- Text Size +

A few hours later, after Tasha’s little adventure, she was entering the facility again. She thought about what to tell Ryan about the regular she let get away because she felt it was cruel to take someone out, who was only looking out for someone he cared for.

She sighed at the thought of what Ryan would say as she’s been through this scenario many times before.

“Well I could tell him that he gave me the slip and got away from me.” She thought. “No I told him that about the other guy, who was just trying to protect his daughter.” She remembered. “Oh I could tell him that he hid in some alley way and I couldn’t find him.” She smiled, but then frowned again. “No that’s the same thing as giving me the slip.” She groaned as her footsteps echoed through the hallways.

Her sandal clad feet slapped against the floors of the facility carelessly, since nobody was in the halls at the hour she returned. She enjoyed these peaceful walks by herself, it gave her time to think about the regulars she crushed, eaten or pleasured herself with.

“It’s not like I’m a monster or anything.” She said to herself as she continued to walk. “I did what I thought was right, I mean they deserved what they got.” She tried to convince herself. “I mean, they were trying to hurt someone, if not worse, so an eye for an eye, and in the process I saved someone’s life and spared another.” She smiled at the good she did.

“Anybody heartless enough to hurt someone else is a monster, regardless of who they are.” She smiled brightly to herself, but then a thought entered her mind as she thought about the mega running everything. “So what does that make Ryan?” She asked herself out loud.

As she thought about her statement, she heard something down the hallway.

“What….What is that?” She questioned as she began to make her way towards the sound that she heard. “It sounds like crying.” She spoke again as she got around to the corner of the hallway, peaking her head around the corner, making sure whoever was crying didn’t see her.

When she poked her head out she didn’t see anybody, her eyes darted from left to right, surveying her surroundings, only to realize that the crying wasn’t coming from the hallway.

“Hey…That sounds like its coming from Crystal’s room.” She said to herself as she took a few more steps down the hallway and saw that Crystal’s door was slightly cracked.

Tasha having her mind on Crystal during the time she spent at the facility began to worry as she slowly opened the door to Crystal’s room, that she was forced to take, against her wishes with her employment with Ryan.

“Crystal…” Tasha called as she stepped into her large sized room, made so a giantess or in Crystal’s case Ryan could enter.

There she saw her, sitting in the corner of her bed that was pressed up against the wall. Her arms hugged her knees as he curled up in a ball, looking down at picture she sat in front of her. Her eyes were red, her hair was a mess, her clothes were ripped, and Tasha couldn’t help, but notice a couple of bruises on her.

“Crystal…” Tasha called her name out sadly as she took a step towards Crystal.

Crystal immediately looked up and saw in her eyes the crazed psycho giantess that always talked about stepping on her, never anybody else, it was always her.

She sobbed, wiping the tears away from her eyes as she looked up at the giantess, who returned the look of sadness towards her.

“I guess…You’re here to finish what Ryan started huh?” She asked, wiping a few more tears away from her face with her arm as she sobbed.

Tasha looked perplexed as she eyed the regular in a sobbing mess in front of her.

“Ryan…Finish…Crystal what are you talking about?” Tasha asked as she took a step closer, but notice Crystal started to shake in fear as she looked up at her.

“Don’t….Just stay back.” She cried as Tasha stopped in mid-stepped and looked down at her. She’s never seen Crystal like this before, she was a complete wreck. She was always the type to keep her composure about damn near everything, but this time something got to her, no not something…Someone.

“Crystal….” Tasha said slowly as she bent down in front of Crystal. “I’m not going to hurt you, just tell me what’s wrong.” She said, trying to assure Crystal that she could talk to her.

“…Yea…Right.” Crystal sadly smiles as she looks down at the picture that was in front of her. “I remember what you said before you left. “You wanted to see Ryan fry my ass, just so you can get a quick orgasm off of my screams.” She finished sadly as she brought her knees up closer, hugging herself tightly.

“You even offered to kill me, before Ryan got a chance to, you wanted to step on me so bad before you went out on whatever little escapade that Ryan sent you on.” Crystal continued on as Tasha looked on at her in shock.

