- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is pretty much a filler to move the story along, but still left it with a heavy cliff hanger, I wonder will happen next chapter :D

The morning pass by quickly as Ava made her way over to Alex’s house. The sun beamed down brightly as the sky was clear on this sunny day. The wind blew gently, bird’s chirped, the lake water swayed gently back and forth as regulars and giantess walked all around the apartment.

Some was laughing, some playing, or some just simply enjoying the day that they all had, whether it was individual or as friends, everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Ava smiled at the scene as she walked up to Alex’s door apartment door, lifting her hand up to knock, she realized something.

She smirked and simply turned the knob, opening the door letting herself in.

“She never locks the door.” She said to herself as she closed the door behind her and looked around to see Alex’s bedroom door was wide open, but heard voices coming from Jaden’s room.

“But she can close the door in Jaden’s room huh?” She said to herself as she walked towards Jaden’s bedroom door, grabbing the knob and turning it.

She opened the door to see the giantess sitting on the bed, with Jaden in her lap, while she sat crossed legged on the large bed, playing Titan Fall 4 on the big screen TV.

“Call in your Titan squirt!” Alex yelled as she mashed a couple of buttons on her controller.

“I’m trying, but I keep getting shot.” He replied back as his character was seen getting shot down, by the opposing team member. “See what I mean! Ugh!” He shouted in frustration.

“Just do it when you spawn again.” She said as she mashed another button on her controller, gunning down the enemy. “We need a few more titans and we can win this!” She exclaimed.

“On it!” Jaden shouted as he pressed a button on his controller.

Suddenly a large robotic humanoid landed on the ground in the game that they were playing.

“Suit up!” Jaden smirked as his character hopped into the humanoid mecha and charged into battle.

“Yea it’s on now! It’s on now! What you going to…What the fuck!” Jaden shouted as his titan mecha exploded instantly. “I didn’t have a minute with it!” He shouted as he was shot down again.

“Oh my god squirt you suck!’ Alex replied as she was shot down as well, ending the game and causing their team to retreat.

“Great thanks a lot squirt.” Alex sighed as she looked down at the little guy sitting in her lap with his arms crossed; mad at the game he just lost.

“No the game just sucks, I told you to put in something else.” He whined.

“You still blame the game for your lack of skills huh?” Alex teased a bit.

“Whatever, those guys were you using mod controllers or something, there’s no way I should have died that fast.” He complained as he looked up at her.

“Or….Or you probably shouldn’t just charge in head on, only to get outnumbered by the whole team.” She added.

“Meh, what do you know?” He retaliated.

“Ava was leaning against the door frame, watching the whole thing with a smile on her face and her arms crossed.

“Sounds like you two are having fun?” She said smirking at the two. “And you didn’t even invite me, now I’m hurt.” She faked.

“Oh calm down.” Alex smiled up at her. “Besides, squirt here thought he was pretty good, so I told him let’s see how good he is and he’s only killed like 4 people and died like 37 times.” Alex snickered.

“I did not!” Jaden shouted up at her.

Ava giggled herself as she looked down at him. “Were they even online players that you killed little guy?” She asked him.

“Of course they were!’ He playfully glared at her.

Alex shook her head and looked up at her best friend. “They were bots that he killed.” She told her. “You should have seen how excited he got when he dropped a few of them.” She giggled at Jaden’s previous antics.

“Hmph, I had to show them who owns this game.” Jaden declared playfully.

Ava laughed as she leaned off the door and walked up to the large bed, sitting down next to Ava.

“I’m sure the game is well aware of your combat and war skills little guy, maybe we can go a round or two.” She smirked. “I’ll be on the opposite team of course.” She pointed out, smiling down at him.

“So what? You act like I’m supposed to be scared or something.” Jaden stood up, smirking at her.

Ava’s eyes widen a bit. “Oh well I’m sorry, I didn’t think you were this bad player, then when we do run a game, we’re going to have to wager a bet.” Ava responded as she looked down at Jaden. “Are you sure you want to do that little guy? If you back out now, it’ll save you the trouble and embarrassment.” She assured as Jaden looked up at Alex.

