- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm kinda typing all this in one go, whenever inspiration strikes me- if you catch any typos in this or future chapters, don't hesitate to point 'em out, and I'll get right to fixing them.

Jennifer lifted me slightly higher and put me down on a small table. Then, she stood up.

 

If I had been intimidated by her size before, I was fucking terrified of it now.

 

Luckily for me, Jennifer was only standing for a second, because she went to all fours to look for the blue vial that would make me bigger than her, as I ought to be.

 

As you can probably tell, she was unsuccessful, and after having come down from the orgasm earlier, I was seriously scared.

 

"Where could it be? I don't get it! Where's the damned reconstitution serum?" I asked, panicky.

 

"I don't know!" Jennifer replied, frustrated. "They must have forgotten to put one in!"

 

This kinda sent me over the edge. "No! No! They couldn't have! If this doesn't get reversed as soon as possible, it becomes fucking permanent! I don't wanna be a fucking bug person!" I began pacing around, distraught.

 

Jennifer moved over to me, looming far over my head even while kneeling. "It's okay, Mary . . . it's okay . . ." she cupped her had behind me and gave me a pseudo-hug. "I'll protect you from anything that might hurt you. I mean, I'm your best friend, right?"

 

It felt . . . really good to be hugged like that, I'm not gonna deny it. Of course, it only took a little bit of time to figure out why it had calmed me down so quickly- the chemical imprinting process they set up in Constructs was done. As long as Jennifer wasn't the reason I was freaking out, physical contact with her would calm me down immediately.

 

I didn't like this one bit, and for what I admit in hindsight is a really stupid reason- it meant that my body had accepted Jennifer as my owner. Having grown up in Californnia, this put connotations of slavery in my head, but at that point, if Jennifer really wanted to, I could have been a pet in a cage.

 

I pushed back at Jennifer's breasts, each of which was taller than I was. "You mean you're my owner. Don't deny it- I'm a Construct, I know that, you are allowed to do whatever the hell you want, by law. You're just being nice now so that you can fool me into doing something later, aren't you?" It was at that point that I realized what an idiot I was being, and I was scared all over again. "A- and now that I've told you off, you'll eat me, or, or step on me, or sh-shove me inside your . . ." I shut up because I thought I might've been giving her ideas, and looked up/

 

Jennifer, to my surprise, was distraught, and quite close to tears. "Is that . . . is that really how you think of me?" She sniffed, trying to hold back the oncoming crying. "You really think I'm just some manipulative bitch trying to get some? I have been following you for going on seventeen years now, desperately hoping you'd notice how much I love you!I shaped every bit of my life around making you happy! I died a litle inside every time you had me help you get ready for a date, and I'll admit I got a bit of hope every time you called me to help you get over a breakup! I know I've made quite a few obvious moves over the years, because a bunch of other people figured it out a long time ago- some of your boyfriends, the cashiers you're friends with at work, even Sarah!"

 

I froze. Sarah was my younger sister, who was prone to ridiculous amounts of jealousy- anything I had, she wanted, too. I had no idea how she would've reacted to knowing I had had a girl in love with me, "She didn't . . . hurt you, did she?"

 

Jennifer looked confused, and wiped the tears away from her face. "What? No . . . I thought she would've reacted all crazy, demanding I go after her, too, but she just kinda told me, 'Hey. I know you have a crush on my sister,' and left. She acted a little funny around me after that- I think she grabbed my ass a few times- but that's about it."

 

I thought it over. "You don't think . . ."

 

Jennifer shrugged it off. "Nah. I don't exactly have a bunch of people beating down my door. It's been pretty easy staying pure for you, Mary."

 

I laughed at that. "What are you talking about? Almost every boyfriend I ever had, I caught off your rebound- wait. What was that about staying pure for me?"

 

Jennifer realized she had said too much, and hung her head. "You know how you have this big phobia about getting an STD?"

 

I gasped. "You can't seriously be telling me you've stayed a virgin for me."

 

Jennifer blushed mightily. "You- you don't have to go  making a big deal about it."

 

I shook my head. "But it is a big deal! You got through all those trips to bars, all those crazy parties in college, and never once-"

 

She shook her head quickly. "I'm a virgin, yeah. Please stop making a fuss about it, or I'll feel like you're making fun of me."

 

I thought it over. Jennifer had given up on so much just to be what she thought I had wanted that it wasn't even funny- had it not been for me, she'd probably have a great career instead of an assistant manager's job at some hole-in-the-wall retail store and she'd probably have some beautiful girlfriend by now, yet here she was pining after someone who had taken her desperate, passionate confession of love and said (I'll quote myself) "Maybe if things don't work out with this next guy I date". I hadn't even had the guts to reject her right so that she could move on.

 

"I won't make fun of you," I said with finality. "Why you think I deserve you, I'll never know." This was probably more of the chemical imprinting solution talking, but I meant it.

 

Jennifer smiled at that. "Mary, I've spent a good three quarters of my life trying to become good enough for you, and now apparently I'm out of your league? I think you're just making up excuses, now."

