- Text Size +
The two giantesses made their way slowly towards the regular group of military that surrounded the entrance of the apartment complex. Their footsteps causing tremors as the army men saw them coming their way.

Black and White sneakers of both Ava and Alex carelessly hit the ground as they moved casually towards the group of Ryan’s military soldiers.

The looks on both their faces was unreadable of what the giantess’s intentions could be. For Alex, it was easy to revert back to the hate that she had for Ryan and for anyone who stood by his ideals. Ava, on the other hand, was different. It will be her first time being rough with a regular on purpose, but the hate that she developed for Ryan over the years, made her comfortable with the decision that she was about to make.

The two giantesses stopped right in front of the army as they looked down at them. Their blank expressions still showing, giving no clue on what was going to happen next.

“Are you ready to surrender the mega in your possession?” The commander asked as the army held their guns out and ready to fire at a moment’s notice. “It would be in your best interest to comply with Lord Ryan’s commands, if you do then….” The commander couldn’t finish his statement as both girls began to giggle at the comment that he just made.

“Lord Ryan…” Alex laughed as she looked down at the soldiers at her feet.

“Wow.” Ava added. “It seems like someone’s ego has been getting bigger over the last couple of days.” Ava smirked down at the army.

“That’s what it looks like Ava.” Alex responded. “I mean, look how bold he was to send his little playthings to try and take something from us…Out of all giantess.”
The sadistic smirk slowly appearing back on her face. “You do realize that you guys are expendable right? That he just sent you guys here knowing that you probably won’t make it back.” She pointed out as the soldiers looked at each other for a second, whispering amongst themselves.

Ava smirk stayed on her face as she looked down at them. “Think about it little guys, Hell have no wrath like a women’s scorn, and with Ryan knowing that, he willingly sent you here to take something very precious to us both.” She turned her head towards Alex’s left hand, seeing that she still had Jaden, gently wrapped in her fingers.

With a gentle smile appearing on her face at the sight of Jaden still safe, she turned her head back towards the group before them, her sadistic smirk appearing as well. “Now what makes you think we’re going to let you take something like that cutie in her hand away from us….Without a fight?” She asked as the group of men quickly aimed their guns at them again.

“Just let us ask you one question and that will decide what we do with you.” Alex spoke up darkly as she looked down at them. “If you follow Ryan’s ideals, then most of you probably won’t make it back to the facility, if you choose to leave now and abandon this suicide mission that Ryan’s given you, I can guarantee that you’ll live without a scratch.” She told them.

“The choice of life and death is yours little guys, but if you follow Ryan then it’s pretty obvious we’re not going to hold back.” She winked. “So you better choose carefully.” She crossed her arms and smiled down at them.

A few soldiers looked at each other and began conversing amongst themselves.

The commander noticed this and turned towards his troops in anger. “What are you doing? We are men! We will not let those teenage girls intimidate us! Wear those uniforms with pride men! Aim and fire on my mark!” He shouted at them, but the soldier’s didn’t budge, they still looked at each other with confusion as a cadet walked up towards his high ranking officer.

“Permission to speak sir!” He called out.

“Permission granted cadet!” The commander replied back.

“Sir, we are the lowest ranking unit in the facility, the garbage waste of the entire structure, sir most of us don’t have families or anyone to come home to….except me sir I have a wife and kid back at home and if getting sent on suicide mission is honorable….Then I’m not fit to wear this uniform sir.” The new recruit said as the commander looked down at him in disgust.

The two girls looked down at the two and smiled as they heard what the cadet said, Ava turning her head towards Alex.

“Looks like there are a few smart ones still around.” Ava giggled.

Alex nodded her head at Ava’s comment, looking down at the cadet, telling his commander that this mission wasn’t worth losing his life over. “Just a few that know what Ryan wants is stupid.” She added.

The commander looked at the cadet, gritting his teeth as he saw the cadet drop his gun and took off the top part of his uniform. “I’m sorry sir, but I got a little girl that wants her daddy to come home.” He said as he dropped his hat and walked away from the commander.

Suddenly a few other soldiers looked at the cadet as he made his way out of the complex, unharmed just like the giantess promised. They too dropped their guns and the top part of their uniforms and walked away from the scene.

“COWARDS!” The commander yelled as he looked back up at the two giantesses as he still had men that stood beside everything Ryan stood for. “You two bitches listen to me and you listen real good! The chief in charge knows what’s best for expendable tools like you! You have no choice but to comply with what our leader suggests with no rights to complain! You’re still just children in a grown up world with nothing to protect yourself with!” He shouted.

Ava and Alex looked at each other for a second and then back down at the commander who continued to shout at them.

“We were hand chosen by Ryan himself and we uphold his honor and will do anything and I mean anything by any means necessary to retrieve the mega that he asked for. The best thing for you two insignificant expendable items to do is to hand him over and get back to your meaningless lives!” He shouted as the men who remained there and believed in what their commander said, aimed their guns at the two giantesses again.

