- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had some  fun with my (hopefully) future colleages, the psychologists. It is just a little joke, coming from an avid psychology student, and it is entirely Stereotypical. I mean I can't even grow a full beard =( I do smoke pipe though =D

The sexual side of the experience disappeared as soon as Bob lost control of his second erection. Having been confined in giant girl’s bra with his face pressed against her now hard pink nipple, it didn’t take long for him to develop his already tickling sensation into a full erection. The space between the bra fabric and the girl’s breast was so small that Bob couldn’t see anything but the soft flesh shoved into his face. He did feel his hard penis trying to force its way into her breast though, and the pressure it caused on his manhood, added to his intimate, all-body contact with the giant girl, made the control of his erection even more difficult. The first time his manhood exploded he could feel the warm fluid making its way down along his legs and on the flesh wall against them, and he was afraid that the giant girl to whom he was now merely an insignificance would sense it too, and get mad.

To his suprise, she reacted by a loud “Oh…!”, and Bob suddenly felt an immense pressure on his back, rubbing him hard against the breast and jerking him up and down against the nipple. The pressure was unbearable, and went on for a good 3 minutes. Bob tried to shout, tried to plead and beg the girl to stop but he was being pressed and moved up and down so hard that he only managed to take short, quick breaths whenever his face wasn’t swallowed by the soft flesh, in order to survive. He inhaled whatever oxygen there was, mixed with the smell of sweat and a faint lotion inside the left cup of the giant girl’s bra. His second erection exploded even faster, because his hard penis was not only piercing the flesh, but it was also being pushed from side to side and up and down by the movement of what he concluded was the giant hand of the giant girl rubbing him against hers breast violently for pleasure.

As the girl stopped, Bob was too exhausted to even try to shout or get her attention by anyway. It was clear to him now, as he rested his cheek on the upper curve of her nipple, covered in sweat, both his and the giant girl’s, and his juice, too exhausted to do anything and breathing heavily in the small, damp space he had. He was no insignificance to the young girl. He was a toy.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Ryan was in the bathroom of their motel room, brushing his teeth, when he heard Summer calling his name. “Whagh iss iph?” He said, his mouth full of water and tooth paste. He then saw the reflection of Summer in the mirror.

“I was running a background check on Emilia, and I found out that she actually lived here in Blue Peak city until she went to college.” She said proudly.

Running a background check, huh?” Ryan replied laughing, after he’d finished washing his mouth. She had come a long way from the history major student Ryan had seen for the first time 2 years ago. He could still remember the stressed, crying blonde whose purse was snatched from her when he was still on the force. He also remembered the beating he gave the convict, for making such an innocent girl so upset. Right after he returned her belongings, he asked her out. To his great pleasure, and amazement, she agreed.

Now she looked more like a modern Sherlock Holmes on leave, standing there in her pink pajamas, with a tablet in hand and a daring smile, talking about running background checks. “So? We’re already in Blue Peak city and there’s no sign of her.” He continued.

“Sometimes, I wonder if you really were a cop.” Summer replied with a laugh, quickly kissing Ryan before his frown could get a chance to lead to words. “We can talk to the people who knew her back then. Maybe they have another address of her, or maybe she has contacted them recently. We still have time to make it to the school.” She continued, still hugging Ryan.

“That’s my girl!” Ryan said, kissing her forehead, “so, any luck finding anyone?”

“Nope, just her high school. There must be someone there who has some information about her though.”

Well, damn. You finally managed to prove yourself useful as an assistant!” Blurted Ryan before running for shelter under the blanket as soon as Summer landed her first punch in his shoulder.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Emilia took some deep breaths to slow down her heart, and rolled down the window to let fresh, cool air in. She then checked her rear view mirror, scanning for any strange people, but there was no one there. She wondered when the BSS would catch up. They were already late, and she was sure she wasn’t followed. Unless, she thought, they had decided not to pull all their resources to find me. It was just like BSS to not directly get involved into anything. They did the same about the research lab and the project. She got out of the car, walked to the trunk and opened it. Inside there was a variety of strange equipment made from everyday items. In the ones that included a transparent container, a blue liquid was visible. Emilia grabbed two tightly sealed syringes full of the liquid, and put them in her purse.

“Well, if your employees aren’t smart enough to find me” she whispered, touching her left breast to feel the tiny person, “Then I guess I’ll have to find THEM.”

And there were only 2 people left in the entire city, who could give any information about her. She touched her right breast curiously, before getting back in the driver’s seat for the ride home.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Ryan and Summer visited Emilia’s high school. From what they gathered there, she hadn’t had any close friends in the school, nor did she get too comfortable with any of her teachers. Summer finally managed to cajole a janitor into giving her the address of the former counselor of the school who ran a private career as a therapist. Soon after, they found themselves in his office.

“It’s kind of you to see us on such short notice, doctor.” Said Summer warmly.

“Please, just call me Morgan.” He replied with a smile. He looked to be in his early forties, with dark brown hair and a thick, Freudian beard, which seemed to come with the job, and large glasses. “I understand that you’re here to ask about Emilia?”

“Yes,” Ryan replied, “we were told that you are the only one whom she got close to in the school. Do you remember her?”

“Yes, I remember her. She’s one of those people who are hard to forget.” Said Morgan, as he stood up with a briar pipe in his hand, walking toward the window next to his desk.

