- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay, I've been very busy lately. I will try to write the next chapters sooner :)

Clara had barely finished going through the first page of her newspaper when she heard a knock on the office door. She buzzed the door open, standing up to welcome the first patient of the day. “Hi!” She greeted warmly, “You must be Aura. Please, come in.”

The small girl smiled back and approached her desk. She looked young, maybe even a collage student. Clara quickly scanned her from head to toe. She was wearing blue TOMS with colorful circular patterns on them. Her jeans were ripped at the knee, and her shirt was pale blue. Her hair was brown and in a ponytail, and she was wearing little make up. Clara noticed that she was still smiling, not the kind of smile that one has out of politeness. There was something odd about her smile.

“Umm… why don’t you wait here for a minute while I’m informing the doctor that you’ve arrived?” Clara said hesitantly.

“Oh there’s no need for you to bother.” Aura said, fumbling in her purse. “You see, the doctor and I are old friends.”

“Is that so?” the puzzled receptionist replied. “How come he didn’t recognize your name then?”

“You’re a nosy little bitch, aren’t you?” The girl said sweetly, as if joking. “Damn it, where the hell is it?” She continued, ignoring Clara.

“Excuse me?!” Clara managed to say, still amazed at the girl’s strange attitude.

“Oh, there it is.” The small girl said triumphantly. Her hand had stopped fumbling in her purse, and she took it out. There was now a blue syringe in her hand.

“Wha….” Clara was about to ask, but she was soon interrupted by the darting line of blue liquid that splashed in her face.

That crazy bitch! She thought to herself, her eyes were closed and burning because of the liquid. She noticed a strange sensation in her face, it wasn’t the normal burning in her eyes. It was something worse. Her face began to itch, and soon the itching extended to the rest of her body. She felt she was being covered in something as the sensation grew sharper. She finally managed to open one eye despite the burning feeling. Everything was black, except for some distant light to her left. What happened? Did she turn off the lights? She thought to herself. She suddenly began to panic. Being in a dark room with some lunatic was the last thing she wanted that day. She darted toward the distant light, her head brushed against something and made her run even faster. The carpet felt strange to her, and she almost slipped at one point. After several steps, and as she was about to reach the light, an even more horrifying thought occurred to her. IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING! THERE WERE NO LIGHTS ON TO BEGIN WITH!

Before the shock of the thought could leave its mark in her mind, she found herself overwhelmed with what she saw next, in the light: Two giant blue TOMS in front of her, and a space so vast she had only seen the like of which in stadiums.

“Well, thanks for coming out on your own.” A soft, yet loud voice said from above. “It’s hard to find you when you are beneath a heap of clothes.”

Clara slowly looked up, seeing the same pieces of clothing she’d seen looking down a mere 5 minutes ago. Up high she saw Aura’s face looking down on her. She was still smiling.

Clara wanted to scream. She wanted to run toward Morgan’s office and beg him to give her something for her illusions. She wanted to wake up and realize that it’d all been a nightmare and she was late for work. All in all, she wanted a lot of things at that point, but all she got was a huge shadow. She looked up again, completely stunned at the situation. A gigantic grey sole was above her head, and it was coming down slowly. She noticed small dark grey marks on it here and there, and the entire sole of the shoe looked wet. It was getting closer, and she could see its rough texture in astonishing detail. She suddenly realized. Is she going to crush me? But I’m a person, not some ant! How is that possible?

Deep down she knew she had to make a move, run for the door or Morgan. She knew she had to do something, but her muscles wouldn’t obey, and all she could do was stand there, staggered, and stare at the greyish doom.

Soon she felt the rough wet surface on her face and the force knocked her down on her back. She could now feel the wet rough surface of the sole with her entire body. The force kept getting stronger gradually, and now that she was trapped beneath the foot of the small girl, even if she could, she wouldn’t be able to run away.

