- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an RP transcript, and is being presented as such, expect mispellings, slight instances of improper grammer, and punctiation. This has been posted with permission from both parties involved, enjoy!

 

How to read: One character will act, and then the other will follow, things may seem to repeat, but are being told from two different perspectives, sometimes more as other characters might be involved.  Kimberly is being played by Jay, and Ally and anyone else in the RP is being played by Wilson.  We are posting this here in hopes that others will enjoy the creation, comments are appreciated.

 

A stiff, winter breeze rustles through the bare trees of the quiet, mountain town located in God-Knows-Where. There were no distinct features of this small place other than several mountains that stretched up into the sky wherever the eye could see. The small town was barely a strip of road; it was like one of those outback Australian settlements, only with chilly snow instead of red-hot sand. The whole town would barely have a population over two-hundred, yet there were a decent amount of basic necessities such as a supermarket in town, as well as a post office. All of these buildings and several, simple houses flew by the truck window as a tiny, toddler-sized woman sat in the passenger seat. Her friend was taking her somewhere else to live after the stress of looking after her got too much for him. He was donned in a thick, navy jacket, black gloves and a set of bright, red track pants. he had dirty, brown hair and his face was almost in a constant sneer as he drove through the thick snow, his eyes peering through the front windshield as if he were looking for something.

 

The entire truck-ride to this new place was several hours long and extremely exhausting as well as embarrassing for the little woman in the passenger seat; she was treated as a second class citizen, at best, if not she was ridiculed and treated like dirt. Her friend was no exception, either. It had only been a few months since she was diagnosed with the Shrinking Virus, and he was already ditching her to a strange woman who advertised online. Who knows what this woman was like? She could be anyone!

 

After a few, mere minutes the entire truck comes to a stop, the loud engine shutting off, though nothing much is seen by the blasts of snow that pound past the windows of the truck. “We’re here,” the male friend states before he pulls open his door, a brisk, freezing wind flowing into the truck.

 

Kimberly couldn’t believe it, she was going to be dumped on some stranger who had advertised on the internet.  Kimberly knew that a lot of people willing to take in the shrinking, were either weirdos, or looking to rob what remaining money their victims had left, or worse, in her case it could be some lonely idiot looking for a little sex toy…

 

Kimberly is silent for the whole trip, the argument she had with her friend before being completely one sided.  He had just simply carried her to the truck and strapped her to the seat and drove away, there was nothing he could do to stop him, and now as he got out of the truck, she knew that pleading with him would be useless.  The tiny girl looks down at her little body, her feet barely reaching past the edge of the passenger's seat, her whole body wrapped hastily in a sheet, which she pulls closer to herself and shivers as the cold air hits it.

 

“No...Don’t do this...Don’t dump me here…” She whimpers, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

 

Within an instant, the door beside the tiny Kimberly was torn open, the old wind smashing into her tiny body like icicles as a pair of warm, gloved hands wrap around her waist and hoist her out of the truck, her entire world spinning; though all she can really see is white. The sound of heavy boots in snow pound into her ears in the white background, followed by the sound of boots against concrete and then, finally, the sound of a doorbell. Faint footsteps are heard from behind the huge, wooden frame before the door is opened, revealing a small, blonde-haired woman with one of the most adorable, warm grins. “Ohhhhh! You’re heeeeeere! Hehe, I wasn’t expecting you so soon!” The perky voice says, ending in a playful giggle before the voice is heard again, “This must be little Kimberly! I’m so sorry you can’t take care of her!” She comments, taking a look at the man holding you.

 

Kimberly feels her world immediately getting warmer as her friend essentially shoves her at this new face, “Yeah, yeah, whatever, just take her, will you?” He says coldly before his gloved hands unwrap from Kimberly’s waist, some fresh, soft, small fingers wrapping around it instead. Before the new woman can even comment, she watches the man turn away, causing her to scowl in near disgust, “Ugh! Rudey!” she calls before turning back inside and shutting the door, the new, warm environment soothing Kimberly’s cold flesh.

 

The inside of the house was nothing special. There was no hallway; the front entrance opened up into the living room, which expanded into the kitchen towards the right and across the living room was a small, closed wooden door that would lead into another. There was also a flight of stairs located just before the kitchen began, which would lead up to the bathroom and bedroom. The furnishings were nothing much. There was a simple, red sofa sitting in front of a small, wooden coffee table, a lamp sitting beside the couch and, to Kimberley’s surprise, there was a tremendous, flatscreen television with a Blu-Ray player sitting beneath it which stuck out rather obviously. The only thing the little woman could see in the kitchen was a simple, wooden table, with two chairs and a child’s highchair.