Tasha eyes lowered. The harsh reality was she did say those things to Crystal, not like she really wanted to go that far with her, but it was something that got her juices flowing. It was something that got her excited when she said it, but she never really meant to hurt Crystal with her words at all, nor did she want her to think that she would actually do it to her.

“Ryan….Ryan promised me that if I did everything he asked me to, he would leave my family alone Tasha…” Crystal began as Tasha brought her eyes back down towards the small girl. Her eyes puffy from the constant crying she was doing. “He said….He said…” She hiccupped. “That no matter what, they'd be ok.” She began. “But….But…He lied to me….I did everything….Everything Tasha….And…” Crystal exploded into tears again as she buried her face in her knees.

Tasha’s face carried more than the expression of worry and concern for the regular that cried in front of her. Tasha, not pushing to ask anymore saw the picture that Crystal was looking at and slowly picked it up, unnoticed by Crystal.

Tasha brought the picture to her face as she got a clear visual of what it held.

She gasped, her hand clasped over her mouth as she saw the house that Crystal’s family lived in, burned and crushed to nothing, both her parents body laid out in front of the yard, nearly incinerated as her two kid brothers bodies hung from the edge of the house.

Tasha quickly turned her eyes away as she brought them back to lie on Crystal’s crying form.

“Crystal...I.” Tasha was at a loss for words as she reached out to touch Crystal, but thought against it, thinking it wouldn’t be the right thing to do for now.

Crystal continued to sob as she brought her eyes up to look at Tasha.

“You…You wanted to kill me right? In Ryan’s place….That’s what you said right?” Crystal asked Tasha as Tasha looked at her, her eyes beginning to tear up as well.

“You said that you would…Just give me a light step….And everything would be ok? Everything would just disappear and I wouldn’t have to worry about Ryan anymore.” Crystal said as she slowly stood up and front of her bed.

“I told you all this time that you couldn’t do it and I wouldn’t let you….” Crystal continued as she began to pull of her torn shirt from her body. “Well…Maybe….Just…Maybe.” She continued to cry as Tasha saw the ripped shirt leaving her body, revealing a girl with bruises all over her; her pink bra was hanging off by a shred of fabric.

“Cry…Crystal….” Tasha called, her emotions not being able to hold after seeing Crystal the way she is.

“If you…You promise….Promise to make it quick.” Crystal said as she slowly began to take off her skirt. “Then…I’ll….” She paused. “I’ll let you….Crush me.” Crystal finished her eyes almost seeming lifeless as Tasha looked down at her, tears now slowly sliding down her cheek.

She finally had got what she wanted, but her message was received all wrong. Yes, Tasha did in face want to have Crystal under foot, but not in a harmful way. She wanted Crystal to enjoy the same pleasures it would have brought her, but this….This was too far. The bruises on her body, the heartbreak of losing a family, being trapped in this hell they painted over with a peaceful cover.

“I remember one time you…said you wanted to see me naked under foot….or whatever you had on…So.” Crystal continued as she continued to remove her skirt.

“Crystal Wait!” Tasha blurted out, causing Crystal to look up at her.

“You…You don’t have to do this, it’s…It’s not right.” Tasha said hoping that Crystal wouldn’t put up too much of fight.

“So….You’re just going to let me suffer like this?” Crystal said as she let her hands fall to her side. “You know…” She began to cry again. “I thought….I thought out of all people, you would be the one that would hurt me the most.” Her body shivered as a cold sensation ran down her spine as she admitted what she thought would be her last feelings to anybody.

“Every day you would tell me how much you wanted to stomp me out, or try and convince me that being a stain under your foot wouldn’t be so bad.” She let out. “But now…When I finally let you have what you always wanted….”

“That’s not what I always wanted Crystal!” Tasha shouted at her, gaining Crystal’s attention in the process. “That’s….This….I never wanted you to go through this.” She said as she lowered her eyes to the ground.

“I….Yes, I may have said things that gave the impression that I wanted to squish you, or you feel you crush beneath me, but that’s never really truly what I wanted.” Tasha admitted, slightly turning her head away from her.

“What I really wanted was to have you there so we could hopefully both enjoy something. “She sighed as Crystal looked at her, her eyes still low and puffy. “Look, I know I may come off like a psychotic bitch to you, but…I’m really not all that crazy, if at all.” She extended her hand out towards Crystal and gently placed her finger on her head and began to rub it.

