- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We have a rather long shower scene with your one and only Aura in this chapter =) Expect lots of action to follow soon! the tinies are yet to explore the unexplored, and suffer the unimaginable. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............HAH!

Morgan grabbed his coffee from the car and entered the building. The sun had begun to shine, and Blue Peak city’s early risers were going to work. He climbed the steps to his office on the second level. His receptionist had arrived sooner than him as always. “Good morning, Clara.” Said the therapist pleasantly. “Any appointments for this morning?”

“Yes.” Answered the thirty one year old woman, grabbing a piece of paper from her desk. “Someone scheduled an appointment for this morning last night. Her name is Aura, but she gave no further information about herself or her issue…”

“Well, it’s okay. I’ll get her full contact information during the interview. Thanks, Clara.” Replied Morgan before entering his office and closing the door.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Emilia had always been an early bird. She always considered sleep as a waste of time. Life is never long enough, and it seemed such a waste to spend a third of what little time one had hibernating and dreaming. Especially if one’s dreams could become reality. She approached the crumbled teddy bear sock on the corner of her bed and picked it up. As soon as the sock was in the air she noticed sudden movement on its toe section. “Oh, did I wake you up Bob?” She said sweetly to the tiny man trapped in her sock. “Well I think it’s about time you took a shower. You must be filthy…”

Inside the sock, Bob was listening to the muffled voice of Aura, his giant captor. Unlike what he’d speculated the night before, he’d slept like a baby in the giant sock despite the smell. I must’ve been so exhausted from the time I spent in her bra last night that I immediately fell asleep, he thought. Even better, he found out that the glue had lost its effectiveness, and his hands were free.

He noticed Aura yanking the knot above his head, and suddenly, bright light rushed in, followed by a giant, soft hand. He was held in place with Aura’s giant thumb on his stomach, and her index and ring fingers on his back. Just as he was lifted into the air, he noticed that Aura’s nails were polished dark red that day.

Aura held Bob at eye level. “Well hello there, stinky. Let’s take a bath together, shall we?” She retorted cheerfully as she walked toward the shower. Bob noticed the light green color of the bathroom tiles, and managed to sneak a peek at the bathroom door before his view was blocked by Aura’s dark brown hair. It was closed shut, but he managed to see a narrow space under the door. Perhaps it was wide enough for his little body to slip out?

He quickly felt the same annoying sensation he’d experienced more times that he’d liked during the past 24 hours. The sensation of a sudden fall, as if he was on a roller coaster, diving down. Aura squatted and put Bob between her feet on the tiles. “You just wait there little guy.” She said, winking. She then proceeded to take off her pink top, throwing it next to the sink, which Bob guessed must’ve been at least 60 feet from where he stood. He noticed movement to his right, and suddenly saw a giant foot hovering right above him. Aura was taking her panties off. She release her right foot from her panties, and was about to put it down and go for the next foot, but her big toe got stuck in the process, and she suddenly lost balance.

Bob immediately realized what’d happened. He also realized that standing still right under a falling giantess wasn’t the smartest idea. He began to run for his life toward the only available direction: To his right, and toward the door. I hope that bitch hits her head hard on the floor… He began to think.

 The thought hadn’t been completed yet, and he’d barely taken 5 steps toward the door, when he saw a massive white foot landing merely centimeters in front of him on the green tiles. The force of the foot was so massive, that the mere air escaping from under it knocked Bob off his feet. The sound still echoing in his ears, Bob just lay there, his view of the door now blocked.

“Shit!” cursed Emilia, reaching for the wall for support. “Did I crush you Bob?” She said curiously, raising her right foot on its side to take a look at her sole and the floor beneath it. She noticed Bob sitting an inch from her right foot. “Wow, I guess you got lucky, huh Bob? If you had been an inch farther, this would’ve been the shortest relationship I’ve ever had!” She said heartily. She then continued taking her underwear off, and throwing it on top of her top.   

