- Text Size +
Alex and Ava expression were priceless to Ryan. Their jaws dropped the instant his message had gotten through. Jaden couldn’t believe his ears as he saw Ryan standing there with his arms crossed smirking at him.

“You’re lying!” Alex yelled all of sudden, glaring at Ryan. “There were only two Mega giants around and you killed the other because you didn’t want to share that power with anyone.” She stated as Ryan cocked his head to the side as she went on.

“That’s right…That did happen, but there was third wasn’t there Jaden?” Ryan asked him as Jaden just lowered his gaze to the ground as Ava looked down at him and then at Ryan. “There’s more to the story of this whole project and you were a big part of it, just like I am.” He said.

“The only difference is, I wasn’t branded a failure.” He spoke out as Jaden’s eyes lit up again, but this time from the simple word that Ryan used, the same word that he spent over a majority of his life hearing.

“That’s enough Ryan…” Ava stepped in as Ryan gave the girl a slight smirk and then looked at Alex.

“He hasn’t told either of you anything huh?” Ryan asked them as both Alex and Ava could only looked down at the regular that sat in Alex’s palm staring at the ground himself. “Don’t feel too bad.” Ryan began again. “It shocked me to when I found out who he actually was, the first branded failure in this whole operation and I’m its successor.” He laughed at the irony. “How many years has it been Jaden? Five, six?” He asked him.

“I’m still surprised you were even left alive after what you were declared as.” Ryan continued. “I thought the government would have carried on with their original plan and disposed of lifeless speck like you, but it seems that had use for you after all, or am I mistaken and did you just run away, hopefully to never be found again?” Ryan questioned as Alex eyes darted towards him.

“Are you done yet?” She asked him in a low hateful voice, her teeth gritting at the very sight of Ryan being in front of them.

“Unfortunately, yes?” Ryan sighed as he looked at his giant sized watch on his wrist. “I do have other important matters to attend to, so for now I’ll let the failure tell you about the rest of his pathetic life.” Ryan stated as he turned his back to the group and began to walk away.

“Oh and Jaden.” Ryan stopped as he glanced back at the regular sized mega that sat in Alex’s palm. “The next time we see each other, I will finish what the government couldn’t.” He smirked. “Then I will really be the United States only Mega, once and for all.” He finished as he walked away from the group, leaving the two giantesses staring down at the now trembling Jaden.

He couldn’t believe it, the past had finally caught up with him, a past that he never wanted to remember, but never could forget.

Alex looked down at him, somewhat hurt by the fact that the information she just found out came from the person she hated the most and not the person she just befriended. Ava had the same expression as Alex slowly laid her palm down on the ground, sliding it from under Jaden, causing him to look up at the two giantesses that stared down at him, with a confused and mixed expression.

“Alright squirt, what is he talking about?” Alex asked him slightly upset, but more confused than anything.

“Yea little guy, is what he saying true? Are you really a mega?” Ava asked him as Jaden looked into the eyes of the two giantess and sighed deeply, nodding his head confirming that Ryan’s earlier statements were in fact true.

“Alright then squirt, spill it.” Alex said slightly hurt that Jaden knew about her problems and she knew nothing about him.

Jaden let a small sigh escape his lips as he looked up at the two giantesses staring down at him. “Sit down…” He said sadly as the girls looked at each other for a moment and complied.

They both sat down in front of him and Jaden began to do one of the hardest things he ever had to…Relive his past.

“It all started when we were really born.” Jaden began. “Ryan a year older than me now, so yea he was the first to be experimented on in this whole mega project, now this is the first time I’ve actually met Ryan before, also the first time I’ve actually heard his name outside of you two.” Jaden explained.

“How come?” Ava asked.

“That’s because we weren’t given names, when we were being tested on.” Jaden said sadly. “After Ryan had been the first to succeed in the mega project, they let him go and live out his daily life, until his body was stable enough to grow, which was probably around the time you all became so close. When I came along….Well…” Jaden paused as he turned his head to the side, avoiding the girl’s gazes that fell upon him.

“They tried…To replicate the procedure, but my body rejected most of the experiments.” Jaden stated.

“So then why did Ryan call you a mega?” Alex asked him as she looked down at him. “You don’t have the height to be a mega, not to mention you’re taking durability pills just like any regular, so I don’t get why….” Jaden cut her off.

