- Text Size +

In the large room full of spectators, machinery and giantess and finally the leader behind it all, Ryan himself all stood before the regular sized half mega, Jaden, who was held up on some metal like cross high above the viewers, who all looked up at him with no expressions on their face.

Jaden tried to struggle, but his arms were tied down tight on the metal like object and so were his legs.

A thick brown rope held his limbs together as Jaden’s head moved side to side, taking in every single thing that seemed to point at him, from needles to rifles.

“Welcome back kid.” Ryan smirked as he leaned back in his chair looking up at Jaden as he struggled against his binds. “It seems that you finally took in your situation, if so that means you know you won’t be getting out of this alive. You do understand that right?” Ryan asked him casually as he continued to lean his head on his hand.

Jaden stopped struggling breathing hard for a split second and glared back at Ryan.

“You sick son of a bitch.” He breathed, trying to catch his breath. “What’s your aim here anyway, you know you can’t kill me that easily!” Jaden shouted back as Ryan’s smirk still crossed his face.

“So what? You’re just going to have an exclusive execution of someone who hasn’t done anything wrong!” He shouted as he turned his attention towards the military soldiers and the giantesses in the room. “And you all are ok with this?” He screamed. “What the hell do people not have hearts anymore!” He yelled as he looked at every single one of them, but neither one of their expressions changed as they all looked back up at him with a cold empty expression.

Jaden eyes widen at the silence that was returned to him as he could see no sign of remorse on either of their faces. The soldiers stood there, their guns carefully aimed up at him and the giantess surrounding them on the edges, some with their arms crossed and others leaning against the wall as they gave him the same cold expression as the soldiers did.

“You’re wasting your breath you know.” Ryan spoke up as he lifted his head off his hand. “They don’t want to hear anything you have to say.” He slowly rose up out of his chair and smiled at Jaden. “They already made up their minds and there’s no changing that.” He finished as Jaden quickly gritted his teeth in response.

“Are you kidding me? You guys are seriously going to follow this psychos orders?” Jaden shouted at them.

Ryan laughed slightly. “It’s for the good of mankind really, both regulars and giantess alike.” Ryan assured him.

“Damn that!” Jaden retaliated. “If that’s the case then you wouldn’t have supported the giantess project from the fucking beginning!” Jaden continued on. “It was you and the rest of the power hungry bastards that wanted this, not the world, you just wanted control!” Jaden’s was breathing hard as his anger continued to grow.
He continued to struggle against the tight ropes that bound him to the man-made cross that was hoisted up in the air.

“And control is what I have.” Ryan simply responded as he closed his eyes. “More control than the last mega even had.” His eyes never leaving Jaden’s struggling body. “See you, you Jaden Westbrook couldn’t even comprehend what I’m trying to do, I’m actually trying to make the world a better place for all of us to live in.” Ryan explained.

“Bullshit!” Jaden screamed. “How the hell can you sit there and even say that with a straight face? I can’t even believe that the U.S is even letting you get away with everything you done. People have been hurt and killed because of you Ryan!”

Ryan just stood there, his hands in his pockets as he looked at Jaden as he continued his ranting.

“You yourself have the power to actually change the world for everyone’s benefit, you could actually stop all the wars that go on and help out other countries in their time of need, but look at you….And they call me a failure.” Jaden hissed as words seemed to have some effect on Ryan as he slightly began to grit his teeth at the regular that was hanging up in the air.

“So you really think you know everything don’t you….Well let me explain a few things to you.” Ryan began as his smirk reappeared on his face and he held up his finger, indicating that this is the first secret that he was about to reveal.

“You see ant.” Ryan started. “You weren’t necessarily a failure, more like a something that was more of a success than I ever was.” Ryan began, which automatically caused Jaden’s jaw to completely drop at the sudden statement.

His eyes widen as the words Ryan spoke hit Jaden like a ton of bricks. “I…I wasn’t….I wasn’t a failure.” His body trembling as he thought back to his child hood and the lies that he was told. “But…But…Everyone….”

