- Text Size +

The auditorium was silent as the giantess and her regular/half mega friend had reunited. She couldn’t believe that he was right in front of her, but then again neither could he.

Nobody made a sound as Alex lowered the gun she had pointed at Ryan. Her eyes completely fixed on Jaden’s body hung on the metal cross like structure; hoisted in the center of the room. His blood was still slowly dripping as the chains that bounded him to the structure were slowly working their way through the skin of his wrist; most likely from all the struggling he did before Alex had arrived, but that didn’t matter to her.

Her eyes were shocked as she saw the burned marks on his skin and clothes as they look torn. He held a weak smile somewhat, but still looked like he had quite a bit of fight left in him.

“Ja…Jaden…What….What happened to you?” Alex asked out of human instinct as Jaden sadly smiled at her.

“Oh you know; kidnapped by some tall unimportant mega who’s on a quest for world domination or something like that.” He replied jokingly.

Jaden knew he was in bad shape, but that didn’t mean that he wanted to worry Alex anymore that he probably already has. “So you know it’s just your typical average day of my life, nothing new.” He added as Alex looked at him for a moment longer and returned a similar smile back towards him.

“Squirt…”She began as a tear began to form in her right eye, which she quickly wiped away with her right forearm. “You don’t know how worried Ava and I were.” She said as she dropped her arm right back down to her side. “We didn’t know what was going to happen to you or what this bastard.” She put emphasis on as she quickly turned her head towards Ryan and glared darkly at him. “Had already done…” She hissed as Ryan could only smirk as the two had a full audience of the scene.

“Yea well you know.” Jaden started as he cocked his head to the left to look at Ryan as well. “The giant bastard over there kept me company somewhat, but I think I’m ready to get the hell out of here.” He said as Alex nodded her head at his response.

“Don’t worry I don’t plan on leaving you here.” She finished as she raised the gun back up at Ryan with her right hand, aiming it carefully.” Any last words you giant piece of shit?” She asked him as Ryan chuckled a bit at her comment.

He sat in his chair with head resting on his hand, which his elbow was holding up while it was resting on the arm rest. “I see you found the government’s top secret weapon that two ungrateful worms stole from this facility when they ran away.” He playfully sighed as he looked back up at Alex. “And after everything I gave them; you would think people would be more appreciative for all the things you do for them; but I guess some people will always be ungrateful specks of human life.” He said harshly as Alex glared darkened towards him.

“You didn’t do damn thing for Tasha and Crystal.” She growled. “I know what you did to Crystal Ryan, your one fucked up person.” She said still pointing the giant pistol at him.

“God….” He corrected.

“Don’t flatter yourself.” Alex countered. “That’s a title that nobody is worthy of and a nobody fits you perfectly.” She coldly remarked, clenching the handle of the gun tighter with her finger gently on the trigger ready to fire at any second.

Ryan slowly shook his head as he looked over at Jaden for split second with a smirk on his face and then back towards Alex. “Tell me something Alex; what do you plan to do with me after you fire that highly advanced pistol that you’re holding?” His curiosity wandered. “Do you even know what that gun actually does to people like you and me?” He asked her as Alex continued to hold him at gun point while he sat in his mega sized chair.

“Isn’t it obvious?” She answered. “It shrinks the person down to the size of a regular and takes away their abilities that they had when they were giants. It’s a one shot deal and that’s all I need to stop all of this.” She finished as she gritted her teeth, her finger ready to pull the trigger at any moment now.

Ryan slowly nodded his head as Alex answered him, but still wore the same smirk on his face. “I see that you’ve done your homework.” He complimented. “Crystal’s doing no doubt, but I’m afraid that even with that knowledge you still don’t know what you’re holding.” Ryan stated as he continued to look up at Alex face as she continued to glare straight at him.

“That gun is no mere shrink toy Alex; the possibilities that one holds with that pistol is endless as it may very well shrink and take away a mega and a giantess’s ability to be big; but it also grants that person the same thing as well.” Ryan finished as Alex’s eyes rose up out of curiosity a bit.

She gritted her teeth. “The hell are you talking about?” She spat as Ryan continued to smirk at her as he pointed towards Jaden lazily.