“You told me today that I basically crushed everybody that Ryan told me to and the truth is, I’ve let most of those people go.” She explained.

“…Why?” Crystal sobbed, wiping another set of tears away.

Tasha smiled as she slowly grabbed Crystal in-between her fingers and gently lifted her off the floor.

“Because it wasn’t right.” She smiled sadly. “I did crush a few people, but only those that really didn’t have a heart or a soul no less.” Tasha made sure, she pointed out her reason for crushing the few people that she did, so that Crystal wouldn’t think any less of her.

“I never wanted to crush anyone with a good heart, or trying to do something right for someone they care about, that’s just wrong.” She said as she cupped Crystal in her hand and gently rubbed her back with her index finger.

“And I don’t want to do that to you either Crystal. “ Tasha smiled as Crystal looked down sadly.

“So….So you won’t stop me from feeling like this then.” She simply replied. “You won’t step on me, like you always threatened.” Her voice losing all faith in the world she once knew.

Tasha took a deep breath and slowly moved crystal to her face.

“No…That’s suicide Crystal, I’m not helping you out with that.” Tasha assured.

“Fine….I’ll do it myself.” She said as she turned around in her palm and was about to jump off from it, but she felt Tasha’s fingers wrap around her body, which caused her to turn around in anger.

“WHY WON’T YOU JUST LET ME DIE! THAT’S WHAT YOU WANTED RIGHT! WHY NOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SIT HERE AND SUFFER WHEN I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO?” Crystal screamed as she began to thrash in Tasha’s hand.

“Crystal calm down!” Tasha voiced raised back, but not out of anger, but out of shire concern.

“NO LET ME GO! LET ME GO!” Crystal screamed. She kicked, she thrashed; anything that she could do that would possibly hurt herself in the end. “JUST LET ME GO! LET ME GO.”She started to tire herself out. ‘Just…Let…Me…Go.” She began to cry in Tasha’s hand.

“I…I…Don’t want to be…Here anymore.” Crystal was through; heartbroken was to say the least as Tasha couldn’t help herself, but cry at the scene she was seeing.

Without another second to waste, Tasha pulled to her chest in a soft hug.

“Don’t worry Crystal.” Tasha said as she stood up and walked out of Crystal’s room. “You want to have to stay here anymore. “She said softly to her as Tasha began to make her way towards her room. “And me and Ryan going to have a long…Violent talk.” She thought to herself as her sandal clad feet slapped angrily in the hall way.

(The next morning)

Alex eyes blinked open as she lifted her head up to see Jaden sitting on the pillow looking depressed.

“Morning Squirt….What’s wrong?” She asked him as Jaden slightly glanced at her and then back down at the pillow he was sitting on. “Is that the stuff that Ryan said yesterday?” She asked as Jaden slightly nodded, the effects of last night had worn off after they had fallen asleep.

“It’s just…I don’t know…Why me? I never asked for any of this, why did I have to be picked to be fuck up of everything?” He asked her as Alex just looked down at him sadly.

“No family, no friends, no nothing….What the fuck did I do to deserve a life like this?” He asked as Alex tilted her head a bit as she gently picked him up off of the pillow and sat him in her palm.

“Stop it.” She said, sending him a slight glare.

“You do have friends and you do have a family.” She added. “If Ava and I are all you got, then we’ll be both, plus you’ll make more friends here, I promise you.” Alex said with a slight smile as Jaden looked at her and sighed again.

“You don’t understand Alex…” He replied.

“What’s not to understand?” She quickly replied. “I understand that your life must have been a hell of lot worse than mine and we both have been through some pretty deep shit.” She stated. “But still, that doesn’t mean you just up and throw everything away, because you feel like you can’t do it anymore.” She said as she gently rubbed his stomach with her finger.

“I’m all tall freak of nature, created by the government and written in the fantasies of others, while you…Are probably given one the best gifts anyone could ask for, but are stuck in the negativity of the whole thing, which I can understand why you would be.” She talked as she pulled her finger away.

“But listen to me squirt, all that is in the past and it’s time for you to leave it there and move on.” She smiled as Jaden continued to look up at her.

“I promise you me and Ava aren’t going to leave you hanging ok?” She assured.