“Because I’m not a full mega…” He deeply sighed. “I’m only half. “ He let out.

“Half Mega?” Ava repeated. “So, you’re half regular, half mega? I don’t get that, how is that even remotely possible?” She asked him as Jaden slightly glanced up at her and then back at the ground.

“Me saying I’m a half mega, means that my body only took one important thing that a mega has, and that’s their body durability. I lack the size and the physical strength that Ryan has, but I’m supposedly the hardest person in the world to get rid of.” He said somberly.

“So wouldn’t that still be a good thing? I mean, with the how the world is nowadays you would think the population would need something like this.” Alex spoke up as Jaden just shook his head at her statement.

“No, it’s a horrible thing Alex; no one should have to experience what those people did to me.” He growled, slightly balling his fist up.

Alex looked down at him and then brought her eyes up to Ava. The two looked at each other, trying to comprehend what Jaden was saying, but there was one thing in particular on Alex’s mind.

“What I don’t get is why you didn’t tell us about this?” She said as Jaden rose his head up and looked up at her and could tell that she was upset, not angry, but more upset about finding out the truth from someone other than him. “You sat there and listened to what Ava and I had to tell you about our past and how we were treated today, so why couldn’t you trust us with what happened to you?” Alex asked him, her anger slightly rising.

Ava looked down at Jaden and nodded. “She’s right little guy, you kept a big secret from us, even after we told you ours.” She said sadly, trying not to let her anger show.

“I…I know.” Jaden replied.

“So what gives squirt? Why didn’t you tell us sooner? Instead, you had me hear this from my asshole of an ex-boyfriend?” Alex slightly shouted as Jaden just kept his head down.

“I thought you said you were going to give me a chance to make up for what I did?” She said now standing up. “How can you give me a chance at something, if you can’t even trust me with something as important as this?” She began to yell as Ava looked down at Jaden and turned her head away from him.

“She has a point little guy…Keeping something that big from us wasn’t cool at all.” She added, now slowly rising up as well, the two now peering down at the regular sized mega, who was still sitting on the grass, staring at it.

“I can’t believe you…After everything you heard from us…You….” Alex was about to continue, but Jaden spoke up.

“I’m sorry Alex….I just couldn’t.” He said as he hiccupped on the words that he never wanted to say, but began to come out.

Alex gritted her teeth as she looked down at him. “And why couldn’t you squirt? Is it because you thought I would hurt you again, because you and Ryan are the same!” She screamed as Ava turned her head slightly, not wanting to say that she was thinking the same thing.

“WE ARE NOT THE SAME!” Jaden screamed back at her, this time catching both the girls off guard. His eyes fell back to the ground as he began to slightly tremble again. “I…I never wanted to be anything but a normal person, I didn’t want to have any kind power over anyone….I just…I just wanted to be a normal person….With my own friends, but…I…I couldn’t have that.” He began to sniff as those heart wrenching memories began to flow back into his mind.

“I didn’t want to tell you….or anybody for that matter….Not because…I thought you would try to hurt me again….Or the fact that I would lose whatever trust I have with you two.” He continued as Alex and Ava looked down at him, their expressions soften as they listened to his heart felt story.

“I didn’t want to tell you because I wanted to forget!” Jaden shouted. “You two just sat here and talked about how you are being treated now, saying how hard it is not to have any friends, whether they are other giantess or regulars!” His outburst caught them off guard. “The fact of the matter is, no matter what anybody told you, you are still fucking human! You just got called out of your damn name; I was branded out of mine!” He shouted, this time tears of anger falling from his eyes.

“You don’t know what it’s like for your own parents to try to kill you in various ways, just to see if you could survive or if your body could hold up on a daily basis!” He looked up at Alex. “Tell me Alex has your father ever fucking treated you like an animal he was hunting and shot you more than ten times, just to see how many bullets it would take just to pierce your skin!” He screamed at her causing her to take a step back as he darted his tearful glare towards Ava.

“Ava has your mother ever tried to suffocate and drown you 3 or 4 nights out of the fucking week, just to see if your lungs carried the same effect that my fucking body does?” He yelled at her.

The girls couldn’t even speak a response as Jaden described his life to them in excoriating detail.