 

“Noo!” Kimberly whines as she is ripped from the truck by two huge hands and carried off.  She watches the truck fade into the snowy background as her so called friend marches towards the stranger’s house.  This is really happening… The girl thought as she began to cry, he is really abandoning me here… She continues to sulk as a doorbell rings.  She twists herself around to see the blonde open the door and has to look down from her lofty perch at the blonde girl, whose youthful appearance made her question the woman’s age.  

 

“He can take care of me! He’s just an asshole!” Kimberly squirms within her friend’s grasp, only to be shoved at this new woman.  Kimberly reaches an arm out as she watches her friend simply walk away.  “No! Don’t leave me here!” She screeches as the world shifts.  Suddenly she is inside and the door is closing, a sense of finality rushing through her as the sound causes her to jump.  Her crying slows to a whimper as she scans the house, the warmth washing over her body as she hands limply in the the stranger’s arms.

 

“Ughhh… Put me down please…I don’t like being carried…” Kimberly complains, her voice hoarse from crying.

 

The hug, new face actually gives the tiny Kimberly a polite smile and the little woman feels her world shifting again, her feet almost immediately sinking into the soft, red carpet. “Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie! I didn’t know,” She coos happily before kneeling down, on one knee, to observe the toddler-sized woman she is going to look after.

 

A pair of large, blue eyes peer into Kimberly’s, blinking a few times before the woman’s near-tire-sized face smiles warmly, letting out a small giggle, “Aw, you’re a cutie! What’s your name? I’m Ally!” She says happily, her shining, white teeth glaring in the manufactured light.

 

To Kimberly’s surprised she is actually placed down, her tiny, frozen feet landing into the soft carpet.  She grips the messy sheet around herself and backs a few steps away from the ten foot tall blonde as she collapses to one knee, still slightly taller than Kimberley, even on her knee.  Kimberly looks around frantically, as if she were looking for a place to run and hide, but Ally’s body seems almost impossible to get around, her arms long enough to grab at her no matter what direction she’d bolt off into.

 

Kimberly grits her teeth and backs unknowingly into the door, jumping when she feels the cold hard metal against her backside. “Kimberly…” The girl begins to hyperventilate.  “Please don’t ship me to Japan or something…” The girl whimpers.  

 

The giant woman’s giggle rumbles in Kimberly’s ears as the giant lips part, a loud guffaw being emitted from inside. “JAPAN!? Haha! Ohhhh, you’re a funny one, Kimberly!” Ally giggles playfully, her titanic finger the size of a large sausage pressing into the little woman’s chest in a playful fashion. “No! I look after all of my littles! O-oh! In fact…” She says, trailing off for a moment, her large body moving outside of Kimberly’s vision in the blink of an eye, her loud footsteps trailing into the kitchen. Within an instant, she reappears in front of the little woman as fast as she disappeared. “Now, I want you to be nice…” her smooth voice calls down, her huge fist coming down into Kimberly’s vision.

 

The huge, sausage-like fingers slowly open to reveal a tiny, little man, about the size of a mouse in her palm. The little guy looks up at Kimberly in awe, his tiny frame trembling before the new face. “This is Johnny! I’m taking care of him, too!” Ally says proudly, her huge smile glaring in the light again. The tiny man’s face looks right into Kimberly’s eyes, and the woman could instantly see the fear, shock and terror that lay behind them.

 

Once Ally leaves the room, Kimberly turns around and stands on her tip toes, grunting and reaching one hand up towards the door knob, the other trying to hold the sheet onto her little body, and doing so poorly.  Her tiny fingers just brush the bottom of the doorknob as she frantically stretches.  She gasps and quickly turns back around as Ally’s footsteps approach.  Kimberly plasters her back against the door as a huge hand comes down before her, opening.  The tiny girl gasps as she sees something wriggling on the now open palm, realizing instantly what it was.

 

She leans in close, blinking her bloodshot eyes, returning the same look of terror to the tiny man as she steals glances up at Ally, as if to say ‘Are you kidding?’

“He looks...scared…” The tiny woman squeaks, backing away once again.  “Why does he looks so afraid?” She whimpers.  “What have you done to him?”

