- Text Size +

Skirting the Issues

By

Nami and Asukafan2001

© Former Lives/Giantess Planet 2005. All Rights Reserved.

 

I can’t believe that I finally have it. I have been saving up for this spell book for months. The magic shop owner was nice enough to set it aside for me and let me pay money towards it a little at a time.

 

As I got home I ran up the stairs and closed my door making sure it was locked. I paged through the book looking through spell after spell. I could picture months of torment for my sister using the book.

 

After quite a bit of reading I finally came to a passage that seemed like it would make a perfect first prank. It was a spell that would transfer your being into an object. I pictured myself being transferred into countless things in my sister’s room and then popping out and scaring her senseless. A big smirk came across my face as I read through the spell a few times.

 

What I am, become what I desire, what I desire become what I hold. When what I desire becomes what I hold may the two become one.

I repeated that passage several times in my head again and again making sure I could say it perfectly. I tossed the book on my bed and opened my door. I could hear my sister talking to someone downstairs. It sounded like my mom but I didn’t really care enough to give it much thought. My mind was on other matters, for way to long my sister had the last laugh when it came to pranks but not this time, not anymore.

 

I opened her door and tripped over one of her shoes. I kicked the damn shoe to the side and started to look around at all the possibilities of things that I could hide in. The possibilities seemed limitless.

 

Chatter from my sister and someone else started to creep down the hall. I guess it wasn’t my mom she was talking too. I quickly looked down and saw a plaid skirt lying on the floor next to my feet. It wasn’t the greatest choice but I was out of time and this prank is way too good to wait for another day.

 

I grabbed the blue and white checked plaid skirt from the ground and looked at it. I couldn’t believe that in a moment I was going to be in that skirt. That the thin layer of plaid was going to really contain my entire body. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

 

“What I am, become what I desire, what I desire become what I hold. When what I desire becomes what I hold may the two become one.” I anxiously repeated the phrase again and again in my head. My sister’s bedroom began to swirl around me as I felt myself being sucked into her skirt. I then blacked.

 

I awoke moments later as I still heard the voices down the hall. I looked around the room in amazement. I could see one of the shoes that I tripped over lying next to me. It was now huge and looks like it must weigh a ton. I then felt myself move my arms and legs however nothing happened. My senses began to go into overload as I found myself able to see out in every direction.

 

The door then swung in and the light from the hallway illuminated the bedroom. I gulped as I saw my sister standing in the doorway. She looked simply huge, her legs were like powerful pillars extending upwards into the air. I could feel strong vibrations spread across the floor as she took another step into the room followed by her friend.

 

That is when it hit me. I could feel, I felt her steps, I could feel the floor beneath me. I didn’t really know what to expect going into this but this was definitely a shock. I wonder if other objects can feel or if I’m just special.

 

As I came out of my thoughts I found myself looking at the underside of a flip flop. I wanted to run out of the way or move my body but the dingy white underside of the flip flop pressed against me. I screamed out in pain as I my attention immediately went straight upwards. I could see my sisters best friend April standing directly on top of me completely oblivious to the pain she was causing me.

 

April was a short girl with shoulder length black hair, but she had long beautifully toned legs and small pert breasts that made you just want to grab them. She was always such a dainty girl I never really pictured her like this.

 

The pain was coursing through my body. I could barely fathom anything else hurting this much. I would almost rather be kicked in the nuts by a karate expert then have to suffer through this. I pleaded with my non existent voice for her to get off of me but it was no use.

 

I watched her opposite foot glide over me and slam against the floor in front of me. April’s foot then started to glide upwards off of me but the damage was already done. The fun of my prank was ruined but Aprils miss timed step. I took a deep breath and re chanted the spell as I was no longer in the mood to play a prank on my sister. I just wanted to leave. Yeah, this would spoil the surprise but I do have a entire book full of spells to use on her.

 

This time as I chanted the spell nothing happened. I tried saying it again but still nothing. I started to panic now wondering if there was a separate spell to change you back. I wanted to just kick myself for not fully exploring all sides to this before I decided to go forward with it.

 

I felt something start to dig into me. I focused my attention back the world around me to see April picking me up. I tried to scream for help but I have no voice. I begin to press against myself, my smooth plaid body crumples in her hands.

 

“Thanks for letting me borrow this. Bobby is gonna be all over me.” I hear April say to my sister as she walks back across her room. I watch April’s opposite hand loosen the tension of the rope which is keeping her knit backpack closed. In a swift motion I feel her hands release me and my near weightless body tumbles through the air. Everything speeds by me as I fall into darkness landing on top of her wallet; some make up and a half eaten roll of certs. I continue trying to make some noise but I watch the Aprils Asian body disappear as she pulls the bag shut.

 

Time seems to slow to an absolute crawl as I find myself struggling to look out of the small holes in the bag but failing miserably. I have noticed that I have trouble concentrating on things. I have to struggle to look at any one thing in particular but most of the time everything is just a flash of images. The power voices of my sister and her friend April are still present but now come across as muffled.

 

My thoughts are interrupted by the bag being lifted up. I start to slide from side to side as the heaver objects work the way on top of me with ease. Everything begins to bounce around as April bounds down the stairs. I hear her yell goodbye to my sister and then head towards her car. I know this is it as I am tossed against the seat of April’s car. My life is over, my life is over is all I can think about as I feel the car rumble to life.

 

Hours click by as I lie here in darkness of April’s bag. I start to wonder if she has forgotten about me as she tossed the bag and myself into the corner of her room and just left us here. I haven’t even heard her come back in once. What if something happened to her? I may never get back. I am really going to be stuck like this forever?

 

The door then bursts open and I hear the footsteps of April walk about the room. Lights flick on and off as she continues to move about the room. She then stops and I hear a television flick on and the creek of her bedsprings. I find myself wishing that I could cry.

 

I wake up to bright light shining down on me and the face of April staring at me. She reaches her hand down towards me gripping my tightly as I am pulled out of her bag and then dropped to the floor like a box of rocks. She lifts her foot above and steps in between me. I gulp as I look up at black silk panties and her tight black baby tee. I realize that I am going to be apart of her outfit today. In one swift motion I am pulled up the length of her legs and feel my arms snap against her waist.

 

I try to move my arms even the slightest bit but its like they have become one with the elastic of the waist. I yell once again pleading for April to discover me but I know its futile as she grabs her backpack and leaves her room.

 

The power legs of April press up against me as I flutter weightlessly from side to side. The world speeds around me as she heads out the door. I find myself horribly trapped in a prank of my creation. I only hope that I can some how gain back my former life.