“Ryan was right…I was dubbed a failure and since I couldn’t die, but by regular physical means, I also lost my rights to be called human….By my own fucking parents.” He growled hatefully, this time. “And since they worked for the government as well, they started to work with Ryan’s parents to help them further Ryan’s growth development, by that time I was cast out of my own home and forced to stay in an orphanage.” He sighed as he let a small laugh escape his throat.

“The funny thing is Jaden isn’t even my real name. Hell I don’t even remember what my real name was.” He finished as he stood up and looked at the lake. “My parents never gave me a name; I was more like a tool to them. A useless one in fact, so they threw me away, just like any other thing that didn’t work to a person’s expectations.” He finished as he closed his eyes and let his first tear of sadness fall as he reopened them and stared at the lake.

“The only reason I’m here is because the government burned down the orphanage that took me in, saying that I wasn’t allowed any human contact with anybody, but my keeper didn’t listen.” He balled up his fist again. “She was the only one that saw me as a real person, she was the one that gave me the name that I go by now.” He closed his eyes. “And me being around her got her and 30 other kids killed, burned alive in the ashes of a fucking lie!” he shouted as both Alex and Ava looked on in shock, hurt and sadness as Jaden turned his back from the lake and walked passed them.

“Hey….Squirt….Where are….” Alex began.

“Just leave me alone.” He said back to her as he walked away from the giant girls that just stood there staring at his back as he walked away.

Alex sighed as she looked back at the lake. “Guess he had it tougher than we did huh?” She asked Ava sadly.

“And we scolded him about not telling us anything. “Ava started as she lowered her head down letting a tear fall out of her eye. “Now that I know…I wish I wouldn’t have said anything.” She said sadly as Alex couldn’t help but nod her head as she closed her eyes, picturing the pain that Jaden went through as he shouldered the burden of being branded the first government failure of the mega project.

“I wish I didn’t either….” She sadly said.

(Somewhere else in the community)

Night soon fell as Tasha walked up to another apartment complex and smirked to herself. Her eyes darted from left to right as she spotted a tiny regular who was running from her.

“Come on now, do we really have to do this?” She said as she took casual steps after him, her thong flip flops slapping against the reinforced pavement. “We both know how this is going to end, so why don’t you just save me the trouble and let me squash you already?” She asked him as he darted behind buildings and cut corners in-between them, trying to lose the giant crazy girl that was after him.

It didn’t take long for the little guy to get cornered as he made his way to the very back of the apartment complex as Tasha saw this and closed in on him.

The tiny regular she was chasing was a solid nerd. He wore glasses, a school shirt and tie, tight pants and regular black sneakers. He had abandoned everything except his house keys and his wallet, when he spotted Tasha. His hair was short and black and his body was slightly pale, which made him easier to spot.

“So little guy, I’ve finally caught you.” She smirked down at him as the tiny nerd looked up at the tall giantess that stood before him. “You do know why I’m after you right?” She asked him, still smiling as he nervously nodded his head.

“Good, so tell me little guy, before I step on you and squash you like the little bug you are, tell me why did you steal some of the reinforced durability pills from a nearby facility?’ She asked him.

It was true that the regular stole some pills that were supposed to be better than the regular durability pills, but he only had a few.

Tasha smirked as the regular didn’t answer her. So she shrugged and slowly lifted up her sandal clad foot. “Well alright then, I guess I’ll mix you in with the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.” She grinned seductively as she began to slowly lower it onto the little guy.

“NOOOO! Wait! I’ll talk I’ll talk!” He cried as her sandal pushed him on his back and the sole of the shoe settled on top of him. She was intrigued and really wanted to hear his reasoning before she crushed him.

“Go on, I’m listening.” She boomed above him.

The young boy cried as he began to tell her the reason why he stole the pills in the first place. “They were for my little sister.” He sobbed. “I…I didn’t have the money to buy her the regular ones and I heard these were better and that they lasted longer, I only took a few. I was going to give them all to her, so she could be safe.” He said as his tears fell to the ground as his face and back was slightly pressed against it.

“I don’t take the pills myself, I just give them all to her so she can live a happy life here, if anything happens to me then I’m fine with that, just as long as her body is strong enough to hold out for a while longer.” He finished as Tasha looked down at her foot, thinking of the boy’s antics and the reason why he did what he did.