 

I laughed. "Believe me, had I noticed sooner, you might've gotten more than a few stares your way." I stopped. "Hey, quick question- technically, you do own me, and I don't believe I can keep a secret for a whole month, so . . . you probably already have an idea of what you want to do with me, don't you?"

 

Jennifer blushed again. "Er, let's not go into that. I . . . had a bit of a dream on the subject." She took the time I was using to form a response as a bailout. "I'll just put on some TV."

 

There was some war movie on, the kind I had become used to seeing out of the corner of my eye on dates to the movies- it's really the only kind I can be distracted from long enough to do the kissing in the dark that most people go on those dates for, anyway. Jennifer left it on, either because she thought I'd actually been watching on my dates, or as a subtle hint. I still don't know which.

 

I was actually getting really into it, because there were just so many emotional stories. I teared up a bit at hearing one of the older soldiers say that he planned to retire so he could see his wife and family more often,  but Jennifer did something unexpected- she laughed.

 

"Yup, he's gonna die, I'm calling it now,"  Jennifer said.

 

I was confused. "What makes you so sure?"

 

Jennifer's face softened, in an expression I'd seen more than once on teachers trying to explain something they had just realized someone wasn't getting. "Have you ever heard of a trope called 'Retirony'? Anyone who says they're going to retire in the movie won't be able to, probably beacuse they die."

 

I scoffed at that. "What? No. These Hollywood people would never be predictable like that."

 

Sure enough, she was right. Didn't take too long, either.

 

"Okay,  you got lucky," I stated, refusing to give ground. "Or you might've seen this one before. But you won't be able to do something like that with a movie you've never seen before."

 

Jennifer's eyes narrowed and her smile spread, in complete 'it's on' fashion. "You wanna bet?"

 

I grinned confidently. "All right. You mess up with your prediction, prophet, and I get to do whatever I want with you- no saying no." Truth be told, I planned on having her drink some warm milk and going off to sleep- the fact that she had been drinking from a wineglass bigger than me was scaring me a little.

 

Jennifer's smile grew to Cheshire-cat proportions. "And the same deal to you if I succeed."

 

I shook for a second, but retained my ground. "Deal."

 

She put the remote next to me. "Decide, O Mighty Decider," she chuckled.

 

I had to stand on a button to push it, but it wasn't all that hard. I was glad at this point that Jennifer was so tidy, as the buttons would've been near-impossible to press for me if they were sticky. I decided to go searching through the movie channels, and came across a romance/action flick. I picked it.

 

Before I could even sit down, Jennifer grinned at me, flushed with alcohol and probably her intentions. "Our guy will get his girl, take down the bad guy, and somehow suffer damage to his clothes along the way."

 

Yeah, needless to say, I walked right into that one. I spent most of the movie hoping for a twist ending that never came. All the while, Jennifer would occasionally mess with me with comments like "I wonder what you taste like" and "I'm havin' me some fun tonight".

 

The moment the credits began to roll, Jennifer picked me up. She tilted her head back and lowered me towards her parted lips, and I can say with all honesty that the heady scent of alcohol on her breath made me fear for my life.

 

Then, something unexpected happened- she rested me on her upper lip, my legs in her mouth, my front facing the expanse of her body, my back getting a chilly breeze as she breathed through her nose.

 

Before I could ask what was going on, I felt it- her tongue creeping up between my legs, sinuously sliding between them like a massive snake. I shivered. It slid higher and higher, brushing past every part of my body, slowly closing in on my face.

 

Now, at this point, I should have been really, really scared- but I wasn't. The moment that thing brushed past my crotch, I knew pretty much exactly what she was after, and I didn't mind it all that much. In fact, I found it really really hot.

 

Another thing I feel I have to mention- every girl has her horror stories of a guy going off way too early. If I'm being honest here, I'm admitting that I had just become one of those stories- but Jennifer wasn't letting me stop at one.

 

Her tongue stopped just short of my eyes, and began to slide and twitch, every fingerlike tastebud grazing my body. It would pulse forward, surging me with pleasure, before gliding back and tempting me to go just as mad with it as I had with Jennifer's finger earlier. The closer I got to my third of the night, the longer her tongue would remain just out of contact, leaving me whimpering with desire.

 

Eventually, I just couldn't stand it anymore, and I grabbed onto the massive, dripping muscle, and I was rewarded with it spasming and flicking around, trying to get me off (both meanings of that phrase work in that situation, truth be told).

 

As I cooled down, Jennifer put me back in her hand. "Playing with my tongue probably wasn't as good as sleeping with your boyfriend, but sometimes I like to think I'm good with my tongue, y'know?"

 

I mumbled deliriously- could I have been understood at that point, Jennifer would've heard that her tongue was better than any of my boyfriends had ever been.

 

If only it could've been like that forever.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked.

 

Please note that there are still two  unused tags. DUN DUN DUN!

 

Also, if there's anything in particular you want to see, leave it in a review, and I'll get right to it. This ain't over yet, and won't be for a good long while.