“We wear these uniforms proudly and will not back down from a fight! Especially not one from a couple of teenage girls!” He said as he turned his head towards his large group of men. “AM I RIGHT MEN?” he shouted as his men turned their heads towards him for a split second.

‘HOORAH!” They shouted.

Suddenly Ava’s black sneaker landed on a small group of them, slightly twisting her shoe clad foot on top their bodies, crushing them instantly into nothing but a smear on the concrete ground. She had an angry, but evil look on her face.

“You talk too much…” She hissed, angered by the commander’s words.

Alex looked down at Ava’s foot as she moved it revealing nothing but remains of the few men that she just crushed.

“We warned you.” Alex said. “Now all you did was just piss us off.” Her evil trademark smirk returning as she reached into her pocket and pulled a large square of tissue out of it, that she took from her bathroom before they left. She gently wrapped Jaden in it and carefully placed in him in-between her breast and secured him so he wouldn’t fall out during their rampage.

“Ava….I just finished another episode of Attack on Titans.” Alex smirked as Ava slightly turned her head towards her best friend.

“Oh…Did it give you any ideas?” She smiled evilly.

“…Quite a few…” Alex replied as she slowly lifted her white sneaker clad foot over another group of men.

“SHOOT!!! SHOOT THEM!” The men shouted as they opened fire on the two giantesses as their bullets did nothing, but bounce off of them.

“But nothing is better than stepping on something smaller than you….” She smirked as she brought her foot down hard; crushing a few more men underneath it, blood splattering from under her shoe.” And you know what Ava?” Alex gritted her teeth.

“What is it?” Ava said as she saw a tank aiming its cannon towards them.

“Now I have to get new shoes, because I don’t want Jaden under these.” She growled as Ava eyes opened up for a moment as she looked down at the tank and quickly picked it up, making sure to bend the cannon, so it wouldn’t fire.

“You know Alex…” Ava responded. “You’re right, how is the little guy supposed to feel all comfortable and pleasured, with blood stains under my shoes.” She sighed as she pressed her other hand against the tank and began to slowly crush it, with the men inside. “Its good thing he’s out right now, so he wouldn’t have to see us like this.” She finished as she completely balled up the tank like a paper ball and simply tossed it behind her, like it was nothing.

“Yea…” Alex looked down slowly. “I would hate for him to see this too.” She said as she looked down at another group of soldier’s shooting at her. “Now as for you. “ She smirked as she lifted up her right foot again. “This is what I think of Ryan’s little action figures.”

“Keep shooting!!!” A soldier yelled as Alex’s shoe slowly descended on three of them, pinning them to the ground, but not squashing them.

“Oh you guys took your pills….Then this is going to be fun.” She said as she slowly added pressure on all three of them, with one laying on his back, face up against her bloody shoe sole, another face down against the pavement and another one at the heel of her shoe, in a fetal position.

Alex slowly closed her eyes as she envisioned Ryan under her sole, begging her to spare his life. She relish the thought of slowly twisting her foot against him, grinding his body into the pavement, knowing it would be resistance to her weight, but that made the moment all the more pleasurable. “Now I just want you guys to slowly squish for me.” She sighed as she began to add pressure, causing the tiny people to scream under her.

Then with a bit more force, she pressed down, crushing them into the ground. She slowly began to twist her foot back and forth against her attackers, loving the feeling of possibly crushing her greatest enemy under them one day.

Ava smirked at her friend and then brought her gaze back down towards the group of men and quickly spotted the commander. “Since you’re over there taking care of the small fry, I think I’ll take care of the main course.” She licked her lips as she began to reach for him.

Alex returned the smirk as she looked back down at the group of soldiers in front of her. “Ok then, who wants to be stupid next?” She coyly asked.

Another group of men looked up at them and quickly dropped their guns, turning tail and running from the complex.

Alex smirked as they ran and turned her head back towards another tank that aimed its cannon at her.

“Oh shit!” She shouted as the cannon fired, but Alex barely moved her head out of the way, dodging the missile that could have done some serious damage. “Why you little….” Her teeth gritted as she balled up her fist and raised her foot over it.

The men inside the tank saw the massive shoe loom over the tank. With a few screams and shots, they desperately tried to open the hatch of the tank, but it was too late. Alex foot slammed down against the tank mercilessly. She twisted her foot on top of the military vehicle with force and then slowly dragged her foot downward against it, leaving a trail of bits and pieces along the street.

“That thing nearly shot my fucking head off!” She shouted angered at their attempt to kill her. She then gritted her teeth and looked towards another group of men, who kept shooting at her. “And why do you have to be so stupid! If your bullets didn’t work the first set of clips, then what makes you think the next few are going to do anything!” She yelled as she reached downward towards the group of men, shooting at her, but they scattered away from her at the last second.

