- Text Size +
Story:

I woke up in the kitchen strapped to a chair by a piece of rope. I was now 1 foot tall and Rachel was watching over me as I woke up. I tried to wriggle out from the rope but I was secured to the chair.

I also noticed that my clothes was taken off. I lay in the nude unable to move at all. Rachel spun the chair around so I faced her. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

Her giant lips surrounded my face. I saw right to the back of her throat and her tongue slapped my face. Her saliva was forced into my mouth and I swallowed it.

She took her mouth away from me and pressed down her nipple in my face. She told me to lick and bite it. I refused so she slapped me and smiled down at me.

She bent down towards me and started to suck my penis. I didn't want to but it went hard and I came in her mouth. Her mouth was like a giant black hole sucking in my penis.

I heard her swallow the stuff in her mouth and moan with satisfaction. After a giant gulp down her throat she raised her head, sighed with satisfaction and stood up.

I saw my penis sticking up and so did Rachel as she turned around and placed her asshole on my penis. She then jumped up and down on my body moaning and bouncing.

Her ass shook as she bounced on me and smashed down on me. I felt soo much pain that my bones almost broke under her weight. Rachel turned around my penis penetrated her pussy.

Now the pain really hurt because before she just fell on me but now she was throwing her body on me. Her hardened boobs jogged up and down and I saw her face squint and squirm in delight.

Out of nowhere she unexpectedly stopped and stared down at me. She complained that my penis was too small. She leaned my body upwards so I was sitting up right and sat put my head up her pussy.

She screamed loudly from the feel of my arms entering her pussy and getting covered in cum. My face was soaking wet with her sticky and hot cum, a few times I caught some in my mouth and swallowed it.

Finally I could breathe again as she stopped pleasuring herself after 10 minutes of a cum shower. She freed me from the rope but it wasn't quite over yet as I found out moments later...

I was now in her hands and she was sitting on her sofa still naked. She told me that she was going to bed and that she needed my help. I was super confused by her suggestion.

As she put her PJs on she put my face up her ass and my feet got hooked in her pussy. She lay down before I could escape and went to sleep.

I slept under my heavy, smelly, sweaty and wet sister who was just getting started with her revenge of nightmares. I could only dream of what would happen to me and how long I would last.