- Text Size +

Morning came as Gray clouds hovered over the community that was inhabited by both Giantess and Regulars.

The sun shined through Jaden’s window as he slowly opened his eyes. He heard birds chirping outside his window as he slowly turned his head and saw them fly away from a branch that they were on.

He slowly rubbed his eyes and sat up. “Oh man. “ He said to himself as he felt one of the worse headaches that he’s ever had. “What happened last night?” He asked no one in particular. “And what is up with this headache.” He groaned as he crawled out of bed and walked into the large sized, but with a regular accommodated bathroom.

He walked over to the regular sized sink and turned on both knobs to make him some warm running water.

He cupped his hands under it allowing a small puddle of water to build up before he splashed his face with it. He shook his head, trying to shake off the sleep that was still in his eyes. He looked in the mirror and didn’t notice any bruises or anything out of place on his body, but as he saw himself in the mirror, his memory recalling the night that he had with Alex.

“Oh…Yea.” He said lowly. “That happened.” He sighed as he grabbed his toothbrush that he placed in the holder the day he came in.

He turned the hot water knob off, leaving the cold water on so he could brush his teeth and to get the dry feeling out of his mouth.

After he was done he walked towards the tub, walked up the regular accommodated stairs that led to a regular sized tub sitting on the edge of the actual giant sized tub and began to run his water, so he could shower off.

It didn’t take long for Jaden to get himself cleaned up after the night he had with Alex. After he slipped his last pair of clean clothes on, considering Ava forgot them again when she came back over to help him out, he decided to see if the kitchen was free of Alex and walked towards his bedroom door.

He had on a simple Black T-Shirt last pair of b-ball shorts and a pair of freshly cleaned white socks. He approached his regular sized door and opened it, stepping outside in the living area and noticed that no one was out there.

“He sighed as he turned his head to the kitchen. “Better see if there’s anything I can eat, before she comes out and tries to devour me or something.” He thought to himself as he walked into the kitchen and flipped a light switched that was at the lowest point on the wall, where he was able to reach.

“I have to say though, these regular human additions are awesome.” He smiled as he found the stairs up to the counter. He made his way up the stairs and reached the top of the counter, but there he had encountered a problem.

“How in the hell am I supposed to reach the damn cabinets?” He exclaimed as he looked up at the large sized cabinets. “Jesus!” He exclaimed. “They have everything else, but didn’t think that a regular would get hungry?” He yelled as he threw his hands up in the air. “I mean I like to eat food to, shit!” he shouted to the heavens for no particular reason as he sat down on the counter and began to think.

After a moment he sighed. “I can’t think of anything, so I guess that means breakfast is out of the question.” He said lowly.

Suddenly he heard Alex door open as he turned his head into her direction and watched as she stepped out in the same black panties he was trapped in the night before. He saw that she still had on the Black bra to match it, but this time she had a white shirt to cover it.

While Jaden sat on the kitchen counter, Alex stood on the other side of the kitchen, on the other side of the bar like counter set up was.

She looked down at him; butterflies filled her stomach as she didn’t know how to approach him. Last night was awful for him and she knew it. A few hours after Ava had left their apartment she had woken up and spent the next few hours thinking on how to approach and talk to him, hoping that he would be willing to put the whole thing behind them and they possibly try and start over.

“….Hi.” She said sadly as she lowered eyes off his tiny body and on to the counter in front of her.

Jaden looked at her and turned his head annoyed at the fact that she would even speak to him after what she did. “Hi.” He answered back aggravated that he couldn’t make out the kitchen before she showed up.

“Umm…” Alex started has she tried to find the words to say next. “How are you feeling?” She asked him nervously had she cupped both of her hands together in front of her.

“Beat up.” He simply responded as Alex nearly kicked herself for asking such an obvious question.

She sighed and looked at Jaden as he sat on the counter, his back facing her as he sat crossed legged with his arms crossed over his chest.

She took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen where he was and continued on trying to carry on a conversation with him. “Yea, stupid question I guess….” She replied as she opened the cabinet he was sitting under and pulled out a large plate. “I kind of heard you yelling in here about not being able to reach the cabinet or something.” She changed the subject as she walked to the fridge and opened it.

He slowly turned his head towards her as she pulled out a slot at the bottom of the fridge and pulled out a large pack of bacon. ‘So what of it.” He asked kind of harshly, the tone she knew all too well, simply because it was the same tone she would give him.

“Well….” She began as she placed the bacon on the counter next to him and opened up the freezer and pulled out a large box of ego waffles. “I thought you’d be hungry, so if you want…I…Could…You know…Cook for you.” She asked shyly as one of Jaden’s eyebrows slightly raised at the gesture she was presenting.