“Hey don’t look at me, I’m not in this.” She waved her hands up in front of her. “Besides she’s already kicked my butt a few times anyway, so I’d think about it if I were you.” She pointed out as Jaden returned his gaze back up to Ava, who continued to smirk down at him.

“Oh don’t tell him about anything Alex.” Ava said still peering down at Jaden. “I think he would like the stipulations I would have set for him IF I lose.” She taunted. “But if he loses, I’m going to do horrible mean, but exciting for both of us, things to you.” She smiled as Jaden took a step back as both he and Alex looked up at Ava.

“She…She scares me.” Jaden said playfully gripping onto Alex’s shirt.

“I know…Me to.” Alex said slightly backing up from her friend playfully.

“Oh come on guys.” Ava smirked as she looked at Alex. “Alex can join the fun to.” She said, slowly scooting closer to the both of them. “You both would have to do what I say and I could use for my own selfish pleasures and needs.” She grinned as Alex backed up with Jaden in her hand.

“Don’t be a selfish bitch Ava.” Alex laughed as Ava laughed with her. “What if I win?” She smiled as she looked down at the regular sitting in her lap. “I could use both of you to make up for lost time with my happy sexual life.” She said as she stared at Jaden, almost hungrily.

“Or…You could just let me take the little guy back to my place and you can buy yourself a dildo.” Ava suggested with a smile as Alex gave her a light grunt.

‘Yea whatever.” Alex crossed her arms as Ava got comfortable on the bed as she reached over and grabbed Jaden from Alex’s lap. “Anyway, I think we all need to talk.” Ava said as she placed Jaden in her lap and looked back up at her best friend.

Alex looked up at her, giving her a questionable look. “Alright, what’s up?” She replied, getting comfortable on the bed as well.

“Yea, what’s so important that we need to talk about it?” Jaden added looking up at Ava.

Ava looked down at Jaden and smiled. “Well after the whole conversation with ass face, I decided to do a little research on you and the whole mega experiment thing.” Ava began as Jaden’s eyebrow slightly rose.

“Wait, research? I’m pretty that that’s all top secret information, even me.” Jaden stepped in quickly. “I don’t think I would be anywhere online or registered as anything.” Jaden finished as Ava looked at him and then back at Alex.

Ava smiled as Alex looked down at Jaden.

“Don’t worry; if anyone can find anything out it’s her, she’s somewhat of a hacker.” Alex stated as Jaden looked back up at Ava.

“You’re kidding me, right?” He asked her as he crossed his arms. “You’re a hacker, out of all things, you’re a hacker.” He didn’t look convinced, but was going to allow Ava to explain everything if she could.

“There’s a couple things you don’t know about me little guy.” Ava started off as she gently rubbed his head with her finger. “And yes I am like Alex said, somewhat of a hacker.” She began to explain. “During our time we spent with the government, they made sure we were properly educated in a specific field that we showed an excessive amount of knowledge in.” She told him.

Jaden with his arms crossed looked up at her. “So what? Did they give you a standardized test or something?” He asked.

“Yea something like that “She responded. “More like a test that covered more than just your typical general studies. Every girl that was made into a giantess excels in something and mine was computers. Knowing everything about them from how their made to how to get in and out of programs without being detected, I have screwed up a lot though, while I was trying to learn all this.” Ava slightly chuckled as she remembered the past mistakes she made.

“Yea like the time you tried to change our grades in school last year and you got caught.” Alex reminded sending her slight glare.

Ava sighed. “I told you I was sorry Alex, gosh let it go, at least we didn’t get expelled or something.” Ava retaliated as Alex shook her head.

“Ava, I don’t think there’s anything worse than being expelled.” Alex pointed out as Ava thought about her statement for a moment.

“Ummm, well we could have gotten sent to the Bermuda Triangle and left there, but we didn’t.” Ava smiled as Alex just shook her head at how oblivious her best friend could actually be towards the past situation.

