- Text Size +
Both Commanders stood their eyeing each other. Their guns pointed at the others face waiting for the slightest slip up in the others movement, but they are both highly skilled and trained for situations like this that even the slightest slip wouldn’t matter as it would probably take more than just a slip up to decide the factor between these two.

Commander Erwin, Ryan’s one of many obedient subordinates, had a wide smirk on his face. His black 9 mm pistol aimed directly at Commander Richards, whose gun was silver and a bit bigger than Erwin’s.

There was silence between the two as neither of them said anything. Commander Richards, who wore nothing but a plain expression on his face kept his eyes locked on Erwin. Erwin did the same, but his smirk grew wider with every passing second.

“How can you agree with this bullshit Erwin?” Richards questioned as he gripped the handle of his pistol tighter, ready to fire at a moment’s notice. “You know what Ryan is doing is wrong and what are these other top secret information that he’s withholding from the rest of us?” Richards continued on as Erwin began to let a slight snicker at his questions. “Answer me dammit!” He shouted.

Erwin continued to laugh a bit as he slowly calmed himself down as Richards gritted his teeth at the response that he was getting from Erwin. “You ask a lot of questions you know that Commander Richards?” Erwin began, still holding his gun up, not moving an inch. “But to put your mind at ease, nothing is being withheld from you or your men. You should know the full story and what Ryan intends to do with the half mega and the rewards that we as soldiers will reap from it.” Erwin answered as Ryan sent a glare towards Erwin, who took notice of it.

“Don’t feed that bullshit Erwin, you know full well that neither me, nor my men were informed of something like this.” He argued back. “So why are we just finding about this now? Why are the other soldiers confused as well? What the fuck is going on Erwin?” He shouted.

Commander Erwin just smirked at Richards, not lowering his gun as Richards kept his aimed as well. “Didn’t you hear? Ryan is going to be basically upgrading the human race…Starting with us.” Erwin said. “Not only will we no longer have to worry about these monstrous females crushing us with one stomp, or better yet, the innocence will be able to defend themselves against other regulars as well. Imagine the good it will do for the human race as a whole Richards.”

“That’s insane!” Richard shouted back. “We’re already the dominate species on this planet, we don’t need this kind of power Erwin!” Richards pushed on.

“Say’s you.” Erwin replied. “But you’re not thinking about those who are killed without mercy, those who are tortured and consumed by the pain and misery of others; think of what this experiment could do for not only us Richard, but the world as a whole. The people this project will save the lives that can be prolonged.” Erwin pointed out still with both of their guns pointed at each other.

Commander Richards gritted his teeth as he glared at Erwin. “I can’t believe you of all people would actually go along with this.” Richard’s eyes narrowed as he continued on. “You know full well that Ryan doesn’t intend on helping the world, even if this experiment does prove to be a success. The torture alone that the boy has to go through is just cruel.” Richards argued.

“Sometimes you have to be cruel to be able to achieve Richards.” Erwin replied quickly. “You can’t possibly move forward in life if you’re constantly worried about what’s right and what’s wrong, what’s cruel and what’s considered sane.” Erwin explained his smirk never leaving his face. “You should know that by now Richards…In this world nothing can be accomplished without sacrificing a few lives, besides I’m sure Ryan already knows this and is willing to do what’s best for the world as a whole.” Commander Erwin finished as Richards hand began to slightly shake.

Richards couldn’t believe the words he was hearing from the Erwin. He knew Erwin always seemed to think that Ryan could do no wrong and thought that his methods were necessary, but this…This was going too far.

“Erwin listen to yourself.” Richard nearly pleaded. “Do you honestly think that Ryan will give the entire world this power? Do you honestly think that the human race is ready for something like that? Think of the chaos this would cause!” He shouted.

“Honestly Richards, I don’t care if the world gets the opportunity to experience this greatness or not, but you know what? I think I would like the power to force authority on those who don’t have it.” Erwin responded. “Think about it Richard. The power that this army would hold the….”