Bob just sat there between her feet, looking at their movements. Every toe was bigger than him, he thought. Except, maybe, the small toe, which was really no good news. He could see all the lines covering every inch of her feet, there were so many. He wondered why he’d never paid such close attention to human skin in his life. The lines made so many different geometrical shapes, but mostly triangles, thousands of them, covering her feet. Every skin flake, the shape of every toenail, the vague scent, everything was so vivid… and terrifying at his size. Suddenly, a large drop, the size of a basketball, fell in front of him, splashing in his face on impact. It was soon followed by many others. He looked up at Aura rinsing her hair. “I’m still down here!” He said for the first time that morning.

“What?” The giant girl replied loudly, her voice resonating in the bathroom.

“I SAID I’M STILL DOWN HERE!” He shouted at the top of his voice, hoping it was loud enough. Water had come up to his ankles now, and he could hear an ominous sucking sound to his left.

“Well, you don’t expect ME to wash you, do you?” She said, looking down. Her head sheltered Bob from the unrelenting drops. But water soon began to drip from her nose and hair on Bob.

“I might get sucked in with the water if I stay here any longer…” He shouted back.

“And we wouldn’t want that?” She said, playing dumb. “Oh I’m just kidding!” She continued, laughing at Bob’s shocked expression. She then squatted again. Bob tried to ignore her giant, dark pink lady part getting open as her thighs got apart, but it was impossible. She could easily fit me in it. He thought, immediately regretting it.

Her wet hand picked him up again, this time he was in her fist from his chest down. She raised him up and began turning a small green soap in her other hand. She then opened her hand in a way so Bob was on her palm, and started rubbing her other hand on his chest. She didn’t say anything while doing all this, and she kept silent even when she was rubbing Bob’s crotch, giving him an erection. Bob just lay there, enjoying his time for the first time since his captivity. The soap had made Aura’s giant palm slip smoothly along his body almost as if he was getting an oil massage, and even better, she’d stopped humiliating him for some reason. The sound of drops hitting the tiles seemed relaxing now that he was so far away from the sinkhole, and getting all the stink off him was a welcome change. It didn’t last for long tough.

“So, now that you’re clean…You should return the favor.” Aura announced, with the slightest tinge of hesitation in her voice. “And I doubt you wouldn’t enjoy it.” She said, touching his fully erect penis with the tip of her index finger.

Bob had little time to react before feeling the fall again. Emilia lowered her hand to her crotch, with Bob still on her palm. She then closed her fingers, this time trapping his entire body in her fist. She took a step out of the shower, and sat on the edge of the toilet with bob struggling in her left fist. She opened it, quickly grabbing bob’s wet body, holding him between her thumb and her fingers in her right hand. She opened her thighs, putting her feet on the sides of the toilet, trying to ignore Bob’s curses and shouts. She felt her heart beating faster and faster as she moved her right hand closer to her pink, wet vagina.

Bob shouted as loud as he could. He cursed Aura and called her every foul name he could think of in the little time he had. Meanwhile, his eyes were fixed on the giant vagina. He’d always enjoyed the sight of one, but now it looked more like some deep sea monster to him, ready to devour its puny prey. It got closer and closer, and soon his face, his body, and his erection was in full contact with the warm, swollen organ. Aura took her thumb out of the way, holding Bob against her vagina with her four fingers. She then began to rub him up and down against her already swollen clitoris.

Bob tried to stop the violent shaking of his body with his hands, but she was rubbing him so hard that there was nothing he could do. The rubbing got more fervent by the second, and soon he felt as if the skin of his chest was peeling from the cruel punishment it was taking. One moment, his face was being rubbed against Aura’s warm, swollen clitoris, a moment later his chest was being rubbed against it, soon after his penis would do the task. The immense pressure it had to take had made him unload his juice few seconds after she had started pleasuring herself. Now, she was rubbing him all around herself so fast that he began to feel dizzy. Aura’s moaning was now louder than ever, and her fingers were moving so fast and pushing Bob so hard that he couldn’t even inflate his lungs for a breath of air. A few seconds later Aura finally stopped with one last, long sigh.