“What I’m saying is that gun that you are holding can make Jaden there a full mega.” Ryan answered as Alex’s jaw nearly dropped as she slowly turned her head towards Jaden, who wore the same expression on his face as well.

“The drawback doesn’t change though.” Ryan snorted as he continued to explain the pros and cons of the weapon that Alex was holding in her hand. “It is a one shot deal so now that means you have a choice Alex.” Ryan smirked darkly. “You can either shoot me and make me a regular or…You can shoot Jaden and make him the same size as me and be someone that will fully accept you and that pathetic bitch you run around with.” His expression unchanged as Alex glared darkly at him again.

She slightly growled under her breath as her eyes continued to dart back and forth between Ryan and Jaden; Confusion starting to plague her mind at the possibilities that would happen if Jaden was an actual sized mega; but then if he was a mega; could he stop Ryan, or would Ryan kill him like the last Mega he encountered.

Then there was the other possibility. If she shot Ryan now and he shrunk then the cities problems would be over. She would have what she always wanted. Ryan wouldn’t be able to bother her or anybody else anymore. The image of her snuffing out the regular version of Ryan entered her mind, but what about Jaden.

“Don’t forget it sweetie.” Ryan spoke up interrupting Alex’s train of thought. “We do have an audience in front of us.” He waved his arm to the side as Alex turned her head to see the regular soldiers of both Erwin’s and Richard’s army and the three giantess that stood behind them; just watching and waiting to see what would unfold.

“To think that you came here to shrink me with that prototype.” Ryan chuckled a bit, gaining Alex’s attention again. “Then what would you do huh? Crush me, eat me, end my existence right in front of the person you came here to save…What do you think he would do if you show him your dark side Alex…You know…The real you.” Ryan was playing his mind games perfectly. If anyone knew about Alex’s past it was him and what better time to bring it up then now.

Alex instantly paused as she mindlessly lowered the gun to the ground; her eyes wide open as Ryan hit a sensitive spot within her. She knew she held dark secret that only Ryan and Ava knew about, now that Ryan has mentioned it she never thought how Jaden would react if he really knew the truth.

“Don’t forget the regulars down there to Alex.” Ryan pressed on. “Are you going to crush them to if there in your way…I heard from Commander Erwin that you stomped a few soldiers recently.” Ryan shook his head sadly. “Emm...Emm…Emm. How sad Alex and here I thought you were better than that.” Ryan smirked as Commander Erwin looked up at Alex as her eyes darted down towards the regulars that stood under and around Jaden’s area.

“Yes…That’s right Sir Ryan.” Erwin spoke as he smiles darkly at the large girl who eyed him in worry. “Not only did she stomp a few flat; her friend actually tried to eat me in cold blood.” He squealed. “I barely managed to escape away with my life.” This is one is no better than the monsters that plague this city today!” He yelled as Alex looked down at him shocked that he could even come up with something like that, let alone compare her to a monster.

“Those beast think that just because they have the power they can do anything they want!” Erwin shouted. “This is why your plan is glorious Ryan!” Erwin complimented. “It even’s the odds against monsters like her and….”

“Shut the fuck up already!” Jaden shouted down towards Erwin earning a look from everybody in the room. Jaden was gritting his teeth as he glared hatefully down at Commander Erwin. “You out of all people don’t need to say another damn word, especially about Alex!” Jaden screamed as he balled up his fist; getting his second wind on trying to struggle against his binds.

“Oh…” Ryan spoke up, earning the same glare from Jaden that he gave Erwin. “And what makes you think we don’t know about what your precious Alex has done?” Ryan asked him as Alex turned her head towards Jaden, scared look on her face that practically begged him not to push on any further.

“You’re the monster here Ryan everything you did since you became a mega was nothing short of benefitting yourself.” Jaden growled. “You even go as far as using my DNA; not only to increase your army’s power, but to practically make you invincible just so you can conquer nations and soon the world; killing any and every one that’s in your way for nothing more than amusement.” Jaden finished as Ryan continued to just smirk at him. “So don’t either of you dare compare Alex to being a monster; she’s nothing like you!” Jaden shouted as Alex could only stare back at Jaden for a moment and let a soft warm smile cross her lips.

“And what about her….” Ryan was cut off.