After a moment of thinking it over she sighed and lifted her foot off of him. “Ryan’s going to kill me for this later.” She thought as she bent down and looked at the little guy that she was chasing. She extended her hand and gently picked him up and walked back towards the entrance of the complex that she chased him in.

Tasha did want someone to step on, she did want to feel someone crush beneath her, but she wasn’t heartless. Crystal had made a comment about her stepping on all her victims that Ryan wanted to disappear, but in truth she only stepped on the people that had malicious reasons for doing what they did. Stealing to hurt others, and murder without questions.

She sighed again as she set the little nerd down. “Look I think it’s sweet that you’re doing this all for your sister, but do me a favor and stay out of trouble.” She warned as the regular looked up at her. “The next giantess they decide to send after you may not be so understanding.” She finished as the regular nodded his head and took off running, thankful that Tasha spared his life.

Tasha took a deep breath and watched the tiny guy run away from her. “And here I was thinking I was going to have some fun tonight.” She shook her head. “Oh well, guess there’s nothing left me to do, but head back.” She said to herself as she took slow strides on the way back to the facility.

On the way there she saw a gang of four regulars mercilessly beating on a smaller boy, who didn’t look like he was even in high school yet.

Tasha smirked at this. “Looks like I found my fun.” She said as she walked up towards the scene, the tremors from her footsteps, stopping the violence as the four looked up at her.

“Well now, what’s going on here guys?” She asked them, smiling trying to hold back a giggle.

“Why don’t you mind your own business bitch?” One of the regular sized thugs shouted.

“Yea, this has nothing to do with you.” Another one said as Tasha ignored their insults and spotted the little boy curled up in a corner, beaten badly. Her smile faded as she reached down and gently scooped the tiny middle school kid up in her palm.

“Hey kid, you ok?” She whispered to him as she saw him shake a bit, scared to lift his head up and see what was around him.

Tasha looked down at the four thugs and grunted, but the psychotic smile appeared on her face as she looked down at some other regulars who saw what was going on, but too scared to stop it.

“Hey! Sense you guys didn’t stop this child from getting beat on, the least you can do is make sure he gets to the nearest hospital!” She shouted at them as she sat the gently placed the kid on the ground in front of a group of adults, who quickly nodded and did what they were told, leaving Tasha alone with the thugs in front of her.

“Now…” She said slowly. “What to do with you?” She said as she placed a finger on her lips and smiled disturbingly at them.

“What the fuck is your problem bitch?” The mouthy thug shouted, which quickly caught her attention. “We were busy with the kid and you just take him away from us like that, damn it’s always the girls that don’t know how to mind their own business.” He commented.

Tasha smiled widen. “Really now.” She leaned forward and gently scooped up the thug that mouthed off to her.

“And its guys like you, who don’t know how to watch their mouths when they speak, but that’s ok.” She said, her smile, now turning into a deadly seductive smirk. “You can watch mine.” She finished as she opened her mouth and tossed him in, quickly closing her lips, sealing any hope he had of getting out.

The other three thugs were in shock as she began to gently move the one in her mouth around with her tongue. She savored his taste as she gently sucked on his body, slamming him up against the roof of her mouth.

“Mmmm.” She moaned as her tongued snaked its way along his body.

Her tiny captive screamed for his life as Tasha’s tongue continued to toy with him. He felt the massive pink snake slowly wrap around him, constrict then release, then the tip of her tongue slowly sliding up under his shirt.

She gently licked his entire body as she looked down at the three thugs that were in front of her. She smirked as she trapped the poor guy under her tongue and held him there, suffocating him in her saliva.

“You guys want to see something exciting?” She asked them, not really caring of getting a reaction out of them. She quickly released the thug from her tongue and brought half of his body out of her mouth. His abdomen was the only thing that was stuck between her lips as she slowly pulled him back in, while he screamed for help, his hands was the last thing they saw as she sucked him back in her mouth like a spaghetti noodle.

She continued to wear the same smirk as she moved the tiny guy around her mouth a bit more, until he was trapped in-between her molars and without a second thought, she began to chew.

His friends gasped in shock as they heard a bone-chilling scream escape Tasha’s massive lips as she merciless chomped on the tiny thug that was in her mouth. She moaned as she used her right hand to squeeze her breast as she continued to chew the guy to bits, silencing his screams forever.

