- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's in complete but I wanted it out there for now.

 

/////////// Astridzilla \\

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1: encounter with the Macro Valkyrie

 

 

                                                                       

 

7:00 am march 17, 2098,   Friday

A giant girl (AKA a giantess), with a ~19 year old appearance, arose 79 miles out at sea. The girl encountered an UMN (United Misogynist Navy) navel defense fleet that had passing over her when she emerged. They knew she was coming and they wanted her out of their way. They knew where she was headed and why, ironically, she didn’t even know this information. A few of the ship happened to be above her head as she emerged out of the water. Everyone aboard the ship had seen a pair of cat like ears emerge from the water. The tip of her right ear easily pierced through one of the ships. The vassal fell off of her head as she continued to rise caring noting for the ships struck by her head (which were about three). The Capitan of one the lead battleships watched as this girl killed of his ships with ease. She rose to her full height finally looking around seeing about two dozen ships. Men on board looked up at the goddess seeing this is what their training didn’t elaborate on. They didn’t know if she was impervious to ‘huminaware’, (hu-min-na-ware: n. incompetent devices, usually made by humans, which have no effect on greater beings, e.g. giantesses, goddesses, Valkyries, etc.) weather to use surface to surface, surface to air, air to air, etc, or even a weak spot. Every ship within range turned their guns, batteries, and missiles locked on to her.

“Sir,” asked a firing officer.

“Orders?”

“FIRE, ALL WEAPONS NOW, DAMMIT.” And with that sea darts, SAM’s,  went fired from their silos and turrents. She smiled at the display of fireworks they were giving her. She wanted to know how they made the fireworks, so she reached down and grabbed a hapless ship near her. It had at least of 1,500 civilian and military personnel on board. She lifted it up to her face and seen people falling over, they were either committing suicide or fell because the angle she was holding it at (which was +/- a ninety degree angle) it’s kinda hard tell which one their doing. She thought the ship was falling apart, so she decided to tighten her grip. Wrong action Astrid :(. The ship exploded in her hand like a grenade, eradicating (killing) everyone left, on board. Hey, wait that’s good :D. Two things happened after that. One; she was shocked as (a monk going to) hell that her toy ship was destroyed already. She fell back on an aircraft carrier and two Red Cross ships were sunk when her arms landed upon them. She stood back oblivious to the destruction she just caused. The Rest of the ships ceased fire knowing it was useless, now that the red cross ships they were escorting were destroyed. She looked at the ships and strode over to the nearest one and placed her hand over it didn’t move or fire. Everyone on board began to jump off and try to swim to the nearest ship that they thought she wouldn’t destroy.

“Hmmm, they’re broken I guess,” she said to herself aloud. The UMN thought she would leave but on that note she pushed her palm down on the ship sinking. After a few seconds she closed her fist upon the ship causing it to explode under water. She smiled and looked at the next ship that she noticed drifted a little. She picked this one up and held it properly, this time. She looked at it and smiled. She brought the ship to her mouth and bite half of it seeing how it tasted then she ate the rest, since she liked how it tasted. She ended up destroying the entire fleet, in many elaborate ways. The name of this girl was (and still is) Astrid. She advanced toward the shore of Echo City. She encountered a large luxury cruise liner. She was so tall that the water level was to her mid thigh section. The occupants of the ship looked up at her in fear. Astrid looked down thoughtfully at the innocent people on board the ship.

    'Damn, I haven't eaten since I went into my 'Catnap'. I knew I should have at least had a snack before I departed from GTS Island!' she thought to herself trying to make a life and death decision (for them). People looked up at her with amazement now instead of fear now, they had adapted to their ancient goddess (If you read GTS, then you would know what I’m talking about).

    'Either I eat them, or I can wait to find another food source and spare them. Damn, I'm so hungry though.' She came closer to the ship.

    'The least I can do is tell them,' she looked at them solemnly.

    "I'm sorry everyone, but I'm about to eat you. I can't wait any longer, please forgive me," she didn't want to, but she had needs that had to be met. She grasped the bottom of the liner and easily lifted it out the water. She lifted it above her head and ripped off the front of the ship then dropping it into the ocean. She saw people in the cabins trying to help people from falling out. Few people were in that area of the ship but the ones that didn’t drown (which were only 13 people) would have a long ways to swim. She tilted her head back and dropped them into her mouth. They screamed as they fell into her mouth, flying past her white teeth. People poured out of the cabins and into her mouth. She swallowed them whole without chewing (It was her way of being nice). She had a mouthful of tiny people when she swallowed them. She felt the horde of people flowing through her throat. She devoured almost everyone on the decks. She looked in the semi-empty ship and decided just to leave it alone, then she seen a ship 3X’s larger then the one she just ate. Astrid felt as if something in her brain then it felt as if she lost her consciousness.  An evil smirk suddenly speared itself across Astrid's face. She then held the ship in one hand, pulled it back, and threw the ship hitting the other one exploding. No survivors would be left in moment’s time. Oil burned on top of the water. She smiled as she heard cries of people burning to death. . Then she came to her senses and stopped smiling.    