She put Bob’s motionless body down between her feet in front of the toilet, and put her index finger on his red chest. She felt it moving up and down very fast. “Looks like you’re okay.” She said in a low voice, barely audible for Bob. “I went easy on you this time, only because it was our first time.” She said, before standing up and going to the shower again.

Bob just lay there, too tired to even try to worry about the giant feet moving around him. It took him a good five minutes before he could raise his head to see what Aura was doing. She had shampoo on her head, and was humming a tune to herself. Bob noticed that her eyes were closed.

He suddenly got on his feet, thanks to the newly found motivation. Now was his chance to get the hell out, he thought to himself. Aura’s eyes were still closed, and she was now rubbing her scalp that was covered in bubbles and shampoo. Bob darted toward the door, looking back whenever he dared to see if Aura had noticed. She hadn’t. He slipped under the door with little difficulty, and found himself in the small living room. He heard the sound of water stop from behind the door, and realized he had very little time. There were 3 doors visible in the small living room, as well as an old TV set, a sofa, some drawers, and a couple of steps going up in the far corner. There were no windows. He ran toward the closest door, hoping that it was the entrance. He slipped under it and found himself, instead, in what seemed like the study. He heard the sound of a doorknob turning, and ran for the closest bookshelf, hiding under it.

“BOB!” He heard Aura calling, shivers ran through his wet and naked body. “There is absolutely NO WAY for you to get out of here, Bob…” Her voice was not angry. It wasn’t loud either. It was calm and sweet, as it’d often been, and it absolutely terrified Bob. 

 “When I come back, I expect you to be in my bedroom.” She continued from the living room. “You will be punished, yes, but I will not kill you if you surrender yourself. If not, I WILL find you, and I WILL obliterate your little ass.”

 

 

 

---------------------------

Ryan woke up to the sound of his cellphone alarm. Summer was already up, and she was on her tablet again.

“Good morning sweetie,” She said cheerfully, “I think I finally have a lead on Emilia Moore’s father.”  She’d spent the evening before on her tablet and laptop, looking for clues.

“What?!” replied Ryan, trying to fully regain his consciousness. “Oh, right. The father. So where is he?”

“It says here that he works at a supermarket three blocks away from here.”

“Right.” Said Ryan, getting up from the bed. “I’ll pay him a visit this afternoon.”

“And Ryan,” Summer called again, “Dr. Stein called. I think he was expecting some sort of progress report for the past 24 hours. It was difficult to tell him that we had made absolutely no progress…”

“You heard what that fake therapist said. She is a very smart girl. I’d be surprised if she was dumb enough to let herself be found in less than a day!”

“Yes, but we don’t even know if she’s in this city…”

“Don’t worry,” Ryan assured her, “I’m sure the father will give us our first lead.” He then continued to walk toward the bathroom.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Martin looked at the 7 members of his team. They were restless. Hiding in a small house on the edge of the city was not what they’d signed up for. They were men of action, not housewives. He knew sooner or later he’d have to give in and let them get involved. The detective seemed clueless, and Martin doubted he’d ever lead them to Emilia Moore’s location. The board had made it clear that they were not to draw any attention to themselves, but they’d also expressed their desire to finish this mess as soon as possible.

He took another look at the address he’d been given. It was Emilia’s only relative’s last known job, a supermarket. He finally made the call.

“You!” He called on one of his men. He stood up.  

“Go to the detective’s motel and keep watch. I want to know what he is doing, keep me posted, and do not under any circumstances, use your weapon unless it is absolutely necessary. We don’t want to make a scene.”

“Yes sir!”

“And you,” He pointed at another man. “Go to this address, and keep an eye out for Emilia Moore. She might be stupid enough to try and visit her daddy.”

“Got it.” The man said, following his friend out of the room.  

Martin leaned back on his chair, looking at the rest of his squad staring at him.

“What? You guys better get comfy. We won’t make a move unless our guys spot Emilia Moore.” He said harshly, ignoring his men’s groans.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please keep me informed of your thoughts through the comments, rating and -preferably- reviews. I also appreciate the high view count this story has had, considering I only started it a few days ago!

Cheers :)