Suddenly there was a loud sound over the loud speaker of the entire facility.

“ATTENTION ALL MILITARY PERSONEL, YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO REPORT TO THE AUDITORUM IMMEDIATELY! I REPEAT YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO REPORT TO THE AUDITORUM IMMEDIATELY!”

There was a loud click heard as the voice went silent, leaving Erwin smirking even more as he eyed Richards. “Well now I guess it’s time to get things started.” He said as he lowered his gun and turned his back towards Richards.

“We can’t let this happen Erwin, that boy is going to suffer!” Richards exclaimed as he lowered his gun as well, still glaring at Erwin.

Erwin began to walk towards the door; before he opened it he stopped and slightly turned his head back towards Richards. “Try to relax Commander Richards and don’t try to let your feelings get in the way and you do something stupid. It might cost you and you’re men’s life.”

Richards gritted his teeth at Erwin’s remark and slowly walked behind him, obeying the orders over the intercom that echoed throughout the hallway.

“Meanwhile outside of the facility out of sight”

The four girls hid behind a large pile of dirt and debris as they scoped out the area, seeing a few regular guards and giantess walking about in front of the facility. They weren’t completely recovered, but they were patched up and ready to go as their attire had changed as well.

Alex wore a black T-shirt with a black vest over it, black jeans and black military boots to match. She had on black fingerless gloves and her blond hair was tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes at a fierce look of determination as she watched both giantess and regular guards pass by the facility.

To her right was Ava, who wore something similar to Alex except she had on a Black tank top with matching black military pants, with military boots that are the same as Alex’s. Ava also wore black gloves but they weren’t fingerless and her hair was let down, free to flow down her back. She also added her own silver angel like earrings that hung from her ears.

Tasha who was behind both Ava and Alex wore a mixture of the two outfits. She had on a Black T-shirt with a black vest over it, Black Military pants and combat boots. She didn’t wear any gloves and she didn’t have on any jewelry. She had her hands taped up in Black tape and her hair was in her usual hairstyle, simply down, lying against her face.

Crystal’s outfit was actually an exact copy of Tasha’s. The only difference was that she had on black gloves as well that covered her whole hand. Her arms were sleeveless and she too wore a Black vest with a Black Tank top under it. Her Black Military pants and combat boots matched with her outfit like the rest of the team as they stayed hidden, surveying the site.

“Seriously?” Ava whispered as she slightly glanced at Tasha. “You didn’t have anything other than this?” She complained.

Tasha gave a slight grunt at Ava’s complaint as she kept her eyes focused on what was in front of her. “The outfits you’re wearing are from a pass mission against a set of giantess that went rogue a few years ago.” She simply responded. “Those were giving to me by Ryan as he put me on a team with four other giantesses.” She finished as Ava looked at her questionably.

“Four other giantess?” Ava repeated as she looked at Tasha, who still refused to look at her. “So what happened to them?” Ava asked as Tasha closed her eyes for a brief moment at the question.

“They were killed….” Tasha stated calmly as Alex and Ava looked over at Tasha, but soon after lowering their gaze towards the ground.

“They were the only friends I had in this whole damn facility. They accepted me for the person that I was and didn’t show any shame of being around me, but then came Ryan’s mission….He called that mission Black Night.” Tasha explained as the three giantesses and the regular continued to watch the guards as they moved about.

“That night we were tailing the 3 giantess that were on the run. After a while of chasing them around this hell hole we finally had them cornered.” Tasha continued to talk. “We decided to just give them a simple beating and let them live, since we really didn’t want to kill anyone, but….” Tasha’s eyes shifted towards the ground in front of her as Crystal, who was sitting on Tasha’s shoulder looked over at her.

“Tasha….” She whispered.

“But what?” Alex asked her.

“Yea what happened Tasha?” Ava followed behind her.