“Don’t you dare bring Ava’s name into this either.” Jaden threatened. “I know enough about those two to know that they wouldn’t hurt a fly, let alone kill another regular.” Jaden stated as Ryan looked at him, his smirk growing darker by the second.

“Is that so?” Ryan said as he sat up a bit in his chair and turned his face towards Alex.” You didn’t tell him…Did you Alex?” Ryan asked in as in a dark cheerful tone as Alex looked back at Ryan and shook her head slowly.

“Ryan…Don’t…” Alex began, but Ryan interrupted her cries.

“Don’t what? Tell him the truth about the real you?” His turned back towards Jaden’s and was met with a cold glare from the smaller mega. “Jaden ask Alex how many times she’s killed a regular.” Ryan said as Jaden gritted his teeth.

“Stop it Ryan! That has nothing to do with him!” Alex stepped forward. “This is about here and now!” She screamed.

“Then why keep the secrets Alex!” Ryan shouted back catching her off guard. “Tell him that his belief in you and your short bitch of a friend are nothing but lies! Why don’t you tell him the truth?” Ryan exclaimed as Alex stood there in silence.

She couldn’t come up with answer as she slowly turned her head back towards Jaden and saw the look on his face. He saw her actions and knew that it had to be some truth to what Ryan was saying about her. She sighed heavily as she slowly turned her head back towards Ryan, glaring at him but with a hint of sadness in her face.

Jaden eyes followed Alex’s movement and his ears listened to her stumble over Ryan’s words. His mind raced as he listened to their conversation. “It couldn’t be true…Could it?” He mentally asked himself as he stared at Alex. “No it couldn’t be…Alex and Ava are my friends….Right? It couldn’t be true what Ryan is saying about them…Especially not Alex.” His mind was wondering as he tried to wrap his head around the concept of what Ryan was trying to tell him.

With a regretful sigh, Jaden closed his eyes for a second; reopening them to look at Alex with a serious expression. “Alex….Tell me the truth.” Jaden started startling Alex as she turned back towards him with a worried look on her face.

“What is he talking about?” Jaden asked her as Alex stood there; gun lowered to the ground and all eyes on her.

She was nervous. Her heart ached as her eyes locked on to Jaden’s. She could feel the disappointment and betrayal coming from as a reaction to what she was about to tell him.

“Jaden…I….I don’t think you…” Alex stuttered.

“Alex…Just tell me…What is Ryan talking about?” Jaden cut her off simply as Alex eyes quickly fell to the ground as Ryan smirked sinisterly at her; his mind games slowly starting to work its way around the two.

Alex stood there for a few seconds. Those seconds felt like aching hours as she knew that her secret only known by a chosen few would probably have a drastic effect on Jaden and he’d probably never want to see her again after this, hell he may not even want her to save him.

“I….” Alex took a deep breath as she picked her up and looked back sorrowfully at the hanging half mega.

“Go on Alex.” Ryan pressed. “Tell the tiny mega what he wants to hear.” He smiled as Alex didn’t even look his way as she was too busy dealing with the butterflies in her stomach to even take notice to what Ryan had just said.

“Jaden…I….I have killed regulars before…Several actually.” Alex admitted shamefully as she lowered her head. Her eyes clenched shut as she was about to admit everything; the world’s burden that rested on her shoulders. She was about to confess it all.

Jaden’s eyes nearly popped out of his head along with his jaw nearly dropping as Alex admitted to killing several humans. “Alex…Seriously…”

“Jaden….That’s not….That’s not even the bad part about it….” Alex slowly said. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she continued to talk. “All the…Regulars I’ve killed…Were…Were.” She sniffed trying to get her words together. “My past roommates.” She admitted as Jaden heart slowly began to sink as he looked at Alex as she continued to tell her story.

“My first roommate was a girl around the same age as me...” She began sobbing in-between her words.” She was a regular and we were actually friendly; but then one night…Ryan came over while she was out and….He…raped me; telling me that I couldn’t do anything about it and how weak I was …So I got mad….and he left me that way.” Alex continued to explain as the entire room listened in to Alex’s tale.

“So she came back….And she was happy…Without a care in the world…I…I was just so upset…I took that away from her….” Alex began to break down as she continued her heartfelt story. “She begged me to stop! She begged me….And I wasn’t listening…She said she would do anything and I….I just….” Tears flowed out like a water fall as Alex’s biggest guilt was shown to the world.