    'What did I just do?' she asked herself. She continued walking thinking about her last meal wondering why she did it.

    'They were only food Astrid, so there's no wrong in it, right?' She asked herself for comfort

    'No, you could have forsaken them. There's no excuse for what you did Astrid, NONE!' she responded to her question angrily. Astrid didn’t even want to bring up the boat toss, she was afraid of how 'SHE' (herself) might respond. She continued toward a wall of fog. She walked through the wall of fog, looked down and seen a large wide 3-deck suspension bridge packed with vehicles and people in the daily commute. Most people had got out their vehicle if they hadn’t already and looked up at the 100 story tall giantess. She had mistaken it for a bench. She wanted to have a seat. She turned around and stopped. People gazed at the back of her black Brazilian bikini. Her tail floated over the bridge for a minute. Slowly she brought her ass closer to the bridge no one had any where to go accept for over the bridge. Her gigantic ass shadowed a large section of the bridge and people underneath her ass looked up and stared at it as it came so close enough to touch her ass or bikini (Depending on where your at, and she smelled good too). Then she sat in the center of the bridge crushing all three decks killing everyone underneath her. She placed her hands by her sides on the bridge also. People screamed as her hand was over them before she crushed them. She placed her long beautiful fingers down first then which penetrated all three decks of hapless people. Then her palms also crushed a large toll of people, her hands sunk to the bottom of the bridge. If you had a view from underneath you note a large butt print with two hand prints perpendicular. If the bridge collapsed it would cause a chain reaction, which would mean the entire bridge with about a mile inland would collapse with everyone on it (This would kill about +/- 1million people). She was oblivious to the death she was causing. She crossed her legs and looked at them to see she wasn't wet.

    "Wow, good thing Leonora coated me with an Aqua coat. I can't get wet at all thanks to this spell, and water can’t get into my mules at all either!" she said to herself honestly feeling no water at all in her mules. She turned to look at her hand but noticed her hand had a red outlining. Then she noticed little dots on the bridge, furthermore these dots were accompanied by screaming, and they were moving at that! She then noticed she crushed people beneath her hands and ass. She tried to get up but this caused a chain reaction making the entire bridge collapse, and just like I wrote earlier, 1 mile inland on both sides of the bridge fell into the water, buildings, and homes all fell. She fell on to her back into water shooting up a pillar of water. Since as she stood up and then fell back, the force of the fall will cause tsunamis in some parts of Echo city, but will wipe islands clean of life and off the map. She stood up and looked at the bridge watching it sink into the water. This water actually had almost no density in this area so everyone and everything sunk, leaving no survivors. She turned and continued walking and didn’t even look back. There was a boat festival that morning but she didn’t pay attention to the ship that she destroyed with her massive thighs. Neither did she notice ships sunk by her tsunami like wakes. She just easily wiped out over a billion people. Not to mention the island she stomped on crushing everything under her feet. People saw the bottom of her mules, then death. She continued toward shore and when she got there it was packed with people.

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

People gazed at the giant Astrid in fear. She wore a two-piece cheetah design swimsuit with matching mules; she also had ears and tail of a cheetah. She was 100 stories tall (sorry to explain it again).  They wondered what her reaction to them would be. Would she step on them by the thousands with her bare feet while she laughed at there eradication, topple buildings then flatten them with her breast (which was a d-cup), pick up handfuls of people smear them against her skin, or roll around the city like a steam roller. They seen she was resting for the moment and everyone and everything reverted to their normal task (idiots). One woman that was sun tanning on top of a parked car got PO'd by being interrupted, she spoke coolly, calmly, and sassy saying:

    "Awww, that bitch ain't gonna do shit!" People got back in their cars and waited in the daily traffic jams, people continued working in their offices, and pedestrians continued to walk without fear. None knew they would panic less than thirty seconds. Astrid's elaborate green eyes obliviously scanned the city that she was about to destructively enter. An elevated road running parallel to the coast had a large tube underneath it that allowed at thirty different Electromag trains on separate individual circuits. The road ran for thirty miles and was at least 50 feet above sea level, this was nothing compared to the size of Astrid. The road was always jammed with traffic (Shit you thought rush-hour was bad). She sat with her knees burying into the beach. A lot of people, ATV's, and jet skis had been caught under her knees, shins, and feet when she had sat down, now the remains of these victims would simply be smears against the edges of the crater she was slowly creating. She stood up revealing large knee and footprints in the sand with blood spots from the unfortunate that was killed. She towered high above everything else in sight. Currently nothing surpassed her in weight, height, power, strength, and/or destructiveness in this world (just so all you other writers don’t get competitive). People began to panic, the smart ones ran, the really smart ones stared with awe (after she passed if they survived), and the geniuses and MA soldiers and officials (MA stands for Misogynist Army, if you want a basic idea of the MA read ‘Onslaught on Misogyny’) committed suicide to avoid being killed by a women. Astrid panned from street-to-street trying to decide which street to go down. She had a hard time deciding. Astrid finally picked a boulevard to walk down, sadly this was a main street filled with jammed traffic. She began walking. Her shadow fell over the street as consecutive shockwave shook the earth. Most people within that shadow would probably die (because instead of running they started instead of running, most men at least). Astrid's mules stepped on to the elevated road crushing hundreds of vehicles. The cars, trucks, tankers, buses, and people were all crushed underfoot as she shifted her weight. Her foot crashed through the tube causing a chain reaction causing the entire road to collapse. When she followed through that step the entire road erupted into a 60 story fire wall. She continued to walk toward the skyline. She took another step not only causing the ground to buckle and crack but also killing/destroying whatever was underfoot. She slowly turned her eyes to a 70 story building to her right. A woman on the roof seen Astrid's eyes locked on to them, the woman watched as Astrid's hand came toward them. This woman wasn’t afraid of Astrid, she actually was glad. Glad to finally die knowing a woman had power over the earth, and finally misogynist would die by the hands of what they’ve been killing for the past century. Astrid was in a trance, but she still could see and hear her actions.

    'No! Run, run away! I don't want to hurt you,' she thought to herself, but it was too late. Obliviously Astrid placed her against the top part of the building and pushed it with little effort toppling the entire facility causing it at to collapse into other buildings. Within a matter of seconds thousands died, and it seemed as if Astrid didn't even regret it, she had a ten second memory relapse. The collapse created a large pillar of smoke to rise from their graves. The woman that was sun tanning on of the car was now stabbed with fear. She shook her head painfully as Astrid approached. She could barely move as she began to plead for her life. 

    "P-p-please...no...I..." she didn't even know what to say to the goddess. She began foaming followed by vomit flowing from underneath the foam flowing like beer. Astrid's foot was almost upon her, the woman flinched, fidgeted, and defecated upon herself from the fear of 'the bitch who ain't gonna do shit'. In the reflection of her sunglasses the bottom of Astrid's mule would be the last thing she saw. The foot came down and crushed her unknowingly. Astrid walked down the street causing buildings to collapse and windows to shatter. She walked by a 50 story corporate building filled with people. The people inside the building screamed loudly to the point that the windows nearly broke. Astrid looked inside seeing the people smaller than her. Her exact words were:

    "Mmm, food!" Almost instantly the noise as well as the people, in the immediate area, abruptly stopped.

    "Did she say 'food'?" asked a man by her heel. The man backed away just in case she shifted her footing. Astrid's hand rose from her side to 38th floor, about the height of her knee, clutched the top of that building and ripped it from the rest of the building. The people on the stairs, connecting to the floor she disconnected, fell to their death. Astrid shook the inhabitants into her hand; she got a good handful then tilted her head back and lifted her hand slowly to her mouth. The people were buried under one another and began sliding into her mouth. She finally dumped them into her mouth and began chewing as not so much to ensure the death of her food but more so as of flavoring.  No one survived this 'meal'. She looked at the 'container' that she just got her food from.