Aura felt the same pleasurable feeling of a lump struggling beneath her foot. This one wasn’t as energetic as the rest though. The feeling, however, was still every bit as enjoyable to her. She kept pushing her foot down, with her weight still supported by her other foot. She slowly began to divert more and more of her weight on the foot with the receptionist under it. The vague struggles soon stopped. From her experience, Aura knew this was the point where even the slightest increase in the pressure on the tiny ones would make their bodies get crushed. She paused there, and felt herself being overwhelmed with power and pleasure. She kept picturing the little woman pinned under her foot, entirely at her mercy. She hoped the receptionist knew how pathetic her situation was, dying under the foot of a small girl, her entire existence reduced to a red mark on the bottom of her shoe, cushioning her every step while gradually getting rubbed off by the enormous force of her steps.

She was still fantasizing when the sound of a door almost jumped her. She looked at the direction of the sound, and saw her old therapist peeking out of the door.

“What’s going on here?” Morgan asked, looking around the room. “Excuse me, Miss, Where is…” He suddenly paused, his eyes widened with surprise. “My God! Is that you Emilia? You have changed!”

 He stepped out of the office, still perusing the little girl with great surprise. “Wow, whe…where is Clara? Have you seen her?”

Aura suddenly felt Clara beginning to struggle beneath her foot. Luckily, her shoe had covered her entire body, but her struggles were beginning to raise her toes up. She rested her toes and arch more firmly to suppress Clara’s newly found energy, and put some more of her weight on her. She could feel that Clara was about to be squished, and she feared that Morgan might notice the crunching sound.

“Yea, she said she had to go out for a minute to buy some…thing. She said she’d be back soon though.” Aura said sweetly.

“Oh alright then, come inside, and let’s see how you’ve been since high school.”

Oh, you’d be surprised!” Aura said louder than usual, as she diverted all her weight to her foot in front of her. She felt Clara’s miniature body collapsing beneath her as she raised her other foot. A wide smile emerged on her lips, as she took another step toward Morgan. The smile widened as she took another step on her foot again and felt what was left of the receptionist still stuck beneath her shoe.

Morgan smiled back at her. He did notice a strange sound, but what was even stranger, was Emilia’s presence in his office. She’d almost shouted at him for no reason too. Anger management problems, to be sure. He thought to himself, feeling smart.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

“Damn it, there’s no way out!” Bob groaned hopelessly. He had checked around the rooms twice, and found absolutely no way for a tiny man to escape. He’d gathered that Aura lived in a basement. There were no windows in any of the rooms, and what he assumed was the entrance was at the end of five giant concrete steps, hundreds of feet above the surface. He had no way to climb even the first one, let alone the other four. He’d tried jumping, which was pathetic at his size, because at his best try, he barely managed to jump half as high as the height of the first step. He’d tried stacking items up, which was exhausting at about 3 inches tall, but he’d managed to stack two sugar cubes on top of an empty match box, and then tried to jump from the top for the ledge of the first step. Instead, he’d fallen down and hurt his back. Besides, he didn’t have anything else to stack up for the rest of the steps. He had tried all the outlets, all of which were tightly sealed. There was something like a sink in the study room but it was covered with a metal hatch, and through its openings, Bob could smell something foul, and dying in the sewers was out of the question. Dying in her bra is a better way to go, at least. He’d thought when examining the hatch.

So, Aura was right. He had no way to get out. Bob knew he had two choices left. He could either keep hiding from Aura under the furniture, or he could surrender himself and face the punishment she would decide for him. Bob looked around once again. Some sofas, a desk in one of the rooms, a bed, a coffee table and some cabinets were all the furniture in the basement. She’d surely find him if she put enough time and effort into it. Besides, there was no food of any sort on the ground, and he was already starving. Bob sighed desperately as he looked one last time around the main room. He then began to walk slowly toward the bedroom.

 

 

 

---------------------------------

Ryan visited the supermarket. The manager told him that Mr. Moore worked the evening shift, so Ryan had no choice but to go back to the motel.