“Alex….” Jaden called her name slowly as she kept crying.

Commander Richards and his man felt the giantess pain as they all looked down at the floor or each other as their heart ached at what the girl was telling them.

 Erwin and half of his grouped just smirked as they felt like they had proven their point on Alex being a monster and the other giantess just stared; but the gothic style giantess didn’t wear any expression on her face at all. It was blank; no emotion appeared.

“I compared her to Ryan….And told her what I was going to do to her to end it all and I did it….I broke her emotionally, then watched her cry and tell me how she thought we were friends and then that's when I did it...I stepped on her….And she begged not to.” Alex continued on. Her tears were ongoing; her sobs never ceasing to stop. Then there were two more after that…Both of them guys and Ryan repeated the same thing and….I didn’t even crush them….Hell I fucking flushed them!’ She screamed as she admitted her sins.

Jaden was speechless. He didn’t know what to say as Alex heart was flushing out every horrible thing that she did; but he knew something was the same about her story. His eyes slowly made their way to Ryan as he sat there with his arms crossed smirking wildly as Alex heart ached completely.

“I’ve killed six regulars….Six people; who didn’t deserve anything I did to them….I can’t bring them back; no matter how much I want to. It was…It was a mistake, all because I just wanted Ryan to leave me alone….” She cried.

The good hearted humans in the room couldn’t help but shed a tear for the girl’s pain as Jaden was forced to close his eyes as tears threatened to appear in his eyes as well.

“Then…I told myself…No matter what, I wouldn’t get another roommate and that’s when…You came along,” She said as Jaden’s eyes shot up as he brought them back to look at Alex, who was now on her knees as she continued to sobbed.

“I knew I couldn’t let the same thing that happened to the others happen to someone else; so I tried to be as mean and cruel as I could, just so you would leave.” She wiped the tears away from her eyes as she slowly lifted her head up to look at Jaden specifically.

“The…The time I stepped on the first night was no accident; I did that on purpose thinking that I was out to hurt you and you would leave…The second time when I held you over the skillet threatening to fry you.” Alex pointed out. “That was just another way of me telling you get the fuck out before something happens and I can’t stop myself; then I…I felt that was a bit to cruel of me so I threw you in the fridge thinking that maybe if I left you there long enough you would yell at me and storm out.” Alex admitted as Jaden realized that all her attempts to hurt him mostly was just her way of warning him.

Something that he couldn’t pick up; but hell who in their right mind could pick up something like this.

Alex sobbed once again as she lowered her head again. “That same night Ryan called me and told me he was coming over after I tried to make up an excuse for him not to show up, because I knew what was going to happen if he did….So….So…After he told me he was going to be there I got off the phone with him and called Ava and told her to keep you until I cool off from Ryan.” Alex let out a sad pathetic laugh as she realized how her plan failed miserably.

“But we saw how good that turned out huh?” She said as she remember everything she did to Jaden that night Ava brought him back. “I’m sorry Jaden…I did a lot of horrible things to you and there’s nothing that I can say or do to make up for it.” She lowered her head to the floor and cried again.

“I just didn’t want you to be another victim of all this; this sick twisted game this bastards being playing, I really didn’t want to hurt you…I really didn’t.” Alex’s closest had been shown to one of the people that she began to care about and now she was scared that her secrets were going to change his opinion on her. She couldn’t fathom how he felt about her now. At this point she felt like she didn’t deserve any compassion; let alone his.

Jaden could only watch as Alex’s cried from all the guilt and hurt she felt everything she realized what she had done. The pain in torment from Ryan alone had driven her so far off the edge that he would use it to his advantage and get her to kill others for his own thrill and enjoyment, putting Alex in a very unstable and fragile position.

“Jaden…I’m…So…So Sorry….I…I…People are right…I am a monster.” She stated. “Me and Ava tried to kill regulars that tried to take you away; not to mention are own regulars that we had around us…We’re fucking monsters!” She screamed as couldn’t bear to look Jaden in the eyes anymore as she was expecting nothing but hate and disgust from the regular sized mega who hung in the center of the room.