Tasha closed her eyes again, taking a deep breath before reopening them. “Ryan…Happened.” She gritted her teeth as she continued to watch the guards pass by the facility, virtually leaving no room for them to get in without being noticed. “We had the rogue giantesses cornered that night. We thought it was going to be a quick process and we could just head back to the facility, but….We couldn’t have been more wrong.” She finished as Crystal looked up at her Tasha’s face along with Alex and Ava.

“That night when we surrounded them we moved in to quickly put them on notice, but then they were smiling at us….They were literary fucking smiling at us like….Like they didn’t have anything in the world to fear from us.” She growled as she clenched her teeth.

“Suddenly giantess appeared from out of nowhere and surrounded us, which confused my team completely because we didn’t know what the hell was going on.” Suddenly a tear began to slide down Tasha’s cheek as she continued to tell her story about the past. “That’s when I noticed one of the giantesses that showed herself was a high ranking giantess under Ryan.” She explained as the other three girls nodded. “In other words one of Ryan’s sex toys…” She growled.

“So then what happened?” Alex asked her looking down at the Tasha who was on one knee still surveying their situation.

“That high ranking bitch’s name was Toya.” Tasha continued on. “When she stepped out I noticed that she had something in her hand, something way too familiar….” Tasha’s voiced cracked as she pictured the image of that night in her mind. “I couldn’t believe my eyes when I realize that Ryan had them kidnap my mother….No not just her, the rest of our families as well.” Tasha croaked slightly.

“Gasp!” The three girl’s breath escaped their bodies as they looked at Tasha.

“So it was a set up.” Ava stepped in gritting her teeth as well.

Tasha couldn’t help but nod her head as she continued on with her story. “Yea, more like an insurance policy and Ryan had just decided to cash in. “Tasha replied. “I couldn’t stand the look on Toya’s face. After she had shown her trump card she knew she had us, but that wasn’t enough for her…No it wasn’t enough for them…..You see they told us that Ryan wanted 4 of us killed off and said that there was no need for a team such as mine and if we didn’t agree to his terms than they were going to kill our regular family members.” Tasha stated as the three girls listened intently to the story.

“But Toya thought she’d do one better….She told us to beg and oh did we beg. “ Tasha let out a light chuckle, shaking her head at her own comment. “But no matter what we did…No matter how much we pleaded…Toya…She…” Tasha closed her eyes and turned her head away from looking at the entrance of the facility, still hiding with her new found accomplice. She bit down on her lip, trying to stop herself from shedding any tears in front of Alex and Ava, but the memories she was reliving was painful and in the end she couldn’t help it.

“Toya….She had my mother in her hand…She told me…If she didn’t like the way I beg then she was going to crush her out of her worthless little existence.” Tasha’s voice cracked as she spoke.

“Tasha…”Alex called her name softly as she slowly took a step towards her, careful not to alert any of the guards around the area. “Don’t tell me she…” Alex couldn’t finish her sentence as she and Ava looked down at Tasha who could only nod her head, confirming what Alex thought to be true.

“I beg and beg and begged…..And she crushed her right in front of my eyes…..” Tasha finished as both Alex’s and Ava’s jaw dropped completely as they looked at Tasha along with Crystal who already knew at least half of the story.

“Ryan wanted us in check, but also didn’t want too many of us around just in case we decided to revolt against him and therefore, they killed my four friends. Five giantesses that Ryan sent and the three rouge giantesses jumped us and beat my friends to death….I was only barely alive so they took me back and hey here’s the best part…Since I lived through the ordeal Ryan said I was useful….Ha…What a joke.” She growled as Ava knelt down in front of Tasha and smiled brightly.

“Well…He’s about to find out how useful you can be.” Ava stated as she placed a hand on Tasha’s shoulder smiling at her.

Alex nodded her head at Ava’s statement as well. “Don’t worry Tasha if any of those giantess are still in there then I’m sure we’ll have to go through them to get to Ryan anyway.” Alex said as Ava turned her head back towards her.

