- Text Size +
Ava and Alex stood there, shock still implanted on their faces. Jaden lay on the bed with a bullet wound in his chest, blood slowly leaking out of his body onto the comforter of the bed.

“I will say it this last time! Surrender the mega!” The voice screamed over the loud speaker as Ava and Alex looked at each other terrified out of their minds.

“What the fuck!” Alex screamed as she reached down and slowly picked up Jaden from the bed. When she felt him in her hand, she sighed slightly as she felt that he was still breathing.

“Alex we got to go!” Ava said, causing her best friend to look at her. “We can’t stay here, we have to leave now!” Ava yelled.

Alex nodded her head in agreement, but then looked back down at Jaden. “But what about him, we can’t take him to the hospital or anything, not with Ryan’s toy soldiers after us.” Alex said back as Ava looked down at Jaden in Alex’s palm and gritted her teeth.

“…Damn…Damn you Ryan.” She thought as she looked at Alex and then turned her head towards Jaden’s bathroom. “Maybe there’s something in there we can patch him up with.” She said as she ran into the bathroom, followed by Alex, who made sure to hold on to the tiny mega.

Ava pulled open the drawers and rummaged through the contents that were already set for him, when he moved in, but couldn’t find anything. “Dammit! Out of all the things they accommodate regulars with you would think they’ll put a band aid or some damn bandages in here!” She complained as she slammed the drawer shut and turned towards Alex.

“Look I think I have something back my place.” She began as Alex just nodded her head and turned her head towards Jaden’s bedroom door.

“…So we have to make a break for it…But you know what?” She said slowly as she turned towards Ava, her showing her a slight evil smirk. “Ryan likes to break things that are ours, so what do you think would happen if we broke something of his?” She asked Ava as Ava looked at Alex for a moment.

She bit her lower lip and looked down at Jaden, the bullet that resided in his chest, the hole in the window where the shot was fired, and the blood on the bed. Thoughts ran through Ava’s head as the thought intrigued her a bit. She wanted to break Ryan’s military troops, but then again.

Ava placed her hand on her best friend’s shoulder and sadly shook her head. “Alex….We can’t….Even though I would love to right now, especially after what they did our little guy, we can’t…We’re not like that.” Ava replied as Alex looked at her friend and then back at the regular sized mega in her hand.

The image of crushing every single individual out there plagued her mind. The thrill, the rush, the excitement of crushing everything that belonged to Ryan under foot was right in front of her. Something she could actually take out her anger on completely, but….Her best friend was right. They aren’t like that….They’re not Ryan.

Alex sighed in defeat and looked up at Ava with a sad smile. “Yea….I guess you’re right.” She sighed again as Ava reached out her hand.

“Give me the little guy and go slide some shoes on, something tells me you’re going to need them later on.” Ava smirked as Alex looked at her and nodded.

She gently dropped the unconscious mega in Ava’s hand and ran into her room, slipped on some sneakers along with some gym shorts and met Ava in the living room.

“You ready?” Ava asked her.

“Always.” Alex responded as she watched as Ava took another look at Jaden and sadly smiled at him.

“Alright little guy just hold on, Alex and I will get you all patched up in a second.” She said as she took a deep breath and opened the front door, only to reveal a large sized military group in front of them, with tanks, trucks, and men aiming their guns at them.

“Wow, the jerk really went all out huh?” Alex said as she stepped out of the apartment and glared at the regulars that pointed their rifles at them.

“Yea, but maybe he should have told them that their guns won’t really work on us.” Ava stated as she eyed the tanks that backed the military forces up. “We’re going to have a problem if those tanks blasts us though.” She spoke to her as she kept her eyes glued onto the tanks.

“Yea no kidding.” Alex responded as she gazed around the area. “Don’t you think it’s weird though?” She asked Ava as they army men, continued to aim their guns at them. “That he would send just regulars against us, I mean yea they have tanks, but they have to fire them first.” She concluded as Ava looked back at her and then her eyes widen at the thought.

“You mean….” Ava began as Alex nodded, knowing her friend caught on.

“Shit…..” She cursed as she gritted her teeth again. “Come on Alex, let’s go!” She said as she quickly grabbed her arm and began to make a run for it.

“FIRE!” The officer in command shouted as gun fire was heard throughout the apartment complex. Other regulars and giantess remained in their homes, hidden away from the drama that was going on.

Ava and Alex continued to make a run for it, bullets bouncing off of them as they ran through the military without crushing a single one.

Suddenly the tanks cannons began to rise as they aimed at their targets.

“On my mark!” The commanding officer shouted again.

Alex looked back as the two girls turned the corner and got out of firing range. “Are they crazy?” She yelled. “They’re going to shoot us down with tanks, what the hell happens if they miss?” She asked her best friend, who didn’t really want to think of the casualties that those tanks would cause if they indeed did miss.