“So, what should we do in the meantime?” Summer said.

“We can stay here and have fun!” Ryan said devilishly, he sat down next to summer on the bed and began kissing her shoulder.

Summer closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying Ryan’s kisses on her skin. She suddenly sprang up.

“Now is not the time, Ryan.” She said softly, trying not to hurt his feelings. “We can’t let our first case get ruined while we’re having ‘fun’.”

“What do you suggest we do?” Ryan groaned.

“Let’s check on the doctor again, maybe Emilia has visited him.”

“What? The therapist again?” Ryan said mocking. “We met him yesterday. What makes you think that Emilia has suddenly decided she needs a therapist?”

“She’s a fugitive now, Ryan.” Summer said slowly, as if talking to a child. “She must be under a lot of stress. Morgan is an old acquaintance of her so she might go to him for help. Besides, we have been asking around for her. We’ve been to her house, her school, her doctor, now her dad. Maybe she knows there are people looking for her, and that only adds to her stress.”

“Alright, alright.” Ryan said, standing up. “We’ll go visit the therapist again. This time I’m staying in the car, and make sure you get his business card so we won’t have to see him again.”

“Since you’re not there to dash out of the office this time,” Summer replied smiling, “I can talk with the nice receptionist and get some information about the doctor as well as his card.”

“Whatever.”

 

 

 

-------------------------

“So, tell me how you’ve been Emilia.” Morgan said, sitting at his desk. “I’ve been hearing good things about you.”

“Yes, I finished collage and managed to get my degrees.”

“That’s amazing!” Morgan retorted, taking his pipe out of the drawer. “So, how about your feelings? Do you still have problems in social situations?”

“I never had problems with other people, doc.” Aura said sharply as she opened her purse. “The others had problems with me.”

”Okay Emilia. Just calm down. Why don’t you take a seat?” Morgan said slowly.  

“Well, as for my ‘feelings’, I don’t have them anymore.”  She said, still standing and holding her purse. “I think I have found my right place in the world. People no longer dare to belittle me.”

“I’m glad to hear it.” Remarked Morgan, “So, you didn’t tell me why you’ve come to visit me. Or why you gave a false name to my receptionist? It was Aura, I assume?”

“Yes. I’ve decided to change my name. It’s a better name, it suits my new life better I think. And the reason I’m here…” Aura paused, taking her hand out of her purse, holding another syringe full of blue liquid. She quickly popped open the seal with her thumb and continued. “Is that I don’t think you really know what inferiority, or fear, or pain or any other feelings mean. You keep telling the words to your patients, but do you really know their meanings?”

Morgan was about to open his mouth, but she quickly pushed the plunger in, all the way, and the blue liquid splashed him in his torso and neck. Same as before, the liquid was quickly absorbed by the body, and Morgan began to shrink. His face soon disappeared in the collar of his shirt. Aura quickly checked to see if any of the liquid had got on her hand, but the syringes always worked perfectly. They never leaked, never missed, and most importantly, never let air in. Air would make the liquid evaporated at an accelerated rate, she’d found.

Aura approached the heap of clothes on the leather chair. She noticed a clueless lump moving around in the shirt. She slid her hand inside the shirt from the collar and moved it around until her finger tips touched warm skin. Suddenly the lump began moving away frantically. She managed to get hold of what she assumed was a leg, and pulled the miniature man out of the shirt. Morgan was dangling from his right leg, Aura raised her hand in front of her eyes and stood up. Morgan’s naked body was still dangling and his look was a mixture of fear and perplexity.

“So, as I was saying.” Aura said sweetly. “This time, it is ME who is going to talk to you about feelings.”

She raised her hand over her head and raised her head up. Morgan was now dangling above her pink, smiling lips. As soon as he realized what was about to happen, he began to shout. “NO, PLEASE DON”T DO IT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!”