“That was the plan…” Ryan stated as he crossed his arms. “Actually you hold something inside that no one else in this room has, including me.” Ryan pointed out as he smirked at Jaden again. “And that is the cells to provide the world with immortality, or in better terms, the cells to give everyone I choose to the gift of a mega. Our durability, our strength, I superior complex to dominate our enemies, don’t you get it Jaden you are America’s ticket to immortality.” Ryan finished as Jaden couldn’t believe his ears.

The pure shock of Ryan’s statement alone wasn’t enough to explain the pure shock on Jaden’s face. He began to slowly sweat as he looked down below him, his eyes leaving Ryan’s massive face.

“Wha….What did you say?” Jaden still shocked at what he just heard.

Ryan could barely contain himself as he looked at the regular in front of him. He knew he had him now, the very power of owning another mega and playing him into his game. The first time Ryan felt this feeling was when he killed the previous mega of America, but that was with brute strength only, this time he was taking down another mega with his mind….And he loved it.

“You heard me…You’re the gateway to America leading all the nations, giving all our soldiers and giantess the durability of a mega, maybe even the extra strength for the giantesses, but you signify the push that America needs to dominate the other countries.” He explained in dark but uplifting tone. “Can’t you imagine all that the American fought for over the years, finally ours? Supreme rule over all countries and you….You are the catalyst to help America achieve that dream.” Ryan pressed on as he lowered his head to the soldiers below and then rose it back up to look at the giantesses standing beside them.

“Just think about it, once we extract that very cell from your body the possibilities would be endless and just think of what that could do for me.” He smirked as his eyes darkened with power. “I’ll practically…be….A god.” He finished as he looked around the room again.

“Is that not all what you want?” He shouted.

“HOORAH!” The group responded instantly, with no hesitation as Ryan smirked at his army.

‘So you see Jaden you are part of the greater good…More so a greater purpose, you are the one that can help America move forward and take over our enemies.” Ryan stated. “Don’t you want to be a part of history Jaden?” He asked him as Jaden remained shock bound state.

Jaden was taking in everything, letting it sink it as he continued to listen to Ryan who wasn’t even done with the explanation.

“No answer huh? Maybe you need to learn the truth about what happened all those years ago, when you and I were first introduced to this project. “He began as another smirk appeared on his face as he sat back down in his chair and crossed his leg over the other.

“After you were deemed a success, but cloaked as failure we kept a close eye on you.” He stated as Jaden began to regain his composure as Ryan began to explain more of Jaden’s past.

“Shut up…..” Jaden responded slowly, his teeth grinding against each other.

Ryan smirked and continued on. “The family that you were introduced to wasn’t your real parents; in fact they were just regular employees who were given a number of tasks to carry out on you.” Ryan smile widened as a sinister psychotic expression started to appear on his face. “The memories you have of your mother suffocating you late at night, or your father purposely putting you in life or death situations aren’t memories of your real parents at all, more like strangers you were just passed off to just to run some test and see if you could survive them.” Ryan finished sadistically; the smile on his face had shown that he was far from sane as he continued to keep his eyes locked on Jaden.

Jaden couldn’t believe his ears as Ryan continued on with his story, the fact that his parents weren’t his real parents, but yet some strangers to treat him no better than a lab rat. No he was lab rats were treated better than he was. He was nothing but a science experiment, a human sized science experiment who’s DNA now provides the answer for America to dominate the world. This made a few tears appear on Jaden’s face as they threaten to slide down his cheek.

“My life…Was a lie….A complete fucking lie”. He thought as he hung up in the air, suspended over the large army of troops and giantess that looked up at him.
Out of all the soldiers some of the soldiers were having second thoughts about the whole situation, but didn’t speak up, knowing what the end result would be if they did. Out of all the soldiers that thought this was going beyond too far was Commander Richards himself. He was standing with his small squad of soldiers that tried to fend off Tasha to protect Ryan’s domain. He stood there looking up at Jaden, slightly gritting his teeth at the story that Ryan was telling.

