[Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This will be Graphic. Abandon all hope all ye who enter here.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Unaware, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, New World Order, Slave, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 7746 Read: 176461
Published: April 08 2014 Updated: March 09 2015
Story Notes:

With the completion of my recent story coming soon, I thought it would be good to get started on another project. right now it has no title or summary, but that will change when I post the second chapter. This story is not what it's leading you to believe.

1. Immediately Shrunk and the Terrifying Tale Begins by Mr E [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (1057 words)

4/16/14 The chapter is complete. The chronological order is Prologue, Past, Present.  The prologue is over and done with(well almost)  The past is where 75%-90% of the story is going to take place and then the very end is the present, but that will be several chapters down the line,

4/08/2014This is not the complete chapter. The full chapter I will post within a week alongside the second chapter. If I posted the full chapter now, it would give away too many spoilers. This story is not what you think it will be. It's more like a spiritual successor to one of my more recent stories even though I wrote this one first. This story already has around 15,000 words, but it needs a lot of editing. the reason why I haven't posted it sooner is because I had a lot of trouble with the first two chapters and I wasn't sure how I wanted to post them, but this way is the best and more importantly quickest way to get this story moving. Enjoy.

2. A Smelly, Crushing ride, but not the type your thinking of by Mr E [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1071 words)

The twist is at the end. Some of you will like it, some of you wont, but this is how I want to move this story forward.

3. What you are? Or what they think you are? by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1489 words)

Dont say I didn't warn you.

4. Meeting Adrianna by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1133 words)

Adrianna needs some relief in a private area.

5. A Solution to Ms. Rares Backdoor Woes by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1107 words)

How to relieve her pain and give her pleasure.

6. Entering the Abyss by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1889 words)

The Journey In-Between Her Cheeks