“Grrr….” She growled.

“Calm down Alex…” Ava said suddenly as Alex quickly turned her head towards her and realized that she had something in her hand, not just something, but someone.

“Look at what I got.” She smiled brightly as she opened her palm, showing the commander shaking in her palm. “Now I think we can bring this all to an end….Or if we can’t, I’ll just eat him. The smart little cadet did say they most of them don’t have anyone to go home to, so, who would miss him right?” Ava remarked as she looked down at the commander in her palm.

“Put…Put me down this instant!” The commander screamed nervously up at Ava. “That’s an order!’ He yelled, stomping down on her hand.

Ava looked down at him, slowly shaking her head. “I don’t think you’re in any position to give us any orders, and by the looks of your men, they won’t last too much longer if we continue this little game of ours.” She replied back, smirking at him.

“So this is what we’re going to do.” She began as she brought her eyes down on the tiny men in front of her. “I’m going to give you guys one more chance to pack up and leave, if you don’t then you can follow your commander to the pit of my stomach.” She smiled as she looked at him.

“Fair deal right? Besides I’ve never really eaten anybody for real before, especially one that’s high in rank….Should be fun.” She smirked wildly down at him.

“You….You monster….You wouldn’t, I’m a human being for Christ sakes dammit!” The commander shouted up at her, now scared for his life.

Ava smile went away for a moment as silence fell upon the area. “So are we, but what did you say to us…We’re nothing but expendable tools or something like that, monsters even?” She repeated for him. “So I hope you understand this when I say, I don’t see you as a human either….I see you as food.” Her wild smirk reappeared.

The commander eyes shot up in fear as her words hit him like a ton of bricks. His body began to tremble as he looked up at the giant girl that was holding him in her palm. He could tell that she was serious and the look on her face was something mixed with excitement and curiosity.

“Please….I beg of you….Don’t do this.” He dropped to his knees in her hand.

Ava titled her head at the little commander in her palm, her smile remaining. “Oh, it looks like someone has had a change of heart. You even managed to throw away your dignity in front of your troops, what would Ryan think of you now?” She taunted as the commander on his hands and knees began to slightly shed a few tears at the thought of this being his last moment and how he just disgraced himself in front of his men.

“You know, we didn’t really want to have to do this.” Alex interrupted as the commander quickly turned her head towards her, his solemn sad eyes locking on to her angered ones. “We wanted to leave and get “the mega” as you call him some help, since you and your group of idiots shot him, but you wanted to block our way and since your military personnel, we figured that nobody would give him any kind of treatment.” She began as she looked down at the men in front of them, staring up at the situation.

“The men lost here today so far are on your heads, considering you forced our hand making us do something we didn’t really want to do.” She finished as she looked down at the soldiers again. “So right now, I have no remorse for you and hope it feels like hell in her stomach.” She ended.

The commander eyes shot up again, Alex’s words sinking in as he turned his head back towards Ava’s smiling face. “But…But, do you two realize what you’ve done! You’ve killed military men, you’ll be captured eventually and brought down like the giant monsters you are!” He pointed out to them.

Ava sighed at the little man’s comment, briefly closing her eyes and reopening them for a second.

“What do you think this is? Some Godzilla movie or something, we already know what may happen to us after today, we prepared for that, all we want is for our little guy to be safe and you’re getting in the way of that.” She replied to him.

“So if we have to remove you to make sure he’s taken care of, then believe me…” Her voice darkened. “You will…Be…Removed.” Her voice thundered over him, causing him to fall back on his back.

“You….You’re out of control freaks!” He screamed frantically, causing Ava to sigh again.

“There you go with those hurtful words again, you know my food shouldn’t talk bad about to me, especially not in my face.” She smirked as she grabbed the commander by the collar of his shirt. “Lunch time, Alex any last words? Suggestions maybe.” She asked her as she slightly glanced at her best friend, while Alex continued to look down at tiny man at her feet.

“I don’t care what you do to him.” She slightly growled, but then a wicked smile appeared on her face. “Just remember no one swallows meat…Whole.” She glanced back at Ava. “And I think these guys need a demonstration on what will happen to them, if they stay around.” She winked at them.

The men surrounding their feet quickly took a step back as Ava lifted the commander towards her mouth.

“Well little guy, it’s been fun, hope your taste is better than your personally.” She smiled as she opened her mouth, slowly inserting him in.

The commander screamed for his life as he entered the dark reddish pink cave, which he knew would be his final resting place. “Let me out!” He shouted as he ran towards the opening, but Ava quickly shut him off by closing her lips.

With the only way out closed and his ray of hope gone…The commander looked around and saw the whole leading down in the dark abyss. He sat on her unmoving tongue for a moment, as if Ava was letting the fact sink in that he was about to die.