“Cook for me…” He repeated. “The last time I asked you to cook enough for both of us I was seasoned and held over a frying skillet, so why would I ask you to cook for me now?” He responded as Alex slightly cringed as his words stung. She looked down at him. Their eyes meeting for a moment as she went back and opened the fridge, pulling out a couple of eggs.

“Ok…I deserved that” She said as she sat the eggs on the counter as well. “That was wrong of me and I shouldn’t have done that to you, I had no right.” She said sadly as she walked towards the dish washer and pulled out a pot and another skillet.

“Yea…Whatever.” Jaden replied, not believing in Alex’s words.

Alex turned her head towards Jaden and sighed. She knew it wasn’t going to be easy to talk to him now, but she felt that if she held it off, then he would just hate her so long as they lived together.

“Look, I’m not going to do anything terrible to you.” She responded. “I….I…Last night, I was just in a dark place.” She said as she turned the stove eye on.

“Yea.” He quickly responded as he glared at her. “So was I.” He said referring to her trapping him under her ass.

She sighed again. “You don’t have to worry, right now I’m just going to make sure you get something to eat and you can go back into your room and ignore me if you want to.” She stated as Jaden looked at her for a moment and turned his head away.

“Fine.” He simple answered. “I was planning on doing that anyway.” He added as Alex, understanding why he was feeling the way he was feeling, sadly nodded.

“Alright, fair enough.” She said in defeat.

The two sat in silence as Alex cooked. Jaden was in his own mind as he sat next to the giantess as she cooked their meal. True to her word, she didn’t try to harm him in any way. If anything, she gently scooted him away from the skillet as the grease from the bacon began to pop.

It was as if she didn’t want him to get hit by the grease and fry alive. “What’s her problem?” He mentally asked himself as he looked at her. “Why is she being so nice? Why now? Wasn’t she just as crazed psycho chick just yesterday?” He mentally questioned as Alex placed the waffles in a toaster oven that was next to the stove.

After 15 or 20 minutes breakfast was ready. Alex had scrambled the eggs and placed them on the plate, alongside 3 large sized waffles and four large stripes of bacon.
She picked up the plate in her left hand and looked down at Jaden, carefully extending her palm.

He continued to sit there as he looked down at her hand. The same hand that forcibily retrieved him on the last few occasions. Then he looked up at her, still glaring at her.

‘Do you mind?” She asked him sweetly. “I kind of want to eat in the living room, I mean…I know you don’t want to be in my room after what happened, so I thought….It would be better if we ate…in there.” She said as she turned her gaze away from him.

Jaden continued to stare at her and then back at her hand. He was angry, but only because he was more confused now than anything. “Why the fuck is she being so damn nice?” His mind continuously questioned as he slowly stood up, not taking his eyes off of her.

“You…You can walk in my palm if you want, I’m not going to grab you.” She said nervously as Jaden slowly made his way to her palm. He took slow steps as he made to the center of her hand.

She looked down at him and slowly lifted her palm off the counter, turning with the plate in her other hand and walked towards the living room.

It only took a few seconds, but she sat both Jaden and the plate of food on the table in front of the couch and slowly sat down. “Oh shit….I forgot.” She said as she quickly got up and went into the kitchen. Jaden looked at her as she made her way to the kitchen, open up a drawer and pull out a large fork and a small regular sized one.

She came back from the kitchen, but not before grabbing a bottle of syrup. She sat on the living room couch and handed Jaden his fork and broke off a small piece of bacon to her, but a large piece to him.

She cut up a few small pieces of waffle and eggs for him and pushed it to the side of her plate where he sat in front of. “Syrup?” She asked.

Jaden just simply nodded as she let a drop of syrup or two fall on the side of the plate, careful not to fully coat his entire breakfast in syrup.

The two sat in silence as they began to eat. 10 to 15 minutes passed as Jaden couldn’t take it anymore; he dropped his fork and glared up at Alex.

She looked back down at him as he forcibly stood up, not taking his eyes off of her. “Ok what’s your deal?” He shouted up at her. “Why are you being so fucking nice to me? First last night and now breakfast? You must have something planned for me later and your just waiting for me to let my guard down and when I do, BAM! I'm flattened under your foot or something!" He shouted. "Well is that it?” He yelled up at her.

Alex was completely caught off guard with his outburst, but knew he was just venting his anger and frustrations out at her.

She took a deep breath and chose to pick her next words carefully, but wanted to remind him of something. “First of all….” She began. “….Look, I don’t need a plan to hurt you ok.” She said softly, trying not to offend him, but to get him to understand.

Jaden growled but Alex continued before he got to say another word. “That doesn’t mean I should have though. “ She said as she put her fork down and laid her sad gaze upon Jaden. “I was a bitch last night, no…Not just last night, but since we met.” She said as a few strands of hair fell in front of her face, while the rest was tied up in a ponytail.

