- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This should be short. No more than 3 chapters. I'm trying to learn how to write short stories. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm trying a different writing style. Let me know how I did. I want to try and write less specifically and go through a story quicker. Hopefully I succeed.

In the distant future education has been significantly upgraded bringing about advancements in every field of science from medical to physics to biology. With this new technology and education systems comes new ways of learning and it has now become common practice for schools to hold class wide field trips every day. If you want to learn about geology just teleport to a mountain side. If you want to discover the bottom of the ocean just take a titanium submarine down and explore. 

Todays class is learning about plant life and it's many parts. They want to learn about the root system, xylem vessels and phloem tubes. Taking a quick teleportation to the local science labs that they had booked for the day their prepare for their upcoming field trip: being shrunk down in a old school bus and traveling a pot plant with several different plants in it.

Obviously the plant had been checked for bugs and other hazards and there was no threat posed to the children or teacher, not to mention the entire excursion would be monitored by specialists. nothing could go wrong, this was done on a daily basis.

The same laboratory was conducting other experiments and were creating a specialised gel that could protect anything from most hazards. Just wipe this one cream on your hands and you'll be protected from most burns, toxins and acids which would be useful in almost any industry. Today they were testing it on a tiny little yellow pill which would be swallowed by their test subject Lora mason. Once swallowed the pill will travel her body and be exposed to everything her body could throw at it and if the experiment was a success then the pill should come out just fine.

"We've made the pill yellow so that it will be easy to see ... When coming out" One of the scientists explained holding the tiny half millimetre pill. "It should take roughly a few days to pass through at most. In that time please check everytime ... You know?"

"So wait" Lora said in her confused voice "You want me to check my crap every time I go take one?"

Lora wasn't exactly the smartest person in the world. In fact she was quite stupid. Being a 23 year old dropout she often signed up for these experiments so that she could get the money that came with it. Having long brown hair and a thin curvaceous body, she was the epitome of attractive. A quality she thought would get her through her entire life.

"Well yes, Ma'am. Because of it's bright colour it should be readily noticeable. However, we strongly urge you to keep all ... Leavings, until the experiment is over. We might be wrong and the cream might not protect the pill and will dissolve completely. We'd need to test the fecal matter if that was the case for any trace of it."

Lora didn't understand any of that and just waved her hand in the scientists face. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll let you keep my crap you creepy little nerd" She walked away back to the waiting room until they prepared the pill.


Mrs Maxine was a 40 year old high school teacher who'd been teaching for the past 15 years. After teleporting to the science lab she lined up her 12 year 11 students and asked them to wait silently while the workers prepared for their excursion.

"Now students, as I told you" Maxine clapped her hands together in excitement. She truly loved her job "Our trip takes place in the smallest of places where people never think to look. The tiny plants that are often crushed under our feet hold so many fascinating and wonderful secrets which they will now share with you today. Now even though this isn't your first 'Shrink Trip' I still must warn you to follow every safety precaution and obey every instruction given by me or the scientists. understood?"

"Yes" Came a harmonic drone as the students leaned against the wall. It was so boring going on "shrink trips" since they never go anywhere cool. Now they were going to look at plants? Wow, how fun.

A scientist walked through the door with a clipboard and pencil.

"Okay, I assume you are the 12:30 class arriving for the "shrink trip" to the plants excursion. 12 students, 1 teacher. Correct?" he recited off the list as if it were a pizza order.

Mrs Maxine confirmed his inquiry and followed him into an adjacent room, down the corridor and into another room. Inside was an old fashion yellow school bus which looked like it was brand new. Buses hadn't been used much since transporters came into invention but they were still useful for small transportations like the one the class was about to partake in.

"Okay kids, on, on, on. I want to get to the plants as soon as possible so that we can get this field tripping on the road."

"Mrs, they're plants. They're not going anywhere" Said Bobby, the casual talker. Wearing a blue hoodie and cargo pants he looked thoroughly bored.

"Well, unless they're walker plants. In which case they might be going somewhere!"  Said Natalie, one of the Mander twins.

"Yeah, like to the nearest human to suck his face off!" Said Rachael, the other Mander twin.

"Well, we won't be seeing any Walker plants today." Chimed Maxine. "Just normal grass weeds and dandelions"

'So out of all the boring plants we could see we have chosen to see the most boring?' Asked Michael

"You know what's boring? My foot up your ass if you don't hurry up and get on the bus" Stacy moaned as she pushed Micheal.

"Language!' Maxine hissed but Stacy just rolled her eyes.

"But Still, why do we always have to do boring field trips?" Asked Stephanie.

"Yeah, class B-5 went on a trip to the moon to meet the colonies. I haven't been to the moon in ages!" Whined Casey.

"I hear they have really good tourist attractions" Said John

"Oh, like what?" Asked Mindy, John's girlfriend.