 

Ally’s left hand gently tucks up against her light-blue dress which appeared as if it was hastily thrown on; the right strap wasn’t even draped over her shoulder. She let’s out a small giggle at the curious flurry of questions thrown at her and shakes her head, “I’ve been giving him lots of food and attention! I think he’s just a little frightened of a new face, is all!” She explains, tilting her head to the left slightly as she looks down at the tiny, frightened man. “He is only small, after all! You’re still big enough to squish him! That’s it, right Johnny?” Her voice asks, her eyes fixating on the tiny, naked man in her palm. Johnny instantly looked up at the gargantuan giantess and nodded hastily.

 

The large Ally smiled down at the little man in her palm as he nodded, her tremendous fingers coiling around him like giant pythons once more, directing her attention to Kimberly once more, “I hope you’ll play nice with him! He’s been through a lot… He was taller than me before he came here!” She explains, letting out another giggle as she pushes her body upwards, standing up straight once more, her large shadow casting over you. She tilts her head, a little confused, “Hey, why are you over near the door, Kimmy?”.

 

Kimberly looks upward, a huge column of blue stretching into the sky, the girl’s giggles loud and powerful in her little ears.  One of the things she never got used to is the way everything sounded different, as if it were deeper, bassier, and amplified all at the same time, as if the soundwaves grew more as she dwindled, which she deduced was the only explanation.

 

“He certainly is…” Kimberly sniffles, wiping her face and looking down at the tiny man.  Kimberly’s fascination with the creature begins to override her fear, she had never seen a little man before.  “I don’t want to squish anyone, don’t worry.” She laughs a bit nervously, dismissing the idea as off the wall, who would want to squish an actual, living breathing person, that’d just be cruel…

 

Kimberly looks behind her after Johnny is smothered between Ally’s fingers once more, the thought of how helpless the man was sent cold chills up the girl’s spine.  Would she be in that hand soon?

 

“What?” She asks, turning back towards Ally.  “This is...where you put me down? Why?” She asks confusedly.

 

The large woman in front of Kimberly blinks, a little confused as she turns and looks back at where she remembers placing her down, and then back at the little woman. She gives a very skeptical look for a few seconds, her eyes squinting and lower lip jutting out suspiciously, though she then forms a small smile and giggles nonchalantly, “Oh, silly me, then!” She giggles before quickly walking back into the kitchen, a spring in her step as her feet pounded against the carpet, almost making the room quake.

 

Like before, she reappears as fast as she disappears and stands in front of the tiny woman once more, a large grin on her face, “Did you want to see the house? You will be living here for a long time, you know!” She informs, a small giggle escaping from between her lips, her long, blonde hair draped over part of her face like a curtain as she talks.

 

Kimberly’s heart stops as the amazonian girl’s expression changes to suspicion, and something else that Kimberly cannot quite place.  Whatever it was, it made Kimberly highly uncomfortable, and she shrugs her shoulders and fidgets nervously.  Kimberly’s heart resumes its normal rythm as Ally blames herself and walks away, instantly returning and standing over Kimberly once more.

 

Kimberly looks up and nods her head up and down dumbly, it was hard to go against anything this massive woman said, her natural instinct to obey someone of her stature kicking in.  She had learned from her time with her friend, that disagreements usually did not work out within her favour, and she had adapted by going along with whatever he told her to do.  Thankfully it was nothing too horrible.

 

“Sure…” She says, her heart dropping as she is informed she will live here for a long time.  There had to be something better, maybe she could get in touch with her parents, who were on the west coast, maybe after they found out what happened to her they’d take her in and care for her, and at least she could be with her family, instead of this awkward giant stranger.

 

Kimberly steps forward, expectantly.  

 

“Um…” She squeaks timidly.

 

“Would it be possible for me to call my parents?”

 

Ally smiles widely as the little woman agrees to look around the house but, upon hearing the question Kimberly asks, she freezes and scowls at her, seemingly as if she knew why the woman would want to call them for. She folds her arms sternly, her frowning eyes piercing the tiny woman as they look down, “What for?” She asks, her voice turning cold and rather harsh, the sound of her soft, thin fingers hitting her arms in rhythm impatiently, her right foot tapping on the floor as if she were this little woman’s mother. “I don’t usually let my little friends make calls because they usually want a long-distance one, which I can’t pay for,” she explains, her lips sneering at Kimberly as she explained herself.

 

Kimberly is a bit taken back as Ally’s huge foot begins slamming onto the carpet, causing the little girl to look down, and then quickly upwards.  Her tiny heart begins to race, and her suspicion grows as the giant blonde takes a defensive stance.  

