- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we get to know the last main character, and the pieces begin to move into place for the grand scheme!

Well, no luck here.” Said Ryan as he emerged from the back of the decrepit suburban house. Summer raised an eyebrow, “Nothing back there either?” She asked. “Nope, the back door is boarded up too, and there’s a thick layer of dust everywhere. I don’t think anyone has used this place in months!”

Disappointed, they both walked back to the car and headed for the motel room Summer had booked online before their arrival in Blue Peak city. Summer looked out the window as Ryan drove the car through the evening traffic. The city lights started to turn on one by one, and a drizzle started. “It’s a nice town.” She remarked.

“Yeah.” Replied Ryan, looking at a patrol car on the opposite lane as it passed by. “The sort whose people are insulated from all the mess out there in the big cities.” Silence ensued for some time until Ryan suddenly asked: “Do you think I did the right thing? Becoming a private investigator I mean…”

“Of course.” Retorted Summer, “This sort of work is the only thing you can have as a job.”

“Yeah, well I mean,” Said Ryan hesitantly, “It’s a lot different than being with the force. I have no real authority here…I just wish…”

“No.” Interrupted Summer, “The police force is out of the question for you now, and you should let bygones be bygones. Besides,” She continued with a childish smile, “you’d never be able to have such a hot partner in the force, would you?”

“That’s true baby” Said Ryan with passion, feeling relieved.  

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------


Detective Tony Hobbs of the missing persons division pushed his glasses all the way up on his nose, until they left a mark on his brow, before swearing at the report on his desk for the fourth time. “This is the third report of a missing person in the past two days!” He shouted, spitting at the report, at the coffee mug next to it, and mostly at the cop who’d brought him the report. This one was for a Jeremy Larson, 32. An unemployed, good for nothing bum like many others who roamed the streets without anyone ever paying any attention to them. This one however, was going to cause even more problems for Tony.

The officer who’d brought the report laughed at the detectives expressions. “Looks like you finally have to earn your salary, Tony.”

“Oh you can go…” Shouted Tony before realizing his co-worker had shut the door and left the office. Tony didn’t know why people had suddenly started going missing, but it was trouble for him. And he didn’t like trouble. Not. One. Bit.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the town, Emilia Moore opened the glove box and took out a small cardboard box with a picture of a green soap on it. She peeled off the duct tape that had wrapped the box from all sides, and open its side, revealing two naked, miniature men. As soon as the box was opened, they darted out as fast as they could, only to find themselves falling on the front seat of what seemed like a car the size of a basketball stadium. Staggered at the sheer height of the ceiling, they realized the gigantic third person present.

 “Holy Shit!” Said the one with dark hair. “She actually did it! She shrank us Bob!”

Bob didn’t say a word. He just sat there on the soft seat, staring at the smiling giantess in front of him with his mouth half open. He began to shiver as he heard the soft voice.

“What’s the matter, Bob?” Emilia said, “You were such a smart mouth less than half an hour ago.”

Bob couldn’t believe that mountain of a woman was the little attractive girl he had complimented earlier to break the ice, and hopefully get her number.

“Look, ma’am.” Said Bob’s friend, “My friend and I, we weren’t rude to you. Even if you felt that way, we’re both very sorry. Tell her Bob…” Continued the shrunken man nervously, as he noticed the girl’s hands stretching out toward them. “TELL HER YOU’RE SORRY!” He managed to shout before being engulfed by the soft flesh of the girl’s hand from all sides.

Emilia held the two men in her fists, still unable to believe her power over them. The men were entrapped in her fists from the knees up, and she could see their tiny legs struggling. She tightened her grip, noticing the increase in the struggles of the legs. As for their upper body, the men were so compressed that they couldn’t move anything but their fingers in the girl’s firm fists. She tightened her grip even more, and as the struggles were about to stop completely, she suddenly opened her hands, smiling at the two red and exhausted bodies on her palms. She put one of the men in the ashtray of her car. He was Bob, or maybe the other guy. It was difficult for her to distinguish the two from an arm’s distance. It didn’t matter either.

“You sit there little guy.” She told the frozen figure. “Or next time I’ll crush you in my hand.”

She diverted her attention to the other man coughing on her palm. She put the cardboard box on her lap, and put the man on top of it. He lied there, still coughing and gasping for air. She then proceeded to take a tube of liquid glue from her purse, and opened it.