“Dumb bitch think she can take me out so easily.” He said as he reached for his pistol that was strapped to his waist. “She’s got another thing coming.” With that he just aimed and fired.

As the two giantess looked down at the group of army regulars in front of them, getting ready to show them what would happen if they continue this senseless battle against them, but then Ava’s eyes shot up, a split second later she hollered in pain.

“AHHHHHHHH!” She screamed, alarming her best friend instantly.

“Ava what’s wrong?” Alex asked her.

Ava had tears coming down from her eyes as the commander continued to unleash his bullets inside her mouth. She grasped both hands on her mouth, trying to stop the pain she was feeling, but it was no use the commander continued to unleash a full clip in her mouth, forcing her to spit him out on to the grass, which braced his fall, and since he took his pills before coming to the battle, he was more than ok.

“That son of bitch shot me in the fucking mouth!” Ava exclaimed as Alex quickly darted a hateful glare towards the commander.

“Men! Fire all remaining tanks don’t hold back!” The commander shouted as the men quickly aimed their guns and the remaining tanks aimed their cannons at the two giantess and opened fire.

Cannons and bullets fired relentless as Alex was trying her best to dodge the missiles that were constantly coming towards her.

Ava screamed as she was forced to curl up as a few missiles found their marks amongst her body, causing her to bleed instantly.

“Ava!” Alex shouted as she let her guard down for a split second, not seeing the missile coming straight for her face. “Av….” Alex couldn’t finish her sentence as the missile exploded on impact, sending the giant girl staggering back, blinded by the light and force of the missile that just hit her.

The commander smirked as Ava finally fell down as the barrage of missile and bullets humbled her as she lay on her stomach, crying from the pain she was finally feeling. The commander walked up towards her slowly, smirking madly as he got within inches of her crying face.

“You monsters are something else you know that? Defying a direct order from Ryan himself, his treason and penalty is death, but you’re lucky that’s not our mission here today.” He continued to smirk as he turned his head towards Alex, who was trying to shield her face and her body, but wasn’t faring to well.

Her forehead was leaking from the first missile that made contact with her and now her arms and legs were as well as her side were bleeding as well.

“Soon your friend will be down for the count and we can retrieve the mega like Ryan wanted.” He said with a proud smirk on his face he turned his head back towards Ava, who was literary crying her eyes out now.

“Why?” She sobbed as she tried to get up, but the constant fire she was taking was beginning to become unbearable. “Why Can’t you people just leave us alone…?” Her tears slowly slid on the ground as the commander turned around to face her.

“Haven’t you notice, look around you girl, nobody has come to your aid, why? Because they know there’s no escaping these walls, this structured life that you live, this cover up that we implemented to make you feel safe and secure. They all know full well what would happen if they interfered, so of course they wouldn’t want any problems, especially with Ryan himself.” He finished as Ava tried to get up, but another missile hit her in the side, making her scream in pain again as she fell back down.

“It’s over weapon, you’ve lost this battle.” The commander said as he looked up at Alex, was now taking the full force of each cannon shot missile coming towards her. “Your friend is about to fall.”

Alex was trying to move towards Ava, but she couldn’t get anywhere. She was being hit and being hit hard.

“Ava! I’m coming!” She shouted, but only to scream when she was hit in the side, causing her to stagger to her left.

“Dammit!” She yelled as she was trying to catch her breath and ignore the pain she was feeling. She quickly looked down at Jaden and saw that he was still ok. None of the missiles had been aimed her chest. She sighed in relief, trying to dodge another missile, but was to slow and it caught her in the leg again.

She dropped down to one knee as another cannon shot a bee liner towards her head again and like the first time Alex couldn’t avoid it. A tear streamed down her cheek as she saw the oncoming missile draw closer to her face as it collided with her forehead again, exploding on impact, sending the giant girl falling on her back, motionless.

“And it’s over.” The commander said as Ava was hit with another missile, her eyes slowly closing as the commander turned to face her.

“You know…Out of the both of us….You’re the….Real….Monster.” She blacked out from the pain as the commander wore a satisfied smirk on his face.

“Thank you for the compliment.” He replied as he turned to his men, signaling them to cease fire.

The blasts stop as the two giantesses remained motionless, beaten, battered and motionless in the street. Their bodies leaking as the commander walked towards Alex.

“Alright soldiers lets extract the mega and head back home! We have a victory to celebrate!” He ordered as the man gave their unified shout and moved on his commands.
“This was a fine day indeed.” The commander said as the soldiers began to retrieve the unconscious Jaden from Alex’s breast and load him into the back of a truck and drove off back to the facility.
Chapter End Notes:

Damn...Just Damn....It's like watching a Godzilla movie and watching him die all over again. "And no that's not a spoiler, I'm talking about the old movies"