It looked as if she had an orgasm as she swallowed the blood and remains of the tiny human that was in her mouth. The shire ecstasy that ran through her body was amazing as she brought her eyes back down towards the three thugs that stood in front of her on the street that she made sure she had witnesses abandon.

“Now whose next?” She questioned as a skinner thug, took off running instantly.

Tasha just smirked at him as she just reached over and plucked him up from the ground. “Don’t worry little guy, my lips won’t chew you up….Well, not these anyway.” She said as she used her other hand to slowly unbuckle her jeans, allowing her access to her panties.

‘The guy quickly saw this and began to scream. “NO! NO! PLEASE DON’T! I’M SORRY!” He shouted as Tasha ignored his cries and gently pulled opened her waistband and dropping the little guy in her panties allowing him to slide down towards her pussy lips. She released the band, sealing him his dark prison that would soon be flooded.

“Now two left.” She said as she looked down at them. “Which one of you is going to crush for me?” She said as she slowly lifted her black thong like sandal up and lowering it onto the short fat thug of the group. She slowly pressed him down on his back, with his face planted against the sole of her shoe.

“PLEASE! DON’T DO IT! I’LL DO ANYTHING!” He said as Tasha looked down at her foot and then towards the other thug, who was really simple looking.

“Look at your friend.” She demanded as the last thug quickly obeyed and looked down at her sandal clad foot, with his friend under it.

“Now you under my shoe….Lick my soles.” She commanded as the little guy didn’t need to be told twice as he began to use his tongue to lap at the soles for all he was worth, which in Tasha’s mind wasn’t worth much.

She sighed pleasantly as she began to use her hand to rub her clit, maneuvering her fingers to push the thug in her panties into her pussy lips, gently.

“Oh yes, this is what I wanted.” She moaned to herself as she envisioned the little guy under her sandal licking the dirt from the soles of her shoes. She began to push the little guy in her panties In her lips as she began to rub harder as the guy under her shoe continue to kiss and lick for his life.

Their friend watching in amazement as he could only back up into a wall and stare at her, knowing that he would be next.

Tasha continued to rub herself as she began to slightly push down with her foot. “Little guy you said that you would do anything for me right?” She asked him as she continued to use the tiny man in her panties to pleasure herself.

“YES I’LL DO ANYTHING! I’LL DO ANYTHING!” He screamed up to her, hoping she would let him go.

“Squish for me.” She said as she pressed her foot down with all her might, instantly squashing the tiny guy under her sandal into nothing but a smear on the ground.

She moaned loudly as her orgasm was building up as she thought of Crystal, the one girl she wanted her under foot so badly. Not to crush her, but just to feel her. She wanted Crystal to explore her body, she wanted Crystal to be trapped in her panties, but the guy who currently occupied it would just have to serve as an appetizer for her pussy.

She slowly twisted her foot on the crush remains of the thug that perished beneath her sandals as she opened her eyes and smirked at the last remaining one.

She slowly slid her foot out of the sandal that just crushed one person. “Get in.” She ordered as the last remaining thug, gulped as he moved towards her sandal.

“Lay down on the insole I want to feel your body crush under my foot.” She told him as he lay down on her insole, knowing there was no way he could possibly get out of this situation.

Without even a second look at him she lowered her foot into the sandal and strapped it back on and began to feel the little guy under her foot. She closed her eyes as she pushed the tiny guy in her panties all the way into her lips and continued to rub herself as she imagined Crystal in her shoe, kissing her feet willingly and loving every second of it.

Tasha didn’t want to admit it, but she has a crush on Crystal, but was always too shy to say anything to her about, fearing that Crystal didn’t like her. “Oh yes. “She moaned as she started to wiggle her toes, allowing them to dance on the guys face as she grabbed his head, pushing upward against the underside of her toes.

“Mmmmmmm Smell them for me.” She whispered as she began to rub herself faster and faster as Crystal continued to stay on her mind. She pictured Crystal offering herself willingly laying underneath her foot allowing Tasha to do anything she wanted to her.

She pictured Crystal in her mouth, letting Tasha’s tongue explore her body, she pictured Crystal willingly crawling into her panties while she slept, lapping her tongue against her lips until she woke up.

The last vision that came to mind was Crystal lying on the ground, begging for Tasha to step on her. With that very image Tasha pressed her foot down onto her new insole, crushing him instantly under her foot, wiggling her toes, mangling the mess that was made under her foot.