“Yea…But I’m half mega and…”

“I don’t give a damn.” Alex cut him off. “I don’t care if you were ¾ mega or a full mega, you’re still human.” She said as the same words that Jaden preached to her, returned him. “…Isn’t that what you told me?” She smiled softly as Jaden sat there in her palm for a moment and gently nodded.

“Still…It hurts you know.” Jaden replied back sitting back against her fingers. “My life has been hellish since the day I was born almost, and…Sometimes, it just seems like there’s no way out….And I can’t end it all myself, because…” He pointed at his body.

“I’m too damn durable and my body lacks the physical strength needed to do any damage.” He explained.

“That’s not the way to go anyway, squirt.” Alex replied sadly.

“Well it’s not like people are going to miss me or anything if that does happen.” Jaden responded back.

Alex slightly turned her eyes away from him. “….I would.” She replied sadly.

Alex felt a tug at her heart. She knew that the two had bonded ever since the incident where she had lost her mind and nearly suffocated and drowned the regular in her hand. Ever since then, she mentally vowed that she would try to make his stay here enjoyable, no matter the cost.

“Listen….I don’t really normally do this, but….I do care about you…..A lot actually.” Alex began. “I know it’s only been a few days, but a lot has happened and well, you know I don’t want anything to happen to you anymore, not even by my own hands.” She whispered at the end of her statement.

Jaden eyes were fixed on her as she told him she cared. He took a deep breath, letting her words sink as Alex brought her eyes back to him.

“Seeing you like this really does suck ok? You don’t know how upset and worried me and Ava are about you.” She blurted out as Jaden was taken back by the sudden reaction.

“I mean what happened yesterday at the park, Ava wouldn’t even speak; she was so far gone up her ass about how we grilled you about not telling us…And me well... Last night….” She blushed as she turned her eyes away from him again. “I wanted….I wanted to make it up to you…So….I thought….That taking your mind off of things….Would…You know, help.” Alex confessed as Jaden continued to sit in her palm.

The things that Alex was willing to do for him now amazed him. At first it was like she couldn’t stand him and now….Now things were different.

“So stop alright….You are who you are and nobody can take that from you. No matter what you look like on the outside, what your body has on the inside.” She smiled sadly.

“Or how tall you are compared to all the regulars around you.” Jaden added with a smirk.

Alex smile brighten a bit as she held him up to her face. “Ok there’s that, but you’re still human.” She finished as she gave him a quick kiss, her lips pressing against his body before pulling away.

“Now, what do you want for breakfast?” She asked him as she rose up out of the bed. “Or should I say, how do you want your breakfast?’ She smirked at him as she walked towards his bedroom door.

“Ha-ha, I think I’ll let you decide that one for me.” Jaden chuckled.

“I don’t think you want to do that squirt.” Alex smiled as they walked out of his room.

“Alright then scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage and Pancakes, come on woman move it.” He joked as Alex gave him a playful glare.

“Don’t ruin the moment runt.” She said as they both entered the kitchen, laughing as they both got ready to prepare breakfast for the both of them.

(Ava’s Apartment)

Ava had collapsed on her bed as she turned off her computer. She had been up all night, researching and hacking into whatever government database she could to find anything on Ryan. Unknown to a lot of people, Ava was an expert hacker. She learned from her years as a regular, when she would constantly play and hack different things that held in kind of information she wanted to know.

This here was no different. She hacked and covered her tracks so she wouldn’t be traced and Ryan wouldn’t find out.

“Oh god, that was hell.” She spoke out; exhausted from the all-nighter she pulled as she laid on her bed with a small smirk on her face.

“Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan….It’s only a matter of time before I find something on you.” She said to herself as she rolled over in her bed and gently closed her eyes. “Or at least find what I’m looking for.” She smiled to herself as she slowly drifted off to sleep. “Karma….is….a….bitch.” She snored lightly as she remembered the last thing she saw on her computer before she turned it off.

Chapter End Notes:

First off, I forgot to say how happy I was that I hit 100 reviews. Whooooooo! and on my first story, thanks guys and girls for reading and the support. Now to be honest, I don't know how long i want to make this story, because now I'm like you guys...Ryan is starting to really piss me off! lol.