"Rocks, rocks, dirt, rocks and craters." Listed John "Oh, and rocks. Did I mention those?"

"I have a feeling this trip isn't going to end well" Said Steven, the cautious and paranoid one. However, in this instance he was right.

"You always say that about everything! You eat your cereal each morning saying 'oh, this isn't going to end well' and then guess what? It ends just fine. Just like this will end just fine. Just like every field trip we have ever took, that you have said something bad is going to happen, has ended. So please take no offence when I say  'Shut up'." This was Dean. The one who often talked at great length and was good friends with Steven.

The last person to get on the bus was Ben who didn't talk much, followed swiftly by Mrs Maxine and the scientist/ bus driver. Once everyone was aboard and seated the experiment began.

In the other room a small group of scientists and engineers started up the particle reducer and waited until the process was complete. This was pretty self directed and the team just had to watch while the bus in the other room got smaller and smaller and smaller until it was not even noticeable from their control panel. When it was done Mrs Helen (A trainee scientist) stood up from her chair to retrieve the tiny people.

"Um" Jack grabbed Helen's coat and whispered "Try and not drop them this time, okay?"

Helen had a look of embarrassment as she nodded and walked into the other room. What the tiny occupants of the bus saw was a gigantic and very attractive redhead approaching them at great speed. Many of the students didn't really care since this was normal but many of the male students woof whistled and stared out the window.

"Hey, you reckon we'll be able to look up her dress?" Asked John who quickly got a smack in the chest from his girlfriend.

"You know she could crush us instantly right?" Mindy stated. She was suddenly very jealous of this woman.

"Yeah, but it'd be a worthy death" said Bobby.

"You're telling me?" Said the scientist bus driver who was staring out the window, much to Maxine's disgust.

The trainee scientist bent down over the tiny bus located on a tiny red dot and a metal disk. As her legs bent down they slowly parted open causing gasps and unheard cheers from the microscopic bus as every male in the reduced vehicle got a boner.

"You know, we have had quite a few reasons to fire her" Said the scientist on the bus. "But now you kids know why we don't"

"I have so got to get me a degree" Said Ben "Science has suddenly got a tonne more interesting"

Right now every female in the bus had ugly looks on their face as the men stared at the supersized panties hovering above them. But everything has to come to an end and finally the Trainee picked up the tiny bus and carried it out of the room and down the hall.

Now, the bus was located in a protective bubble that shields it from any falls and damages. In order to retrieve the vehicle you have to unscrew the bubble and pull it off. This is a very smart device for when your handling very small things you don't want to lose or damage but has the down fall to the bus and its inhabitants in this context. This is because the bubble also blurrs whatever's inside of the bubble so instead of seeing a bus you just see a small yellow, pill shaped object.

Helen walked down the hall and over to the sign in desk so that she could date and record her actions. This is to make sure the establishment has evidence that the shrunken bus made it to the labratory intact. As she was signing another scientist stood next to her, putting his own contrainer down, and proceeded to sign his name.

"So, you handling the excursion" Jimmy asked, his eyes staring at the woman sexually. The young woman blushed.

"Yep, they're finally trusting me after that last mistake I made"

"You mean when you dropped the school bus?"

"Yeah, when I dropped he school bus"

"Well, just make sure you take extra care of this one, okay. Wouldn't want another lawsuit on our hands. Speaking of lawsuits, don't you still owe me for the last one?"

"Hmm, do I?"

"Yeah. If I recall correctly. You said that you'd have dinner with me if I bailed you out of your little mess. I put my very important neck on the line, you know?"

"And it is a very nice neck, indeed. I should respect its importance. Okay, when do you want to meet up?"

"Well, it just so happens that I made reservations at the best hover restaurant in town. 6 O'clock sound good to you?"

"Oh, dang" She puffed her cheeks in fake disappointment "I don't get off until 7. Oh, well. Maybe some other time"

Before the confused man could say another word she tapped him on the chest, picked up her disk and swiftly walked away. Unfortunately, due to her clumsiness she didn't pay attention to which disk she was picking up and now Jimmy was carrying the wrong disk over for his experiment.

"Hey ... Wait a minute" Maxine said from inside the bus "Where's she going? Where's she going?" She looked over to the bus driver who also looked confused. "Did you assign another scientist to take us?"

"No" The scientist bus driver quickly got on the radio to call for help "Goddamn it! This radio is designed to only work in a room with transmitters. The signal is far too weak otherwise"

"What does that mean? Are you saying we have no way of stopping this"

"What's going on?"

"Yeah, where's the hottie going"

"I told you this would happen"

The students all had there own little things to say and the bus automatically increased in volume. Finally Maxine gave one of her terrifying glares to the students and they all stopped immediately. Closing her eyes she calmed herself down and talked to the driver.

"Do you know where this scientist is going?"