“If that’s the case how the hell do we plan on breaking in? I mean hello we’re not exactly regulars you know.” Ava said as she looked up at Alex, who looked back at Ava and just dropped her head not knowing how to really approach the situation.

“We’re three giantess and regular.” Crystal spoke up, still sitting on Tasha’s shoulder. “I’m sure we can think of something.” She said as she turned her head up to Tasha who was drying her eyes from the stream of tears that ran down her cheek previously. “Tasha…Don’t worry ok, I’m sure you’ll see Toya during this whole thing, but there’s one thing I want you….I mean you all to promise me….Please” Crystal said as she turned towards the other two giantesses as they all gave her Crustal their undivided attention.

“Please…Can we try not to…Kill anybody, I mean most of the people in there don’t know what they’re doing and….We wouldn’t be any different than Ryan if we just go in there and start a slaughter fest out of nowhere.” Crystal stated as Tasha looked down at her and then back at Alex and Ava.

“Crystal…You know that just about every girl that has been made into a giantess has killed at least a hand full of regulars’ right?” Tasha asked her.

Crystal nodded her head slowly as she looked down at Tasha’s shoulder which she was standing on. “So you know my answer to that statement Crystal.” Tasha said. “I don’t kill regulars for sheer excitement….At least not the good hearted ones anyway.” She turned her head away from Crystal who slowly lifted her head upward to look at her giantess friend.

“Please Tasha…” Crystal cupped her heads together. “Just please we’re there to stop Ryan and get Jaden back; no one has to die over this.” She responded.

“You do realize that they don’t share the same beliefs in there right?” Alex butted in as Crystal turned her head towards her. “Tasha’s right we’ve all killed a few regulars from time to time since we’ve became giantess….I can’t say I’m too happy about it, but we’ve all had our…” Alex looked over to Ava. “Situations.” She finished as she turned her head back towards Crystal who lowered her head in sadness again.

Alex let a small smile slide across her face as she knelt down to look at Crystal. “I’ll tell you what; we’ll try our best not to hurt the regulars or the giantesses in there too bad, but just enough to get them out of our way.” Alex said with a soft smile causing Crystal to look back up at her.

“But….” Alex was about to continue but Ava stepped in this time.

“We will only do it if we have no choice, I mean our lives are on the line and yours is to…And we can’t let anything happen to you or each other. Plus, we can’t forget about Jaden and what he’s probably going to be going through if we don’t get our butts in there and help him.” Ava finished as Tasha turned her head towards Crystal giving her a hard look.

“I’m not going to lie to you….I just want Toya, I can’t promise anything with her, but you know that I don’t kill just because I’m taller than everybody.” Tasha said as she sent Crystal a smile. “So fine, I’ll try to hold back on everyone who isn’t Toya.” Tasha finished.

Ava smiled from behind the two of them and stretched her arms a bit. “I don’t necessarily have to kill anyone either…Well other than stomping the shit out of Ryan a few times, but other than that I don’t like killing regulars….I know Jaden is the size of a regular and I’m pretty sure if he finds out about us killing then he’ll be pretty upset, plus we’re still human and it wouldn’t be the humane thing to do to the regulars…So I’m all for knocking them out if I have to.” She smirked as she looked over to Alex.

“Alex…Do you have any words for Crystal?” Ava asked her best friend.

Alex nodded and then looked down at Crystal, giving her a soft genuine smile. “I won’t hurt the regulars and the giantesses too much; they’ll live for the most part….But.” Suddenly Alex’s smile goes away and that same sadistic smirk that she’s given before started to inch its way on her face. “Before this is over…I’m ending Ryan….Tonight.” She said, showing Crystal that she was dead serious by the look on her face.

Crystal looked up at three giantesses and slowly nodded her head, hoping that she can actually trust their word.