 

“They don’t even know what happened to me, we didn’t really get along very well, but I am sure once they learn what is going on, they’ll want me to go home, I’m sure they’ll pay your phone bill for the entire month if you just let me call them.” The girl stammers, tripping over a few of her words, The giant girl’s demeanor making her feel foolish for even pushing the issue.

 

“Please? No offense, but I don’t even know you, and that jack-ass simply dumped me here…”

 

Ally’s right eyebrow raises itself up as the tiny woman continues on, pushing the idea of a phone call. Ally’s sneer grows a little stronger and she purposely digs her bare toes into the soft, red carpet below, her pink-painted toenails penetrating the carpet like a hot knife through butter. She remained silent for a short while but, after a few seconds she shook her head, “Fine… Against my better judgement, go ahead. The phone is in the kitchen,” She says before walking over to the large sofa, her petite frame flopping into it somewhat melodramatically, “I’ll be here, waiting…” She adds.

 

Kimberly lets out a relieved sigh as the giant blonde relents.  Her heart begins to pump a bit faster as the girl plops herself down on the couch, directing her towards the kitchen.  “Thank you! I really appreciate it!” The girl says, a genuine tone of gratefulness in her tiny voice.  Kimberly tugs the sheet a bit tighter around her body and begins to walk towards the kitchen.  When she enters the kitchen she looks around everywhere, turning her head in search of a phone.

 

As the little Kimberly searches for the phone, a tiny, little voice calls out in a somewhat desperate manner. It is unintelligible to her, but the tone of fright and desperation hits her ears. Among the kitchen there are several countertops; one of which is a stove along with an oven and another is a plain, white dishwasher. There are several knives, pots and pans hanging from hooks protruding out of the wall and there are several, wooden cupboards hanging high up on the wall. There is a fridge laying in the far, southern corner and, beside it, on the countertop, is a small, metal cage suited for a mouse or some other kind of vermin. From within, these are where the tiny cried came from, growing a little louder.

 

Kimberly turns her head towards the cage on the countertop, not having spotted a phone anywhere.  She becomes transfixed on the cage, the desperate little pleas fluttering into her ears.  Kimberly can only hear her breath in her own ears, and the beating of her heart as she approaches the cage, trapped in tunnel vision as the counter looms over her, the cage just above her tiny head.  She stops in front of the cage, and stands on her tippy toes, hoping to look inside, or hear what she assumed Johnny was trying to say to her.  The pleas sent a shiver up her spine, they sounded pretty desperate…

 

As Kimberly stepped closer to the cage, the tiny words of the man trapped inside slightly became audible to her, though he appeared to me in mid-sentence when she arrived, “...Phone. You can’t call them, or she’ll make you regret it…” his tiny words called from within the cage, followed by a small whimper. Then, for a few seconds, there was nothing. The tiny man had watched Kimberly come over, but she hadn’t peaked over the countertop. He simply assumed she wasn’t big enough to see him. “Can you hear me? Oh god, I hope you can…” He says, his voice nearly trembling as he bites his lower lip.

 

Kimberly was in fact, too short to see into the cage, her free hand plastered against a cabinet door as she grunts, trying to peer inside.  “Yes..” She says in a hushed tone.  “Shhh… It’s ok, I’ll get us both out of here.” She whispered.  Kimberly looks around frantically for a phone.  “Where’s the phone, where’s the phone?” She whispers more to herself than the tiny man trapped in a cage.  The fact that she kept him in a cage alone, made Kimberly want out more than anything else.  

 

“Just hang tight…” She whispers to the tiny man as she steps away from the cage, walking towards a kitchen chair and grunting as she climbed it.  With her new vantage point, she scans the kitchen further.

 

The little man smiles when he hears the hushed voice return from below the counter, his body relaxing a little as he is spoken to with respect. “Y-yes, please… PLEEEEASE get me out of here! You have no idea what she’s done to me… A-and…” His voice began to tremble again as he began to notice Kimberly walking away, his face falling, “H-hey! No! Don’t call! It’ll just make her mad!” He explains as he watches the bigger Kimberly clamber onto a chair.