As she did that she let out another pleasure moan and came right then and there, crushing and drowning the guy in her fluids.

Tasha took a step back for moment, her toes still wiggling, playing with the guy’s crushed remains under her foot.

She smiled as she came back to reality. “Oh that felt good.” She said as she began to make her way back to the facility and hopefully Crystal.

(Back at the apartment complex)

Jaden sat in his room in the dark, staring at the wall. He was upset; he was lonely, the memories still plaguing his mind after he tried so hard to forget them.

He wanted to just leave, he wanted to go away, but where could he go. There was no place that was really willing to take him considering the circumstances he was under.

Suddenly he heard the door knob on the giant door turn and his bedroom door push open, but he didn’t turn around to see who it was, in fact he already knew.

‘What do you want?” He asked out of the blue as a pair of footsteps walked in and gently closed the door behind her…Locking it.

‘I wanted to apologize.” The feminine voice said he who knew belonged to Alex.

“It was wrong of me to force something out of you like that, when I really should have just waited until you were ready to tell me.” She said as she sat on the giant bed next to him. “That and I wanted to see how you were doing.” She finished.

“And what about Ava?” He asked her, still choosing not to look up at her.

Alex lowered her eyes at the floor, looking down at her shoes. “Ava was upset about how we got the answer out of you as well and went home, she’s probably mad at herself more than anything.” Alex explained.

Alex slowly removed her shoes and socks along with them, trying to get comfortable as she sat and talked with her regular sized roommate.

“Listen Jaden, I’m sorry for how things turned out for you and I’m sorry that we kind of, you know…Made you tell us something you really didn’t want to remember. It’s just that, you know were supposed to be friends right? So, you know things like this we're so supposed to know about each other, just in case something comes up.” She said smiling sadly down at him as he sat on his bad.

“Why would you even want to be friends with a failure like me?” Jaden replied. “You even said it yourself; Ryan and I are the same. That should give you enough reasons to go back to treating me like how you used to.” Jaden responded sadly as depression began to take over.

Alex sighed as she looked down at him. “No it shouldn't.” She said sadly as she reached over and picked up his tiny form in-between her two fingers. “In fact, it only made me want to protect you more.” She said with a smile as she laid back on the bed holding Jaden in her hand, who was now looking at her perplexed.

“Squirt, what I said out there was out of line ok?” She sat him on her belly and smiled. “I didn’t mean any of it, if anything I just want to be there for you.” She said as she cupped her hands behind, gently using her fingers to rub his back.

Jaden just sat there, not really knowing how to reply.

“Thanks…..Alex.” He managed to say, still drowning in his own misery.

Alex looked at him for a minute and an idea popped into her head, it was risky, but it would probably be the only way to get his mind off of things.

“Come here squirt. “ She said softly as she gently wrapped her fingers around him, catching him slightly by surprise as she slowly lifted him towards her face.

“Alex…Alex what are you doing?’ He asked her as she just smiled at him.

“Shhhh….Just relax.” She said as she began to use the other hand to gently pull his shirt off.

“Alex! Hey!” Jaden shouted as he felt his shirt leave his body as Alex began to stroke his chest gently with her finger.

The feeling of her index finger gently rubbing against Jaden’s chest, made him calm down just a bit, he slightly closed his eyes enjoying the little massage his chest was getting.

Suddenly without warning, Alex began to remove his shoes and socks, followed by his pants and underwear, leaving Jaden completely naked in her palm as she continued to massage his chest.

Jaden now lying down on her palm stopped putting up a fight as Alex took her left hand and began to unbutton her pants slowly. She continued to smile at him as she removed her pants completely, with a bit of effort, leaving on a pair of white panties.

“Hey Squirt….” She called out to him softly, her breath blowing against him as she brought him up to her face again. “Remember what I asked you at the restaurant?” She asked him nicely as her finger continued to move against his chest.

Jaden had his eyes closed as Alex continued to work her form of a nice massage against his chest.

“About me asking you if you wanted to be the next thing I chew on.” She said as she continued to smile at Jaden, who was now more relaxed then he had ever been.

All Jaden could do was moan a bit as Alex finger slowly slid down his chest, stopping in-between his legs as she gently massaged him.