“Anyway, what did you find out?” Jaden interfered stopping the conversation between the two.

“Oh that.” Ava remembered as she looked down at him. “Well basically, to be blunt, Ryan was wrong about you.” She said causing both Jaden and Alex to look at her confused.

“You see, Ryan said that you were a failed project and that he was the successor, but in reality you’re not the failure.” Ava pointed out.

“So Ryan’s the failure.” Alex spoke up.

Ava shook her head. ‘No, neither of them are, actually their both successors of the mega project, the only thing is that Jaden here is more of an asset to them than Ryan is.” Ava finished as Jaden’s jaw dropped completely as he looked up at the computer whiz giantess in front of him.

“But…How….I don’t get it.” Jaden stammered.

“It’s from you being a half mega.” Ava pointed out. “The fact that you’re a regular human that can’t really be harm by regular means.” She said as she picked Jaden up from her lap and sat him on the floor.

“Like this for example.” She said as she raised her black Nike clad foot over his body.

“Hey Ava! Wait!” He shouted as he raised his hands up in front of him.

“Ava what are you doing!” Alex shouted as she quickly jumped up from the bed, but it was too late. Ava brought her Nike down on Jaden’s body and started to twist her foot on top of him, grinding him under it.

“Ava!” Alex shouted her eyes nearly popping out of her head, seeing her best friend just literally crush her roommate into nothing.

Ava looked over at Alex’s expression and waved it off. “It’s alright Alex.” Ava raised her foot off of the now dazed Jaden who now lie on his back looking up at the giantess that just stepped on him.

“See…” Ava stated. “It’ll take more than just a regular stomp or two to cause him any serious damage.” Ava bent down and gently picked Jaden up, placing him in her palm and rubbed his chest with her index finger. “Sorry little guy, but just wanted to show you what I meant.” She smiled.

Jaden regaining his composure slightly glared at Ava. “You said by normal means! Being stepped on by a giantess is not normal by any means!” He shouted at her.

Ava smiled at his shouts.

“Well, I can’t necessarily shoot you, I mean I could but I don’t want to cause you any serious harm.” She stated. “But my point is, if I was to do that to a human that even took their pills, I would have broken at least an arm or leg or something.” Ava pointed out.

"But we already knew that." Jaden responded. "That's the whole point of me being half mega, I have their durability, so that's nothing new." he ended.

"No you don't understand how durable you actually are." Ava replied. "Even if you were to be blown up, you'd still come out with maybe a few scars or scratches depending on how big the blast is, but that's something I don't want to test myself." She finished as she looked down at him.

“So you’re saying he’s almost indestructible.” Alex said calmly herself down.

“Almost is the word.” Ava replied. “He can still die, just like anybody else in this world, but it’ll take a lot more than just a few bullets or car crashes or anything of that nature to put a solid dent in him.” She brought her attention back to Jaden.

“But still….I think that’s the very reason Ryan may come after you.” She said somberly. “It’s the fact that you can endure a hell of a lot more than and a regular human can, so that means torturing you would be and endless event for Ryan.” She spoke sadly as Alex eyes lowered to the bed that they sat on.

Jaden looked up at the two giantesses and sighed. “So you believe that he’s going to find a way to kill me, but use any method possible to see what I can and can’t handle?” He asked Ava, who just nodded in response.

“Well….Shit, and here I thought my life was getting better….But now it just proves it sucks even more.” He sighed as Alex lifted her head up along with Ava. “Just can’t seem to catch a break no matter where I go.” He said as he sat down depressingly in the palm of Ava’s hand.

“Don’t worry squirt.” Alex spoke up as she moved closer to Ava and gently rubbed Jaden’s back. “We won’t let that asshole take you away from us.” She smiled assuring him that everything will be alright.

Ava smiled down at him as well. “Yea, you think we would let some mega just waltz up and snatch you away, come on little guy give us some credit.” Ava stated.

“Yea squirt, besides I haven’t had the chance to wear you in my shoes yet, so there’s no way I’m letting that bitch take you.” Alex smirked.