 

With the new vantage point, Kimberly could see nearly everything in the kitchen, though the only new sights were the sink piled up with dirty dishes and the phone, which laid near Johnny’s cage, only a few mere feet away. The little man in his cage looked over at the dark device and gulped hard, “Trust me… You call someone and you’ll get hurt, one way or another…” he comments, his tears welling up with tears as he seems to reminisce…

 

Kimberly’s heart sinks as she spots the phone in the one space she cannot reach, atop the counter near Johnny’s cage.  She sighs and climbs down from the chair.  There was only one way to get at it, and she was too embarrassed to ask for Ally’s help.  Slowly and carefully the girl climbs down from the chair, and begins to push it towards the countertop.  Not even hearing the little squeaks of the trapped man.

 

Johnny watches on in awe as the huge woman seems to push the chair across the kitchen tiles; a feat he hadn’t performed in quite some time. Though, as Kimberly pushes the chair across the room, the almost disgruntled voice of Ally calls from the next room, “Hey! Everything alright in there?” It calls, causing the little man in the cage to shrink back,

“Oh GOD! Stop! STOP! Or she’ll come in!” He begs, his tiny legs beginning to tremble uncontrollably as the loud squeaks of the chair echo throughout the house.

 

Kimberly’s heart races as she pushes the chair closer and closer to the counter, Ally’s massive voice calling from the other room.  She stops the chair next to the counter and begins to quickly and recklessly climb on top of it.  Settling on her knees she reaches for the phone and begins to hastily dial it.  “Yeah! It’s OK! Johnny was just telling me how much he loves it here!” Kimberly calls back, her voice cracking slightly as the now loose sheet slumps down against her chest, revealing her tiny cleavage to the man in the cage.  She finishes dialing and frantically puts the phone to her ear, waiting for a ring.

 

Johnny bites his lower lip as the mass amount of cleavage is presented to him, and his eyes seem to stare at it involuntarily, “Yes! That should keep her out of here!” He says quietly, gulping nervously.

 

As Kimberly waits for the ringing to come through on the phone, a tiny squeak from Johnny’s cage is heard, followed by some sort of rustling sound, then silence; that is, until the phone begins to ring. With every ring, Kimberly’s heart seem to sink further and further… Five rings… Six rings… Then Seven… Then finally her parent’s answering machine picked up, playing the typical message of not being at home and to leave a message after the beep.

 

Kimberly looks down at her chest when she feels a draft, and then quickly into the cage, blushing and covering up her chest with her free hand.  She waits for ring after ring, figuring that they must both be working.  When the answering machine comes on, her eyes well up with tears.  

 

After the beep, Kimberly gushes.

 

“Mom...if you’re there please pick up! Mom…” She whimpers into the phone.

 

“I have the syndrome, and Tim dumped me at some girl’s house, I don’t know where I am, but I need to come home…” She tries to compose herself as her voice quivers into the phone.  “You can reach me at this number, the girl’s name is Ally, please call back, please? OK?” She says into the mouthpiece before slowly hanging up the phone.  Kimberly has a bit of piece of mind after the call, at least her family had a phone number, though she knew by law, that once a tiny person came into someone’s possession, they pretty much belonged to that person.  If Ally chose not to let her leave, she would legally be trapped here…  She sniffles and looks down at the cage, realizing that for Johnny to be so terrified, Ally must not be what she seemed.

 

“Just hang tight...They’ll call back…” Kimberly whimpers, unsure of her own words as she climbs down off of the chair and heads back into the living room.

 

As Kimberley turned to walk back into the living room, she is instantly met with the sight of Ally standing in the doorway, leaning on the wooden frame of the open portal with a small smile on her face, “Aw… Nobody home, huh?” She giggled playfully before thrusting her body forward somewhat, making herself stand perfectly upright off her own accord. “Don’t worry, sweetie, you’ll be safe here with me, even if they don’t answer!” She says warmly, giving the tiny Kimberly a small smile. “Now, why don’t you head on upstairs and wait for me? I need to feed Johnny, it’s getting onto lunchtime, after all!” She giggles happily, her gargantuan body brushing past the tiny eyes of Kimberly within an instant, the sound of cupboards opening and closing hastily following.

Kimbery is a bit suprised to see Ally in the doorway, giggling about no one in her house answering her call.  How long had she been listening?  When she is told to go upstairs, resentment begins to well up within her, she was being ordered around and she didn’t like it.

 

“Sure…” She relents as she begins to pad off towards the living room.  When she enters the doorframe, she looks back and up over her shoulder.  “They’ll call back…” She says, conviction in her voice. “They both work…” She says, trying to convince herself more than Ally.  She walks into the living room and climbs up the steps, looking around as she does so.  She wasn’t sure where she was supposed to be upstairs, but she was sure Ally had some kind of bedroom or something for her “little guests.”