"That's what I'm checking." he started flipping through page after page of schedules. Unfortunately this was the only medium he had and he wasn't very good looking through papers. He was more use to computer holograms to tell him everything. 'Crap, I can't find it! He's on the development floor so most likely he's going to ... do something with ..."

"What?"

"Okay, I don't know! happy? I don't know where we're going and we have no way of communicating with them!" It was clear that this man was not good with dealing with these types of situations. His fear caused a dense silence to fall on the bus as every one's face's grew with horror.

"Won't they know that the bus is gone and that we are missing?" Maxine asked. The scientist suddenly lit up with hope.

"Yes. Yes they would. The bus would be scanned once removed from the protective shell. They would find that the bus is missing and replaced with something else"

"Then what would they do?"

"Every sector would be immediately alerted to this fact and all none critical experiments would be halted. Every section would be sealed off and nothing would be able to enter or leave the building."

Maxine kept up the questioning "And how would they find us?"

"Tracking devices. Any machine that is designated to be reduced is fitted with a tracking beacon. As long as we're in the building there is nowhere they can't find us. So all we have to do is wait until they figure out that we're missing."

This man's mind worked on quick and simple facts. Procedures and protocols. As long as he was reciting something from a standard book he'd know the answer. Maxine sat back down in her chair and breathed a sigh of relief at this news.

"See kids? Everything is going to be just fine. They know what they're doing. They have rules put in place for when this happens, so no one panic. Just stay calm and relaxed. No undue talking. No screaming in terror. Just nice, easy breathes" Mrs Maxine was now pretty much talking to herself as she followed her own instructions and calmed down. Everyone looked at her with weird faces but their worries were at least dulled.

However, things Didn't seem so good when Jimmy entered the waiting room with the tiny bus in his hand. Lora looked up at him from her magazine and let out a huff of annoyance. Putting her magazine down she walked over to Jimmy.

"Jeez, what took you so long, I'm starving. You people said I couldn't eat until after I took your little pill"

"Well, here it is" He started unscrewing the top "You're been briefed multiple times on what you must do? Stool storage? Meal schedules? Regular check ins?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" She said, holding out her hand for the pill "Just give it to me already. I have to meet up with my friends at Taco Bell in, like, 20 minutes"

"Well, that should test the cream just fine." The cap came off and he handed the disk over to Lora.

The entire bus started screaming once more as their entire sky opened up to the sight of a hungry giantess. They heard everything and knew exactly what she was about to do and there was no way of stopping her. Lora lifted the tiny bus up to her thin lips and opened her mouth, her breath creating a mist that enveloped the vehicle.

Maxine looked up at the face of the attractive giantess puzzled "Lora? Lora Mason?" Yes, the giantess that was about to eat her and her entire class was non other than her ex student. In fact, she was a major reason for causing Lora to drop out in the first place and force her to take these experiments. How ironic.

Lora Tilted the disk and the tiny 'pill' fell onto her tongue. Closing her mouth she swished the microscopic, metallic object around in her saliva before audibly gulping it down. A slight wave travelling down her attractive neck as it carried the shrunken class into her stomach. Lora liked her lips and handed the disk back, rubbing her belly which gave a slight gurgle at being fed.

"Can I go now?"

"Oh, yeah, sure. Just remember what you're required to do. You won't get the money unless you follow all instructions, okay?" They then parted ways as she carried the screaming classroom away in her stomach.

Helen was now in the laboratory signing in once again. She looked up at the reception woman and handed over the disk.

"Hey, this is the class field trip. You have the plants ready?"

"Eh, sorry. We found a fly in the room and so we're trying to get rid of it. Can't have any macroscopic life in there while the class is in there. You know, they don't want to meet a giant fly while they're checking the wonders of grass. Might make the excursion too exciting."

"Well what do I do with this?" Holding up the tiny disk

"Just put it on the red circle and erect a force field. That should keep them safe. Should only take a few more minutes to kill the fly and rescan the room. haha" She laughed as she looked at the monitor next to her "Check this out. Apparently the fly is too smart for them. They're having trouble killing it"

Helen checked the screen and saw four guys trying to swat the fly that kept buzzing right by them. They obviously couldn't use the 'death beam' (As the scientists liked to call it) as it would kill the plant life as well. No, they had to do it the old fashion way, and boy was it funny to watch.

However, this hilarity came at a price since by the time they figured out that something was wrong Lora was far away from the labs and eating Taco Bell with her friends. Not only that, but the entire base was shut down as they tried to search for the tiny bus. Even though it didn't pick up on the scanners they knew it must still be in the labs. How else could it possibly leave. Unfortunately, due to all these fails, the tiny class was left defenceless as they tried to protect themselves against Lora's digestive system. 

Chapter End Notes:

As you can see the stage has been set up and many things are going to happen. This is going to be a full tour story, however, since there are about 14 people trapped inside her body many of them will die. Pretend this is a reality show and vote in how you want them to die.