“Oh…” Ava said slightly turning her head towards Alex, smirking at her. “You know I do want to put him in my mouth before you do….Naked of course.” She smiled as Alex’s eyes shot wide open.

“You can’t do that!” She shouted playfully.

‘Oh why can’t I!” Ava joked as Alex tried to snatch Jaden away from her, but Ava moved him out of her reach. “I’m pretty sure you got the chance to do that already, so I think I need to have a turn.” Ava laughed as Alex tried to dive on her, but she got up from the bed, causing Alex to miss her completely.

“Besides…” Ava turned her attention back to Jaden. “You liked it when I just stepped on you didn’t you? You know being under my shoes isn’t a bad place either.” She winked as Jaden looked at both the giant girls in his room and sighed playfully.

“They say that I’m damn near indestructible, but I think you two are going to be the death of me.” He slightly laughed as Ava and Alex joined him as their bond continued to grow, even with the new information they had just found out.

(At the Facility)

Tasha was storming down the corridors of the facility, her expression showing that she had a purpose in walking the way she did.

After she took Crystal from her room, she brought her back to hers and hid her safely, just in case anyone tried to come look for her. While Crystal had cried herself to sleep, Tasha was seething, thinking of only one person she would like to sock right across the face.

She dressed appropriate for the occasion. She wore White sneakers, grey sweatpants and a white wife beater, with her hair tied back. She was serious; Ryan had hurt Crystal and went too far in doing it.

Tasha gritted her teeth as the image of Crystal depressed and weakened form entered her mind. How frail and pathetic she looked after Ryan was done with her, made her blood boil. Tears of anger showed briefly in her eyes as her shoes slapped against the floor as she made her way towards Ryan’s chamber.

She didn’t bother to hide herself; she didn’t care who saw her walking this way or who saw her face. All she cared about was getting to Ryan. If anything, she questioned the deeds that he wanted her to carry out and were confused as to what kind of person Ryan really was, which is why she let most of her supposedly victims live, depending on their reasoning’s for doing what they did, but this…This was taking things too far.

Crystal had never done anything short of what Ryan had asked of her and yet, Ryan returned his thanks by killing off her family and nearly breaking Crystal physically and mentally.

It didn’t take long for Tasha to find the door to Ryan’s chamber, but it was surrounded by regular army soldiers armed with M-16’s, but that didn’t bother her one bit.
Tasha walked up to them, stopping mid-way gaining their attention as they all looked at her and pointed their guns instinctively.

“This is an unauthorized restricted area, giantess weapon G-367 also known as Tasha you are not permitted in this area, state your business here.” The commander of the small group stated as Tasha placed her hands on her hips and glared down at the tiny regular in front of her.

The commander wasn’t anything special to look at. He, just like his soldiers were dressed in official American U.S. military attire, but the difference between him and his soldiers was that he wore his rank on his uniform and wore a specialized helmet that was black and his soldiers were dark green.

He was an old ordinary man it seemed and his soldiers were looked as if they were all of mixed age and race.

Her eyes showed no morals as she peered down at the tiny men in front of her, no amount of mercy could be found as her resolve was clear and what she wanted.

“Move.” Tasha simply replied anger could be heard in her voice.

“G-367, I’ll ask you again, what is your business here?” He repeated as Tasha took a second to study them for a moment, but then slowly lowered herself down to face the commander; her face merely inches away from his body.

The commander’s body slightly began to shake as Tasha’s face was invading his personal space, but he kept his guard and didn’t back down. He held up his rifle and aimed it carefully, but still shook in fear.

“I’ll say it again Commander Richards.” Tasha started slowly. “If you don’t want to die, then move.” She finished as both of their eyes locked and Commander Richards could see that she was dead serious on her proposal, but he was just as determined to show her that they don’t intend to leave their position.

He raised his Rifle towards her face and glared back at her. “No”
Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the small break, but now I'm getting back into the swing of things again and just to let you guys know. There is a reason why I'm restating Jaden's condition again, you'll just have to wait and see what it is. :D