“You know I wouldn’t mind right?” She said softly as she continued to stroke him. “You know, having you in my mouth, pleasuring you with my tongue and using you as my chewing gum.” She teased him. “I wouldn’t hurt you, you know that right?” She said again, still stroking his member in-between his legs.

“I’ll let you lie on my tongue and roll you around, sucking on you until you squirt.” She smiled. “Would you like that little guy?” She said as Jaden couldn’t help but moan again as Alex slowly sat up, still looking down at him.

“Alright then, in you go.” She said as she opened her mouth and gently slid Jaden in-between her lips. She slowly closed her mouth behind him, trapping him in the cave of pleasure that was only meant for him, in her mind.

She began to slowly move her tongue around his body, licking every inch of him teasingly dragging her tongue against his face, sliding along his chest and stopping in-between his legs as she used the tip of her tongue to gently lick him up and down.

Jaden, with his eyes closed realized where he was, but knew he was safe as Alex tongue began to work its magic on him as she laid back on to the bed, while she gently toyed with him. She was careful with him, she pushed his body up into the roof her mouth and rubbed his back with her tongue, before she brought him back down, placing her tongue flatly on top of him.

She moaned as she tasted him for the first time, her taste buds excited from the body that was recently on top of them.

Alex began to think about all the things she told her tiny roommate that she would do to him, her mind in total bliss as she began to move his body to the side of her mouth, placing him gently in-between her teeth. Once he was there she slowly brought them down on his body.

Feeling him in her mouth as she continued to gently chew on him sent a chill down her spine. She moaned as she felt his body resist the pressure to be crushed and continued to slowly chew him like he was nothing but a piece of gum that she wanted to savor.

She could hear Jaden’s moans coming from her mouth as she continued to slowly bring her teeth down onto him, knowing that he was enjoying this treatment, only made her dive into ecstasy more. She was finally realizing the fantasies that she thought she would never be able to fulfill, but here she was, chewing on a regular sized human being, and he was letting her do it.

She moved him away from her teeth and began to play with him in her mouth again.

Sucking gently on his body as she let her tongue slide in-between his legs again as she gently licked him again.

She felt his lower body push against her tongue as she pushed him back down with her tongue and continued to the random motion.

“He’s having sex with my tongue.” The thought made her giggled as she continued to overpower him with her tongue.

She soon felt his movements become faster and faster as she heard him give another loud moan and liquid shoot into her mouth as his body relaxes, her tongue clearly being the winner in their little activity.

She kept him pinned under her tongue as she swallowed the offer she was given.

After she closed her eyes and felt his fluids slide down her throat, she quickly opened her mouth and gently pulled him out, watching as he tried to catch his breath.

“So how was it?” She asked, smiling seductively at him as she looked at his tired form.

“It…Was….Awesome.” He managed to get out as she sat up on the bed, placing both her feet on the floor.

“You think you can go another round squirt?” She asked him as she brought him to her face and gently licked him again. “Remember what I else I told you?” She whispered, her breath blowing gently against him.

“About how I would step on you and wear you out in my shoe, using my toes to massage your face.” She teased again, causing another erection to come about out of Jaden. “You’d like that wouldn’t you squirt?’ She asked him as she continued to lick up his body slowly.

“You’d like to be trapped in my shoe, licking and kissing my foot as I step on you, wouldn’t you?” Alex said as Jaden couldn’t help but picture Alex stepping on his tiny resilient body, while she carelessly walked around doing whatever she wanted.

“You want to be the ground that I walk on, while your face is pressed against the bottom of sole, you want me to forget about you down there while I go on about my day.” Her words were taunting him, making him believe that’s what he actually wanted and the sad thing is…It was.

“I could step on you every day if you like squirt, I don’t mind.” She said as she gently began to lower Jaden down onto the carpet. “You could lie in front of my bed when I wake up in the morning, you know? I could step on you when I wake up, or when I’m in the kitchen fixing us breakfast.” She said as she watched as Jaden looked up at her while she slowly raised her right foot over his small body.

“Remember how I told you I would step on all your meals and you could eat them from under my foot?” She seductively smiled. “Would you like that?” She asked him as she gently lowered her foot down on top of him, her toes, covering his face and her sole resting against his abdomen and penis.

She gently wiggled her toes along his face, rubbing it gently. She smiled as she began to move her foot slowly on the regular sized man under her foot. Her toes gently grabbing his head and pushing his face under her toes as she slowly released him and did it again.

