- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I changed the end of chapter 1 to create a second chapter. This will be the last one though.
Story:

The weekend had passed and I felt fortunate to still be alive. Charlotte had tortured me almost to death but I hung on. Sian had completely dominated me as well. She had almost eaten me but she was toying with me and she used me as a human dildo many more times.

Monday morning has come and the girls got up for school. Sian had persuaded Charlotte to let her take me to school. She always rode her bike to school and she put me I her rights and witching me in her ass. She kept me in her ass all day. The bike ride home I had moved to under her pussy. Sian had forgotten about me because she was studying for her maths test. Getting changed for bed I fell out and onto the floor. "Sorry I forgot about you" she said picking me up. "Your getting a bit boring for me now" she followed. I wondered what she meant by saying that and it didn't sound good.

Sian took me to Charlotte who was in her underwear. She was sitting around In her room doing her homework. She was told by Sian that what she was about to do would be the last thing she could do to me. Charlotte smiled and told Sian to leave the room. " for years I've notice you look down my top to my boobs and I think you have a fetish. So I'm going to give you what you want" she said undoing the straps of her bra and sliding off her panties. Spreading out her legs she opened up her pussy and said "but first I want to be pleasured by you doing something. Get in there and start rubbing.

Obeying my mistresses demands I walked up to her giant pussy and climbed inside. She told me to get further in and start licking when I couldn't see her opening. As I did I licked up the wet flesh that must have been 5 or 6 inches up her vigina. She feel of my tongue ticked her as she giggled to herself.she reached into her handbag and got out some rolled out tissue. She inserted it up her pussy blocking me exit. Realising I couldn't get out I ran to the end of the tissue to try and move it out the way. From inside her pussy I heard her say to me "now your trapped in me and I'm feeling quite horny. Maybe I should start making me cum on you" touching and squeezing her boobs and fingering her own ass made her produce the most cum I'd ever seen. The cum was thick so it didn't get passed the tissue. Her cum piled back her pussy. Layering it self on me. Under her sticky juices I couldn't move and was suffocating. Soon I had passed out for the last time and I didn't wake up.

My life was taken by the insides of my older sisters pussy. An hour later Charlotte emptied the contents spilling a ton of cum and me all over the floor. Picking up my lifeless body she carried me back to Sian. She saw that I was dead, licked the cum off me and swallowed me hole down her throat. She enjoyed her small snack of me and gave off a burp at the end.