- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a really early story I started but haven't really gotten too. I'm hoping to work on it more here. I can't really say how it'll end up but we'll see as it goes on.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is just an introduction 

My name is Alex, I recently started my new school life in Japan. I took my old school's student transfer program offer because I wanted to learn more about Japan. I should have waited though, I knew little to no Japanese at all, and all I had to go on is a translator app on my Iphone. The plane ride was long and boring the in flight entertainment was several animes which I would have enjoyed if It was subbed but no of course not. Oh well I'm sure It will get better when I get to Japan.

When the flight was over I had to look for a sign that said "Hello Transfer Student" in bright red letters. The terminal was massive filled with people and it looked like something out of a Sci-fi show. I saw a teenage girl, with black hair and wearing my new school's female uniform, holding up the sign "Hello Transfer Student" well I could tell it was hand made.

"Hi I'm Alex I'm from America I'm the new transfer student." I told her.


"Kon'nichiwa Alex-chan I am Kimi Aiko I am from the high school we attend so sorry If English is bad I am learning it." Kimi said.


"Oh no it's fine." I told her knowing my Japanese couldn't be any better.

Suddenly Kimi leaned in and strapped something around my neck.

"What's this?" I asked her.

"It is a universal translator; the school bought it for you to use during your time here in Japan. All languages you will hear will be translated to English and anything you will say will be translated as well." She explained.


"Oh well that's good" I said.

Kimi then walked me out of the terminal and into a taxi. She then went on about how I will be expected to where the school's uniform, a grey over coat with a white undershirt, which I didn't mind. She also said on how I will have the same classes with her except Japanese 101 I'm on my own on that one.

"Lastly there is one more thing Alex" Kimi said after her long speech on our school.


"Yes?" I asked.


"You will be living in the girl's dorm instead of the boys all of the rooms in the boy's have been filled up." She said.


"W…Well I don't mind that at all." I said with a blush. "SCORE! It will be just me and a dorm full of cute girls that is awesome." I thought man my luck couldn't get any better.


"Well here we are." Kimi said as we look out the window to view my new home for the next year.

The building was pretty average size, it could of hold at least 15 or so people in it, we all have our own rooms so I guess I won't seeing a girls. Oh and for the record I need to say I am not a pervert. This is a natural reaction for any 15 year old to have.

The second we got in I was shocked by how many girls were actually here. They all came up to introduce themselves to me.

Hiromi- A senior REALLY hot gorgeous she seemed like she was hitting on me.


Umi- A junior she seem like she really like science she kept on examining me by looking up and down.


Mimi- Kimi's twin sister a sophomore she was full of energy she even gave me a long kiss on the cheek.


Olivia-A sophomore she was American just like me she even recognized me from Facebook as a friend.


There was also the dorm maid Yoko, she had red hair tied up in two small pig tails and was a few inches shorter than me; I am about 5'10'', she introduced her self and went back to work. Oh and I forgot to mention Kimi is a sophomore like me. After we were all introduced she excused us and lead  me up to the head teacher's quarters and told me to go in.

The second I went in it felt … ominous like I should of just ran out and went back to the airport and go home. Kimi shut the doors and I was all alone except for the women in the chair looking out her windows.

"Um h…hello." I said with some terror in my voice.


"Hello Mr. Smith I am Ms. Masami I am the head of this dorm and from now on you WILL address me as so!" She demanded.


"I'm sorry Ms. Masami." I said.


Ms. Masami got out of her chair walked up to me and examined me and looked at my translator for at least five minutes.


"Um M…Ms. Masami." I said nervously.


"Oh sorry I just had to check something, you're fine, your room will be on floor two number six on the left." She told me.

Ms. Masami then dismissed me and wished me a good school year. I thanked her then went into my room. I never felt so stressed out in my life than I did just then. When I headed down to my hall I noticed I shared the same hall way with Umi as my neighbor. I told her good night while I went to set my stuff down. 

My room was pretty average. I had a mattress, a small closet, and a desk so I could set my stuff up. I had enough room to have some decerations and maybe a small tv if I can afford it. Anyway after getting all my clothes packed and my laptop set on the desk I decided it was getting late and went to bed.

In the middle of the night I felt a slight pinch and heard what I think is a giggle from a girl. I woke up and immediately was greeted my Mimi.

"Hehe good morning Alex!" Mimi laughed as she looked down on me.

"U-um...hi Mimi..." I look up at her a bit weirded out from seeing her above me.

"It's 7 o'clock wanna get breakfast before we head to school?" She asked still weirding me out.

"Sure...give me a second and I'll come out." I tell her. Mimi then left saying she'll see me down there soon. So I got dressed and headed downstairs.

While we were eating I felt special as all the girls wanted to sit next to me but I ended up sitting next to Hiromi and Miki. Hiromi was more interested by trying to feel my crotch which made it a little awkward to eat. After breakfast we walked to school. The school was pretty big and I didn't even have classes in an entire wing of it.

My classes were Math which I had with Hiromi and Yuki. Yuki tried asking but she's imediently blocked by Hiromi who asked to have me sit next to her so I got to be sexually harrased all morning. My next class was Science with Umi and Yuki, and again Yuki missed out as Umi got to me first. Then I had Japenese 101 with Olivia so we sat next to each other and enjoyed a nice conversation that our translators didn't need to help.

After that was lunch where I got the luck of having all the girls from the dorm with me. My next classes were Home Ec with Mimi and Yuki, then our litureture class which was a two hour block with Yuki so she got to enjoy the rest of the day with me.the school most of the boys were jealous of me for living in the girl's dorm. Some hoped that I lasted longer than the last transfer students. After school Umi wanted to talk.


"Hello Alex I how are you?" Umi asked curiously.


"I'm fine Umi and you?" 


"Great um do you feel dizzy in any way?" She asked. That was bit of a weird question.


"Uh no...why?" I asked.


"Just wondering, how was school?" She asked


"Great except all the boys were wondering if I knew about how all the male transfer students were going missing."


"Oh those are just rumors started by some idiots most guys just can't handle the one month vacations, longer school days, and uniforms so they usually just leave." 


"Well my parents said I always needed some discipline"


"Hey that's good. would you like a drink?" Umi said. She was kinda forcing the conversation to change.


"Um sure Umi..."I tell her. She brings out a bottle off generic water.

I gladly accept it and take a drink. After I took my first drink my head started throbbing and I became really dizzy.

"Wow um sorry Umi but I think your water had something in it, it tasted a little bad and I'm starting to feel dizzy." I say clenching my head


"Oh it's um uh Super Excellent Vitamin Water Ultra… Edition" She said with a bit of a chuckle in her voice.


"H-hey...I'm going to go to the dorm and head off to bed..." I say as we arrive to the dorms and I walk toward my room.


"Alright good night Alex sweet dreams and see you soon." Umi said as she waved to me.

Chapter End Notes:

So I edited this chapter and took out a few girls. The girls that are gone are


Sora- A sophomore like me she was shy and glowed bright red the second she touched my hand. 


Izumi- A senior she liked sports her grip was tight and she gave me a good glare of approved before realizing.

Suzuka- A Freshmen, she was a little mad that a boy was staying in the girl's dorm.


Kaori- A senior who seemed drenched in perfume she gave me a big hug then just walked of leaving her scent on me.


Miki- A senior she gave me the cold shoulder and Mimi had to introduce us the only thing she said before leaving to her room was "I hope you fit."


Ren- A freshmen she acted like an adult she even gave me a firm handshake and referred to me as senpai.


Naomi- A sophomore she was weird she had those Neko cat ears from the internet and even purred as she went brushed against me when we first met.

Later I'll give the girls more details