Wha…What are you doing?” The man finally said in a coarse voice, just as the girl’s hand landed on his lower body, pressing him on his stomach against the cardboard. The girl held his arms behind him with her index and thumb, and his entire strength wasn’t enough to match that of her soft fingers. He then felt something sticky being poured on his hands and his back. “Oh God!,” He shouted painfully, “IT HURTS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU BITCH!

Emilia didn’t heed his cries and continued to apply the glue on the man’s ankles. The man felt a cool wind blowing on his back, and with shock, realized what had happened to him. “Are you crazy? You can’t do that to someone! It’s…”

“Wrong?” Emilia added brazenly. “Well you are in no position to determine right and wrong, are you?” She said before throwing the man on the seat next to her. The man’s pain had subsided, but his wrists and ankles were itching like crazy, and he realized he couldn’t move his arms or legs. All he could do was lie there helplessly, with his face pressed against the seat. From what he heard he guessed Bob was going through the same ordeal. It wasn’t long before he suddenly felt the floor falling, much to his surprise though, it was him being raised by a soft yet gigantic index finger on his belly and another finger on his back.

Emilia held her two captives in front of her, her eyes shining with something between wild pride and extreme happiness.

“Now, we’re going to try something I’ve been wondering about for some time now.” She said in an abnormally normal voice. If not for her eyes – and their pathetic size - the shrunken man would’ve thought that they were about to try out a new Asian restaurant. But the girl’s eyes had something sinister in them. He suddenly realized that the buttons of the girl’s shirt were open, and he could see her breasts in a loosely worn pink bra.

“Since you two gentlemen were quite classy,She said with a little smile, “and also showed interested in my body…”

“He did, not me!” interjected the shrunken man hastily.

“Shut up!” Said Emilia sharply, “You’re making it harder on yourself stupid. Anyway, as I was saying, because of that, I’m going to give you a treat.”

Bob finally snapped out of the panic attack he’d experienced, just to realize he was getting closer and closer to a pair of well-shaped breasts in a pink bra. “Oh…!” he sighed louder than he’d wanted. Emilia noticed.

“Well, look who’s back among us! I thought you’d had a stroke or something.” Said Emilia, her smile beginning to widen into a laughter. Bob looked at Emilia’s thumb pressing him in his belly, and then looked back at her gigantic laughing teeth, and finally settled his eyes on her breasts, looking as confused as a man could possibly be.

Emilia couldn’t stop her burst of laughter as she put the two naked men in her bra, carefully positioning them against her pink, soft nipples. “Not sure whether to be happy or frightened, huh little guy?” She said, tightening her bra as much as possible. She could feel the two “men” being pressed as hard as possible against her nipples. She also felt a sharp object trying to piercing her left nipple. It suddenly struck her.

“Are you actually enjoying this, Bob? She said, her voice shaking slightly. “Well that makes the two of us.” She continued, as she felt her nipples getting hard pressing against the two bodies. “I happen to enjoy this more than you can imagine.” She continued as she started the ignition.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

On the east road at exactly 7:30, a navy SUV followed by a black van could be seen going toward Blue Peak city. Martin was in the SUV, and he answered his cell as soon as it began to vibrate. After he hung up, he turned to the driver and said: “No need to check out the house anymore. The private eye has already done it. It is abandoned, as expected.”

“Where do you want me to go then, boss?” The driver asked.

“We need to lay low for this one, the brass want to avoid any attention.” Martin replied, “We’ll stay at the safe house for now… until the detective finds a new lead.”

“Can’t we at least ask around?” Said a third person sitting at the back.

“Absolutely not,” Martin replied quickly, “The company must not be involved directly. We let that guy Redwood stick his nose anywhere he wants. And when he finds a lead as to her whereabouts…” Martin paused, feeling the pistol on his belt, “Then, and only then, we’ll move in to finish the job.”

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

The citizens of Blue Peak city began to go to bed to prepare for the next work day, completely oblivious to the events that were slowly taking shape in the corners of their beloved city, and the impact they’d have on their peaceful town.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

We're pretty much through the introduction. The Emilia parts are very discriptive because I plan to have a few but elaboratly depicted giantess scenes most of the time, although they will be some quick ones too!

Let me know what you think of the story so far. All reviews are welcome.