 

As the little Kimberly began to trod upstairs, Ally looked back to make sure she was completely gone from the room and gave a small sneer. “No-one leaves me… My little babies stay here…” She says to herself before hastily marching over to the phone, reaching for the reception cord behind it and unplugging it with great force. Within seconds of unplugging it, her eyes fixate on the cage and her thin, slender fingers pointed at it aggressively, “Not a word, or else you’ll get double the usual punishment, mister!” She says forcefully before leaving the kitchen.

 

Within the brief period Ally was downstairs, Kimberly was given a small window to explore. The entire upstairs was a small hallway with three rooms that branched off from it; one was to the bathroom, one was to a simple, plain bedroom with basic furnishings and the last was to a room that was thoroughly decorated with posters, paintings and all sorts of different, eclectic pieces of furniture. Though, soon Kimberly hears the tremendous footsteps of Ally coming up the stairs, followed by her voice, “Hey! I’m heeeeeeere! I hope you haven’t started without me, sweetie!” She calls, her huge feet meeting the last, wooden step.

 

The huge girl smiled down at Kimberly, the little girl having to tilt her head all the way up just to see her face. “It’s not much, but this is the bathroom!” She states happily, pointing her thin, index finger into the white-tiled room, which was quite small. It had a toilet, a sink and a shower; very basic. “Aaaaand… Oh, that’s about it, really!” She giggles, tilting her head rather cutely to the left. “But that’s my room over there!” She comments, her fingers directing the little woman to the heavily decorated room to the left, “And this is where my bigger shrinkees sleep!” She adds, pointing to the much simpler room across the hall.

 

Kimberly looks around and then towards the stairs as Ally’s huge body rises up from below, her huge feet planting into the hardwood as she towers over Kimberly.  Kimberly looks upwards, in a daze.  The more time that dragged out in the house, the more likely it seemed that she would never be leaving it.  She follows Ally’s tour, swiveling her little head to take in the top floor of the house.  

 

“And...the smaller Shrinkees, you just tuck them in a cage...by the fridge…” Kimberly stammers, fear in her voice.

 

Ally simply lets out a small giggle, tilting her head again at Kimberly’s comment, “Oh, I keep Johnny there for his own safety! I certainly don’t want to accidentally step on him!” She explains, shooting the tiny woman a hearty smile. As the giant woman smiles, Kimberly begins to feel woozy and the whole world seems to spin drastically… She knew what was coming. Her entire body began to squeeze against itself and a flurry of colours flew past her eyes as her body began to shrink, the sheet she was clad in slowly dropping down past her ankles as she shoots down again, her tiny stature becoming another six inches smaller. Ally gasps as she watches it all before her, the giantesses’ large, slender fingers wrapping around Kimberly’s waist. “Oh no! are you okay, sweetie?!”

 

As if the universe was punishing little Kimberly for her comment, the world begins to spin.  “No..” She whines groggily as the sheet billows out around her.  Her whole body becomes slack as her vision is clouded with the familiar colours of her shrinking.  When she feels Ally’s massive fingers wrapping around her waist, she leans weakly into them, strangely grateful that the woman is there so that she did not collapse onto the floor, as she usually did.

 

“No…” She pants.  “Not again…” She gasps for air as her body leans against Ally’s massive forearm.

 

Kimberly feels her entire world being lifted once more after the shock of shrinking again, her even smaller body feeling as if it was dangling in mid air. Her vision is still very blurred and she can only make out the basic outlines of the objects around her, though, within a few seconds she feels a rather soft warmth all around her, the huge, tire-sized face of Ally hovering above her. She hears the giant woman speak, though a lot of it seems to be muffled. “...Some rest… In the morning…” Is all the tiny woman hears before she feels her chest being somewhat constricted by something, though it feels soft and oddly warm and her head rests on something almost equally soft and fluffy. The last thing Kimberly sees as a large, blue, hazy figure walk over to the door, exit and shutting the door behind it, leaving it open a small crack.

 

The tiny girl moans miserably as she is picked up, and squirms as something soft and warm smothers her chest, practically immobilizing her.  She can see Ally heading towards the doorway, which seemed impossibly far away from the girl as she realizes she had just been tucked in, really tightly…  

 

“Ugh..no…” She whimpers weakly as her fogged brain tried to focus on the situation.  Kimberly’s eyes flutter closed as she fights sleep, but it overtakes her, a deep, murky blackness surrounding her as she loses consciousness.