“Squirt, want to lick my foot for me?” She asked him as she leaned back in the bed, getting wet at the excitement she was experiencing. “Go on, I know you want to, I don’t mind.” She cooed as a shiver went down her spine as she felt Jaden’s tongue gently slide against the ball of her foot. She moaned as his tongue lapped up to the underside of her toes as she wiggled them on his face.

She continued to move her foot against him, his member rubbing against her arch.

Jaden began to kiss, lick and suck on her foot like his life depended on it as she continued to press his little body against the carpet. She trapped him under foot, her toes now pushing his face against the underside of her toes again and keeping it there as he continued to lick for what he was worth. She pressed down into him and continued to speed up as she felt him get harder as he continued to kiss and lick her foot.

She began to love the feeling of his face pressed up against her foot, his body rhythmically moving with her arch as she knew it wouldn’t be long now before he released again.

She continued to maneuver her toes over his face, pushing it back into the carpet, keeping him pinned as she took total control, her arch still sliding against his penis, which soon ejaculated once again.

Alex smiled as she felt his fluids on the bottom of her foot as she stop moving it, but let it rest on top of the tiny mega. She felt him breathing heavily as she used her toes to stroke his face to calm him down.

“Come on squirt, I know you got one more left in you.” She smirked as she removed her foot from his body and slowly lifted him up towards her.

“Remember the last thing I told you little guy?” She asked him as she slowly blew on him.

“Alex…Stop…I can’t.” Jaden began.

“Shhhh...Just listen to me.” Alex said as she smiled at him.

“Remember what I said about you going into my panties?” Alex asked him as she gently placed a kiss on his body, letting her tongue slide in-between her lips licking his member once again, gaining a reaction out of Jaden.

“Well how about you go down there and tell me what you think,” She said as she gently pulled on her waistband, opening it up, and sliding Jaden in, snapping it close and sealing it shut.

Jaden panted a bit as he found his way to her lips and began to use his hands to gently massage it. Alex moaned as she laid back and closed her eyes, the thought of having someone as small as him in her panties excited her.

It nearly blew her mind as Jaden began to play the same mind games she did as he gently blew on her pussy. Alex moaned as she began to feel his tiny kisses against her, his lips pressing ever so slightly as she took her hand and began to rub against him, pushing him closer into her.

Soon Jaden stuck out his tongue and began to lick along the massive surface of her lips as Alex shivered as Jaden’s tongue worked its way around her clit. She slowly massaged his back, through her panties. Jaden tongue continued to move as he began to lick and kiss her clit, slightly nibbling against her lips, which caused Alex to gasp and moan as she quickly moved her hand inside of her panties and began to slowly push Jaden in, head first.

She had him half way in, his legs sticking out as she grabbed him and gently started to push him in her and bring him out, repeating the process over and over as her lips produced fluids as Jaden was being pushed into her pussy.

Alex moaned louder and louder as she continued to thrust Jaden in faster and faster, until she let out scream, her fluids shooting out all over the tiny mega that was half-way in her.

The orgasm she experienced was amazing, better than what she ever felt before. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head for a split second, but they returned as the orgasm began to subside as she pulled out the tiny man and slowly sat up.

He was covered in her fluids, but he looked as the enjoyed the whole experience.

“So did you like it?” She asked him as she got up and went into the bathroom, with him in her hands.

“More than anything.” He replied as Alex smiled as she looked at the time.

“Good, now let’s get you cleaned up.” She said as she took Jaden into the bathroom and washed him off completely, drying him after she was done and heading back into his bedroom.

She sat him on top of the large bed and left the room. After a few minutes she came back with a new pair of baby blue panties as she flipped over the covers and lay down in the giant bed in Jaden’s room.

With the lights turned out she grabbed him and laid him next to her on the pillow.

“You’re sleeping with me now?” He asked her as she smiled at him.

“Got a problem with that squirt?” She replied back with a question as she continued to smile. “Just think of this as me protecting you from the cruel world you live in. “She said as she slowly pulled the covers over half his body, using her fingers to lay gently on top of him, cradling him in a soft hug as the two looked at each other and smiled before they drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
Chapter End Notes:

Whew, now this chapter was a hard one. I didn't think I could pull this one off, but I think it turned out rather nicely.