“My god.” Richards said lowly as he felt for the giantess that cried her eyes out in front of them, revealing her hurtful past and opening up to reveal the skeletons in her closet.

Erwin just smirked along with Ryan and the two commandos like giantesses as they looked at Alex as she ached in emotionally pain.

“Well now…That wasn’t so hard was it?” Ryan smiled as he stood up and took a step toward Alex. “Now that you have committed to your sins; you are the monster that every regular fears, you are….”

“Shut the fuck up!” Jaden hollered as he caught the attention of every individual in the room; including Alex.

Even Ryan stopped in mid-step as Jaden sent a glare so dark that the reaper would second guest whether he should make a move or not. “Don’t you dare take another step towards her.” He threatened as he balled his fist up and began to slowly struggle against the chains that bounded him.

“Alex…” He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as he began to move his arms and wrist; causing more blood to drip down in the large pool below him. “I know you feel bad about what you did to everyone before me…” He growled as he tried to endure the pain that he was feeling as he continued to struggle against the chains.

“But believe me…You’re no monster.” He growled. “This bastard has been playing his games with you for the longest and you just finally snapped; there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s not your fault.” Suddenly the chains began to come lose as he continued to struggle.

“Jaden…Your wrist…Stop it…You’ll” Alex began.

“Shut up and listen to me!” Jaden screamed at her causing her to quiet down instantly. “ You and Ava have been the only two giantesses that have stayed with me too make sure I was ok; sure you had your reasoning for doing what you did; but look I survived and you even took steps and tried to prevent this from happening.” He continued to force the chains lose as his blood began to flow freely from his wrist.

“Honestly, you don’t know how much you and Ava have grown on me in the last few days.” He admitted himself. “I don’t know where I’d be if it wasn’t for you two and as for the ones that didn’t have the same luck as I did; you feel for them right? You acknowledge their pain and you feel for what you did right?” Jaden bit down on his lip as one of the chains that was binding his arms to the metal like cross came completely off as he broke through it with his left arm.

Alex nodded her head and wiped her tears away as Jaden continued to motivate her. “Then show them how sorry you are by taking care of Ryan; It’s his fault their gone; not yours!” Jaden screamed as Ryan looked over at him and couldn’t believe what the half mega was doing.

“You….You…How the fuck are you breaking those chains?” He shouted as he looked down at Erwin and his men. “Don’t just stand there! Shoot him!” He ordered, but his words went unheard as his soldiers and giantess were stunned by Jaden suddenly being able to take down the chains that held him up for so long; forcing him to endure so much punishment.

“I promise you if you one of you little bastard shoot at my little guy, I’ll squash all you and won’t care what happens to you.” A voice said behind Alex causing her to turn her head around to see Ava, Tasha and Crystal who was sitting on Tasha’s shoulder behind her.

“Ava….Tasha….Crystal.” Alex said slowly as she wiped a few more tears away from her eyes.

The three girls stood behind her with a smile on their face as they looked at her. “Hey girl you know I couldn’t leave Ryan all to you right?” Ava said smiling at her as she knelt down in front of Alex.

“Yea. This asshole as a lot to answer for and I didn’t want to miss out on anything.” Tasha added as Crystal nodded her head at her comment.

“Jaden’s right you know.” Ava said as she placed her right hand on Alex’s shoulder. “We’ve both done some pretty awful things in the past, but we’re not monsters.” Ava stated as Alex could only look at her best friend and just hug her as Ava wrapped her arms around the girl.

Ryan was beginning to get furious as he watched the three giantesses in front of him. He glared at them hatefully; all three of them should be dead by now and Crystal should be rotting somewhere, but yet here they were standing in front of him.

“You simple bitches just have to keep getting under my skin don’t you?” He said as Ava sent him a deadly glare of her own.

“Ryan shut up, everyone is tired of hearing you talk. In fact.” Ava said as she slowly moved Alex away from her and stood up. “I’m tired of looking at you.” She said as she cracked her knuckles in front of him, which caused him to smirk at her.

“Are you seriously saying you want to fight me little Ava.” He slightly bit his lower lip and looked at the shorter giantess of the three and continued to smirk at her. “Do you really think you could handle me? You’re kind of stepping out of league little girl.” He still stood there with his arms crossed as the two giant girls wearing the army like outfits stepped out in front of him, guarding him against Ava.