“Oh my God, he even has a pipe!” said Summer in a hushed voice, barely keeping herself from bursting into laughter.

“Shut up!” Said Ryan, struggling to control himself.

“As I was saying,” Continued Morgan, oblivious to the couple’s awkwardness, “She’s hard to forget. A very bright, very talented young lady. The last time I heard of her, she had got two degrees. In both chemistry AND biology.”

“So, what happened that made her seek a therapist?” Summer asked.

“I shouldn’t really say…” said Morgan, leaning against the half open window. “You said you were trying to keep her from some kind of trouble?”

“Yes, we believe a … misunderstanding has happened involving her, and we are hired by her company to help her out.” Said Summer, with pure innocence.

How can she look so innocent whenever she wants? Wondered Ryan just before his thoughts were interrupted by Morgan.

“She has a strong inferiority complex, and this has led to some character complications with her. She spent a very long time under male domination living with her very traditional stepfather. She was also under a lot of pressure from her classmates due to her small physique and late puberty.” Morgan sighed.

“Poor girl,” sighed Summer.

“So, basically she’s had it with men trying to belittle her?”

“Well, if you want to test the extent of simplicity one can be, yes!”  Said Morgan, relighting his pipe for the second time that evening.

“Any address or contact information you can give us?” asked Summer, trying to ignore Ryan’s sulking face.

“No, her stepdad went bankrupt, and she moved in with her aunt, who passed away some time ago.”

“Well, nothing else to do here.” Ryan almost shouted abruptly, as he stood up.

“One more thing. If you see her, tell her to visit me for a therapy session. She showed minute signs of sadism as a coping mechanism toward her inferiority complex, instead of using it as a motivation for achievements. As Adler said…”

“Ehm, Doc…” Called Ryan as he was opening the door.

“Yes?” replied Morgan, slightly confused.

“Your pipe needs re-lighting again….”  

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

Bob had no idea how long it had been since his imprisonment. Every muscle in his tiny body was aching because of his uncomfortable position, with only the lower part of the cup of the bra barely supporting his feet, his weight was mostly held in place by the pressure of the breast and bra on his abdomen and back. After what seemed like eternity, he felt the pressure from his back subsiding, and he soon had to close his eyes from the light.

“Oh, you’re still moving? Good. Your friend seems all used up.” A voice from above said.

Bob found himself sitting on the bra on a desk, or a table. The giant girl’s hand moved toward him, and he immediately collected himself and tried to stand up, but his legs collapsed before he could take a step.

“Relax,” scolded the giant girl, “I don’t want to grab you. Sheesh, good thing I turned you down. Some tough boyfriend you would’ve made!”  

She put down something in front of Bob on the wooden surface. Bob crawled closer, and found his friend lying motionless there.

“Oh my God! PHILIP!” Shouted Bob, crawling as fast as he could toward his best friend. “PHILIP! DO YOU HEAR ME? HEY BUDDY!?”

Some 100 feet above, by Bob’s standard, Emilia was watching the scene with childish curiosity. “Oh!” She said softly, “So YOU are Bob? I was wondering if I mistook you for your friend again. You guys look similar!”

“What the fuck did you do to him you psycho?! He’s heart isn’t beating! Oh Philip, oh Philip…”

“I would be careful about what I say if I were you, I enjoy having you around but don’t push your luck!” Scolded Emilia, looking as if she was amused. “As for your friend, my guess is that he didn’t get enough air. Looks like my other cup was tighter than the one you were in. Sorry I’m new to all this!”

“You are a psychopath!” Bob remarked blankly, trying to wipe away his tears, as he sat there next to his friend’s body.

“Well, you were interested in a psychopath, what does that make you?” replied the girl coldly, her big eyes getting serious again. She took her left converse off, and continued to take off her blue and brown teddy bear sock.  She quickly reached out and grabbed Bob before he could move a muscle, and then raised her fist to her eye level, with Bob’s upper body and head sticking out of it.

“After our little experience, I must say that I’m also considering a relationship between us, Bob.” She said slowly, her eye lids half closed as if she was concentrating, “It’s not exactly what you had in mind; yes, but trust me, you could have a far worse fate. Like the guy before you. Too bad the last mark he made on this planet was wiped away…” She glanced at her converse on the floor, then back at bob. “So, I’m going to give you some privacy to think about how you’re going to make the most of your new situation.” Her tone lost its seriousness again, as she lowered her hand and Bob so they were right on top of her other hand that was holding her teddy bear sock. Bob was too shocked to say anything, and he didn’t realize what was going on until he felt the fall into Emilia’s sock. The damp, stinky blue and brown fabric surrounded him in all sides, and he found himself sitting in the toe section of the sock, where the girl’s big toe would be when it was worn. He looked up at the girl’s face peeking through the hole.

“Oh, and one last thing.” Said the giant girl, before tying the opening of the sock, and leaving Bob in her sweat and odor for the second time that day, “I just realized you didn’t catch my name.”

Bob just stared up at the giant girl through the hole.

“It’s Aura.” Said the giant girl ever so sweetly, just before the hole was closed with a twist.   

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Remember that your reviews and comments are always welcome.

I'll try to keep up the speed with this story and write new chapters as fast as I can so the story won't "go cold" ;)