Aura’s smile widened into a laughter. The sight of her white, shiny teeth magnified Morgan’s fear. She opened her mouth and her warm, wet breath soon engulfed Morgan. “This, dear Morgan. This feeling that you have right now, it’s called fear.”

Before Morgan could say a word, she let go of his leg. Morgan fell into her open mouth, and landed on her wet tongue. She made sure Morgan won’t slide down her throat immediately.

Morgan felt the sudden fall, and before he could react, he was face down on Aura’s warm and wet tongue. He wanted to stand up before he slid down the dark hole in front of him, but Aura’s tongue quickly went up, and pinned him to the roof of her mouth. He felt the stream of fresh, cool air coming from the direction of his feet stop, and he found himself in darkness. Her mouth was damp, and it smelled of cinnamon. The pressure of the tongue against his body was enormous, but he realized that he could move his head around. He tried to stretch his arms, his left arm was completely stuck by Aura’s tongue, and his right hand touched a hard, smooth surface. It’s…IT”S HER TEETH! He realized dreadfully.

It didn’t take more than a couple of seconds for Aura to move her tongue again, now the middle of her tongue went down, taking the shape of a bowl, while the sides of her tongue were still raised, and Morgan’s torso and head were now down in this crater. He quickly crossed his arms to make sure he had no contact with the teeth again. Then the quick, strong and rhythmic movement began. Morgan felt his body going forward and backward hard and fast, his eyes and mouth were full of saliva and he could barely breathe. She is sucking me!  He realized with terror. He was being sucked in the small girl’s mouth, sliding on her tongue while his puny body was being roughed up by the powerful muscles of her tongue. The pressure was enormous, and the surface of her tongue began to make his crotch sore. To his great amazement, his man hood had got fully erect, and was about to explode.

Aura kept sucking Morgan like a piece of hard candy. The same sensation of power she had when Clara was under her shoe had now overwhelmed her once again. I can so easily crush you in my mouth, she thought. Suddenly, she tasted semen in her mouth. Oh my God, she thought. She felt her cheeks warming up a little. She made her sucking harder and faster, the taste of semen had almost vanished by the time it came back, this time stronger. She touched her nipple, squeezing it rhythmically as she sucked Morgan and pushed her foot with the receptionist’s remains hard on the floor, moving it left and right as if she was putting out a cigarette. The sensation was good, but not nearly as good as what she’d done with Bob in the bathroom. She wondered if Bob had decided to surrender or not.

Morgan was about to faint when the sucking stopped, and he felt fresh, cold air coming from Aura’s lips. He turned back, and managed to sit up on the slippery tongue, still trying not to touch the teeth. Aura quickly lowered the side of her tongue, and Morgan slid down between her teeth and her tongue. “And this,” Morgan felt the tongue next to him go up, and he soon felt the words resonating in the mouth and in his ears. “Is how feeling inferior means.” She closed her lips again, and darkness engulfed Morgan. Aura’s tongue quickly moved and skillfully picked Morgan up. He was now on her tongue again, his wet hair brushing against the roof of her mouth. Suddenly the tip of her mouth went up, and Morgan slid down her throat, screaming.

Aura put her hand on her throat, shaking from excitement as she felt Morgan going down. She stood there for some time, trying to feel Morgan in her stomach, but there was nothing noticeable. She picked up her purse from the desk, and stepped out. One of the two people who had any information about her was now in her stomach. Good luck finding him now, she thought to herself, still smiling.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

“Tony?” the lieutenant called, opening the door to Tony’s office.

“Yes LT?” Tony replied, standing up.

“We have some guy here who claims he saw a girl just moments after that drunk man behind the bar was disappeared. Looks like he was a regular too.” The lieutenant said in a bored voice.

“A girl?” The detective said slowly. “Well I’ll interview him right away sir.”

Tony was stuck in all his missing cases. Nobody had showed up, and none of the missing people were connected except for the two friends. All that was left of them was their clothing. Perhaps this was the clue he so desperately needed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, your reviews and comments are greatly appreciated.