Sensing her disbelief Alex kneeled down in front of Tasha, keeping her eyes directly on Crystal. “Don’t worry ok, I’ve only killed maybe two regulars before the army came in and took Jaden, making it a total of six or seven, if that much. To be honest Crystal I don’t like hurting regulars….It sucks…Because I’ve done some pretty horrible things and most of them all out of anger.” Alex stated as Crystal looked up at her, listening to what the blond giantess have to say.

Alex sighed deeply before continuing. “I’ve hurt Jaden that way before and I don’t want to any other regular to suffer what I put him through.” Alex finished sadly.
“Yea no kidding...” Ava said placing her hand on Alex’s shoulder.

Alex’s quickly glanced back at Ava glaring at her, but Ava ignored it and looked down at Crystal. “Regardless, I’ve killed a few as well when I first turned into a giantess, it wasn’t intentional and I think I do a good job keeping my anger in check…At least for now, well besides the whole army taking Jaden away, I’m claiming self-defense on that, but that’s beside the point.” She finished.

“Look we’re three giantess and regular and Jaden’s kind of waiting to be rescued right now, so I think we should just ram our way through…It’s not like we can hide forever anyway.” She finished as she stood up.

Alex let out another sigh and stood up as well. “Ava has a point, it’s not like we can tip toe pass the other giantess and we cause light tremors when we walk, so we can’t move without alerting the guards “She finished as she looked at Tasha. “So I guess we have no choice but to go in swinging.” She smirked.

Tasha looked up at both of the giantesses and then slightly glanced at Crystal, who nodded in return. “Crystal…” Tasha said as she slowly rose to her feet as well. “You’re going in my pocket until I say so ok, I don’t want something happening to you while we’re in there.” She told her as Crystal looked up at her.

“But Tasha I…” She began.

“No Crystal.” Tasha cut her off. “There’s no telling what’s going to happen when we get in there.” She scolded a bit. “And I don’t want you getting hurt.” She finished as she turned her head back towards the entrance of the facility. “We may not be willing to kill anybody, but that doesn’t mean they’re going to feel the same way and we have to remember, Ryan is ordering them around.” She finished.

Crystal continued looking up at Tasha, letting her words sink in as she knew that she was right.

With a sad sigh she nodded her head and looked back up at her again. “Just don’t fall on me ok….Or should I take a few more extra pills just in case.” She giggled a bit, followed by Alex and Ava.

Tasha quickly glared at Crystal. “Are you saying I’m fat” She quickly asked her as Crystal shook her head instantly.

“No I’m just saying your butt is big.” She giggled again, but then she noticed Tasha’s evil grin sliding across her face.

“Is that so huh?” She asked her. “Well when this is over let’s see how big my ass is when you up close and personal.” She smirked as Crystal slightly shuttered at the thought of Tasha looming ass slowly descending on her.

“Not so big on jokes now are ya?” Tasha asked as Crystal slowly shook her head as Tasha moved her hand towards her right shoulder where Crystal was standing on and gently wrapped her fingers around her. “I didn’t think so.” She said as she gently placed Crystal in her pockets.

“Alright if you guys are done having sexual moments I think it’s times we head on in.” Alex said as she crossed her arms, smirking at Tasha, who just returned the smirk.

“Let’s go make some noise.” Ava said as she turned towards the facility and began moving towards it cracking her knuckles.

Alex nodded her head as she took a step forward with Ava. “Knock knock Ryan…Alex is home…” She said as she balled up her fist.

Tasha began to move as well. “Time to correct a few bitches this time around.” Tasha said as she made her fingers pop with one hand before balling up her fist.

The three moved towards the facility in unison, sending tremors around the surrounding area.

The guards that kept watch outside of the facility attention all turned to three giantesses that made their way towards them, their mouths dropping at the sight of three giantesses casually walking towards them.

“Hello boys….” Alex said as she led the group as they stepped onto the property, getting ready to start what was about to be the most hellish night of anyone’s night.

(In the facility)

Jaden was still held up with his arms outstretched over a crowd of military soldiers and giantesses, along with Ryan sitting in the back of the room smirking evilly at him.

