- Text Size +

Anything for an Autograph
By
Asukafan2001


“Yeah this is going to be slammin Dave. What do you mean you think it’s a dumb idea? Fine chicken out but I am going. Well forget you too!”

I ran out the door of my room and slid down the banister. I grab my jacket and shoes. Just as I sm about to bust out the door I crashed into my sister Elaine.

“Shrimp, Watch it”

“Who you calling shrimp, Epain”

“Whatever move out of my way, you’re such a fag.”

Even Elaine couldn’t ruin this day as I grabbed my bike and made my way across town. As I approached the arena I could hardly contain myself. I just wanted to leap out of my skin. I pedaled my bike through the rows of cars and then tossed my bike to the side in the lawn next to the arena. I ran towards the back door. I grabbed the vile from my pocket. I put the vile up to my nose and inhaled the powder substance. I knocked on the door and then sat down leaning up against the door. My eyes started to flicker a little then shut. I fell backwards as the door open falling end over end. I expected to fall into the security guard but instead I landed on the floor.

“It worked! I can’t believe it worked”

I sprinted down the hallway looking at the now massive walls. Well I sprinted as fast as a man who is less then an inch tall can. As I came up to a door that was open a crack I peered in wonder if this would be the door. As I ran in I immediately knew I was right. I saw her, I saw my goddess, my queen, my mistress, my ruler, my empress. Christina Aguilera was just sitting there on the leather couch in a pair of tight blue jeans and blue halter top. I knew she was going to be big but I never thought she was going to be this big. I looked down at my watch and saw I had fifteen more minutes left before this was going to wear off. I figured that I had plenty of time so I ran over to a overturned sketcher a few feet from me. I ran over to the shoe and stepped onto the floor. I walked towards the sole and noted that I still had 13 minutes. I buried my face into the shoe soaking the smell. I can hardly believe Christina’s feet rest up on this sole. They smell of rancid sweat fills into my lungs. The smell isn’t exactly pleasant but this from Christina’s foot so I didn’t mind.

I had been so busy soaking in every bit of this shoe I had forgotten about my time limit. The alarm on my watch is going off telling me that enlargement is imminent. I start running out of the shoe but I see a massive foot just staring back at me. I panic wondering what is going to happen when I enlarge with her so close to me. She flips the she upright with her foot and I fall face first into the sole that I was just worshipping. I roll over onto my back staring up at Christina’s legs. I can’t even see past her waist. I look down at my watch and see that it’s several minutes past my enlargement time. What is going on I think to myself. Before I can come up with any answers Christina’s foot is running towards me. I sprint deeper and deeper into deep, dark caverns of Christina’s sketcher. I slam into the toe of the shoe and stagger back and fall onto my back. Just as my back hits the insole her foot passes over me. My face is pressed into her stocking clad foot. Her feet reek of sweat. I never expected my queen to sweat this much. I guess it must be hard work on stage. The sock which is shoved into my face has a very musty smell that I can feel soaking into my skin. My body is starting to feel more and more like pudding. I can feel the shoe rise up into the air and I am firmly pressed into the sole. As her foot rises up I can feel my body taking on more and more changes. Her foot is now pressed into the roof of the shoe and off my body. I try to adjust my body but I can’t seem to move. What is happening I think to myself. As her foot starts too descend back towards the ground I am near tears not knowing what to expect. Will I live, will I die, I don’t know but the one think I am sure of I am helpless to control what is about to happen. As her foot impacts with the floor I feel and hear my body squish. However as it squishes I can feel myself become painfully flattened like paper. As her foot rises back up I try to move but nothing happens I just lay there. This time as she steps down on me I can feel the sweat soak into her sock, then into me, and thin into the insole.

I can’t even begin to fathom what is going on. My body is like a bounty paper towel. I can still feel my legs, my arms, my head, I can hear my heart beat, and yet I can’t move, and I am absorbent. I want to yell for help but I realize I have no mouth while at the same time my taste buds have spread out and now encompass all over me. My sense of smell has now grown much more acute along with my vision which has grown much sharper so I can see even the darkest of situations like now. The underside of Christina’s sock is dark and grimy. I can feel the grime, and fuzz from her socks rub and stick to me. With my much improved sense of smell the once rancid sweat infested environment has grown to a much worse environment. I can feel the musty air in the same way you can when you walk into the rain forest. It almost feels like it sticks to you. I can remember one time smelling rotten milk and this doesn’t smell like rotten milk in fact it smells nothing like rotten milk but it does smell just as bad if not worse in the same respect.

Time seems to pass by so very slowly as I feel her walking around getting ready to leave. I still can’t believe or figure out what is going on. The more and more her feet sweat and the hotter they become I can feel my body heat rise more and more. As I surpass one hundred degrees in her shoe I start to feel sick. This is the worse way to torture someone I think to myself. I cavity in which I am stuck in smells worse and worse I grow hotter and hotter unable to do anything about all the while I am crushed and smashed into the very fibers which make up her insole and sock.

“Great show tonight guys, I am going to head back to the hotel.”

“I figured you were going back there.”

“Why?”

“Your shoes, you always wear them after a show and/ or when you want to lounge around.”

“You know me to well.”

“Yeah and I know you well enough to know that you need some air freshener in those shoes.”

“Whatever, they smell just fine, I am out here.”

I can feel the sketcher tumbling end over end in the air. As it crashes into the wall darkness once again covers everything as the sketcher lands upside down. In just a few minutes I can feel everything becoming cooler and cooler without Christina’s foot warming everything up. After about an hour I find myself feeling like I have been stripped naked and thrown in a snow bank in the middle of the arctic only I don’t have the luxury of death to happen I can only become colder and colder. I now beg for Christina’s feet to enter back into the shoe, just so I can warm up.

I wake up the next day seeing Christina’s foot re enter the shoe however she is barefoot. As she takes a step my paper thin body is sucked up into the underside of her toes. I internally scream as I stick to the under side of her toes. I look down to see her foot mashing down into insole of the shoe and finally I am mashed farther and farther into her bare foot. As Christina walks down the hall I feel my body becoming her foot. Her sweat starts to pump through my body and into the insole of her sketcher. I try to move but I nothing happens. As she continues to walk I can only feel myself melding with her inner working muscles and skin of her foot. I faintly hear the door to her room close again and she kicks off her shoes again this time however I stay with her foot. Her boxer shorts puddle around her feet. How cute I think to myself. She sleeps in boxers. Before another thought can enter my mind she steps out of the boxers and walks into the bathroom. I cant tell what she is doing but I hear some water turn on and then a lid close. I then feel myself lifted up and see white everywhere below me with water pelting into the ground. As Christina steps into the shower I can feel water slide between me. I start to panic more and more as I realize I have become her left foot. The soapy water from the rest of her body slides between her toes. The soap tastes horrible as it passes over me, it tastes just as bad as her sweat and dirt but in a different way. I start to think this is never going to end but she steps out of the shower. Her soft white towel passes over me drying me off. As she fixes her hair in the nude a welcome experience happens. I can stare up the length of her perfect body un obstructed.

As she enters the next room she pulls a sock over me and steps into a pair of boots. I hear her mumble its going to be a long day. With her every passing step I can feel sweat run over my body and her sock become stuck to me. I now realize this is what my life has become. I am the foot of Christina Aguilera.

The End.