“How…How could anybody be this cruel?” He thought to himself as he never once moved or left his standing position. “This is beyond human cruelty; this…This is completely insane, horrifying to say the least.” His eyes slightly moved around trying to find a way to sneak off if possible, but so far he couldn’t find any route that would allow him to leave without being noticed.

“Oh Jaden there’s more.” Ryan waved his finger at him. “Alex and Ava are also involved in this little experiment.” Jaden quickly snapped out of the trance he was in and growled at Ryan instantly.

“What the fuck do you mean their involved, leave them out of this Ryan!” He shouted as he began to struggle again, this time with all his might. “I mean it, don’t you fucking touch them!” He screamed as Ryan gave a slight laugh at his futile efforts.

“Oh I’m sorry; you were out the entire time that you were taking away from your sad excuse of home.” Ryan replied as he looked down at his troops. “You would have to give special thanks to Commander Erwin and his squad from extracting you from that pathetic little place you would consider a paradise.” He said as the second Commander stepped up and saluted Ryan, who nodded back down towards him.

Commander Erwin smirked at this and looked up towards Jaden who glared down at him and took a few steps forward. “Those two giantesses are wanted from criminal acts against the government. They threaten and even killed a few of our men from trying to complete their mission, which was to extract you from their location.” Erwin smirk as Jaden balled his fist up, still trying to break the rope that held him to the metallic cross.

Commander Richards gritted his teeth, when he saw Erwin step forward and talk to Jaden. He knew this wasn’t right, even if they did kill a few of Ryan’s army, he knew they had a good reason why it happened.

“Their punishment will be….” Erwin was about to say, but Jaden cut him.

“Don’t you fucking touch them!” He screamed down at him, louder than he did with Ryan, who slightly smiled at Jaden’s outburst.

The entire room gasped instantly as Jaden’s anger continued to grow. He was struggling more than ever now, trying to break his rope tied shackles that kept him suspended in the air. The giantess looked at each other for a split second, slightly worried but they quickly regained their composure. The men down below had mixed feelings of what was going on as Jaden continued pull against the ropes. His wrist now bleeding from the amount of struggling he was doing.

With his eyes slightly red now, Jaden glared daggers at Commander Erwin “I promise you if you lay one hand on them I’ll…I’ll”

“You’ll do nothing but be a good little tool and help out for a good cause.” Ryan interrupted as Jaden’s head quickly turned towards him, glaring with the intent to kill this time.

“Fuck you Ryan, The only thing I want to hear from you is what happened to my real parents!” He shouted at him.

Ryan’s smirk widen as he looked at the regular. He couldn’t help but mentally applaud the killer intent that Jaden was giving off as he shouted and ranted across the room, the thrill of another Mega showing the same feeling as him was a thrill ride of Ryan, something that he was looking for a very long time.

“You’re parents….Don’t you mean…Our parents.” Ryan smirked as Jaden’s killer drive came to a screeching halt as he felt like he slammed into a brick wall when let the last words fall from his mouth.

“You….You…No….That…Can’t be….Then that means that….” Jaden stuttered in shock as his adrenaline died down completely as he brought his gaze down below him once again trying to comprehend what all the information he just received.

Ryan laughed manically as he couldn’t believe Jaden’s face as he delivered the final message to him. He knew that this was a curve ball for Jaden and saved it until he was ready to throw at him and once he did, he knew that his expression would be priceless and it was.

Ryan stopped laughing as the entire room glanced back at him, shocked at the news themselves as they all looked back and forth between both Ryan and Jaden, but Ryan didn’t care. He still wore the same sadistic smirk on his face as he looked towards Jaden again.

“So I guess I should have started this whole thing off like this….”How’s it going…Little brother. “ He finished as Jaden couldn’t believe his ears as he brought his eyes up to meet Ryan’s, his shocked expression locking on to Ryan’s psychotic gaze.



Chapter End Notes:

Im a sick....Sick person lol.

This chapter was actually intended to be longer, but....I don't know I think I'm just lazy and will type the next part tomorrrow and probably update again...Or maybe I will leave you guys stranded with this for a month lol. No one knows what I will do!

Mewhahahahahahahaha