Jaden slowly lifted his head up, looking at every single individual that was in the room before he brought his yes to rest on Ryan. “So, I’m the guest of honor again huh?” He said as he glared at him.

“You know Jaden you are special guest…It’s only right that we treat you as such…I mean…You are about to make the greatest change in history after all.” Ryan replied.
“Fuck you…” Jaden retaliated.

Ryan smirked at Jaden’s comment. “No thanks, I’m sure Alex or Ava will have that covered.”

“Bastard!” Jaden screamed as he began to try to break the chains that bound him to the cross that held him up. If I wasn’t chained to this damn cross, I’ll….”

“You’ll do what?” Ryan interrupted. “As you can see you can’t move and you really have nowhere to go but down and I’m pretty sure that’s a painful fall even for a mega that’s your size” He smirked. “As a matter of fact I think it’s time that you sacrificed that pain for the greater good of mankind or even better….Me.” He ended as he lifted up one of his hands holding a remote like device in his hand.

“Now…Scream for me…Just like I made both of those bitches do.” He smirked as he pressed a red button on the remote.

“What the hell are…..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Suddenly Jaden felt a large surge of electricity flow through his body. The pain was excruciating as his body jerked from left to right. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” His screams echoed throughout the auditorium as the soldiers and giantesses all looked around the room all showing mixed expressions.

Some were actually thrilled at what was going on, while others were showing a sign of guilt on their faces.

Ryan was ecstatic about the tiny mega screaming his lungs out as his body continued to jerk violently as if he was having a severe seizure.

“More….Jaden…More.” Ryan said as he pressed the button again and laughed as Jaden’s body began to shake more and more. His heart wrenching screams ached those in the room with a good heart. The mixed expressions across the room continued to spread as a few giantess ended up turning their heads away from the scene, unable to watch this inhumane torment.

Ryan couldn’t help himself as he continued to chuckle evilly as Jaden’s body was in unimaginable pain, but something interrupted Ryan’s fun as the alarm went off causing Ryan to stop chuckling instantly.

His eyebrow raised as he pressed the button on the remote stopping the electricity from coursing through Jaden’s body as his screaming died down and his body went limp. His breathing was extremely heavy and his chest was pushing in and out. The damage that was done to Jaden was on an extreme level that wounds started to appear on the outside of his body.

While Jaden hung there and the rooms attention was capture by the sudden alarm that went off, Ryan sat in his chair glaring at auditorium door. “So…They’re late as usual.” He said as he turned towards the entire room and smirked. “Why don’t we give our unwanted guest a warm and unforgiveable welcome…” He hissed as the regulars in the room along with half of the giantesses cheered at Ryan’s comment, while others looked at each other unsure and what was the right thing to do.

While the Ryan’s army began to move out in small groups, Jaden’s body still hung from the cross that he bound to. A slow but yet soft dripping sound could be heard as a red drop of liquid leaked from his wrist and down into what looked like a large container that was placed under him when he first got there.

Jaden….Was bleeding.
Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone! Sorry for the wait. Life kind of got in the way and work was draining what little energy I have left.

Few things I wanted to point out in this chapter. Everyone kind of knows the back story on Alex and Ava, so I thought it would do Tasha's character wonders if I gave her a bit of a back story as well, it's not so much in detail i know, but just something to get her character rolling a little bit more. As the story continues more light will shed on it and why Tasha has the mentally that she does.

Another thing is a reviewer pointed out an important element to me that I was trying to make up for in this chapter as well, I don't know if I pulled it off or not, but I tired lol.

Now I can actually promise that there will be more action from here on out. It's been alot of built up and I know everyone is itching to get the final part of the story, well a few more chapters and you're there. That I can promise you....The next few chapters might be long or they might be broken up into parts, but I'll try to make them a decent length so you guys won't feel cheated or anything.

Well hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the long wait.

Also, I'll go back and make the corrections I didn't correct later on, if not tomorrow, then Saturday.