“Look last night….I thought about what I did and….It’s like I told you, I was in a dark place…A very dark place.” She told him as Jaden stood there and listened to her, not knowing really why, but he was. “I was angry and I have been since you got here…But none of it was at you, but someone else.” She said sadly as she turned her head away from, no longer able to look directly at him.

“Ryan.” Jaden spoke up as Alex looked at him for a second before nodding.

“Ava must have told you.” Alex responded as Jaden nodded.

“Well then…Yea. It’s Ryan my frustrations are directed at, but I took them out on you….I guess because….I don’t know…The fact that I had the power to do it, I mean, not saying that it was right of me or anything….” Alex said trying to find the right words to put her explanation in, but knew she was failing.

“I…I just…Wanted it all to stop.” She said sadly. “The torment I’m being put through happens a lot, more on a day to day basis almost.” She explained. “I just…Just…When I saw you, I saw Ryan and I…Guess I lost it.” She stated as she looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

“I stayed up half the night after Ava left and thought about how I could make it up to you, but to be honest I couldn’t think of anything.” She said a tear began to form in her eye. “I’ve been nothing but a solid bitch to you and all you wanted to do was at least try to get along with me.” She said as she placed her hands together in her lap.

Jaden still stood there with his arms crossed, looking up at her. He knew that she was being sincere about what she was saying, which made it nearly impossible for him to stay completely mad at her. Even though, he couldn’t just out right forgive her, could he?

His mind raced back to the events that happened last night. He was helpless against her; even if she wanted to right now she could break him without too much effort. But here she was, sitting on the couch trying her best to apologize to him, in hopes that he would forgive her.

If she wanted to hurt him, why would she go through all the trouble to set this up? His mind couldn’t fathom a different possibly other than she was actually sorry about what happened between the two.

Alex looked down at Jaden and took a deep breath. “Jaden…I honestly can’t do enough to make up for what happened last night, but I just wanted to apologize. I know it’s not fair for me to ask you forgive so quickly, but I just want you to know that if you’re willing to give me a second chance and that we could…Possibly start over, then I promise I’ll try to make up for everything.” She pleaded as Jaden continued to stare at her with his arms crossed.

She couldn’t read his expression. Her heart pounded as she waited for him to give her an answer. She wanted to believe that he’d forgive her, but who was she kidding? Why should he forgive her so easily after what she did to him? She was a monster last night and she showed him her dark side. Why would he want to be nice to her now?

Jaden never took his eyes off Alex. As she stumbled over her words, trying her best not offend him, while trying to apologize at the same time. It was kind of cute to him as he watched her fiddle with her fingers as she explained what happened in her own way.

He watched her as she was basically on her knees in front of the table, looking at him waiting on him to say something, anything that would stop the nerve wrecking suspense.

Jaden took a few more seconds to look at Alex and knew in his mind that he couldn’t stay mad her. If she was really willing to make it up to him somehow, then he had to be willing to give her a second chance. After all, they do technically live together.

He closed his eyes and sighed as he uncrossed his arms. He looked up at her with a darkening glare.” Alex….” He called her name as Alex waited for him to cuss her out and tell her to leave him alone.

Her heart was beating at the suspense he was putting her under. It was ready to break as she knew in her mind and in her heart she just probably threw away someone’s friendship before they had the chance to give it to her.

Suddenly his glare softens as a smile crossed his face as he waved his hand lazily at her. “Don’t worry about it.” He said as Alex jaw nearly dropped onto the table.

“Wha…What?” Alex replied not believing what she just heard. “Are you sure?” She asked him making sure she heard him right.

“Yea, it’s cool don’t worry about it. What happened, happened it’s over now” He responded as Alex looked at him with a happy, but sad smile appearing on her face.

“I…I can’t believe you…” Alex couldn’t finish her words as she gently reached out towards him. Gently wrapping her fingers around him and lifting him up to her face.

“Hey!” Jaden said surprised by her immediate actions.

Suddenly he felt a pair of lips gently press against his body and pull away as he looked up at Alex, slightly confused.

“Umm…” Was his response.

“What? Too fast?” She asked him slightly worried as Jaden just smiled up at her.

He thought about it for a moment and then shook his head. “It’s a start.” He said as she gently put him back down on the table.

Alex hasn’t felt this happy for a while now; the thought of someone not taking complete advantage of her, despite their height, when they had the chance nearly melted her.

She looked at Jaden, now with happy facial expression. “I promise, I’ll make it up to you somehow.” She said as Jaden nodded and went back to eating.

“Well you can start by giving me another piece of your bacon.” He said up to her as Alex looked down at him and smiled.

“Deal.” She replied as she broke off another small piece of her bacon and let him have it. She doubted that he would even make it to that piece, but she didn’t care.

She was just happy, happy to given the chance to start over with her roommate, no….Her new friend.



Chapter End Notes:

Let the mending begin...Come on people, who could seriously stay mad at a cute giantess pleading in front of you.