The two girls hid behind another building, trying to catch their breath.

“You know, I’m pretty sure we passed your place already Ava.” Alex said slightly peeping around the corner and notice that the army was slowly marching in their direction. “Not to mention, they over half the complex surrounded and looks like the outside as well, so we’re kind of trapped, being giantess an all.” Alex finished as Ava took a deep breath and looked at Jaden in her palm.

“Well it’s a good thing the complex buildings are the size of the twin towers now isn’t it?” Ava responded. “It doesn’t matter though, what does matter is that we make sure Jaden is taken care of.” Ava’s sad gaze fell upon the unconscious mega that lay in her palm.

“Yea, but we have to get him somewhere without getting out heads taken off by those tanks.” Alex said as Ava looked at her best friend and then back down at Jaden.

Thoughts began to run through her head as what would be the right thing do in this situation. “We’re not killers; we’re not like Ryan, but…..Jaden.” Her mind battled against her morals. “Even though Jaden is half mega, he still felt pain and that’s something both Ava and Alex wanted to prevent, but as they sat there hiding from Ryan’s military lap dogs, Jaden continued to suffer more, what was the right thing to do?

“Alex…” Ava sighed deeply as she slowly stood up and looked at her best friend, holding her hand out with Jaden in it.

Alex looked at Ava and stood up slowly as well, carefully taking Jaden into her palm, wrapping her fingers around him gently. She looked at her best friend and down at Jaden once again.

“We have to keep him safe at all costs right?” Ava asked her as she looked down at the ground sadly.

Alex nodded slowly.

“Then…There’s only one way we can get out of this and stop him from hurting.” Ava slowly brought her sad gaze up to Alex.

Suddenly Ava’s sad gaze vanished as the same sadistic, evil smirk that Alex wore before appeared on her face. “I think it’s time we sent Ryan a message.” Ava said as Alex looked her. Her eyes widening in shock at the suggestion that Ava just made, after she just told her that they aren’t like Ryan.

But then again, the circumstances are different.

Alex looked down at the regular in her hand, her saddening expression slowly vanishing as well as she gently wrapped her fingers around him.

“Ava….” Alex responded slowly. “….Let’s see how Ryan likes it when someone breaks his things.” Alex smirked as the two giantesses looked at each other and nodded their heads together.

They both turned around and began to slowly walk back towards the military group that Ryan sent to extract the half mega from them, except this time….They planned on sending Ryan a personal package themselves.

(At the Facility)

Tasha’s giant sized door opened revealing a beaten and banged up Tasha. Her Wife beater was ripped, her sweat pants were sagging off and her shoes were untied and flopping off of her feet. Her hair was a complete mess, her face was banged up slightly and her jaw was a bit swollen.

She limped into her room, which was completely trashed now not to her surprised, but suddenly thought entered her head.

“Oh no Crystal!” She shouted as she quickly ran to her dresser, which was also trashed, with a few of the drawers hanging out of it. “Crystal! Be ok! Please be ok!” Tasha screamed as she went through two drawers and couldn’t find her.

Tasha began to sweat, her mind beginning to race as her heartbeat nearly came to a stop. Realization was about to set in that Crystal may be gone, but then she heard a knock inside the bottom dresser, which still remained intact.

Tasha looked down and quickly opened the drawer revealing Crystal hiding under her mixed clothing. Tasha couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief as she quickly scooped up Crystal in her hand.

“Thank god! I thought something happened to you.” Tasha exclaimed as she looked at Crystal, nearly teary eyed.

Crystal shook her head. “Something almost did. “She began. “Some giantess came in here looking for me since I wasn’t in my room and began to tear everything up in yours.” Crystal explained. “They pulled out the first three drawers, but then Ryan had called them for something and left after that, so I’ve been here ever since.” Crystal stated as she looked up at Tasha and her face filling with worry.

“Tasha….What happened to…”

“Shhh...Don’t worry about that.” Tasha said as she lifted herself up, with Crystal in her hand. “We’re leaving this hellhole.” She strongly stated.

“But Tasha…You’re…You’re hurt...” Crystal responded sadly. She looked at the bruises and cuts that Tasha had all over her arms and face and then looked down sadly, a few tears streaming down her cheeks as they fell in to the palm of Tasha’s hand.

“It’s because of me….Wasn’t it?” Crystal asked as Tasha looked down at the little regular she held and smiled sadly.

“You know…I never thought in a million years that you would cry for me.” Tasha said as she gently rubbed Crystal’s head with her finger. “Don’t worry about me, I’m fine, this is nothing compared to the other stuff I’ve been through. Now let’s go, I don’t want to stay here for another second.” Tasha finished as she made her way out of the room and down the corridor, towards the exit.
Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to set it up for a big scene next chapter, so I apologize if this one seemed a bit rushed or what not...Also, I thought about making a mange out of this....What do you guys think? Should I...Or should I not?