“Besides I don’t think they like the idea of you standing up to me, so you’re about to receive lesson in manners.” Ryan stated as Carol and Jay stood in front of her arms crossed as Ava could only smirk back.

“Oh really?” She said as they saw Tasha take Crystal off her shoulder and place her gently on the ground, but this time Crystal looked different or at least she had a few extra equipment added to her attire. She had two black pistols sitting on the sides of her legs and a strapped to her back that was holding a M-16 of her own.

The tiny regular walked up to Alex and looked up at her smiling, causing the giant girl to smile back down at her. “Don’t worry I’m going to go get Jaden down, just make sure you get Ryan for me.” She said as she Crystal didn’t even wait for a response from Alex as she turned towards the area that Jaden was hovering over and walked towards it, pulling the M-16 from her latch on her back and holding it like a true soldier.

Tasha stepped beside Ava and glanced at the two army sized giantesses. “Ava you take the right and I take the left.” Tasha insisted.

“Girl you don’t have to tell me twice.’ Ava responded as if she was ready for another fight. “I just want to give Ryan one good one across the jaw, but I’m sure I’ll get my chance.” She smirked as Tasha nodded her head at her response and readied herself along with the along with their opponents.

Alex continued to wipe the remaining tears away from her face as she slowly stood up, looking at the gun that she held in her hand. She thought about what Ryan was saying as she looked up at Jaden. Making Jaden a mega right now would probably help them out right now; but he told them before that he never wanted to be one a mega, let alone a tall one.

She stared at him as he was continuing to try and break the last chain that held him to the cross, but was showing that he was really starting to tire himself out. With resolve and Jaden’s words flying around in her head she stood up and pointed the gun at Ryan, glaring hatefully at him for everything that he did. Everything that he put her through , Ava through and even Tasha and Crystal.

The victims that were unfortunate enough to fall prey to his sick game for control and power. Jaden for the pain he had to endure physically and mentally; everything would end with the push of a trigger.

She let out a deep breath and aimed the gun towards Ryan while standing behind Ava and Tasha. She now had a look of confidence and determination on her face as she stood with her friends, ready to end this nightmare and save the life that Ava and her cared about.

“Any last words.” Alex said coldly as Ryan gritted his teeth as the two giantesses stood to defend him and what they knew could be the last encounter for either them….Or Ryan.

Meanwhile Erwin was still shocked that Jaden managed to break one of the chains and aimed his gun at him again, but this time Richard’s and his men aimed their guns as well, but not at Jaden.

“Make one wrong move and I’ll send bullet right through your ass.” Richards threatened as Crystal slowly made her way to the battle field and smirked down at Erwin his man.

“And don’t think the rest of your men are aiming us from the upper level either commander Erwin.” Crystal said as she pointed up, causing Erwin to look up at the other half of his men, who were touched by Alex’s story and had a change of heart. Instead of aiming their guns at Commander Richards and his group, they aimed it at their own fellow comrades who still followed Ryan after hearing everything.

“Why you…You….You.” Erwin stuttered as Richards smirked at him.

“You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will get a bullet put in you.” He finished as Erwin gritted his teeth, not knowing how they manage to turn the situation around, putting him and a few of his men on the defensive.

As everybody was beginning to take action the gothic style giantess slowly stepped into the corner of the auditorium silently unseen by everyone else as she made sure to step as light as she could. She finally hid herself from the commotion and continued to watch silently from the shadows, eying the scene carefully.

Alex’s expression didn’t change as she looked back at Jaden one last time. “Don’t worry squirt, we’re going to get you out of here.” She said to herself as she turned her head back to Ryan and the army giantesses in front of him.

With the gun pointed at Ryan and Ava and Tasha on both of her sides she smirked at Ryan. “Who’s the bitch now?”


Chapter End Notes:

Woooooooo!!!!! Now the juicy stuff everybody has been waiting for! Will come next chapter lol! Oh I am an ass, but we did learn alot and why Alex was acting the way she was at the beginning of the story. Major tie in huh? I feel like theres a few things I have edit with this chapter, but I'll get to it tomorrow or sometime soon, but I'm excited about this and decided I wasn't going to keep it from you guys. Well I hope you enjoyed it.