    "Oh yeah, just like Leonora said; 'don't destroy what they can't rebuild, and if they can't use it once YOUR finish with it...flatten it for them'!" she said aloud to herself but no had barely moved since they heard 'food'. Astrid threw the building down on thousands of people. She lifted her foot above the trash and stomped it into the ground repeatedly. People began there normal routine of running like idiots, but the crowd could hardly move due to the stomping and amount of people. She stopped to admire her work; now she was in her oblivious state. Astrid walked back over to the remnants of the building and looked down at it she stood perfectly still to a point everyone turned around but was still running. Without warning like a hawk swooping down for its prey she kneed the building without moving the rest of her body. She watched it collapse and smoke rise. She began to walk down the street and people began to run the street. She was leaving enormous craters filled with blood in the streets. She smashed her way through the city. Astrid came to an overpass of a highly reflectant mirrored mega highway; it was like a mirror to her and was about to crash through it when she noticed an airport in the distance. She stepped through the overpass kicking it with the toe of her mule sending the cars flying through the air crashing into buildings exploding like missiles. Astrid kept walking. One lady that tripped over someone held her arms up in order to shield herself from Astrid. Astrid stepped on her and kept walking leaving a trail of blood and more death. She seen an Evac bus and picked it up and looked into it the occupants screamed for their lives. Astrid lifted her heel. For some reason Astrid brought them down to the back of her left mule and put them under her heel. She let her heel down smashing them. The bus was flattened under her heel. It was thinner than 0.4mm! She did this with her weight alone! Astrid advanced toward her target. Astrid made it to the airport. She looked at a plane that was boarding passengers. She picked up the plane and bit off the pilot cabins she then began to suck the passengers right out the plane, then swallowing them whole without bothering to chew them. There was a loud swallowing sound with each swallow of passengers. She was sucking so hard that the plane was slowly closing in on itself. She was sucking so hard that the interior was even being devoured. She eventually devoured the whole plane. She seen more and ended up walking over to them. She walked through the terminals stepping on everything. People pushed and shoved trying to escape Astrid's steps. They saw her mule crash through the roof onto hundreds of people. People screamed for their lives pleading for Astrid to forsake them but Astrid didn't care who she killed. She took heavy stamps ensuring death. Astrid neared her target she stepped out the terminal, walked over to it, bent down and picked up a plane, stood back up, and threw it into the terminals creating another massive explosion. Survivors riveted in flames screaming uselessly. She turned away and walked on a row of planes each of them exploding under her feet. Part of the airfield was on fire. She looked at a grouping of hangers and walked toward them. She slowly sat down causing the hangers to slowly collapse. The hangers made loud sounds as they crushed under her. The hangers couldn't take anymore. She finally fully pressed her butt against the hangers. The hangers were completely flattened under her butt. She leaned back on her hands and stretched out her legs, putting her right leg over her left leg. This blocked the path of an airplane that was trying to escape. It nearly crashed into her feet. It began to backup in an attempt to escape. Astrid looked at the plane and smiled. She lifted her leg and crushed the plane under the back of her heel. It was flattened like a paper building. It exploded; the explosion was muffled under the back of her heel. She made a crater in the runway. She looked around the airport and seen she could move on. She stood up and looked at the planes she stepped on. She could see her footprints in the terminals where she stepped. She walked toward to the terminals, but she didn't do anything. She bent over and lifted the roof like a lid. The sound of metal twisting filled the air.  People looked up and screamed surprised to see the goddess was back for the main course. She began ripping off the roof, people could even hear the metal ripping, and finally she ripped it off completely. She stood back up holding it with ease. She turned toward the city looking at the beach behind hundreds of buildings seeing only part of it.  She then tossed the roof toward the city with all her strength like a Frisbee. It was the size of 2 city blocks. It went flying through the air at only 276.895 ft above the ground. It sliced through ~926 buildings killing everyone inside. It eventually crashed into the beach shooting up a 60-foot wave of sand into the water. Also, the buildings collapsed onto the streets and smaller buildings killing everyone in the areas trying to flee and/or hide. Astrid looked at the 100-story buildings collapse on other buildings and filling the street ruble, debris, and smoke into the air. Astrid could see the beach with clarity from her position now without any obstructions. What used to be tall buildings are now piles of ruble. She still was looking away from the terminals.

    "OH MY GOD! IT'S ASTRID, SHE'S HUGE!" screamed one women pointing up trying to move through the crowd. Astrid finally directed her attention back to the terminal; she looked inside at the people. She got on her knees crushing part of the terminal and dozens of people. She reached inside the terminal and scooped up a handful of people and examined them for a while. She then let them fall through her fingers and caught them with her other hand. She did this multiple times. Then she spread them out in her hands so more of them could see her. They looked up trembling with fear. She smiled down at, happiness wasn't the only thing her smiles yielded and the people in her hand knew this. She was trying to think about what she should do with them.  She pooled them into her right hand and picked up more from the terminals, she ended up with a pile of humans in both hands. Now she was intense, she wanted to do something with them but she didn't know what to do with them. She could execute one or more of the following: eat them, crush them in her hands, stuff them between her breast, crush them between her breasts, stuff them in her shoes and step in them, drop them from above her head, and/or smear them against her skin. She began to think.

    'Hmmm, well not much that I could do anyways,' she thought to herself. She put them back in the airport and stood back up looking down at them she seen an aircraft that was bigger than the first one she ate. She had an idea. She picked up the aircraft, bit off the pilot’s cabin to where she could see the passengers, but this time she didn't suck them out yet. She picked up people in the terminals and stuffed them into the plane after a few moments she could see this had the people 4 planes in one. She was still down on both knees. She brought the plane up to her mouth and placed her lips firmly around the opening of the plane...