or I’m never going to get any sleep.” Ryan did as he was told, fearful that he had been caught. Max stopped pressing on him so much and closed his eyes, trying to get back to sleep.

            Ryan stayed still for a while after that, but he couldn’t remove the dirty thoughts from his mind. The boy was still hard underneath him, and he simply couldn’t resist. Again he started moving, even daring the lick the tip of the boy’s erection.

            Once again Max was woken by the squirming micro trapped in his shorts. He thought about what to do for a second, but he could not ignore how good it felt. His mind was made up. If the wolf wanted to squirm around, he would have to deal with the consequences.

            He started moving his hips, pressing into the bed rhythmically, his erection rubbing over the soft sheets, and pressing the micro even more into his skin.

            Ryan was startled at the movement, and the air was once again forced out of him as the boy pressed him into his organ. He expected to be told to stop again, but instead the boy repeated the action, continuously grinding against Ryan’s tiny body.

            The wolf quickly learned to time his breathing to coincide with the giant’s motions. Still it was hard, and the air was hot and wet, but Ryan fought through the pain, enjoying the movements, loving every grueling, painful second. He rubbed his paws around the tip of the giant’s member, the soft skin warm to the touch.

            Then Ryan felt the giant member tense, and he knew what was about to happen. He braced himself, grabbing onto the giant. The boy erupted, spilling his seed into his pants, covering the tiny wolf in the sticky substance. Ryan wiped away some of the load from his face, breathing in what foul air he could, panting from exhaustion.

            Max closed his eyes after his climax, picturing his tiny micro trapped in his pants, covered in his seed. He couldn’t help but let a smile cross his face. He was tempted grab a tissue and clean up the mess, but he decided against it. If the wolf wanted to keep squirming around, he would have to live with the consequences. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope i'm not about to jinx it, but i think spring is finaly here. Fianly i can where shorts again! That reminds me of this one kid at my school who i would always see walking into school in the middle of the winter when it was about 5 degrees outside. I cringe even thinking about it.